You fell first, I fell harder...

By Luke_Whiterock

Large collection of wenclair oneshots, ranging from super short to super long. Hope you enjoy! Mostly Agere... More

"Would it be all right if I borrowed your sweater? It smells like you."
"How about something warm? It will help you sleep."
"I waxed the floors, grab your fluffy socks."
Midnight mayhem (Angest)
Thalassophobia (Part 1/2)
Thalassophobia (Part 2/2)
Summertime gay panic
Denial
Your body is better than mine
All stares align
Maybe this wasn't the best way
Handyman
Little
Mates
Beds
Hugs
Pets and kisses
Playdate
THANK TWITTER
I'M NOT OKAY
Woof?
The way my mouth fell open
Would you call it coming out. (requested)
Seizure.
Laying
Body vibrator
Bleed
Eat or I will make you
Never enough
If i knew
Romance in the air
Pictionary
Swimming
Ppl on tiktok being slay
Crying prank
Rain
You drew stars, around my... freckles?
Theres just inches in between us
Stollen stuffie
Numb
The signals tyler should have been looking for.
Haunted
Sensual food tasting
Frostbite
Pumpkin carving
Blue and red makes purple
Depression
Tomato sauce
Mute
Scars
Obsessed
I still remember, third of december.
"Kiss me"
Classification
Ilness
Don't let me down
Closet confessions
Drunkn kisses
Almond trail mix
On this day
Chaque fois
Fears of fire (1/2)
Fears of fire (2/2)
Hearing aids
All eyes are on you
Such a trick
Punishment
Under the bed
Kick
Pancakes

This is Halloween, everybody scream.

509 17 10
By Luke_Whiterock

Prompt: Wednesday Addams doesn't have a fear. She would never fall under that mortality...so why did she find herself jumping at the thought of the haunted house.
Or
Wednesday gets scared in a haunted house and drops for the first time ever, though she didn't know what Agere was. Lucky Enid did.

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Wednesday rolled her eyes as she watched Enid add the final touches to her Harley Quinn makeup look. An absurd costume in her opinion, much too opposing to any style she had ever seen.

"Don't act like you aren't wearing a bat onesie right now Addams," Enid laughed slightly.

"You forced me into this atrocity."

"No, you did it because you loveeee me."

Feeling her cheeks flush ever so slightly, Wednesday clamped her hands behind her back. "Yes because you force me to love you will this spell of beauty."

Enid walked over to her, placing her hands on either sides of her hips. "Mmm you really think so?" She tilted her head downwards and brought her lips to her girlfriends. 

"So beautiful," Wednesday mumbled, wishing she could sink into the kiss forever.

A loud knock on the door brought the two out of their transe, followed by Yoko yelling out something they couldn't understand through the door.

"You go answer, I just need to add one more pin mk?"

The Addams opened the door, watching as people trickled into the room. Bianca was a mermaid ironically, though Yoko and Divina had pb&j matching costumes, Xavier was the Mona Lisa, Ajax was an old lady, admittedly quite funny, and Eugene was a bee.

"Am I seeing things or is Wednesday Addams dressed up," Bianca rose a single eyebrow.

"I know right!" Enid squealed. "She has some weaknesses," she joked, kissing her girlfriends already pink tinted cheeks as she grabbed her bag. "Now, are we going to the halloween festival or are we going to the halloween festival!?!?"

A chorus of exited shouts went around the room and the group set of towards the cars. They split into two groups, the boys and Bianca going in Xavier's car and everyone else shoving themselves into Enid's Honda Civic.

Enid's hand rested over Wednesday's the whole drive, even as she sung and half danced (as much as the one driving the car could) to the halloween themed music Yoko had hooked up.

Eventually both groups reached the Jericho clearing, where stalls and food stands had been ligned up. Apple bobbing games tucking into every corner, a poney riding center with each horse dressed as an animal other than themselves, buckets of whatever was in there, ment to feel like brains and eyeballs (spoiler alert, it was old spaghetti and wet grapes).

At the very far end, tucked behind an old woman selling ice cream, was the haunted house. It's walls were fully black, and Wednesday couldn't help but notice it looked shockingly like her home. Perhaps it would be more delightfully frightening than she had anticipated.

"We should do the house after dark," Enid mused. "The festival goes on until midnight, so we can do a LOT before than."

After winning her girlfriend multiple stuffed animals from stalls, Wednesday watched as the sun sunk behind the clouds, darkening into the night. It was only eight, so she knew they would still have a while even after the house.

"Eeeek, I can't wait!" Enid jumped up and onto her toes. "I swear it better make me jump so high I hit the roof again."

"You did not hit the roof Enid," Yoko rolled her eyes.

"Hey it was a close call!"

Wednesday eyed the house again. Something about the thought of fake spirits made her a lot more uneasy than real ones...almost scared.

"Remember when that dude dressed as a zombie grabbed your leg and you kicked him?" Xavier laughed, watching as Ajax flushed in embarrassment.

Physical contact? This just got serious. She did not want some random idiot in a zombie costume trying to trap her within his grubby hands.

Weird creaking noises came from the building the closer they went. What was wrong with her? She would never have been scared of this if she were thinking straight right now, but this whole event had messed her up.

"Why what a large group," the man at the entrance said as they walked towards him. "Eight tickets?"

"Yup!" Enid grinned as the man clipped bracelets to each of them. When he reached Wednesday he paused, shirking away from her stink eye. He handed it to her so she could do it herself.

As they entered the house, Wednesday felt a weird tingling feeling, almost in her brain. Without thinking she ran up to Enid, gripping her hand.

The blond looked over, clearly surprised, though she still smiled slightly. "Are you okay," she whispered quietly enough so only Wednesday would hear her.

"I'm fine, just love you," she kissed her nose. Total lie. She was scared out of her body as they entered a dark room.

All was going fine, and Wednesday felt stupid for even thinking this would be mildly thrilling, that was, until she felt her shoe sink into something wet and gooey, and without a second of her control she let out a loud shriek.

"What, are you okay?!"

Regaining her composure Wednesday pulled her foot out of what now clearly was... "Fine, I wasn't expecting to step in a bucket of slime."

"Are you telling me you can get kidnapped and stabbed and be fine, but the moment you touch slime..."

"Zip it Tanka."

As the halls went on and the sounds got louder, Wednesday felt the weird brain tingling think get more prominent, and her grip around Enid's hands tighten.

"That jumpscare actually killed me," Divina joked, showing the group a shaking hand.

"You are being so dramatic, it's not like-" Wednesday's sentence was cut short as someone grabbed her ankles and pulled on her, causing her to shriek as loud as she could and kick whoever it was, luckily it turned out to be the man's shoulder, not his face.

"I'm so sorry! Was this a hands off group? I didn't get the notification!" The man quickly pulled out his phone, rushing to check.

"No no it's okay, she's just reacting, um let's uh..." Enid grabbed Wednesday's hand and dragged her into the next room, whipping around to stare at her. "You can't just kick someone!"

Wednesday didn't respond. She felt like someone had sealed her mouth shut and re activated her tear ducts. She wanted to burst into tears, a feeling she hadn't felt in a long time.

"Are you just not going to even acknowledge me?!"

Damnitt why couldn't she talk?! Why did it feel like the only way to express her emotions was through tears. Gently Wednesday shook her head.

"Than tell me why you kicked him instead of just pulling away!"

Without warning a few tears dripped down Wednesday's cheeks and she pushed herself into the floor, rubbing her nose quickly.

"Wednesday..."

"Mmm! Donno!" Finally some damn words. She buried her teary face into the fabric of the onesies pants.

The sound of Enid kneeling next to her startled her, as she thought the girl had been mad, but she was even more shocked when Enid's arms wrapped around her and gently started to rock her back and fourth.

"I didn't know you regressed, I'm sorry, I would have been nicer if I knew that."

Regressed? Regressed to what?? What in the world was she talking about. "Donno."

"You don't know what?"

"Ges. Geson, Gession. Donno."

"You don't know what regression is?"
Wednesday nodded , her head now pressed against Enid's cheek. "Well, it's when someone goes into the mind space of an age they arnt, mostly due to trauma responses, but not always. Were you scared before coming in here?"

"Big."

"Yea it is big, maybe you got a little scared and dropped down hun." A warm fuzzy feeling erupted in Wednesday's gut and she smiled.

"Loud," she pressed her hands over her ears. "Loud."

"Do you want headphones?"

"Mhm," Wednesday moved away, reaching up and waiting as Enid pulled the noise canceling headphones out of her bag.

"Here you go."

"Pink," Wednesday mumbled as she pulled them over her ears, looking around the dark room.

"Yup, they are. Do you want to finish or should we take the exit door?"

Wednesday frowned. "Nish!" Obviously, she would be fine, how dare Enid think so low of her.

"You want to finish?"

Wednesday lifted her arms into the air, nodding. "Uppp!"

Picking her up from under her arms, Enid propped her up on her hip. "Are you sure?"

"Dah!"

The two went back into the main room, the man still there, now standing and talking with the group.

"There you two are! Are we going to keep going or just stand here for an hour."

Enid rolled her eyes at Bianca's statement. "We will keep going, I got her some headphones and if I carry her they won't touch her so."

Ajax looked at her, confused. "She's letting you carry her? Wednesday are you fevering or something?"

Obviously not, what an absurd question, she was fully fine. "Nu Uh!"

"She regressed."

"She's a little?! That's like...really rare right? Don't they make up 0.1% of the population or something?" Bianca's eyes were wide.

Enid sighed. "It's ten percent, and don't worry, I'm classified as a Caregiver, I thought you guys knew that."

"I'm a Caregiver too," Divina smiled softly.

"Hm, I just didn't expect it, that's all," Bianca shrugged. "I guess we can keep going."

The house didn't go on for much longer, though Enid did get jump-scared a few too many times, almost dropping an increasingly fussy Wednesday twice.

Once everyone was out, Divina took Wednesday from Enid, who was graceful as she ran off to go grab some snacks from the car.

Noticing she had been transferred, Wednesday let out a huff, thrashing her legs around in Divina's arms.

"Downnn!"

Divina lowered her to the ground, placing her in the grass. "Do you want me to play with you?"

Kindness, how morbidly discusting. Ripping a handful of grass out of the ground, Wednesday turned and chucked it directly at Bianca, who just hardly dodged it as it floated past.

Divina knelt down, stopping the little for lunging for yet another handful. "Wednesday, no, we don't throw things at people."

"Mmm do!"

"No, if you keep throwing things we are going to have to head home, and it's only nine."

Home sounded good, even with the headphones, this place was fairly loud. She leaned down, trying again, but quickly found herself caught in Divina's grasp.

"BEGH, GO!"

"I wouldn't have to do this if you listened."

Huffing loudly, Wednesday crossed her arms as Divina propped her up against her hip, bouncing lightly until Enid ran back up to them.

"The snacks aren't good anymore, all warm and the gummy's melted together," she sighed.

"Nom! Gummy!"

"Don't worry Wednesday, let's just go home."

"Gummy der?"

"Yes, gummy there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 84 14
Smut, fluff, any angst lasts for 2 minutes max because i write for self indulgence not realistic plot. To all my trans!male readers who cannot find g...
211K 3.4K 63
Abby Anderson One-Shots x Female Reader ! COMPLETED ! *Currently being edited* *HATE WILL BE BLOCKED* One-Shots including angst, fluff, smut, etc.
66 0 8
just a bunch of one shots ig
87.9K 544 37
Wednesday x enid fluff ✔ smut ✔ and thats all hope y'all enjoy this story It is oneshots so you never know what to expect ita could be sad. Happy...