What if Izuku Turned into Flo...

By Wicster12

What would happen if Izuku sacrificed his life to save his mother from a villain, only to come back as a flow... More

Your Best Friend
Izuku's Moveset
Recommendation and First Day
Quirk Apprehension and Introductions
Hero Training and Class Representative
Omega Izuku and Regaining Love
Announcement and Dorms
Sports Festival and Awakening The Soul Traits.
The Flower with a Soul
Hero Names and Internship
Eri and Time with Family
Final Exams and Mall
Training Camp meeting AFO
Finale and Epilogue

You're not a Monster and Training

667 11 8
By Wicster12

Izuku woke up the next morning, still without any emotions. Inko went to get Izuku and brought him to breakfast. While eating Izuku learned something new, not only was he photosynthesizing to get nutrients from sunlight, but he could still eat human food without a problem he could also drink from either his mouth or through his roots.

Izuku: Hey mom.

Inko: Yes sweety.

Izuku: I want to try something, can you plant me in the garden for a bit?

Inko was curious about what Izuku wanted to do, and so she did as instructed. After she was finished planting him, he started going underground and he popped up in a different location. This proved Izuku's theory, that he can move around by digging underground.

Inko informed the Bakugos about Izuku's current state and Katsuki decided to visit him. He arrived and saw Izuku looking down, without any visible emotion on his face.

Katsuki: Hey Izuku.

Izuku looked at Katsuki and then back to the ground.

Katsuki: Auntie told us about your... situation.

Izuku: Yeah, she's so nice, If only I could feel happy for her.

Katsuki then puts his hands in his pocket and puts something around Izuku's stem. He looked at it and saw that it was his locket. Izuku then looked at Katsuki and saw that he still had the locket Izuku gave him.

Izuku: You kept it.

Katsuki: I couldn't bring myself to get rid of it. Izuku, I know things are different and I still want us to be heroes together. I'm not about to let my best friend give up on his dream of becoming a hero. Izuku, we promised each other that we would still be friends, no matter what.

Izuku felt something inside him that he had lost. It was warm and pleasant, it was gratefulness. And for the first time in his new life, he smiled.

Izuku: Thank you Kacchan.

Izuku asked Inko to put the locket around his pot since he knew that it wouldn't fit around his stem. The Next morning Izuku was bathing in the sunlight with Katsuki watching him when he heard 3 familiar voices and started to feel a new emotion, fear. It was the bullies.

Bully 1: Well looky here, the useless Deku really is just a worthless plant.

Katsuki walked up to the boys irritated.

Katsuki: What are you doing here?

Bully 2: We're just here to teach this Deku a lesson.

One of the bullies grabbed Izuku's stem and plucked one of his petals. Izuku screamed in pain and Katsuki punched the guy down.

Bully 3: Hey, you hit me!

Bully 2: Let's teach this loser a lesson.

They started beating up Katsuki and Izuku watched in horror at the sight, in that instance, he felt his next emotion, powerlessness.

Bully 1: Haha, that'll teach you not to GUH?!

Katsuki and the bullies looked at bully 1 and saw that a vine covered in red thorns was choking him. They then looked at Izuku whose face was hidden by the shade of his petals, one of which grew back as well. At that moment Izuku felt but two emotions... anger and Hatred.

Izuku: How... DARE YOU!!!

Izuku's face had changed, from a cute smiley face to a creepy face, white pupils were visible in his eyes, and he smiled from petal to petal showing 4 fangs.

Izuku: You... absolute... IDIOTS.

In an instant white pellets and vines appeared and started attacking the bullies. All the while Izuku was laughing.

Izuku's smile grew wider with his grip on the bullies getting tighter by the second.

Katsuki: Izuku, stop, you're gonna kill them.

Izuku then snapped back to reality shocked at what he was doing and he released the tormentors, who ran away scared for their lives, Then Izuku felt a new emotion, guilt, and he started crying blaming himself for his actions.

Izuku: I-I'm a monster *sniff* I could have killed them, and *sniff* I wouldn't have felt anything.

Katsuki hugged his friend doing his best to calm him down.

Katsuki: It's okay, you were trying to protect me, you didn't know what you were doing. You're not a monster, you're still human deep down.

Izuku had finally calmed down and Katsuki took him inside.

Katsuki: Izuku, how do you feel?

Izuku: Much better Kacchan.

Katsuki: I'd better head home now, Take care of yourself, nerd.

Izuku gave a small smile. And he rested his head against his pillow.

For the next 10 months, Izuku had been training his new powers to get ready for U.A., In that time he started getting more and more of his emotions back. Some were negative emotions like sadness, fear, anger, and Embarrassment, while some were positive. Caring, Excitement, bravery, hopefulness, curiosity, creativity, affection, but the only emotion that still eluded him, was love. He could feel small amounts of it, but the feeling always faded away in an instant. Izuku realized that love was one of the most complicated emotions of all, and knew that it would take longer for him to regain his love, Because of what happened between Izuku and the bullies he developed a habit of calling people who underestimated him or didn't know what they were doing "idiots", despite this he also uses it as a friendly gesture to those that get hurt protecting others and not caring about their own safety. Izuku had also physically changed in those 10 months, he grew leaves that acted like arms and feet for him that helped him walk, but he also used his roots as a method of mobility, and he also discovered that he had a bit of chlorokinesis, he was unable to control other plants, but he was able to control the vines and pellets which he named "friendliness pellets" using them as good attacks. The day had finally arrived for the U.A. entrance exam, and Izuku was defiantly excited.

Izuku: Hey Kacchan.

Katsuki: Yes Izuku?

Izuku: Thanks for being there for me.

Katsuki: No problem, Are you sure you're fine not taking the practical?

Izuku: I'm fine, and even if I wanted to those robots would just step on me and I won't get in if I died... again. I am thankful that Erasurehead recommended me, even after everything.

Katsuki: Well you did save him from getting killed by a villain.

Izuku: Yeah, even if I died doing it.

They shared a laugh and parted ways.

And that is all for now, I hope you all enjoyed this part, I know some of you might be asking why Izuku still doesn't feel love, but I can assure you that the moment he begins to feel love will have significant importance in the future, but for now, I hope you all have a good day, and I'll see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.4K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
4.6K 196 19
so in this one izuku will be reincarnated into TWD telltales he will not have AFO no powers he would just be a regular kid sorta of he won't meet cle...
136K 4.1K 63
For as long as he can remember Izuku Midoriya had always wanted to be a hero. All he needed was for his quirk to manifest and his dream could begin...
14K 347 7
The Knight, the one who saved Hallownest, he saved them all from the coming corruption by sealing the Radiance. He was slowly corroding as time goes...