15.

⋆⋆

The next day wasn't a great one, especially not for Misokazuki. Zoro was all over Robin and vice versa. They did everything together for some absurd reason?

They manned their posts together. Talked the entire time. It was simply so frustrating for her.

She was up in the crows nest with Nami. She let out a sigh for the millionth time already. "Okay spit it out, what is it? You've been sighing every 5 seconds since morning."

Misokazuki looked at Nami in shock. "What? I do not!" She defended herself to which Nami raised her left eyebrow giving her that look. That look that said 'Girl don't give me that bs yk it's true."

She sighed once before realising what she did. She slammed her hand over her mouth in utter shock of realisation.

"Shit I do sigh a lot." She mumbled resting her arms on the railings, placing her head on them looking out at the view the Crowsnest offered.

"Mhm, so what's wrong?"

"It's stupid Zoro and stupid Robin." She grumbled annoyed and a bit whiney.

"Okay? Elaborate more please."

"Ah... it's... it's.. just I don't know." She raised her head and looked at Nami.

"We kissed." She admitted causing a small gasp to come from Nami. She then proceeded to squeal excitedly. "I so knew it!"

Misokazuki gave her a look to be serious. Nami stopped squealing and cleared her throat ready to be serious again.

"Actually we kissed multiple times, in the same night. But since Robin came he hasn't paid attention to me, he's only paying attention to her."

She looked down and saw them laughing together.

Her eyes were starting to get teary. "I'm so dumb, getting upset over this. We are just friends."

"Friends who happened to kiss?"

"Yes, it clearly meant nothing to him. He's having fun with her instead. I mean I get it. She's really pretty and smart. She has this mind-blowing dream, anyone would want her."

"Hey Miso don't put yourself down. You are absolutely gorgeous, you're smart as well in your own way. You have skills she doesn't and could only dream to possess. It's no good to compare yourself to others." Nami rubbed her back in a comforting way.

She didn't want to break down in front of anyone. But she felt so safe and accepted she couldn't control herself. She immediately burried herself in Nami's chest balling her eyes out in quiet sobs.

Nami tried to soothe her as best as she could, she knew only one person could fix this pain she's feeling. But he's too dense and preoccupied to notice.

Nami looked down at them and she also saw they were really close. She wondered what Robin's goal was.

"What's this feeling Nami?" She asked quietly almost whisper like.

"Jealousy combined with heart break." She answered honestly.

"I don't like this feeling." She sobbed out quietly.