HighSchool DxD: The Fallen Re...

By RedHood129

I grew up not knowing my parents. All I knew is that i grew up under cruel treatment from the yakuza I had to... More

Chapter 1: Origins
Chapter 2: My Beginning as a Devil and SC Member
Chapter 3: Calling Me By My Name
Chapter 4: Familiar Rivalry
Chapter 5: Whoops
Subjects and Survey
Chapter 6: Fight and Kill
Chapter 7: Envious Demons
Chapter 8: First Encounter
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: New Friends
Chapter 11: Holy Sword
Chapter 11.5: Power Boost
Chapter 12: The Tree
Chapter 13: Shocking Truths
Chapter 14: A Queen's Heart
Chapter 15: Pool Times and Open House
Chapter 16: The Red Death and The Dhampir Junior
Subjects and Survey 2
Chapter 17: The Leader's Summit
Chapter 18: Defending the Academy. Again.
Chapter 19: The Kiss that Seals the Link
Chapter 20: Triple Mutation and a Guys Day Out
Chapter 21: Peerage Bonding
Chapter 22: The Yankee of the Student Council
Chapter 24: A Forgotten Past
Chapter 25: Spider
Chapter 26: I Will Save Him
Chapter 27: Sayonara
Chapter 28: Revived. Rebuilt. Reborn.
Subjects and Survey 3
Chapter 29: A Date With The Queen
Chapter 30: The New Semester
Chapter 31: The First of Twelve
Chapter 32: Honoring the Red Eyed King

Chapter 23: A Hybrid's Fear Has Come to Tread

1.2K 44 10
By RedHood129

Morning
Akamizu Residence
Hajime POV
I woke up like any other day.

I didn't feel anyone in bed with me, so I guess I slept alone tonight.

I sat up and stretched my arms out.

After a second, I yawned.

Hmm...

Hajime's Mind: (Alastor? Can you hear me?)

No answer. Is he ignoring me?

Hajime's Mind: (Alastor? Yo! Alastor!)

Still nothing. Did I make him mad or something? Just why...why am I getting ignored?

Hajime's Mind: (Alastor?)

Nothing. Not a word or sound from my subconscious.

Not gonna lie right now, but not hearing Alastor is making me really...really scared.

I hope I can figure this out soon. I don't want the girls to be spending time being worried about me cause I can't contact him.

Small Timeskip
I was in the kitchen after getting dressed an all.

I looked down at my arm.

My dad's a fallen angel and my moms a descendant of a ghoul emperor. Just what kind of hybrid am I?

I've heard ghouls are flesh eating cannibals who drink coffee and have very tough skin.

I wonder...

I soon grabbed a knife and aimed it at my arm. I felt a bit hesitant. But I have to test it.

Here it goes.

I tried to stab my own arm. But the knife just broke. Guess I inherited that gene.

???: Hajime!

I turned around and found Tomoe.

Hajime: Oh hey Tomoe.

Tomoe: Are you alright?!

Hajime: Yeah I'm fine. But the knife...not so much.

Tomoe: Ohhh....

I could see her look at the broken blade.

Tomoe: I'll clean it up.

I watched her grab the blade and then she took the handle and walked out.

I'm really grateful for her... but I should be more careful now too.

Timeskip
Kuoh Academy
No...still nothing.

I still can't contact Alastor. The anxiety is killing me to the core. Well...not really. But not hearing him has been making me feel alone.

I haven't really been alone since...that night.

The night a brutally murdered an entire yakuza. The same one that stabbed me in the back.

Soon, I heard arguing. Guess I'm near the kendo club.

Because of the recent peeping incidents and all, security cameras were added. We can look through our phones as members of the student council.

I should get there fast. So I ran over there.

Once I made it, I found Tsubasa there too. She was talking with Murayama, Katase, Issei and Motohama.

Where's Matsuda?

Hajime: Oi. What's going on?

3rd Person POV
The group turned to see Hajime making his way over.

Murayama: Hajime!

Hajime: Yo.

Murayama: I just found these pervs peeping again!

Issei: I didn't even do anything! All I did was try and stop Motohama!

Tsubasa sighed and turned to Hajime.

Tsubasa: See what I'm dealing with here?

Hajime: Okay that's enough. I'll check the footage.

Katase: Huh?

Issei: Footage?

Both groups were quiet as Hajime pulled out his phone.

Hajime: The student council put in work to add better security cameras. Each member can access the cameras. I'll just look here and....boom. Here is the real truth!

Hajime pulled his phone to show the camera footage.

There, they saw just Motohama peeping. Issei arrived a few minutes later and tried to pull him away, but the teenage boy with the glasses fought back, which caused the noise that alerted the Girl's Kendo Club.

Hajime turned to see Motohama sneaking away. But he was immediately subdued by Tsubasa. She tackled him and held onto his left arm.

Motohama: OWOWOWOW!!!!!

Tsubasa: That's enough out of you.

Murayama: Guess Issei is off the hook this time.

Katase: But...where's Matsuda?

Hajime: That's actually a good question. Where is Matsuda?

???: FIGHT! THERE'S A FIGHT!

Hajime immediately darted towards the noise. He turned to Tsubasa quickly.

Hajime: I'll take care of it! You take Motohama to the Student Council!

Tsubasa: Roger.

Tsubasa went to the Student Council, taking Motohama with her. Hajime ran towards the sound where someone screamed.

Hajime located the source and found a crowd. There, he saw Matsuda fighting a guy in among the center of it. Hajime ran towards it and got in the middle.

Hajime: THAT'S ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!

The crowd began to stop and Hajime looked around.

Hajime: Who wants to tell me what happened?!

???: It was Matsuda who started the fight!

Hajime turned to Matsuda, who looked angry and was gritting his teeth. Hajime then saw the guy he was fighting with.

???: I was having a nice little chat with this lovely lady here. And then this bald loser decided to yell at me! Then he hit me! So I acted in self defense!

???: That's not true!

Hajime turned to see a cute girl with braided hair.

???: That boy was hitting on me and made me very uncomfortable! That guy saved me from it!

The crowd seemed to look surprised by this action. Hajime turned to the guy and he started to sweat. He then saw Matsuda, who was still staring the guy down.

Hajime smirked a bit and then immediately went after the guy. Hajime grabbed his arm and pulled him close, kneeing him hard in the gut. He then grabbed him and threw a hard punch that knocked him out cold.

Hajime: There is no fighting in school grounds overall! But be sure to treat others with respect! Or else I'll bend that rule to punish anyone who can't show respect!

The crowd began to scurry off. Hajime turned to Matsuda and the girl. He picked up the unconscious guy and carried him over his shoulder.

Hajime: Matsuda. Come with me. And that girl too. We need statements.

Hajime led the group as Matsuda and the girl began following him.

Matsuda POV
Things haven't been easy for me since my brother died. (Chapter 3)

I haven't looked into porn as much as the other bros. So I've been more interested in my photography.

I later found that he had been working with some yakuza too. It's hard to trust what he's done. What else has he lied to my family about?

When I saw that girl getting hit on, I just had to do something. She looked so creeped out.

I...I kinda hate myself for who I am now.

What am I now?

??? POV
Who is that guy?

Timeskip
Occult Research Club
Issei: Yoo! Hajime!

Hajime: Hey Issei.

Hajime walked into the ORC clubhouse and sat down. Rias, Asia and Issei were all there, as well as Koneko.

Issei: Hey man! Thanks again for the save! I owe you one!

Hajime: I'm just doing my part in the student council. Besides, your friend Matsuda, got into a fight.

Issei: Woah what?! What happened?!

Hajime: Some guy was hitting in a girl that made her uncomfortable and Matsuda ended up interfering and picked a fight with him.

Issei: Jeez dude.

Hajime: Yeah.

Issei: Wait. What about Motohama?

Hajime: He's getting suspended.

Issei sighed and sat down across from him.

Issei: I'm not that surprised to be honest.

Rias and Asia looked a bit surprised.

Asia: Issei?

Issei: It's not the first time it's happened. So this was kinda bound to happen.

Hajime: Mmhmmm....

Hajime looked down and then fixed his posture.

Hajime: I've got something to confess.

Issei: Huh? What is it?

Hajime:...Lately, I haven't been able to contact Alastor. I'm not gonna lie to you guys...

Hajime looked up and his lips were sucked into his own mouth and he moved them back out. All four of them could see a sense of fear in his eyes.

Hajime: I'm scared. I mean that's just it. I'm scared. I don't know if it's just a prank he's pulling or some shit just happened, I don't know. I'm scared. I haven't been without Alastor since a little before my reincarnation.

Rias:...Hajime...

Koneko: Does Sona know about this?

Hajime shook his head.

Hajime: No. And I didn't want her to know. I don't want her to worry about me. I want to be able to show her that I'm strong enough to carry the name of the Sitri Clan.

Rias put her hand on his shoulder, causing him to look up at her.

Rias: You have to tell her. Otherwise, Sona won't be too happy to know that she didn't know something is bothering her servant. I know she'll get upset. Promise me that okay?

Hajime looked down and nodded.

Hajime: Okay...I'll tell her.

Rias: Good.

Rias walked away after patting Hajime on the shoulder. He looked up and gave a half smile to Issei, who smiled back. Asia went to sit next to Issei as Koneko stood up and sat next to Hajime. Koneko turned to him.

Koneko: Wanna game?

Hajime: Aight. You're on.

Koneko: Bring it dude.

Hajime and Koneko began to game out on her hand console as Issei and Asia watched. Meanwhile, Rias was looking around at her books.

Rias's Mind: (Hajime's condition is bad. I'm worried he might have a curse that could come ti effect soon. There must be a way to prevent it.)

Timeskip
Evening
Hajime was walking around after school. He was at home and there, outside the house, he found Ruruko.

Hajime: Nimura?

Ruruko jumped and saw him.

Ruruko: What're you doing here?!

Hajime: I was gonna ask you the same thing.

Small Timeskip
The two of them went to a park. They sat at a bench and looked at the playground for the little kids.

Ruruko: I used to hang around here when I was younger.

Hajime: Is that so?

Ruruko nodded.

Ruruko: Yeah. But...life wasn't always great. That was until I met this boy who...well...he was older than me but, he saved my childhood in a way.

Hajime: Guess he was special.

Ruruko: Mhm. But he moved away after a year. It made me really sad. I never really made too many friends after that.

Hajime: I'm sorry to hear that Nimura.

Ruruko looked up at the sky and saw that the stars were staring to shine.

Ruruko: Night's coming. We should go home.

Hajime: Yeah.

Nightfall
Hajime and Ruruko were heading home.

As Ruruko was talking, Hajime followed her and smiled.

Hajime's Mind: (Hearing about Ruruko's childhood was for sure something to get my mind off of the no contact thing. I don't know why, but hearing it felt nostalgic for me. Like I knew I was there.)

Hajime looked up at the stars.

Hajime's Mind: (This world has a cruel darkness, but it's light is very beautiful. It makes me want to see more. To protect the people that matter to me the most. For the girls...for Sona...for-)

Suddenly, dark chains from the ground grabbed Hajime, causing his eyes to widen.

Hajime: Huh?

Hajime looked down and a cover surrounded his mouth. He tried to scream but nothing happened as he was pulled into a void of darkness, as if nothing had happened.

Ruruko: I'm not gonna lie to you, in a way, you're special to me...Hajime....Hajime?

Ruruko stopped and turned behind her. Only to see that Hajime wasn't there.

Ruruko: Hajime?....Hajime?

Ruruko looked around. Her eyes began to widen and she started panicking.

Ruruko: Hajime?!

She looked and saw nothing and no one. She was alone in darkness. Her voice began to break.

Ruruko: Hajime....

Tears began to build up into her eyes, and she looked up and screamed.

Ruruko: HAJIME!!!!

Ruruko fell to her knees and started crying.

Ruruko: Why?....Where are you?...Hajime...

Meanwhile
Akamizu Residence
The girls there all had widened eyes, as if their hearts knew something was wrong.

They all teleported to Ruruko's location.

Ruruko's Location
The rest of the girls all made it to Ruruko, who was in her knees crying.

Momo: Ruruko! What happened?! Where is Hajime?!

Ruruko said nothing as she continue to cry. Tomoe looked around and began to yell.

Tomoe: Hajime!

After seconds of yelling and screaming his name, Tomoe got no answer. She put her hands to her eyes and tears fell from hers.

Tomoe: Hajime....

Her toes began to curl in her shoes.

Tomoe: H-Hajime...

Tomoe fell to her knees and began to sob, Reya went down to comfort her, but it was clear that she too was horrified. Soon Saji appeared and put his hand to his forehead.

Saji: Damnit. What happened?

Unknown to them. Hajime Akamizu has disappeared and vanished into a deep, dark and corrupted darkness.

Sona POV
I...I don't understand.

How could this have happened?

It's like...he vanished from existence. None of us can even sense him!

Hajime...what happened?

Where are you?

Please...tell me this is all a bad dream...I want...no. I need you by my side...come home...

Come home...to us....to me...

Tsubasa POV
I can't believe this happened.

Nimura and Meguri are crying, the President is in distress.

Vice President Shinra looks so lost, and I don't blame her.

I don't really know how to react. This all happened just now. My heart feels empty. All I could do was put my hand over my heart and look up at the stars.

Hajime....

Where are you?

And no matter what...we'll find you.

Meanwhile
Unknown Darkness
3rd Person POV
Hajime was seen, screaming in pain.

Hajime: Aaaahhh!! AaaaAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

He grabbed his head and lowered down like a ball. Alastor was seen with chains all around his body.

Alastor: Come on kid! Fight it! Damnit!

Hajime's eyes shook violently as he screamed in pain. His hair began to turn white.

Alastor: Shit! It's happening! Kid! Hajime!

Hajime's screaming continued. The white then completely covered his black hair. And when it did, Hajime's screaming had stopped. He fell down unconscious. Alastor looked with concern.

Alastor: Hey...kid?....Hajime?

Soon, Hajime got up in his own two feet. His head was still lowered. He finally spoke, but he spoke a deep, dark and a tone of hatred.

Hajime: I am the son of the Great Fallen Angel of Thunder, Ramiel, and a direct descendant of a Ghoul Emperor. I pledge my fidelity and vow to serve the Great Evil God, Loki. My name...

Hajime turned around and revealed his face, now with white hair and his still infamous red eyes.

Hajime:...is Tomio Rushifell.

______________________________

Alright! Season 2 has ended everyone!

Season 3 is gonna be a big one. I hope you all will love it! I'm really excited to write it!

If there's any questions, let me know and I'll answer them!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you all in Season 3!

Stay safe out there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 517 5
Pretty overused and clichΓ© right? A story of how two certain best friends find that their lovers had cheated on them with one another, in which in th...
559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
53.8K 889 32
A young boy, 15, is abandoned at an orphanage. It is there he remains, an outlier due to his... curious accent, until one fateful day, on his 19th bi...
81.7K 1.5K 43
"The world is unequal... I learnt that even when I was young... But who has gone through all the pain I've had? Yes, others are quirkless, but they h...