Match Made In Hell

By Annie_here_

♡He calms her chaos and she fuel his fire that's why they are a match made between heaven and hell♡ "For me... More

Characters Introduction
Prologue
Glimpse of their childhood
Black witch
Burj Khalifa
Heartless Devil
Punish her
Ex Bestfriends
Stubborn Queen.
Announcement
Marriage
Emotional blackmailing
Heated banter.
In love with him???
Phupho's fuss!!!
Mehndi ceremony ✨
Qubool ha ❤❤
Wedding night ✨✨
First morning ❤❤
Teasing session
Reception ✨
Jealousy???
Zombie!!!
Honeymoon ✨
Apology ❤
Movie night
His bodyguard
Honeymoon Date ❤
Brother!!!!
Pregnant??
Kheer rasam
Consummation ♥️
~ AK ~
A date?
Her past
Sweet revenge
Nikkah????
Married
Don't judge a book by its cover!!!
Playing cupid
Meeting with AK + Zoya's confession ❤
Helping her with her insecurities
The unwanted feud
Traitor who??
Icecream date ❤
Tricked into Nikkah!!!
Official Rukhsati ❤
Walima

Starting afresh

472 22 12
By Annie_here_

"Woah! How beautiful it is!!!!"

The pitter patter of the snowfall was creating a mesmerizing scene to behold. Zoya stood under the vast sky tilting her head back, closing her eyes and extending her hands towards the sky. Delicate snowflakes gently land on her outstretched palms, instantly melting and leaving a cool, tingling sensation. A smile spreads across her face as she feels the unique touch of each snowflake, marveling at their intricate beauty. It's a moment of pure joy and wonder, connecting her to the magic of winterland.

Zain, who can't take his eyes off her, stands a few steps away, admiring her from behind. He watches with awe as the snowflakes delicately land on her hair all the way down to her body, creating a mesmerizing scene. The pure joy on Zoya's face and the beauty of the moment make Zain's heart skip a beat. It's a sweet and enchanting sight that he'll cherish in his memory.

"Hey watch out!!!" His trance broke when a heavy snowball hit his face, followed by another. Zain froze at his spot due to the sudden attack, trying to process what just happened while blinking his eyes.

"God! Just look at your face Zainab, hahaha!!!!" Zoya burst into laughter seeing his reaction. Zain looked at her with narrow eyes who contained her laughter and struck her tongue out playfully.

"You little brat!!!!" Zain dusted the melted snow off his face only to get attacked by another snowball yet again thrown by Zoya who started running as he chased after her, leading them in a friendly snowball fight, giggling and dodging each other's throws. The snowfall creates a serene backdrop as they enjoy the simple pleasure of being together in the snow.

"Ok ok that's enough. Let's build a snowman." Zoya slumped down on the cold snow covered surface while crossing her legs when she was tired from all the wild running and snow fighting. She always wished to make a snowman but never really got the chance.

"Without carrot and olives??" Zain also sat down next to her. The snowfall seemed to reduce by then, increasing the coldness even more. The chilly breeze exuded in the air.

"It doesn't matter, I just wanna make it." Zoya gathered an amount of snow the size of a hand and rolled it into a ball for the snowman's body and did the same for its head. While She was indulged in the process, Zain, who was just staring at her, took a handful of snow and rubbed it on Zoya's face, catching her off guard.

"Oye what the hell!!!!" Startled with his sudden attack, she yelled and smacked his arm while jerking the snow off her face.

"That's called tit for tat." Zain smirked at her.

"If you do it one more time, jaan nikal doungi." She warned with a glare.

[I'm gonna kill you]

"Ah! Woh to har roz hi nikalti ho!!!" 

[You do that everyday]

Zoya gathered a handful of snow and threw it at his face which he dodge gracefully while chuckling.

"Badtameez!!!" Huffing, she went back to building the snowman. She stack the snowballs she had prepared together. She used small stones for his eyes. For his smile and hands she plucked out tree branches. She caught a field of flowers nearby hence pluck one of the flower and used it as his hat. After being done building the snowman she prepared another exactly the same as other one. The only difference was that she set a leaf on the second snowman's head. They were looking like a couple.

"Tada!!! How's it???" After what felt like eternity, Zoya exclaimed when she was finally done and looked at Zain for his opinion.

"Creative much, they are looking cute." Zain examined the snowmans keenly and then showed her a thumbs up. He was impressed with her creativity.

"This one looked like you and this one like me!!!" Zoya pointed at the snowman with the leaf who had a kind of grumpy smile and then at the one with the flower who had a U-shaped smile. Zain narrowed his eyes at her who giggled mischiefly.

"I don't see much difference between them."

"You're blind then!!!"

"Whatever! Let's go inside now, it's getting colder." Saying, Zain rose to his feets, dusted the snow off his clothes and extended his hand towards her. Zoya gave her hand and he helped her stand on her feets.

"But my snowman and snowwoman will melt when the sun rises tomorrow." She pouted her lips in disappointment. She built those two with enough care and hardwork.

"One day everything has to perish so do they, be it tomorrow." Zain shrugged and made his way inside.

"Rest well my cuties!!!" Zoya kissed her creation for the last time before following him.

Upon getting inside, the first thing Zoya did was change into warm clothes since her petite body couldn't handle this cold anymore. As she stepped out of the washroom after changing, she saw Zain was preparing the bed. Once he was done, he dimmed the lights and laid down on the left side.

Zoya walked to the bed and took the right side. Just as she relaxed her body under the soft fluffy duvet, she felt a pair of strong arms around her waist, engulfing her into a warm embrace.

"What are you doing???" Zoya's breath hitched as her heart picked up a beat upon feeling his closeness. She tilted her head to look at Zain who just took her in his large frame. Her petite body fits perfectly in his as if she was only made for this.

"What am I doing? I am just sleeping with my wife and keeping her warm in this freezing weather." He muttered innocently while suppressing a smile and tangled their legs while tightening his grip around her waist.

"You don't have to do this." Zoya's heart flutters with unwavering emotions. It wasn't the room temperature or the comforter that was providing her warmth rather it was him, his words and his embrace. So he was indeed serious regarding giving their relationship a chance.

"Am I making you uncomfortable???" She quickly shook her head in negative. She wanted to say she loved the feel of his touch against her body. His closeness, his presence, his toxicating cologne do wonders in her heart and tummy. She wanted to say she feels safe and protective in his arms but couldn't find proper words to voice out her inner feelings.

Zoya turned around facing him face to face and bore into his deep black orbs, "I must confess this no matter how bad you were in the past, you never made me uncomfortable." 

Zain tucked a strand of hair lock behind her ear and caressed her face gently, "I know I was not at my best behavior in the past but now I will try my best to be the husband you have always desired for. I want to fulfill my responsibilities towards you."

Surprise flickers in Zoya's eyes as she listens to him. It wasn't him talking, it was a completely different Zain. It seemed he had planned to give her one shock after another. First he apologized for his mistake then he told her he wanted to give their relationship a chance and now he wants to become a good husband which was surely not less than shocking for her but tell you what she loved this side of his more and was delighted to experience after a long while.

"Are you sure you're willing to do that? My standards are very high regarding my ideal husband."

"There's no harm in trying right?" 

"If that's so then I'll also try to be the wife you want me to."

"No, I don't want you to change yourself for me. I like the way you are or you can say I'm used to your nakcharapan, you just need to work on a few of your bad habits which I don't like at all."

"Yeah yeah I got it which bad habits you're talking about." Zoya scrunched her nose in displeasement at the mention of her famous habits. Zain chuckled at that.

"Thank God! I didn't have to waste my energy shedding light on those habits. Anyways I think now we should sleep, you have troubled me enough for the day."

"Huh! Ye mat samajna ke I'd stop troubling you anymore. Aj se meri qaid mein ho tum sari zindagi ke liye." Zoya stated with authority while poking her index finger on his chest.

"Aur na chahte huye bhi iss dil ko yeh qaid qubool hai, princess!!!" Zain cooed near her ear in a husky voice, sending chills down her spine. Damn! The way he called her princess every single time just hit differently causing her heart to skip a beat while her cheeks heated up.

"Acha acha zayada dialogues marne ki zaroorat nahi hai, I want to sleep now." Feeling lost of words, Zoya buried her face in his chest and hugged his waist tightly like a teddy bear. Her teddy bear from now onward.

Zain can't help but chuckle at her antics and hugged her back. He didn't fail to notice how his words affected her and made her blush and how gracefully she changed the topic in order to avoid it.

"Your hair smells so nice, wifey!!!!" Her strawberry scent mixed with vanilla invaded his nostrils as he sniffed the smell of her soft hair, soothing to his nerves as he relaxed himself inhaling and exhaling. He swore nothing was more soothing than her intoxicating scent.

Zoya didn't respond to him as her eyelids feel heavy and soon she drifted into the valley of sleep. Her even breathing and soft snores told Zain that she was in a peaceful slumber. Rather than sleeping he kept listening to her while feeling her in his arms for only God knows how long. Over the past four years he never felt this kind of solace before. This girl was breaking the walls he had created within his heart.

Next morning Zoya was the first one to wake up and the first thing she witnessed after flickering her eyes open was her husband's striking face. The dim sun rays peeking from the window was enhancing his handsomeness. Her mind reminisced about last night's events and involuntarily a smile spread across her lips as she adjusted her head right over the place where his heart resides, feeling and hearing his steady heartbeats. She was still curled up in his embrace and the thought that they slept in the same position the whole night left her blushing.

"I never thought I'd ever sleep so peacefully with you and my morning will turn out to be beautiful just like you." Zoya mumbled slowly with a smile while tracing her fingers on his face who seemed to be in a deep slumber which was good because she didn't want him to find out how shamelessly she was drooling over him. She was awestruck by the facial features he possessed. Black piercing eyes which held the depth of mystery and intrigue. Those long thick eyelashes touching the cheeks she was always envious of, sharp jawline, proud nose and the strong chin covered with a light beard, everything about him was damn attractive. Not to mention those lips, how it'd actually feel to feel the warmth of those lips against hers??

Khuda ne iss shakhs ko bahut fursat se banaya ha!!! She can stare at him for the rest of her life without having enough of him.

Zoya wiggled out of his arms cautious enough to not disturb his sleep once realization dawned upon her and she was jerked back to her senses. She grabbed her clothes from the suitcase and left for the washroom.

                                      ***

Zain stepped out of the washroom after freshening up, dressed in a casual white hoodie along with black jeans. His steps halted and for a second he forgot to breathe when his eyes landed on the figure standing before the mirror, adorned in a long baby pink frock. It was a simple dress with no fancy yet it looked pretty but Zain found Zoya breathtakingly beautiful in that dress that he swore he never saw a girl more prettier than her.

"Meri Jaan nikalne ka irada hai kya iss larki ka?" Zain mumbled to himself as he felt his heart skipping multiple beats at a time. He calls her a witch usually just to annoy her but deep down he admits that she is one hell of a beauty, especially in traditional dresses.

[Is this girl intending to kill me?]

"Kaisi lag rahi hoon mein???" Looking at his reflection from the mirror, Zoya turned around and twirled in front of him, showing off her beauty while chirping.

[How am I looking???]

Zain walked up to her looking at her intently and stood inches away from her, "MashaAllah se ek dam qiyamat dha rahin hain aap, mujhe dar ha ke kahin buri nazar na lag jaye meri." He leaned near to her ear and whispered playfully causing Zoya to blush profusely.

[You're looking like hell that I fear you'll catch an evil eye of mine]

Zain drew a tiny dot of khol on his finger tip from her kajol filled eyes and applied it behind her ear to prevent her from catching any evil eyes. His small gesture had Zoya's heart fluttering with warmth and this time her cheeks crept a tint of darker shade of pink. She didn't even need to apply blush, his words and gestures are enough.

"If you're ready then let's go!!!" Zoya walked to the closest to grab her shoulder bag and shawl hanging there in order to hide her flushed face but too bad Zain had already seen it and loved the way he can make her blush on small little things.

They decided to have breakfast outside and thereafter went to visit Hunza Valley. They explored the magnificent beauty of the landscape, went for hiking and did boating in Abbottabad lake. The weather was very chilly there and once they were done with all the outings, they came to the nearby cafe to have something warm which was occupied with plenty of people.

Zoya went and sat in the outdoor setting of the cafe with the whole view of the lake and mountains in the background while Zain went to order their drinks.

"Hello! beauty in the pink."

Zoya was enjoying the peace, calmness and beauty of the landscape when a manly voice rang in her ear grabbing her attention as she tilted her head to look at the source of voice to find an unfamiliar man standing there grinning at her.

"If you don't mind, can I sit with you sweety??" The man asked her after literally sitting on the chair opposite to her.

Zoya's gaze involuntarily shifted to the glass window from where Zain could be seen standing in a long queue waiting for his turn to order. His back was facing her so probably he can't see them.

She glanced back at the man before her and spoke with a tight lipped smile, "You already sat without me minding so then why bother asking??"

"I saw you sitting alone so I couldn't resist myself and thought to accompany you." His grinning smile wasn't leaving his face for a second.

"What exactly do you want Mr??? Just come to the point." Zoya questioned, annoyed with his unreasonable behavior. She knows very well he came to her for some purpose or why would he try getting too comfortable with her when they are literally strangers.

"Uh actually can I get your number? You're so pretty, we might get along." He took out his phone from his pocket, unlocked it and shamelessly forwarded in her direction, gesturing her to add her number.

"Sure!!!" Zoya stared at him for a good two minutes before taking the phone from his hand and typed the number. The man did a victory dance secretly as if he won a million worth trophy.

"Here is my husband's number, feel free to ring it anytime. We'll talk then okay?" After saving Zain's number, Zoya hands over the phone back with a vicious smile tugging at the corner of her lips. The man's happiness which could be clearly seen on his face vanished as soon as he heard her and was replaced with a wave of shock.

"Huh? Your husband? You're married?"

Zoya raised her left hand and showed her wedding ring which was enough to answer all of his questions. His reaction was a scene to behold that Zoya felt like laughing but she control her urge.

Poor him!!!

"He is also here, do you wanna meet him???" The man shook his head in denial and quickly stood up from the chair.

"I'm sorry I didn't knew you were married, once again sorry for disturbing you, baji." He apologized and sprinted away with the speed of light.

"Begairat na ho to!!!" Zoya cursed him with a scoff. After a while, Zain came back holding two cups in his hands and placed the hot chocolate one in front of her before settling down on the opposite seat.

"What was he saying??" Was the first thing he inquired as soon as he relaxed himself on the chair while sipping his black coffee nonchalantly.

"Huh?" Zoya looked at him, a little surprised as she wasn't expecting that question coming from him. Did he see that man with her? but wasn't he busy ordering? Does he have a hawk like eyes??

"That man who was sitting here before me, what was he saying??" Zain repeated his statement, a little more clearly. Ofcourse he was keeping eyes on his wife from time to time incase anything happened like he had predicted.

"Ah he was just flirting and asking for my phone number but I gave yours." Zoya explained in the same manner as him sipping on the hot chocolate.

"My number??"

"Yeah! Poor man didn't knew this beauty was already married and went apologizing calling me baji." Zoya couldn't stop herself from laughing at the end.

"He really said that??" Zain was amused to hear that, what surprised him more was how Zoya had tackled the situation wisely and he was proud of her for that.

"Hmm! But am not anyone's baji, I am still young to be called that way huh!!!" She scoffed in displeasure.

"Right! You're only allowed to be called as Zain Malik's wife." There was a hidden possessiveness in his words as he looked somewhere with dark eyes while muttering.

Zoya followed his line of vision and held his chin, tilting his face towards her causing him to look in her eyes, "Let's enjoy our drinks with this amazing view." By now she knew it very well what was going within that head of his. He must have killed that man thousands of time for sure.

They were having their moments of peace when Zoya felt a sharp pang in her back all of a sudden which she ignored it first but it began to worsen by the passing time and not only her back but her stomach and legs began to have light cramps as well. She felt something hot pooling between her legs and that's when something strikes her mind.

She immediately brings out her phone from her bag and checks the date on the calendar.

"Oh noo!!!" Zoya exclaimed in despair causing Zain to look at her questioningly.

"What's wrong??"

"My dress!!! Comon let's go back." Zoya instantly rose from the chair, picked her bag as well and rushed to the exit.   

"But what exactly happened??" Zain who was bewildered with her sudden action dashed after her. Zoya stopped in her tracks, turned around facing him and looked her left and right cautiously then gestured Zain to bring his ear close to her and he compelled at her demand.

"I'm having my periods right now." She cooed in his ear in a hush voice as if afraid anyone would listen to her, her face was red with extreme embarrassment. She didn't encountered this kind of situation before not with him especially.

"Oh okay!!!" Not knowing how to react at that piece of information, Zain just nod his head in acknowledgement and proceeded outside but not before intertwining his hand with hers to give her support yet Zoya was having difficulty walking as her legs felt wobbly plus the cramps were getting the best of her.

To her shock Zoya felt herself in the air as Zain carried her up in his arms like a bridal style much to her ease.

"Hey what are you doing? Put me down." She wiggled trying to come out of his clutch.

"I guess you said you were having periods." He tightened his grip around her and held her firmly.

"Yes but I can walk, people are watching us." 

"I can see that you can walk and I don't care about people, my wife is in pain." Saying, Zain proceeded outside with all the eyes lingering on them, some looking at them with awe and some with shock.

"Zain!!!" Zoya called out to him pleadingly, hoping he would listen to her but who was she kidding? He didn't pay any heed to her pleas and carried her all the way back to the resort. Feeling shy and embarrassed, Zoya hide her flushed face on his chest causing a smile to dance on his lips.

Comment, vote and share to get the next update asap!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 1K 34
•WHAT THE HELL IS LOVE• ◍𝗭𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮◍ A young mother (26y/o) of a 4y/o kid. She is a fashion designer by profession. She is open minded, moti...
66.3K 4.8K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
560K 22.2K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
91.9K 4.3K 31
Have you ever happened to loathe someone so much that you couldn't even stand them. Well yes, it did happen with Aayat and Zayan. They had the most...