Chasing my lovely wife.

Από JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 37.

4.3K 137 5
Από JinxCoffin

Neli sighed while they were inside Caleb's car going back to their villa.

Neli had a wonderful dinner and Grandpa even told her about his and Grandma's love story. The story of the two is very romantic, even though there were no gadgets back then, the two never stopped communicating even though they were on different sides of the world.

The two of them are proof that true love does exist.

"Did you get tired?"

"Nope, I'm just a little bit sad that we have to leave the mansion." she said with a forced smile.

"You don't want to be with me?" he asked her suddenly.

"Of course, I want." she held his hand. "I always wanted to be with you... kyaaa~~"

She screamed softly because of the shock when she suddenly felt the slight acceleration of his car.

"Slow down, Caleb."

"I will be careful." he answered. "I want to go home quickly, so we can be... alone."

"Caleb!"

As soon as Caleb opened the door of his car for her, he immediately carried her inside their villa and went straight to their room and kissed her as soon as they entered.

"We will give Grandma and Grandpa a baby before they even think about making their own one."

-----

Neli immediately felt the pain in her hip when she woke up the next day, she suddenly noticed that it was past ten in the morning so she looked at her husband, but Caleb was no longer by her side so she immediately got up to go to the kitchen. She felt annoyed when she saw him full of energy while her, on the other hand, seemed to have run out of energy because of what he did to her, he was like a beast last night.

"Good morning, my wife." Caleb immediately greeted her when he saw her at the kitchen door, he approached her and kiss her on her forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, and it's almost noon now." she said. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I don't want to disturb your sleep." he answered and brought her to the chair. "And I don't have work today, so I just let you sleep more."

Neli breathed a sigh of relief when she realized that Caleb didn't have to go to work on the weekend.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked him worriedly.

"Of course." he answered with a smile. "Because we had a wonderful night last night."

Neli's cheeks suddenly heat up when she remembers what happened to them last night. The last time they did that, she was drunk so she didn't really remember what it felt like while they were doing it, but now she remembers everything that happened and she couldn't forget the feeling every minute and every second while they were doing that.

While they were eating, Caleb suddenly asked her what she wanted to do for the whole day. Because it's weekends, Caleb doesn't need to go to his office so they have time to spend together and she just chooses to spend their time together in the villa and have a movie marathon.

-----

Caleb was surprised to hear his wife say that she just wants to spend their free time together in the villa. He couldn't help comparing his wife to Hazel, that woman always chooses to go in the mall or in a fancy restaurant and ask him to buy some luxurious things and eat an expensive food, until he got to the point where he got tired of being with Hazel and just let one of his assistant go with her and pay for whatever she wanted to buy. But Neli is different, she chooses the simplest things that he could never imagine.

She even said that being together with him alone makes her happy, Caleb couldn't help himself but to admire his wife more. He was very grateful that his wife still accepted him in her life again, he realized how to be content with simple things and felt the real happiness without thinking that he owes his life to her.

After they clean the dishes, Caleb looks at his wife who's busy looking at something inside the cabinet.
"What are you looking for?"

"Do we have popcorn?"

Caleb couldn't stop smiling when she even requested a pizza and soda to make their movie marathon perfect. His wife is a very simple person, with a very simple request, perhaps she forgot that her husband is part of the richest family in the country.

After he ordered everything that his wife wanted, they started to choose which movie they would watch. Caleb burst out laughing when his wife suddenly chose 'Angry birds', she said it's the first movie she saw on the recommendation section, that's why she chose it. There are so many movies they can watch on Netflix but she chose to watch a kids show, she explained herself and said that she does not like to watch action or romance movies especially horror, she just wants to spend time together that's why she said that they should do a movie marathon. In short, she is not used to watching movies which is why she just chose the Netflix recommendation.

His wife suddenly lay down on his lap when the movie starts, he couldn't help himself but smile as he looks at his beautiful wife who is happy watching the kids movie. He discovered something new to his wife, that she's still young at heart.

After an hour, she massaged his wife's head when he saw her crying while eating a slice of pizza, he even took the tissue on the table and gave it to her. He was amazed when he realized how soft Neli's heart was, she was able to cry just because of a red bird in the kids show.

He lowered his head to kiss his wife's lips.

"Are you okay now?" he asked with a smile after they finished the movie.

"Yeah." he even heard her sniffing.

"Can we watch comedy now so you won't cry again?"

She nodded and took the remote to look for a comedy movie, he smiled and shook his head when his wife suddenly clicked the first comedy movie recommended by, no other than, Netflix again, he laughed when he found out that it was spongebob squarepants. But he just let it go, because he was enjoying watching his wife.

They were not even in the middle of the movie when he noticed his wife's eyes slowly drooping, he just watched her while massaging her head until she fell asleep. He slowly adjusted the blanket placed on her body and watched his wife sleep soundly with a smile.

Neli had been sleeping for more than an hour when someone suddenly called his phone causing her to wake up.

"Oh, did I fall asleep?" she immediately asked him when she got up.

"Yep, about half an hour." he answered with a smile then looked at his phone, his forehead frowned when he saw the unfamiliar number registered to the caller.

"What happened?" Neli asked. "You won't answer the call?"

"It's just a number, can I answer it?"

"Of course."

He followed his wife and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Sir, this is Richard, please tell the Old Madam and your wife not to go to some public places or it's better if they will not go outside."

"What do you mean?"

"That child ordered us to kill those two, and she asked me to kill your wife. She also has people guarding your mansion and when your grandmother comes out, they will kill her. Please don't let them go outside for a while."

He immediately hung up after saying that.

Caleb's blood boiled with anger because of what he found out, Hazel really won't stop until she gets what she wants.

"Let's go to the mansion." he said to his wife. "We need to talk to Grandma."

While they were on the way to the mansion, he told his wife what Richard told him.

"Even Grandma?!" Neli said angrily. "Why does she even want to kill Grandma, she didn't do anything to her."

"Because Grandma is the reason why we got married, and you didn't do anything to that woman either." Caleb answered seriously.

Caleb can't help but get angry when he thinks that Grandma and his wife's lives are in danger because of that woman, he couldn't stop himself from cursing that crazy woman inside his head.

-----

When they arrived at the mansion, Neli immediately saw Grandma in the living room and Grandpa sitting next to her.

"What do you want to talk about?" Grandma asked Caleb when they sat down on the sofa.

"Richard called." Caleb answered. "That woman asked him to kill my wife and you, Grandma."

"What did you say?"

Neli's whole body trembled with fear when she saw Grandpa's face darken, as if he was ready to kill someone any time if something bad happened to Grandma.

"Don't leave the mansion Grandma, and I will let my wife stay here in the mansion for a while." Caleb said. "We will move Grandpa's celebration next week, we need to think for a plan first."

"Can we talk to Richard again?"

"After he told me about that woman's plan, he immediately hung up." Caleb replied. "Perhaps there are eyes watching him as well, it's good that he was careful so he doesn't look suspicious."

"That woman is really crazy." Grandma said then sighed.

"Who's that woman?" Grandpa asked.

Neli's heart skipped a beat when she heard Grandpa speak, there was no hint of anger in his tone but she felt scared when she heard his serious voice.

"Ahh, she's... the girl who saved Caleb... back then." Grandma answered.

"His ex-girlfriend." said Grandpa looking at Caleb, she immediately saw her husband bow his head. "Do you think I know nothing about what you are doing, Caleb? I know what has happened to you since you were kids."

"Honey, stop it!"

"I know I have no right to scold you, but do you know how disappointed and embarrassed I was for you back then, you almost lost your wonderful wife because of that crazy woman!"

Neli saw that Grandpa was calm, but she couldn't calm down herself especially now that he was scolding her husband. She felt pity for Caleb while his head bowed down in front of Grandpa, she suddenly felt the heat in her eyes and nose, she knew that at that moment her tears would fall.

"You should be thankful that your wife's still by your side despite everything that you had done to her." he said, causing her tears to fall from her eyes that she had been holding back for a while. "And now her life is in danger because of that crazy woman of yours, what kind of man are you if you just let your wife's life be in danger?"

She suddenly stopped crying when she felt Caleb hold her hand.

"I will put an end to that woman's scheme, Grandpa." Caleb replied.

"You should be." Grandpa said. "For your wife's sake."

-----

After they left the mansion, Caleb kept saying sorry to her. He said he's sorry for everything that he had done to her back then.

"Grandpa was right, what kind of man am I if I couldn't even protect you, I didn't even listen to you back then when you needed me the most. You even suffered alone because of me, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"Caleb, it was all in the past." she said with a smile as he stopped his car in front of their villa. "All we have to do now is to catch Hazel and everything will be okay."

Neli couldn't control her emotion earlier knowing that there is someone who appreciates the sacrifice that she did for Caleb and that came from the person she just met.

Caleb held her hand and kissed it.

"You are so kind that sometimes I think that I don't deserve you and there's a person who deserves you more and will treat you way better than me." he looked at her and saw the sadness in his eyes. "You deserve everything in this world, my wife. You deserve to be happy and live freely... that's why I will do anything and give you everything that you deserve, so please.. choose me and don't leave me."

She removed his hand and held his cheeks.

"Caleb, I am happy now because of you." she kissed his lips and smiled. "And I will never leave you."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.5M 75K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
Her Revenge Από Reysa

Ρομαντική

61.6K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...
19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...