(Cloud Strife x Reader x Rufu...

By PlaneJain7

WARNING. ADULT THEMES, NSFW, RAPE. Contains major angst amongst fluffy slow burn. Starts off steady but escal... More

Writer's Note 1
Chapter 1 - Can I help you?
Chapter 2 - Ex-SOLIDER
Chapter 3 - New friends?
Chapter 4 - Blue and gold dreams
Chapter 5 - Girl talk
Chapter 6 - Out of the basement and into the bathroom (NSFW)
Chapter 7 - Avalanche
Chapter 8 - Am I enough?
Chapter 9 - Wark!
Chapter 10 - A real party
Chapter 11 - Are you feeling okay?
Chapter 12 - New mission
Chapter 13 - Favourite Place
Chapter 14 - First Mission
Chapter 15 - Jumping in head first
Chapter 16 - Goodbyes
Chapter 17 - Welcome back
Chapter 18 - Scarlet
Chapter 19 - The Proposal (a pinch of NSFW)
Chapter 20 - Childhood memories (NSFW)
Chapter 21 - Carnival
Chapter 22 - Town of Sin
Chapter 23 - The Annual Shinra Ball
Chapter 24 - Moonlit Melodies
Chapter 25 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time (NSFW)
Chapter 26 - Conflicted
Chapter 27 - We'll try again? (NSFW)
Chapter 28 - Birthday (NSFW)
Chapter 29 - A Present (NSFW)
Chapter 30 - Dashed Dreams
Chapter 31 - Clean Up
Chapter 32 - In search of hope
Chapter 33 - Mr President
Chapter 34 - A new beginning, for Shinra
Chapter 35 - The Chase is on
Chapter 36 - Anomaly
Chapter 38 - The Day the Sky Fell
Writer's note 2

Chapter 37 - 'The Dream of the Fisherman's Wife' (NSFW)

450 8 6
By PlaneJain7

[Reader discretion is advised]

Sephiroth's lips curl into a smirk and his otherwise striking facial features are subdued as his pastel green eyes burn with an inhuman intensity. You would have turned away if you were not bound and gagged under the effects of dark energy. You see the purple tinge of the energy tendrils surrounding Cloud and Rufus, which must be what it looks like on you too.

Sephiroth suddenly lunges towards you and his mouth clamps onto yours. You gasp in a state of shock, your eyes wide in dismay at this sudden turn of events. Sephiroth's tongue invades your mouth and you can only watch as Cloud and Rufus struggle against their dark energy binds.

"Oh this is going to be fun. I hope the two of you enjoy the show." Sephiroth pulls away from you to address Cloud and Rufus over his shoulder.

The revered SOLDIER draws his masamune and it gleams forebodingly as he slips it under your dress from the helm and up the bodice. In one slow upwards motion, he slices through the material leaving you exposed. His sword makes light work of your underwear and he uses the long thin blade to peel the material off your body. He pushes the lapels of your jacket off your shoulders and it falls away to expose your breasts. The rest of your clothes hang off only by the sleeves bunching up at your restricted elbows.

As if he is a predator playing with his prey, he runs the flat edge of his sword over your skin, the coldness from the metal makes a shiver run up your spine. While tracing over your stomach, he suddenly tilts the blade slightly. It is so sharp it cuts across your skin so that a trickle of blood flows steadily. You wince from your wound, although it is far from life threatening and only looks more severe than it actually feels.

You try to shake your head, eyes pleading and face beet red from embarrassment at the escalation of the situation. Sepiroth traces your curves with his eyes and addresses Cloud and Rufus who are frantically struggling against their binds seeing your predicament.

"She is a beauty. I do agree with you both there." Sephiroth smirks at the two men and keeps eye contact with them as he lowers his mouth towards yours once more. This time he does not stop and runs his tongue from your lips to your neck, down the middle of your breasts and starts to draw circles around one of your nipples. You scrunch your eyes up to the sensation and struggle against the invisible force holding you in place. You feel a slack in dark energy and your body is now able to move, though you are still bound in the air by the energy tendrils.

Feeling your scrambling, Sephiroth waves a hand and the dark energy tendrils bind your hands together and pull them above your head. Your arms are tussled up until they will not go back anymore and this forces your back to arch which thrusts your breasts upwards so that Sephiroth has uninterrupted access to them. He maintains the tortuous circling of his tongue on one nipple and this time, he adds his leather clad fingertips on your other breast, teasing and rubbing it until your nipples harden reflexively.

Infuriated with your own body's response to the unwelcome stimulation, you attempt to struggle but again to no avail. You try your best to press your legs together to fight against the unwanted rising heat from below.

You are forced to wince loudly as Sephiroth takes your nipple between his teeth and bites down harshly at the same tightening the grip he has on the other breast bruising your tender skin under his black leather gloves. He sucks firmly again and a clear popping is heard when he pulls off, smirking at Cloud and Rufus. You look over at them a few feet away, resigned to your fate. The look of powerlessness and pain is clear on both their faces as they are forced to watch on.

Keeping your hands in the air, Sephiroth positions his tall lean frame between your legs, the dark energy simultaneously winding its way up your thighs to pull your legs apart so that they splay open shamelessly for him. You close your eyes tightly once more as the embarrassment from how exposed you are takes over. You feel Sephiroth move but he doesn't touch you.

After a few tense seconds you have no choice but to open your eyes to see what fresh hell awaits you. Sephiroth looms over your body, purposefully waiting for you to look at him. Your eyes are wide as you watch him bend down to lick the diagonal sword wound across your stomach. For the first time, he closes his eyes to taste you and his lips are stained with your blood as he comes up for air. You watch him in horror, disturbed at his actions. You try to lash out but there is little you can do.

Sephiroth looks over at Cloud and Rufus as he delves inside his trousers. You are not surprised when he has his hand around his formidable erection and is positioning himself at your opening with a manic glint in his eye. You return a sorrowful gaze, a last attempt to beg him not to do this.

The corners of Sephiroth's mouth tugs upwards in an almost unhinged manner as he presses himself into you in one fluid motion all the way to the hilt. You want to cry out loud at the intrusion but you stop yourself as you do not want him to have the satisfaction of seeing your pain and anguish.

Your body cannot get any leverage to throw him off as he grips both your ankles and bends your legs up so that they are tucked against your thighs. He waves and the dark energy purple tendrils tie your legs in this perverse position as he starts to move. Tears escape and stain your face and your jaw clenches until it aches from the force of your futile resistance.

"Hmm." Sephiroth hums, a wild twinkle persists through those inhuman hooded reptilian eyes.

You notice his breathing speed up as he directs the dark energy tendrils to extend and wrap around your body further. They tighten around your breasts and at Sephoroth's command, start to rub and flick your already over sensitive nipples. One single tendril stands out, snaking its way around your neck towards your face. You try to turn away but again you cannot so your eyes can only widen when it forces its way past your pursed lips and into your mouth.

There is no taste to the tendril, but its intrusion is real. You feel the pressure from it as it pushes in and out of your mouth. Fresh tears flow and you taste the salty liquid at the corners of your mouth acting as unnecessary lubricant to Sephiroth's energy tendril forcing itself into your unwilling mouth.

Sephiroth does not let up, he continues to stretch you open as he works himself in and out. The steady pace he sets is as monotonous as the ticking of a clock but it skillfully winds your body up in that all too familiar way. Even though each thrust has an ulterior motive, he forces as much of himself inside as he can, pushing against your reluctantly wet sex, hilting himself until his balls squish against you below your perverse connection.

You close your despondent eyes to find a way to escape in your mind as he continues to force himself into you. However, to no avail as you can feel your body start to react of its own accord.

Sephiroth's thrusting below falls in time with the movements of the tendril hitting the back of your throat. Both are so intrusive, you are worried you are about to break as it feels as though Sephiroth and the tendril are so deep inside they will make contact. You cannot help but groan out as your body stiffens and your eyes roll back while every muscle in your body tenses up in warning for what is now inevitable.

With one more flick of your nipples and one more squeeze of your breasts, your body shivers and finally gives in. Your release is violent, every fibre of your being undulating against your will between tensing and growing limp and back again. You throw your head back, consciously trying not to make any sound, although a weak drawn out moan slips out. Even Sephiroth cannot help but let out a soft grunt as you climax around him.

The tendril in your mouth stops its intrusion as you blink the blurry vision away and try to refocus your eyes. You feel the tendrils around your wrists and ankles loosen too as your climax dissipates. However, this respite is short lived as you lift your woozy head to see Sephiroth framed by your legs which had been bent and pushed to be pinned so far back your eyes meet his between your knees.

A wicked smile lingers on his lips as he begins to move once more. This time there is a sense of urgency in his movements as he starts to slam into you. You cannot help but groan out loud, your body still high from your last release. Your eyelids flutter, your hips tremble as they instinctively devolve into movements that meet his every thrust, unwittingly drawing him deeper into you.

Sephiroth's calculated movements speed up and you feel his erection swell inside as he approaches his release. This pressure down below is also becoming too much. Your body falls apart once more around him and the wild toss of his long silver mane marks his own climax. His release is hot and heavy inside and your walls viscerally clench and flex around him. He pulls out immediately and his action is so quick you feel like he will turn you inside out.

The rest of his hot spend shoots up to soil your breasts and the rest squirt crudely onto your stomach. After a few seconds your senses return, you notice the embarrassing trickle from him oozing out of you as the two of you catch your breath.

The dark energy suddenly disappears and you are unceremoniously dropped to the ground. Your limp and spent body hits the surface heavily but the few inches of water seem to break the impact on your broken body. You turn your head to watch Sephiroth tuck himself - to your surprise still fully erect - back into his leather pants. He walks purposefully towards Cloud, completely ignoring Rufus.

"Did you enjoy the show? That was my gift to you. I'm going to break you Cloud. My will that runs through your veins will control you. You will become my puppet once more in this timeline and in record time judging by your reaction."

Cloud's eyes are a mixture of anguish and a rage that you have not beheld before. His cheeks are marred by the tears that must have fallen during your ordeal.

"Cloud, lend me your strength. Let us defy destiny together." Sephiroth's voice is as smooth as butter as he waves his hand and the dark energy gag at Cloud's mouth dissolves.

Cloud's eyes are vulnerable as they meet yours and his woeful expression intensifies as he takes in your crumpled broken form on the ground. The realisation of what just happened to you sinks in, like the water you feel seep into your naked form. This enrages you and you try to convey this to Cloud by giving him a pleading shake of your head. Cloud's eyes widen at your resolve and his lips press into a firm line.

"Never."

Sephiroth sneers as if amused and looks towards you. With another wave of his hand, Cloud's dark energy gag materialises once more.

"You are too weak to save anyone. Even yourself. I will make you beg for mercy." Sephiroth whispers over Cloud's shoulder.

Cloud gives you a look of distress that cuts so deep you feel the agony in that one single look. You know the torment you are physically going through is also mentally torturing and scarring both him and Rufus.

Sephiroth approaches you once more with that same feral look creeping back into his eyes as he regards you from behind wisps of his metallic coloured hair. You hopelessly pull at your tattered clothes to cover yourself and you slip on the water as you try and clamber backwards away from him. It is no use as with one wave of his hand, you feel your body rise in the air once more under Sephiroth's dark energy control.

The tendrils rip off the last shreds of material from your body that was once your clothes, leaving you completely nude apart from your socks and boots. Your heart beats against your chest painfully as you feel Sephiroth's hands on you again. He smirks his now familiar smouldering nefarious scowl and turns you over until you are staring at the ground. He bends you down until the tendrils fastened around your wrists merge with the dark energy around your ankles, effectively locking you in this submissive position.

Helplessly, you feel Sephiroth's firm grip on your legs, spreading them easily while keeping each wrist bound to an ankle. He positions himself between them and you hold your breath trying to prepare your body for more abuse. Your hair falls around your face, a welcome curtain to hide the humiliating agony of feeling Sephiroth drive into you from behind.

In this position, his formidable member is able to reach even further inside. You cry out loud at the intrusion, his previous spend still staining your insides and acting as lubricant saving your body from not being ready for another round of violation.

Sephitoth plunges into you straight away settling on a punishing pace. His sharp thrusts coupled with how deep he is able to reach make your eyes bulge uncomfortably. You squeeze them shut firmly and feel the blood drain into your head from the downward position. This coupled with the incessant propelling from behind forces your muscles to clench.

Without warning your body climaxes around him in an implosion with the dark energy holding you in place, suppressing the convulsions into shudders and your toes curling from the inability to express your release. You shriek against your gag and simmer back down to whimpers as Sephiroth grunts against your tightness pulsating around him unexpectedly. He shoves himself inside deeply and reaches his own release immediately as if taking him off guard. You once again feel his thick spend making your thighs sticky from where it leaks out of you and down the inside of your legs.

"This may be worthwhile afterall. I almost enjoyed myself." Sephiroth regards you dubiously as the dark energy flips you over and lowers you, gently this time, back onto the ground.

You stare daggers up at him and he returns an almost amused smile.

"Voice your pain. Let me hear how you give up hope."

You do not say a word, only continuing to convey hatred through your glare so as to not give him the satisfaction of being able to break you. You shiver from sitting in water as you curl up around yourself while continuing to defiantly scowl up at the man who had desecrated you while forcing the two most important people in your life to watch.

"That was unexpected. Let's continue the show." He takes a step, towering above you.

"On your knees."

The dark energy takes hold once more and pulls you up into a kneeling position. You desperately shake your head, still refusing to show your internal hopelessness as Sephiroth looms over you. Your face is now eye level with his veiny intimidating erection. You try to turn away and clamp your mouth shut but the energy tendrils force your jaw open and as Sephiroth runs his tip over your lower lip, you realise the dark energy is preventing you from biting down at all.

Sephiroth's cat-like pupils dilate as he pushes his unnaturally oversized erection into your mouth. Its unbearable size causes your eyes to water straight away and he seems satisfied at your helpless tear stained face forcibly positioned to look up at him. You choke urgently from the foreign crampness in your mouth and the unpalatable bitter taste on your tongue from a mixture of yours and Sephiroth's liquids.

You mentally try to compartmentalise and escape the ordeal in your mind as you dred for when Sephiroth starts moving. But, this never comes. Suddenly you are propelled forwards landing on all fours; the pressure from the dark energy binds instantaneously no longer wrapped around your body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 66 14
One day while Cloud and Sephiroth were fighting, something, no, someone fused them together, erased their new body's memories, and sent them away to...
35.3K 1K 3
Rated #1 FF7 (On October 21, 2018) #1 cloudstrife (On October 27, 2018) She always wanted to see the shimmering glor...
Revive By HoneyB

Fanfiction

11.5K 434 19
Two weeks after the final battle against Sephiroth, Cloud's past has come back. Visions of his parents haunt him in his dreams and since he is severe...
2.9K 91 26
Sephiroth's battle now belongs to the memories. But it seems the planet cannot remain in peace. A new terrorist group have started their activity to...