The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

195 9 1
By D4rk_S0ul09

Warning ⚠ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD : Not suitable for young readers or sensitive minds. Contains graphic sex scenes, adults and situations intended for mature readers only.

Author's POV

"Princess.." Naoya said as he's sitting beside her, watching as the sun slowly set in front of them. "Hmm?" Sin hummed softly in response as she placed her head against his shoulder as she watched how the sun slowly disappeared. She looked up at him to see the color of the sun setting reflecting to his face, he was already staring at her when she did.

"You look so beautiful." Naoya said smiling, making Sin blush and roll her eyes at him playfully. "You always say that." Sin said, as she playfully punched his shoulder as he let out a dramatic groan in pain. Yet, he also laughed softly after. "Well, just wanna remind you everyday." Naoya said, kissing her cheeks as she chuckled softly. "Hmm? Just wanna remind me?" Sin asked, her eyes filled with curiosity.

"Well... For the months we've spent with you, you don't give yourself enough compliments." Naoya explained, facing her to cup and caress her cheeks with his thumb. Making the lady blush slightly as she looked up at him. "You notice little things huh?" She said smiling as she looked at him, he just hummed as he kissed her forehead softly. "We all do." He said, as he kiss both sides of her cheeks to her temple and the tip of her nose.

Making her giggle. "That tickles." She said as she tried pushing his face away from her, he just chuckled and continued peppering kisses to her face. Making her laugh softly. "We love you so much." Naoya suddenly said, before cupping her cheeks and kissing her lips passionately. Which she gladly responded to, placing a hand on the back of his head as she tilted her head to the side slightly to deepen the kiss.

As they're about to take things she slowly pulled away, panting softly because of their deep kiss. "What's wrong, princess?" Naoya asked, as his lips tried capturing hers once again, yet she placed her other hand against his chest whispering softly. "Someone will see us..." She said, as he hummed looking around. "It's a private park... But if you're really uncomfortable, we can go to my place, or we can go in the bathroom... For the thrills." He whispered.

Making the lady blush slightly as she hit his chest lightly as he released a soft groan and a chuckle. He slowly leaned towards her ears whispering. "I'll make sure it's worth the thrill." He whispered, she was about to say something when he suddenly got up. Carrying her bridal style as he walked towards a private restroom, locking the door behind them as he placed her in the sink in the bathroom.

"Naoya- wait..." She said nervously, as he hummed placing a hand on her waist. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked, she slowly shook her head. "No... I'm just... Nervous that'll we'll get caught.." She whispered, as he hummed cupping her face once more before kissing her lips passionately. Taking all of her worries away as his mouth did its job on distracting her, she moaned softly against the kiss as his other hand cupped her breast through her dress.

"A-ah..." She moaned softly as he squeezed her clothes breasts. "God... You're so perfect." Naoya whispered as he pecked her parted lips, moving down to her jaw and neck kissing,sucking, licking, and biting it as he's searching for her sweet spot around her neck. "N-naoya.." She gasped softly, feeling his other hand moved down to her waist down to her knees.

As Naoya bit her neck,making her gasp loudly his hand expertly traced her thighs to her inner thighs, before pressing his middle finger against her clothed wetness. "N-naoya.." She gasped softly as she felt like his finger is in yet her underwear is stopping it. "Hmm?" He hummed softly in response as his other hand unbuttoned her dress, as his other hand kept teasing her clothed wetness.

"A-ah..." She gasped softly as she felt him rub her shy clit, her lips parting slight as her hand gripped on his hair as he pecked her parted lips down to jaw. "Does that feel good, love?" He asked, his voice is gentle yet alluring. Sin slowly nodded her head obviously already in deep pleasure as she couldn't form a sentence, her lips only parted as soft moans escaped her lips.

"Words love.... Use that pretty mouth of yours." He whispered, against her ears. "N-naoya... O-ohh god..." She gasped softly as he suddenly slid a finger in her wetness, her lips parting widely as her hand gripped onto his coat tightly. "Hmm... You like that?" "A-ah!" A loud moan escaped her lips as he curled his finger inside her, rubbing her sweet spot repeatedly. "O-ohh god! Y-yes!" She gasped loudly her head nodding repeatedly.

Her back arched slightly in pleasure, her legs shaking slightly as her hand clenched against his clothed chest. "Fuck.. You look so pretty, love.." He praised as if he's not moving his fingers inside her. As for her, her moans are muffled against his shoulder as her hand gripped on his coat as his finger is busy moving in and out of her slow and steady, making her whimper. "We'll take this slow and steady, love. We'll have to stretch this pussy real good." He whispered against her forehead.

Kissing her forehead as his long finger is digging in deeper inside her. "A-ah... N-naoya..." She moaned softly as he kissed the side of her head. "You feel so tight... And all wet for me..." He said, his voice is soft as he kiss her ear, before biting her earlobes lightly. "A-ah... U-uhm fuck!" She moaned loudly as he once again curled his finger rubbing her spot as he slid another finger in.

Digging deeper and deeper inside her, as she was about to reach her climax. He immediately pulled his finger out. "N-naoya you ass-" she was about to complain when he captured her lips, kissing her passionately making her wrap her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Pulling him close to her as she forced her tongue in his mouth, taking control of the kiss.

She her other hand caressed his chest down to his groin that's already so hard and ready for her. Her hand expertly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoning his pants and freed his length. Making the man let out a soft gasp as she rub her thumb against his tip as she whispered against his ears. "Two can play the game... Right, Naoya?" She asked as she started to stroke him slowly, her thumb still teasing his sensitive tip.

"F-fuck..." He muttered underneath his breath as he gripped on her hip tightly, she was teasing him the was he's teasing her. When he was near to his climax she also stopped, smirking at him. Making his gaze darkened as he suddenly gripped on her neck tightly, "N-naoya.." She stuttered, gasping loudly as he was squeezing her neck. Leaning close and whispered to her ears.

"Two... Can play the game, Princess.." He said breathing heavily as if his trying to hold himself back. "A-ah..." She gasped loudly as he suddenly rubbed her sensitive clit with his thumb, making her quiver as she gripped on to his shoulder. "O-oh god..." She moaned out as he slid his middle finger inside her once again. "Look at you, quivering just with my finger." He whispered near her ears, as she's gripping on his shoulder tightly. "I-im close p-please n-naoya!" She cried out.

Making him smirk as he slid another finger in, rubbing his thumb over her nub repeatedly. Until she reached her climax, before she can even calm down from her climax. He suddenly, slammed himself inside her. "N-naoya-" her scream was muffled by his lips claiming hers, as he began to thrust in her slow yet so deep. He was letting her adjust, as her nails dug on his shoulder, making his jaw clench from the pain and also from the way her walls clenched around him.

"F-fucking... Tight!" He growled against their kiss as he began to thrust in her deeply. The sound of skin slapping echoed in the bathroom, as her arms wrapped around him gripping on his hair tightly as he claimed her. "O-oh god! Oh m-my fucking god... " she cursed out, he was busy biting her neck and sucking it roughly leaving a visible mark. His hands suddenly gripped on her hair, pulling it making her look up and give himself enough access around her neck.

Making her whimper from the pain and the pleasure he's giving. "S-strawberry.." Naoya suddenly growled out against her collarbone. "W-what- ah!" She was cut off as he suddenly changed the angle and targeted her sweet spot that made her stutter and scream in pleasure. "Y-your... F-fuck! S-safe word.." Naoya said, before pulling out of her and swiftly grabbed her by her hips making her stand on the floor with her facing the sink and the mirror as he stood behind her.

She was blushing furiously as she saw her appearance, her lipstick all smudged and her neck had some visible mark as he gripped on her hair. She was a mess because of him and he likes it. Her eyes locked with his as they both looked at each other in the mirror. "Hold on the edge of the sink, Queen." He whispered, when she didn't immediately follow he suddenly spanked her ass hard making her yelp. "A-ah!" She gasped loudly, as she bit her lower lip trying to look away from the mirror. Yet he landed another spank on her ass.

"Don't fucking look away, I want you to listen to me alright, queen?" He said against her ears as he moved his grip on her neck as his other hand guided her hand on the edge of the sink. "What's your safe word again?" He asked against her eyes still maintaining a intense eye contact with her on the mirror. "S-strawberry.." She said almost stuttering, as she felt his free hand rub her ass that still stung from his spanks.

"Now.... Listen carefully... I'm gonna fuck you so good like a little whore you are. And I want the pretty little eyes of your lock in the mirror, looking at me straight at my eyes so you'll know who's fucking you good, you got that? " He said, as she only nodded her head in response making his jaw clench as he landed another hard spank on her ass that's probably already red. "A-ah! Yes.. Ah-!" She was cut off when he landed another spank on her ass.

Making her whimper as she can feel her own wetness dripping from his action. She can feel her hips twitching in anticipation, as her eyes are locked with his. Her eyes are teary from the pain and pleasure as his other hand continued to rub her red plump ass. "You're ours, yes?" He asked, her lips parted to answer.

Yet she was cut off and it was exchanged with a long moan when he suddenly thrust inside her from behind. "O-oh god!" She cried out as she gripped on the side of the sink, his thrusts are brutally hard, rough, and confident as every thrust has its purpose. He leaned forward with his chest pressed on her back. Whispering on her ears, as his other hand kept its grip on her neck. As he slightly pull on her hair, making her back arch slightly. "Fuck... You're taking me so well.." He whispered against the back of her head as his thrusts continue it's hard and rough pace.

Not caring if her hips are quivering in pleasure and she's finding it hard to stand up properly as he was making her legs weak. "O-oh god... U-ugh~ fuck Naoya!" She moaned out loudly, as her eyes closed shut in pleasure as her hand gripped on the edge of the sink so tightly. His other hand or arm rather wrapped themselves around her waist as her shaking hands couldn't help but hold on his arm that's wrapped around her.

She felt the familiar sensation where she felt like she'll burst. "Are you gonna cum? Hmm? F-fuck... I can feel you tightening, soak that cock, Queen.." He encourage whispering it against the back of her head, as her eyes slightly opened seeing him looking at her through the mirror as he continued to pound in her as her nails dug on his arm making him groan softly.

"Fuck- a-ah! Oh god! N-naoya!" She screamed out loudly as she reached her climax around his cock, her body quivering as her lips trembled. She was about to lose her balance yet Naoya, held her in place. As he continued to thrust in her. "S-slow down- ah!" She cried out as she's still sensitive, yet he seems like he went deaf in pleasure.

He continued moving until he reached his peak, making her gasp as she held on his arm tightly. She was shaking as he kissed the back of her head. "I'm sorry.... Did I go too far?" He whispered softly against her head as she slowly shook her head, as she leaned her body on him. She was still in a slight daze as she tried to process everything as he cleaned her up carefully.

As he successfully cleaned her up, he gently put on her clothes and also his. Before placing his coat her shoulder carrying her bridal style as they walked out the rest room, placing her head against his chest. "I love you and thank for today, princess." He whispered softly, yet he was answered by light snores. Making him stop walking and look down at her and laughing softly. "God you're so adorable." He whispered as he continued to walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 72.3K 50
❝𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤...❞ Gojo Satoru has always been misunderstood, but beyond his unw...
699K 25.1K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
90.5K 2.6K 17
"For someone who had so much backchat only a few minutes ago, you're enjoying this, aren't you? The so-called strongest female Jujutsu Sorceress enjo...
207K 8.7K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...