Triple blades [Roronoa zoro]

By Minkn0ws

|COMPLETED| gentle reminder! I don't know the plot of one piece, I've only watched the live action and became... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
important announcement!
31.
32.
33.
34.
35
36
Bonus chapter.
120k special~
don't read purely for my odc

16.

3K 95 42
By Minkn0ws

⋆⋆

Misokazuki went about her day the same as usual though she did avoid a certain ravenhead. She didn't know what her intentions exactly were.

She didn't want to find out either way. She hasn't talked to Zoro yet. He's still as clingy as ever to Robin.

She let out a sigh as she helped Nami scrubb the deck.

"Why don't you just go talk to him?" Nami asked her. She pondered about it to be very honest. "Because he's a guy." Nami gave her a confused look.

"He's dense he ain't gonna get it." She muttered with a hint of frustration laced in her voice.

Nami chuckled she couldn't not agree with her statement. It was very true. Only very few men weren't dense and god bless them.

She wondered if things would be easier if she swung the other way? She quickly shook that thought away from her mind and glanced at Zoro.

It's what she's been doing the entire day. Stealing glances of her greenhaired problem. At times she almost regretted having given in to these temptations.

His plump lush lips, his beautiful dark eyes. His handsome face in general. Nami excused herself and went to talk with the guys as she continued to scrub.

༻❁༺

"Zoro, how's Misokazuki?" Nami questioned him. He looked at her and replied with "she's okay."

"Oh really? When's the last time you've actually spoken to her?" Nami questioned him. The poor guilty boy knew it's been almost 3 days. He didn't like to admit it.

But he had no idea what is bugging her or what exactly he did wrong. "Gosh she's right. You're so dense."

"I'm sorry?" He said more like question.

"Just go talk to her green bimbo."

Nami shoved him towards her direction while shaking her head at the antics she had to use.

"Guys." She muttered to which Robin chuckled.

༻❁༺

Zoro was pushed towards Misokazuki. She pretended to ignore his dense presence in general.

Zoro noticed her not acknowledging him and cleared his throat to get her attention.

She however just kept giving him the silent treatment ignoring his entire existence.

"Can we talk?" He asked to which her head shot up, looking at him. She saw the sincerity in his eyes and slowly nodded her head.

She started to walk towards her room wanting this conversation to be entirely private for reasons. Nobody needed to witness it if she killed the man before her if he said something stupid right?

Zoro followed behind her like a lost puppy. She chuckled in her mind at this. She entered her room and sat down on her bed.

"Talk."

"Zuki, I don't know what's bothering you. I'm sorry for whatever it was I did."

He looked at her eyes full of something she couldn't quite grasp.

"You really are so dense." She muttered in defeat. "Robin."

"Robin?"

"Mhm."

"What about Robin?"

She mustered up all the courage she had to ask this one specific question. If he answered wrong he would ultimately face death. (Girlie is so whipped without knowing it.)

  "Do you like her?"

"Robin is my friend so yes." He said rather confused.

She slapped her face quite literally facepalming. "No the other kind of like." She stated her cheeks burning up a bit simply talking about this.

Zoro's face of confusion now turned into a smirk. A dangerous one at that. He stepped closer to her he bent over a bit so their faces were only mere inches apart.

"You know, jealousy doesn't suit you." He whispered hotly. She had to keep her cool, she could feel her face burning up by the second.

"I'm.. not jealous." She stated looking him in the eyes, trying to win this epic battle right in front of her.

She had to win in this battle of wits. Her pride was on the line. She couldn't lose to him.

"Mmm we both know that's a lie." He whispered against her skin as he only got closer and closer.

His eyes piercing into hers. The intensity of the stare was getting to much for her so she averted her eyes, losing this battle in vain.

Her cheeks blushed crimson red and she mumbled a small "maybe I am."

"There's nothing to be jealous of love. I only have my eyes on you." He whispered before placing a kiss on her cheek.

She looked at him and he smiled at her. She could sense the trueness of the words he had just spoken.

"Then don't spend so much time with her." She stated sulking a tad. Zoro chuckled at her cute behaviour she was displaying right now.

"I'm sorry gorgeous, how about I make it up to you? Tonight?" He asked smirk never leaving his face.

She immediately understood what he had meant and coughed due to embarrassment. It caused Zoro to suppress a laugh.

"Just get out of here." She mumbled pushing him away from her. "I'll see you tonight."

"Mhm." She replied silently causing Zoro to smile pecking the top of her head before leaving the room. He left her a boiling hot mess. She needed to calm down before steam came out of her ears.

༻❁༺

"So how'd it go?" Nami asked as she watched Misokazuki come back up the deck.

"It went okay." She spoke without looking at her.

"Just okay?"

"Mhm, everything is solved now." She said before continuing with her task of scrubbing the deck clean.

༻❁༺

Sanji had called everyone for dinner. Misokazuki sat next to Zoro like how it should be according to many crew members.

Robin was seated next to Nami and Sanji. Luffy sat next to Usopp. There was some light chatter and some banter between Zoro and Sanji as usual.

Everything was back to normal again. She never realised what an effect her condition relationship with Zoro had on the others.

When they had a fight the atmosphere turned moody and down. It spoiled the whole room. She really had to fix this somehow.

After dinner she went back to her room followed by the one and only Zoro.

He locked the door and gently pushed her on the bed hovering over her before closing the gap between their lips.

༻❁༺

Well I think y'all can guess what's gonna happen next chapter 🤭. I'm honestly having so much fun with y'all comments on this fic. I always write certain things for a reason lmao like the carp thing. I know it's a g instead of C, but I found it funny. Plus he's a marine he should be honoured to be named after a fishie yk??? Anyways 20+K reads??? Y'all are crazy fr 😭 I love y'all supporters and readers sm🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 150 21
What happens when Yuna Park, a young girl who will do anything to survive in this world, gets put against her greatest challenge yet, Chishiya Shunta...
1M 35K 69
Peter Parker has been trying for nearly a week to catch a vandal that has been wrecking Aunt May's garden, and ripping out perfectly good flowers. ...
27.2K 1.5K 17
(π‘π˜πŽπ‡π„πˆ π€π‘πˆπ’π” 𝐗 𝐅. πŽπ‚) ❝You wake me up early again and I'll shoot you.❞︎ AYAME SAKAI HAS BEEN A...