ADMIRING LOVE

By Richaa_Sharma

[ Part 1 of Admiring Love.] [ He fell first but she fell harder.] [ If you like to read love stories based on... More

Note
Prologue
CHARACTER
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Teaser
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
A/N
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
A/N
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
Reviews
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
A/N : Thank you
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
Thank you ❤️
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
Thank you ❤️
LAST CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
New chapter

chapter 19

8.6K 514 212
By Richaa_Sharma

NEIL P.O.V

Since last night I am worried about how to convince Raj, Avni said that Raj is not agreeing and she will do whatever Raj says....Means, if Raj says leave Neil, she will leave me..... As soon as I hear this, I remember that day when due to fear of Raj, she did not talk to me for 2 days and then when we met, she said that we have to end whatever is between us.

Now the fear of losing her got so much into me that I couldn't think anything, and further I disconnected the phone saying that I don't want to talk to her anymore.

But who can know me better than the reader reading here that I can never do what I say... especially in Avni's case.

Not talking to her is the most difficult thing for me, and no matter how much I get irritated by her words, now my morning does not start without seeing her face, So I called her in the morning to see her... and see madam was sleeping peacefully, making me sleepless.

I was awake all night thinking how to convince Raj, how to convince her parents but madam is not worried at all.

And I was so tense due to the fear of losing her that at that time I was not able to think anything, I did not even notice the tone of her words. The kind of girl she is... the one who gets emotional on every small thing, she can't remain so normal after all this, but she was normal and I didn't notice this thing and that's the mistake I made

I went to Mehra House in a good mood, as soon as I went there, I loved my Avni a lot under the pretext of punishment and my mood became even better.

And then I went there with the intention of talking to Neela maa and Ashish papa about us but the conversation started in such a way that the topic of our conversation changed and my mood which was good got spoiled when Raj along with Neela Maa also said that they are not even thinking of getting Avni married.

Hmm, Meaning, if I started such a topic now, these people would directly refuse, that is why I remained silent. But after that I don't know why I started having mood swings again...and the result of that bad mood was that I became rude to Avni.

Argh, Seriously, I am fed up with this mood of mine where I neither listen nor understand anything and just say whatever comes to my mouth... And this is what I did when Avni came to say sorry to me and said that she joked last night and Raj has agreed for our relationship

Believe me, I was surprised... how could he agree so soon but somewhere I knew that if Avni tells him, he will definitely agree but I accused Avni that she is a coward and she will never be able to talk to Raj about us and here my girl proved me wrong.....She talked and got Raj to agree to our relationship but now because of my impatient behaviour, she is angry.

Wonderful. I get angry but she doesn't even try to pacify me and instead gets angry herself... What should I do now ?

It is almost evening, I didn't even go to office today, so right now I'm sitting in my room at home.
since I returned from there regretfully, I have made so many calls to her but she is not answering even a single one... I know she is very angry.

I was also angry but she did not pacify me so I became alright myself. But now how can I pacify her... what should I do...Now I can go to her house only at night because if that khadus Raj sees me during the day, he will again get angry at my actions.

These two brothers and sisters have made my life difficult.. Both of them remain angry.... Look at me, I am so sweet, my sister is also sweet... where both of us brother and sister fell in love with those two angry brothers and sisters.

Well, no, my Avni is not short-tempered, looking at her no one would ever say that she would ever get angry. Because I have to see and bear all her anger.

Well, now I will talk to you all later... I have to think of some idea to pacify my Lily...Because she will not come to pacify me, but what should I do, she is an angry bird, but no matter how she is, she is also my peace, so I have to pacify her quickly.

NEIL P.O.V ENDS.

Neil is sitting in the room thinking all this when suddenly his thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door...

He looks at the door where he gets shocked to see Avni...his eyes get big...she is here ? No, it is not possible...

" Kya bhagwan ji, ab khuli aankhon se bhi uske sapne dikhaa rahe ho aap.." He looks up and complains to God and then he hears Avni's voice.

" Main andar aa jaun ?" Neil looks at her after hearing her voice.

" No, no, Neil tu ab thodi der uske baare me sochna band karde... warna wo tujhe har jagah dikhne lagegi..." He talks to himself and Avni standing at the door smiles looking at him because she can hear what he is mumbling.

And just then he notices that Avni, who was standing at the door, is now coming closer to him inside the room.... He gets up from the couch and stands in front of her...

" Tum sch nahi ho, sapna ho n ? ab din bhar ek hi chahra sochta rahunga to yehi hoga n... sch me pagal ho gya hu.... tum call to uthaa nahi rahi, yehaan kaise aaogi... himmat bhi to chahiye tumhe yehaan sabke saamne mujh se milne aane ke liye.. nah, ye tum ho hi nahi...."

Hearing all this, Avni suppresses her laughter but instead of replying further, the first thing she does is she pinch on his arm strongly due to which Neil screams.

" Sapna tuta ?" After pinching him, Avni asks this question to which Neil looks at her shocked caressing his arm, is she really here? But how...? how did she get the courage to come to his house to meet him?

" Tum sch me ho ?" he asks in shock

" Fir se pinch karu yaa fir is baar punch doon ?" Neil smiles at this.

" Tum sch me ho, sch me....." Saying this a big smile appeared on Neil's face and he grabbed both of her arms and immediately pulled her into him and hugged her tightly.... Avni smiles but as the door opens she becomes a little alert.

" Neil, chhodo, darwaja khulaa hai, koi dekh lega..." Hearing this, Neil is now sure that she is really his Avni because " Neil, chhodo, darwaja khula hai, koi dekh lega..." is Avni's favorite dialogue.

Neil leaves her because he does not want to upset her under any circumstances and as soon as he leaves her, the first thing he does is run and lock the door, avni looks at him

After locking the door, Neil turns towards her and again runs towards her and hugs her

" Ab koi nahi dekhega " Saying this he again hugs her tightly and this time Avni also hugs him back smiling

After some time, both of them separate and Neil takes her face in his hands and peck on her forehead.

" Mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha... tum yehaan ? Mere liye ?" He asks hopefully, to which Avni smiles and nods.

" Par kaise, tum kab se itni himmat waali ban gyi, niche kisi se darr nahi lgaa ?"

" Jab pyar kiya to darna kya..... Neil gets surprised by her answer and there she speaks further seeing his suprise face

" Bhul gye tumne hi to wo movie dikhaakar mujhe ye sikhaaya tha..." She now calls him "Tum" carefully because she doesn't want to be punished by him now because she has come here for some other work, so she doesn't want to be distract

Neil gets surprised after listening to her, is she really his Avni? How did she become so courageous, first she talked to Raj about them... and now she is here for him..

" Par fir bhi tum kaise aayi, akele aayi ho ? niche maa aur bebe ko kya bola tumne ?" Avni hears this from him and smiles.

Flashback
•••••••••••••••

AVNI P.O.V

I made him sad again... When I know how emotional he is then why did I need to make such a joke.

Yes, I agree, bhai had forbidden me to tell Neil that he had agreed to our relationship: but I could have told him something else instead.... Why did I tell him that I will do whatever bhai says..

Why did I need to worsen his already bad mood? While living with him, I am also becoming like him, I said anything without thinking anything.

Now he was angry.... And then I also showed anger to him and came inside. There is a limit Avni, he was not wrong today but still instead of pacify him you got angry.

The reason for his not trusting me in this matter is not wrong: I could never make him trust me enough that I would never leave him.

Yes, I just said with my words that I will not leave him but I was never able to prove it to him with my actions....he has always seen me scared, who was so afraid to talk about him in front of my bhai...

But last night I don't know from where I got the courage to tell bhai everything about Neil.... But I didn't tell Neil this, so how could he believe it that finally I told everything to bhai.

He thinks of me as a scared kid but last night, it was because of his love that I was able to be fearless in front of bhai..When he comes to know this he will definitely be surprised.

It is completely justified for him not to trust me in this matter, yes at that time I felt a little bad that he did not trust me but i am the one who has filled all these insecurities in his mind, so now I have to erase all this from his mind...And I have to assure him that no matter what happens now, I will not leave him.

Every single time... he has pacify me of my mistake... But today it is not his fault...today he said one thing right...
"wo har baat hasi mjaak me taal dete hai iska mtlb ye to nahi ki unhe taklif nahi hoti " It is true, his heart might also be hurt by some of my actions but he is so nice that he never says anything. Yes, sometimes he taunts me a bit but then he also says sorry for it.

Today I will have to do something to pacify him, but what can I do... The mood in which he has left from here, he will not even come back... How should i talk... on call...? no, I should meet him and apologize.

Thinking this, I went straight to Simran Bhabhi and told her that I want to meet Neil, Bhabhi asked the reason and I told her everything what I had done....After listening and understanding all my words, bhabhi suggests me why don't we go to Khanna House...

Giving this suggestion, she calls Neil and from that she comes to know that Neil has not gone to office today so we make sure that we will go to Khanna House.

But then bhai got some work with bhabhi , so bhabhi got a little busy with bhai...Now she could not suddenly tell bhai that she has to go to Khanna House, so bhabhi remained normal with him.

So on the other hand, I started getting calls from my extra nice person, Neil but I did not pick up even one of his calls because now I wanted to go straight to him and give him a surprise. I know he would be happy.

Then after that, when bhai's work with bhabhi was over, bhabhi told bhai that she and I were going out for a while on which bhai wanted to accompany us but bhabhi told him no, this is our girls time on which bhai did not say anything further but says us to take care of ourselves and then I and bhabhi left the house to go to Khanna House.

I was very scared, I don't know how I will meet Neil in front of Shweta aunty and Bebe but still I wanted to do this for Neil today because I really hurt him with my joke.

Soon we reach Khanna House where Shweta Aunty and Bebe become happy after seeing Bhabhi and me....bhabhi gives aunty the excuse of coming here to collect some of her belongings which she had forgotten to take from here and then after spending some time with babe and aunty, bhabhi makes an excuse to take me to her room.

I don't know what I would have done if bhabhi was not in my life... She is not my bhabhi, she is more than that.
She is helping me after knowing that I have hurt her brother.

Bhabhi brings me upstairs and then she goes to her room asking me to go to Neil's room and she also says that when I finish talking, I should come back to her room so that we can go back home on time.

After that I stand outside Neil's room and see that the door of his room is open, and he is sitting on the couch, engrossed in some thought...When I knock, he comes out of his thoughts, but seeing me, he doesn't believe it, which somehow I expected.

He says something to himself that he is dreaming of me with open eyes and he should stop thinking about me now.

Uff, the way he was talking to himself, he was looking very cute.

AVNI P.O.V ENDS

Flashback ends
•••••••••••••••••••••

Avni tells Neil everything about how she came here, on which Neil is surprised to see her courage.

" Waah, meri Avni itni himmat waali kaise ban gyi..." Neil says smiling

" Maine kuch nahi kiya, sari help bhabhi ne ki..."

" see, meri behan kitni sweet hai, ek tumhara bhai hai.. khadus... mere pyar ka dushman ban gya hai" Hearing his words Avni glare him

"Neil please, ab bhai maan gye hai, ab tum unhe ye kehna band karo... wo bhi sweet hai " she said with pout on which Neil smiles and pulls her in his arms and Avni sees him

Neil sees her with love filled eyes and then makes her seat on the bed... sitting there both looks at each other and after a pause Neil speaks

" sorry, aaj ke baad kabhi ye nahi kahunga ki mujhe tum par trust nahi hai.... tumne ek din me mujhe do suprises de diye... pehla ye ki...maine socha ki tum Raj se kabhi baat nahi karogi humare baare me par tumne ki.... dusri ye ki.... maine socha ki tum mujhe kabhi nahi mnaaogi kyonki wo department to mera hai par tum yehaan aayi mere liye... mujhe sch me ab bahut accha lag raha hai ab" Avni smiles hearing his words

" Now I will prove every thought of yours about me wrong... I know that I have filled insecurity in you, so I will also take it out
I love you so much that I can't express it in words... Yes, you loved me first but now I also can't live without you.." Neil gets emotional after hearing this from her

" Ladenge, jhagdenge par kabhi ek dusre ka saath nahi chhodenge, ye chiz maine tumse Sikhi hai..... kabhi tum maafi maang lena, toh kabhi main maang liya karungi..." Neil smiles hearing her words.

"to kya ab mujhe maafi milegi mere mjaak ke liye.. I promise main fir se aisa nahi karungi" on this words of her, Neil sees her

" You don't need to promise, you can do anything with me... fir wo mjaak ho yaa kuch aur...." Avni sees him

" waise Mujhe bhi maaf kardo, aaj ke baad main try karunga ki maturity ke saath chizon ko deal karu... I know sometimes I speaks alot...
maine bahut immature tarike se Raj ko humare baare me btaaya aur ye sab ho gya" Neil says realizing his mistake

"It's ok I like my immature Neil... mature hone par tum serious baate karne lag jaate ho jo mujhe accha nahi lagta " Hearing her words Neil smiles

" Ok then I'll not change myself "

" Hmm, ok to jaisa ki tumne mujhe maaf kar diya to ab main chalti hu, bhabhi wait kar rahi hongi...."

" Please, thodi der aur ruk jao..." Neil requests her

" Neil no, already main kaafi der se yehaan hu... mujhe ab jaana chahiye" Neil sadly nods his head in ok and seeing him like this Avni smiles and quickly gives him a kiss on his cheek and get up from the bed and Neil gets surprised by her action and before Neil gets up from the bed and catches her, Avni goes to the door, opens the door and runs away from the room.

Neil just smiles seeing her antics... he really gets suprised seeing this new side of her....Where she came here just to make him happy. Now whatever little doubts were left in his mind, she cleared them today.

Later Avni goes to Simran and says that her work is done so now they can go home.
Simran is happy for them and then later both of them leave for Mehra house.
The Khanna family asks them to stay till dinner as it is about to be night but Simran tells them that they both will come some other day.

Neil watches Avni go unwillingly, but today he is not sad, he is happy with what Avni did for him...Avni knows that her presence is enough for him and what she did for him by coming here.

He was thinking of an idea to pacify her but she settled everything between them with her presence for a few minutes.

To be continued.....................

Perhaps you all may have found this chapter a bit dull but the upcoming chapters will be good

I tried to add the teaser part but couldn't, it will definitely be in the next part, for sure.

Also, many of you are finding something missing in the story... So all of you tell me your suggestions and comments as to what you guys are you missing in this story and what do you all want to see... If I can fulfill your wish then I will definitely try to fulfill it.

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 699 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
2.3M 119K 83
"You are just mine and soon you are going to be my queen just make these words imprinted in your head and I will do anything to make this happen". Lo...
64.5K 4.5K 23
LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️ At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our live...
803K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...