Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

By Huyhuynh406

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... More

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase
Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf
Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 22: The Two Survivors
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo

Chapter 30: The Ending

387 5 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

When (Y/N) with Alex are the only one who can stop this giant gorilla and the giant gorilla was break looses right now and then (Y/N) with Alex were running to the car right away and make them both are going to pick their weapons to fighting at the giant gorilla.

Then the two of them were heading to the car over there and make them both went back behind the car and then they open the trunk right away and they were grab their weapons for the fight right away and this is causes them more having fun.

(Y/N) grab the shotgun Benelli M4 with him and he was loading the shotgun up right away and then he turn his head to look at Alex who got his sniper rifle out and make him was loading the sniper rifle G36 and make the two of them turn their heads to look at each others and they both nod their heads and prepare to moving out right away. When the two of them were running over there and make them both were stop right there and they both saw Kong begin to rampage everything around here.

(A/N: Imagine the city as Tokyo city and Kong destroy all everything around.)

When Kong was begin to destroy everything around here and then (Y/N) was aiming his shotgun at the giant gorilla and he begin to shooting at the giant gorilla with his auto shotgun and make the giant gorilla got many shots on his big arms. Then Kong was turn 

When Kong was turn his head to look at the same enemy for what he really recognizing at him from the Skull Island and (Y/N) was the only one who save Mutsumi alive by himself and he was take her with him. This will get the giant gorilla's attention to (Y/N) and then he was looking at the giant gorilla who tries to attack at (Y/N) but he aiming his shotgun and begin to shooting at the giant gorilla.

Kong who was use his other arm to blocking the bullets comes from (Y/N)'s weapon and begin to shooting at the giant gorilla and tries to take him down but he's a big guy and he is definitely tougher than anything for what he just saw. Then Alex who was aiming his sniper rifle at the giant gorilla and he was take a few rounds of shot at the giant gorilla and it seems the giant gorilla is definitely terrifying and horrifying for what the monster begin to destroy everything around here.

Then (Y/N) with Alex tries to shooting at him and get his attention and turns out the giant gorilla was hit the bus accident and this is get the gorilla grab the bus with his both hands and then he throw the bus toward to the two of them. Then the two of them were dodge out of the way and they both got in the vehicle right away and start the engine of the car and begin to driving away and this get Kong's attention to goes after (Y/N) and Alex.

(A/N: Imagine Kong is chasing Jack as (Y/N) with Alex who were driving away from Kong.)

When (Y/N) with Alex are alive and they both got their weapons out to prepare for shoot but then Mutsumi who was arrive right on the time and the girl saw the giant gorilla is finally here and he was escape out of the theater by himself. The giant gorilla was turn his head to look at her and then he saw her is finally here and then (Y/N) with Alex were seen this and they both don't know what to do but...watching at Mutsumi was carrying something with her...must be a T-Rex baby with her.

Then (Y/N) with Alex thinking this isn't good right now....and then Kong was about to grab her but then there was a thunderous roar comes from the other side of the Tokyo city and make the four of them turn their heads to look over there and they both saw Bull T-Rex was arrive right on the time.

Bull T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

When the Tyrannosaurus roar out and many people were running away from the dinosaur and it seems the male was begin to smashing everything around here begin to get destroys and the T-Rex was eat one or three persons alive by himself. The dinosaur was begin to destroy everything around here in this city and then Kong seen this and make him was about to fight and let out a roar.

(Y/N): "The T-Rex is awake right now...." He said to him.

Alex: "What are we gonna do? Stop him? But we can't..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "No only Kong who can stop the dinosaur." He said to him and this make Alex was surprise and Mutsumi thinking (Y/N) about what he saying and Mutsumi called Kong out and this get Kong look at her and she said.

Mutsumi: "Stop the dinosaur...but don't hurt him." She said to him and this make Kong nod his head to her for what she say.

When Kong challenge the Bull T-Rex and he was beating the shit out of the dinosaur with his bare hands and the dinosaur was finally knocked down into unconscious and the dinosaur is still alive and then the baby T-Rex saw his dad is alive. Then the dinosaur was alive and definitely it is...and then (Y/N) with Mutsumi and Alex were surprise little bit and the military arrive right away and capture the giant gorilla and dinosaur also Mutsumi was tries to calm the giant gorilla down and make her told the gorilla about everything is gonna be fine.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The Ending Epilogue.

When Kong was finally made it back to the Skull Island and then Kong was become the ruler of Skull Island and he was living here in this island and turns out the giant gorilla was misses his lover....Mutsumi and it seems he was finally got someone fallen love with him. Kyle Denham...was arrested for bring Kong and Bull T-Rex in the Tokyo city and getting all everybody else were killed.

Now the whole world know Kong become a real hero...a great hero who save the innocent people alive away from the dinosaur attack and turns out the dinosaur was got unconscious and turn the dinosaur back to the Skull Island. Then the giant gorilla was finally made it to there and he was definitely sat there and then looking toward at the Skull Island and then he was sat on the throne by himself. And he begin to use his both fists begin to hitting his both chests and then he let out a thunderous victory roar up to the sky.

Kong: "*ROAR*"

This is how...he become the king....the god....

This is a legend of Mysterious Island was exist...with dinosaurs, and monsters.

(Y/N) with Mutsumi become marriage and the two of them become lovers and then Alex was marries with Ayumi and he was fallen love with her...and now the city is finally safe. Well, (Y/N) with Mutsumi become a writers for writing out the story of Skull Island also...Kong too and turns out showing the world about the Skull Island is exist...and Kong was true hero.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The End.

...

...

...

...

(A/N: That's the ending of the story...anyway I'm going to do Kamen Rider Black Sun right away...thank for you all reading this story.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 11 2
Following an event in which they were all saved by a massive unidentified creature, the Commander and the Nikkes that joined him on Blue Water Island...
39.9K 1.7K 23
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE | ❝Well, it seems as though something is trying to bring us back to each other.❞ ━ IN WHICH Jo-Ann is asked to join a discovery...
320K 8.5K 21
His, how long have you been his? A year? A few months? Honestly, it felt like you had belonged to him for your entire life. How long since that night...
169K 3.3K 39
Y/N L/N was a big fan of the Monsterverse movies especially Godzilla vs Kong and wanted a chance to show the Monsterverse how powerful he can be if h...