Star Crossed ||| Bada Lee

By slytherinn127xo

Chloe Lucia Salazar. Now outside of Kpop that name may not ring a bell, unless your also in the dance commun... More

๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•—๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐•๐• ๐•–
๐“€๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐’พ๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ
๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“…๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ถ
๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“…๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐“‚
๐’ท๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐’ป๐’ป
๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐“…๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“๐‘œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“๐’ถ๐“๐’ถ๐“‡
๐•”๐•™๐•๐• ๐•–'๐•ค ๐••๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐• ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•ช
๏ผข๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ ๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ
๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’
๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ˜๏ฝ” ๏ผฌ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ
๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…
๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹
๏ผบ๏ฝ๏ฝ
๏ผด๏ผง๏ผฉ๏ผฆ
๏ผง๏ฝ‰๏ฝ’๏ฝŒ๏ฝ“
๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…๏ฝ‚๏ฝ…
๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผ† ๏ผฃ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ„
๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ผฏ๏ฝŽ ๏ผฉ๏ฝ”
๏ผฌ๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ” ๏ผ† ๏ผฒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”
๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ™
๏ผข๏ฝ…๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ™ ๏ผถ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“
๏ผฃ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ™ ๏ผถ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“ ๏ผท๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ ๏ผข๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ
๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐• ๐•ž๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•—๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ 2
1.01 ส™แด€แด… ษชแด…แด‡แด€ ส€ษชษขสœแด›?
1.02 แด›สœแด‡ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ
1.03 ส€แดœ๊œฑสœ
1.04 แด…แด ษดแดแด› แด›แดแดœแด„สœ
1.05 ๊œฐแด€สŸ๊œฑแด‡ แด„แดษด๊œฐษชแด…แด‡ษดแด„แด‡
1.06 แดแด€แด‹แด‡ ษชแด› สœแดแด›
2.01 สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด›
2.02 แด…ษดแด€
2.03 ษชแด› ษช๊œฑ แดกสœแด€แด› ษชแด› ษช๊œฑ
2.04 ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดแดแด แด‡๊œฑ ษชษด สœแด‡ส€ แดแดกษด แดกแด€ส
2.05 ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
2.06 แด˜แด€แด…แด€แด แด˜แด€แด…แด€แด
3.01 แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›
3.02 ๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
3.03 แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด› แด€แดกแด€ส
3.04 แดแดแด›สŸแด‡ส แด„ส€แด‡แดก
3.05 ษดแด ส™แด€แด… แด…แด€ส๊œฑ
3.06 ๊œฑสœแดœแด› แดœแด˜ & แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
4.01 แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส แด…แด‡แด ษชสŸ
4.02 แดŠแดœสŸษชแด‡แด›
4.03 Qแดœแด‡แด‡ษดแด„แด€ส€แด…
4.04 สŸษชสŸ ส™แดแด แด›สœษชษดษข
4.05 ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ
4.06 แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด€แดแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€แดแด‡
4.5.01 แดœแด˜
4.5.02 แด›แด‹ษด
4.5.03 ๊œฑสœแดแดก แดแดœแด›
4.5.04 แดษช ษขแด‡ษดแด›แด‡
๐•ค๐• ๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•š
23/06/2023
23/08/2023
23/08/2023
06/09/2023
ITZY BOOK UP, SWF AND TWICE HELP!
TWICE BOOK HELP!

๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“๐‘œ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“๐’ถ๐“๐’ถ๐“‡

6.1K 118 16
By slytherinn127xo

Stage Name: Chloé 

Birth Name: Chloé Lucia Salazar

Nicknames: Chlo, Chlo Chlo, Chlo Bear,

Date of birth: 27th August 2003

Star Sign: Virgo

Birth Place: Bilbao, Spain

Position Within AESPA: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper, Sub Vocalist, Face of the Group, Centre and maknae

Debut: AESPA on 17th November 2020 with 'Black Mamba'
GOT The Beat on 1st January 2022 with 'Step Back'
Solo on 12th April 2022 with 'TGIF' /'Thank God I'm Fly'

Training Period: 5 Years and 2 months~ September 2015 to November 2020.

Languages: Korean, English and Spanish.

Height: 158 cm (5 Foot 2 Inches)

Blood type: B -

MBTI: ISTJ-A 

Instagram: chloe_lucia

Face Claim: Chisa/ Kondou Chisa (XG)

Skill Set Ranking:

Vocals: 81/100
Rap: 86/100
Dance: 97/100
Korean Beauty Standard Visuals: 74/100
Public Speaking: 71/100
Stage Presence: 94/100
Choreography: 93/100
Leadership: 78/100

Face Claim: Chisa/ Kondou Chisa (XG)

Vocal Claim: Yuqi ((G)I-DLE), Hanni (NEW JEANS), Olivia Rodrigo (Soloist), Anne Marie (Soloist) and DYLAN (Soloist).

Rap Claim: Cocona (XG), Hikaru (KEP1ER), Ryujin (ITZY) and DaYeon (KEP1ER).

Dance Claim: NoZe (WAYB), Briar Nolet (Dancer), Charity Anderson (Dancer), Lee Jung (YGX), Lip J (PROWDMON) and Mackenzie Ziegler (Dancer).

FACTS ABOUT CHLOE:

* She just makes random little noises when she is happy or enjoying something, and she'll swing her legs back and forth with a smile.

* She LOVES physical affection, even if it's just a hug or forehead kiss, or holding hands, she loves it!

* She gets flustered very easily, she just goes bright red and tries not to die as she holds her breath in the moment.

* Is such a perfectionist, needs everything to be done right or it's not worth doing at all.

* She doesn't stand for anyone being a bitch, she will just call them out on it all, with a roll of her eyes.

* She has a defined set of abs, which is why she lives in racy crop tops, which people continually find 'rude' somehow when she wears them.

* She is a hard person to scare a first, but once you know how to scare her, it could not be done easier.

* She has lived in Korea since she was 10, when she moved here with her mother after the divorce from Chloe's dad.

* Is very feminine, she is usually wearing dresses and skirts. But if she isn't then she's in jeans or joggers looking more chill, but somehow extremely feminine.

* Appears in Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi's 'Naughty' most famously, but was in many many before then. Her last Backup Dancer job was BoA's 'Better' as the woman requested to work with her one last time after her debut with AESPA. She was in many more dances however went specifically viral for her in those performances.

* Has choreographed quite a few Kpop dances. Her first was in 2018 when she partially choreographed 'Go' for NCT DREAM. She choreographed Next Level slightly with Bada Lee and Redlic. She has two more collaborative choreographies with Bada Lee in 'Hot & Cold' and 'Zoo'. Chloe has choreographed two dance for LE SSERAFIM; the first being 'Fearless' and her latest was 'Eve, Psyche and The Bluebeard's Wife'. 

* Her coping mechanism in bad moments is just to laugh, like she cannot stop the laughter escaping.

* She has a naturally high pitch speaking voice.

* She loves a good gossip session, she thrives on it to be honest.

* Very protective over her own trust, she doesn't forgive people quickly or easily at all. 

* She has CHRONIC Resting Bitch Face, but it only really shows when she looks at others, otherwise she just looks like a puppy.

* She is a true child at heart.

* If you tickle her, she will wriggle around and will practically piss herself if she gets tickled.

* She sleep talks in her first language, Spanish.

* She started learning how to dance when she was 3, before she started focussing more on hip hop when she was 7, but stuck to her roots with what she knew.

* Has been Waacking for about 7 years now, however it is unknown to the public or anyone really, bar who teaches it to her.

* Is scared shitless of spiders, even the tiny tiny ones, she is so scared by them.

* You should never play a board game with her as she will create any excuse if she starts to lose, or she will just flip the board.

* She is extremely flexible, more than the average dancer as she can bend in a freaky way.

* She is an only child, or sees herself that way as she is not in contact with her sperm donor or his family.

* She is a fashion icon, she is known for her outfits anywhere, in dance practices, in public, on stage, in music videos, in anything.

* She seems to be quite shy until she gets on stage, and she just embodies the stage.

* Queen of Duality.

* Originally in her Trainee years about 3 of those years was just as a dancer for other groups and idols under SM.

* But then in the final year or two of her trainee days she became an actual trainee under SM Entertainment.

* When SM originally was formed it was just Karina, Winter, Giselle and NingNing, however Chloé was added in the last 2 months of their pre debut days.

* Chloé was the final member of AESPA revealed.

* When she debuted there was rumours of her sexuality, as she was quite on it all. However in 2021, she was outed by a Saesang and got tonnes of backlash for it all.

* And then she had to just come out with it all and tell everyone that she is gay.

* There is not one bad bone in her body, well other than to the twat who outed her in 2021.

* Chloé just has a massive girl crush on Bada Lee, like she just fan girls over her at all times!

* Bada is genuinely her best friend, despite the large age gap, they just get on like a house on fire.

* Chloé's best friends are: Yeji (ITZY), XiaoTing (KEP1ER), ChaeYeon (Soloist, former IZ*ONE) and YunJin (LE SSERAFIM).

BODY MODIFICATIONS~ TATTOOS:

* She has an Angel Wings and Halo on the back of her neck just under her hairline.
* She has a heart outline on her right hand middle finger.
* She has a Rose outline on the left side of her ribs.
* She has 'Divine Feminine' on the side of her right forearm in Bada's Handwriting, this was the fault of a dare.
* She has her Year of birth, 2003, written on the side of her her left pointer finger.

PERSONALITY: ISTJ-A

Logisticians pride themselves on their integrity. People with this personality type mean what they say, and when they commit to doing something, they make sure to follow through.

This personality type makes up a good portion of the overall population, and while Logisticians may not be particularly flashy or attention-seeking, they do more than their share to keep society on a sturdy, stable foundation. In their families and their communities, Logisticians often earn respect for their reliability, their practicality, and their ability to stay grounded and logical, even in the most stressful situations.

Strengths:

* Honest and Direct – Integrity is the heart of the Logistician personality type. Emotional manipulation, mind games and reassuring lies all run counter to Logisticians' preference for managing the reality of the situations they encounter with plain and simple honesty.

* Strong-willed and Dutiful – Logisticians embody that integrity in their actions too, working hard and staying focused on their goals. Patient and determined, people with the Logistician personality type meet their obligations, period.

* Very Responsible – Logisticians' word is a promise, and a promise means everything. Logisticians would rather run themselves into the ground with extra days and lost sleep than fail to deliver the results they said they would. Loyalty is a strong sentiment for Logistician personalities, and they fulfil their duties to the people and organizations they've committed themselves to.

* Calm and Practical – None of their promises would mean much if Logisticians lost their tempers and broke down at every sign of hardship – they keep their feet on the ground and make clear, rational decisions. Peoples' preferences are a factor to consider in this process, and Logisticians work to make the best use of individual qualities, but these decisions are made with effectiveness in mind more so than empathy. The same applies to criticisms, for others and themselves.

* Create and Enforce Order – The primary goal of any Logistician is to be effective in what they've chosen to do, and they believe that this is accomplished best when everyone involved knows exactly what is going on and why. Unclear guidelines and people who break established rules undermine this effort, and are rarely tolerated by Logisticians. Structure and rules foster dependability; chaos creates unforeseen setbacks and missed deadlines.

* Jacks-of-all-trades – Much like Analyst personality types, Logisticians are proud repositories of knowledge, though the emphasis is more on facts and statistics than concepts and underlying principles. This allows Logisticians to apply themselves to a variety of situations, picking up and applying new data and grasping the details of challenging situations as a matter of course.

Weaknesses: 

* Stubborn – The facts are the facts, and Logisticians tend to resist any new idea that isn't supported by them. This factual decision-making process also makes it difficult for people with the Logistician personality type to accept that they were wrong about something – but anyone can miss a detail, even them.

* Insensitive – While not intentionally harsh, Logisticians often hurt more sensitive types' feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy. Logistician personalities may take emotions into consideration, but really only so far as to determine the most effective way to say what needs to be said.

* Always by the Book – Logisticians believe that things work best with clearly defined rules, but this makes them reluctant to bend those rules or try new things, even when the downside is minimal. Truly unstructured environments leave Logisticians all but paralyzed.

* Judgmental – Opinions are opinions and facts are facts, and Logisticians are unlikely to respect people who disagree with those facts, or especially those who remain wilfully ignorant of them.

* Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves – All this can combine to make Logisticians believe they are the only ones who can see projects through reliably. As they load themselves with extra work and responsibilities, turning away good intentions and helpful ideas, Logisticians sooner or later hit a tipping point where they simply can't deliver. Since they've heaped the responsibility on themselves, Logisticians then believe the responsibility for failure is theirs alone to bear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 646 43
Just a typical love story that started on Instagram. Bebe's Lusher and Female reader. A story that started where a famous dancer and model met a cute...
72K 2.2K 15
ยกTHIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...
12.5K 445 17
I have once again returned with another brand new Miraculous Lukloe fanfic! This takes place during season 4, after the events of Queen Banana...Chlo...
7.4K 380 20
After a fatal heartbreak, Shin Y/N becomes cold hearted. Her heart is shattered and her feelings are bland so she only looks for one thing in girls u...