What if Izuku Turned into Flo...

By Wicster12

What would happen if Izuku sacrificed his life to save his mother from a villain, only to come back as a flow... More

Your Best Friend
You're not a Monster and Training
Recommendation and First Day
Quirk Apprehension and Introductions
Hero Training and Class Representative
Omega Izuku and Regaining Love
Announcement and Dorms
Sports Festival and Awakening The Soul Traits.
The Flower with a Soul
Hero Names and Internship
Eri and Time with Family
Final Exams and Mall
Training Camp meeting AFO
Finale and Epilogue

Izuku's Moveset

562 9 1
By Wicster12

Hey guys, hope you're all doing well, I know some of you will be wondering how Izuku will fight in his current flower state, well There is a moveset for it by a Youtuber named BrawlFan1, whom I would like to give credit for all the hard work he's done in making videos for possible future Smash fighters. And if you're reading this, the credit fully goes to you for this moveset BrawlFan1. Now let's get started. Also for future reference, I might add some of my own moves for Izuku to do since some comics reveal Flowey to have other abilities, I know they aren't canon to the game, but neither is this, so don't try to pester me about this in the future..

And that's it for now, I'll see you next time as Izuku watches the Entrance Exam and starts his first day, Until then, see ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 958 44
At a young age, Izuku Midoriya gave up his dream to become a hero. He didn't have a quirk. He was not special. He longed to be remembered. He wanted...
330K 13K 51
(I do not own the cover picture or MHA/BNHA or most the characters in this story, I just own the plot and writing) (This story includes triggers, se...
14K 347 7
The Knight, the one who saved Hallownest, he saved them all from the coming corruption by sealing the Radiance. He was slowly corroding as time goes...
442K 8.5K 59
Izuku Yagi was once a bright and happy kid. Until he was diagnosed quirkless. There his life fell into darkness, neglected by his parents, bullied by...