LETTERS TO MY BELOVED PRISONER

By ReikCro

Kruno, a young dentist from a small town starts writing letters to a man convicted of murder. More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25 (series finale)

Part 16

41 2 0
By ReikCro

From: Roko Jurcevic 

To: Kruno Matas 

May 14th 

My dear Kruno, 

I can't believe you decided to forgive me just like that. You are such a wonderful person, one of a kind. I promise I will never lie to you again. I felt so bad when you told me how people from your town are treating you now that they know about us two. I am wondering if they are judging you more because we are two men in love or because I'm a murder convict. 

Anyways, I'm getting a similar treatment here. On some days it's okay, but on other days I get teased or even attacked, as it happened four days ago. Drago, a prisoner from the cell next to mine hates my guts. Every time he sees me during lunch, he tries to provoke me with his commentaries. I usually just stay quiet, but that day, I answered him back. He lifted me up and threw me on the floor. I defended myself and we picked up a fight. Long story short, they put us both in solitary confinment for three days. 

Call me as soon as you settle in your new apartment. I want to see the photos of it when you come over. And I am sure a competent dentist like yourself is going to find a new job real soon. 

I don't want you to feel alone like that anymore. You deserve nothing but happiness and good vibes. That's why I wanted to ask you something for a while now. 

I know it's not the time, or even the place, but... would you consider marrying me? 

We could arrange it here in prison, they would bring someone to lead the ceremony. 

I totally understand if it's too early for you or if you're not ready for it. It is a huge step after all.

But everything that has happened between us lately made me think a lot about our relationship, and getting married feels so right, so natural. I want to call you my husband. Tell me what your thoughts are on it. 

Yours forever, 

Roko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 229 7
BECKY X FREEN | GIRL X GIRL Princess of Jeon - BECKY ARMSTRONG and her childhood friend - FREEN SAROCHA reunited after 12 years, when her Mother...
60.7K 4.1K 90
Fifteen years after King Leonardo's death, his surviving son, Fabian, still throws a festival each year in remembrance of his dead father, mother, an...
3.1K 184 35
•M×M• Being under the supervision of the most powerful man on Genios was never on Darsh's agenda. Well, neither was getting kidnapped by aliens. Aran...
3K 172 19
When I was little, I was never healthy for a full day. When I would go to school, I would carry around an oxygen tank so that I could breathe properl...