Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

I Can't

666 23 4
By Shujii_wa

Part2 of don't leave hehe.

"Don't go, stay with me" Jeonghan whispered as they pulled away from the kiss.

"I-im.. Im sorry" Joshua whispered back with their faces still close but then they pulled away from each other gently.

"I know.. You're already happy with your kid and that guy.. Im sorry it's just that i really.. Didn't mean to leave you like that Joshuji.." Jeonfhan said with tears in his eyes making Joshua's heart break a bit seeing the painful expression from his ex but he can't be weak as Jeonghan did hurt him not really intentionally.

"I can't just forgive you Jeonghan, you know that" Joshua said tearing up too. "But please Joshua atleast let me make it up to you.. You don't need to come back to me just let me make it up from the pain I've cause you" Jeonghan said leaving Joshua no choice.

"Fine.. But no things to get me back alright?" Joshua said with Jeonghan smiling faintly. "I promise" Jeonghan replied smiling at Joshua a bit with Joshua can't help but feel a little flustered and blushed a little but their moment was interrupted by someone.

"APPAAAA LET'S GOOOO" Seokmin shouted witg Joshua going and they both waved farewell.

-------

It is now night they got home and Seokmin is already asleep while Seungcheol just finished showering.

"Hey.. What's wrong you seem off" Seungcheol asked as he sat down beside Joshua. "C-cheol i kissed him" Joshua said because he can't help but feel bad for doing that when he wasn't supposed to.

"Well h-he kissed me first but i kissed back even tho im not really supposed to-" Joshua spiral but was cutted off when Seungcheol chuckled. "I know very well Shua, I mean you've been with him your whole life before 6 years ago, you can't really just move on when he's really special for you" Seungcheol said with Joshua can't help but blushed and looked down tearing up.

"Bae.. What are you crying for?" Seungcheol said as he wipes Joshua's tears who chuckled from the sudden pet name. "You really know how to make me feel better" Joshua said wiping his tears too.

"Of course I can't bear seeing you in 'that' state again" Seungcheol said getting a little madmad and sad. "Yeah..."Joshua just replied softly.

"but really thanks Cheol, Im lucky to have a bestfriend like you" Joshua said with Seingcheol smiling widely and nodding. "Im always here for you and your child Shua" Seungcheol said as the two hugged.

----------

Jeonghan

Jeonghan
Hey Joshua, just wondering if your free today?

Joshua
I am, but i don't really feel that well sorry maybe tomorrow?

Jeonghan
Aww, alright get well soon! and please do take care of yourself :<

Joshua
I will thanks.

"Why'd you lie?" Seungcheol said as he saw was seeing their conversation. "I don't know Cheol.. I-im just not ready yet and.. Im fine with just you and Seokmin.... I guess.." Joshua said clenching his fist.

"Shua.. im glad that your happy with just me and Minnie and im not forcing you but is that really what your heart tells you?" Seungcheom said as he took a sio of his coffee.

"That's the point Cheol my heart is telling me to go but my mind doesn't want too since it knows I'll be too weak and fall for a guy who literally left me alone for 6 years" Joshua said leaning his head on the table.

"I understand and im not in any position to make decision for you, I'll just give you advice bae" Seungcheol said with Joshua chuckling. "You really need to stop with the petnames" Joshua said chuckling.

"Why are you getting flustered?" Seungcheol joked and grinned with Joshua rolling his eyes and smirked "You wish"

And while the two was acruallt having their happy time, little did they know that a certain someone saw them and got somehow heart broken.

'I understand very well that your already happy....and im in no position to be jealous and sad like this but I can't stop from loving you.. I never did'

--------

Joshua and Seungcheol are on their way to pick Seokmin up and the two are now walking side to side at the sea side since Seokmin's daycare is just near it.

"You know Cheol.. Thank you for everything" Joshua suddenly said looking at Seungcheol with his warm smile. "It's no problem Shua, As i said anything for you and Seokmin mu two favorite boys" Seungcheol said smiling back and caressing Joshua's cheeks as they stop walking.

If they were a couple it was a perfect time, with just peaceful and silence and chirps and waves at the sea and rhe beautiful sunset with only you and your loved one but they weren't a couple, they we're just bestfriends but that didn't seem like it to someone..

Joshua and Seungcheol are still smiling at each other with Joshua holding Suengcheol's hands which is on his cheeks and was about to say something but then was stopped when someone suddenly pushed Seungcheol away.

"J-jeonghan?" Joshua said as Jeonghan snapped out of his thoughts and was suprised he actually pushed Seungcheol away.

"A-ah im sorry... I didn't.." Jeonghan said putting his hand away from Seungcheol and backing out. "I-im really sorry I'll leave" Jeonghan said embarrassed and dissapointed at himself since he let his emotions gets the best of him.

Joshua was actually shocked about what happend and watching Jeonghan leave with the face Jeonghan made which was a bit hurt breaks his heart with Seungcheol whispering "Follow him"

Joshua just clenched his fist and bit his lips as he looked away at Jeonghan and said "I can't.." a rather shaky one.

Seungcheol sighed and just patted Joshua knowing he doesn't really have any right to but in their relationship.

"It's alright come on let's get Seokmin" Seungcheol said with Joshua stopped clenching his fist and stopped biting his lips and took a deep breath to calm down. "Right let's get Seokmin" Joshua said and they both proceed to go and get Seokmin.

--------

"Jeonghan what was wrong with youuuu????" Jeonghan as he mentaly beats himself as he reach his dorm.

"You clearly ruined the perfect moment of his life with his lover.." Jeonfhan added with his voice breaking and he sat down the couch.

"That's supposed to be me.." Jeonghan said breaking into tears now.

"You left me ALONE to die of loneliness Jeonghan!"

Those words flashed through Jeonghan's mind and completely knows that Joshua's right and Jeonghan himself doesn't have any right to be jealous or hurt like this when he clearly hurted Joshua more.

"Your an asshole Jeonghan" Jeonghan said to himself as he continued crying.

------------

The next day Jeonghan is on a cafe near his apartment with his eyes somehow swollen from crying and his eyes tired because he couldn't sleep feeling guilty of how much pain he caused Joshua when he himself can't bear Joshua with another man imagine leaving someone alone who doesn't have anyone else for 6 years with no notice...

"Uhm hello?" Someone said making Jeonghan snap out of his thoughts. "A-ah yes you need something-" Jeonghan cutted himself off as he saw a man familiar, the man who he thought was Joshua's lover.

"Oh.. Listen if it's about yesterday im sorrt i didn't mean to ruin your moment" Jeonghan said as Seungcheom sat down infront of him.

"Wait what moment?" Seungcheol asked making Jeonghan bolt his head up to look at Seungcheol. "Your moment yesterday, it was supposed to be perfect the sound of waves, birds chirpping and the sunset with just only you and Joshua, your lover..." Jeonghan said with Seungcheol bursting into laugh making Jeonghan confused.

"Wait wait so all this time you though im Shua's lover?" Seungcheol said still laughing. "Well aren't you?" Jeonghan said with seungcheom nodding a no chuckling.

"Im just his bestfriend who's helping him raise his child" Seungcheol said with Jeonghan feeling relief but confused at the same time.

"Wait his child?" Jeonghan asked with Seungcheol just smiling. "That isn't for me to tell" Seungcheol looked down and smiled faintly. "You know how you look right now is how exactly he looked when i first met him 3 years ago completely devastated and a mess with a 2 years old son" Seungcheol said making Jeonghan extremely guilty.

"I tried going back to him after a month of reaching to him my phone broke, i tried to get a ticket back to L. A but my passport got lost.. And when i bought a new phone he already changed phone number" Jeonghan said looking down tears on his face.

"You shouldn't be telling that to me but to him, Jeonghan your at fault and i clearly know that your aware that you're supposed to be the one reaching out to him to make it up" Seungcheol adviced with Jeonghan sighing.

"I know.. But i just feel to guilty.. Too guilty to even face him" Jeonghan added. "Well im not gonna meddle in any further but one advice Jeonghan " Seungcheol then stood up.

"Do what you think is best" Aeunfcheol smiled then left leaving Jeonghan deeply thinking what is the best thing to do?

--------

"Hey im home" Seungcheol said with little Seokmin dashing towards him saying "Appaaa welcome home"

"Oh hey.. Welcome back" Joshua replied looking a bit more tired than usual as the boy has a lot on hia mind right now making Seungcheol frown.

"Minnie go to your bedroom and ready our movie night alright?" Seungcheol knelt down to reach Seokmin's level who smiled widely and nodded and left.

"You doing alright?" Seungcheol stood up and approached Joshua. "Yeah yeah im fine" Joshua replied smiling faintly.

"Your not" Seungcheol said with his hands on Joshua's cheeks. "Then why'd you ask in the first place?" Joshua chuckled but then a second later tears started flowing down his eyes.

"Shhhh it's alright.. Im here" Seungcheol said patting Joshua's back comforting the younger. "I-i don't know w-what to do Cheol... All these things h-happening" Joshua said sniffing and crying with Seungcheol just comforting him.

"Dont stress yourself to much Shua.. You did a great job surviving and taking care yours and his child alone in the first two years he left you, If he really wants you back or still loves you im pretty sure he'll do anything he can for you and your child" Seungcheol said still comforting the boy who's crying.

"Y-yeah i know..Although technically Seolmin isn't really ours i just adopted him the moment he was born since his mother didn't want him.. " Joshua replied calming down and wipping his tears but still sniffing. "Yeah but still Seokmin is yours and Jeonghan's child on paper so come on, it's our movie night" Seungcheol said patting Joshua's head as he finishes wiping his tears and went to enjoy their movie night.

--------

The next day Jeonghan actually taight about his mistakes and what he can do to make it up to Joshua, he knows the the other boy won't forgive him that easily so he promised himself that he will make it up to him no matter what.

"Alright Jeonghan you can do this" Jeonghan whispered at himself as he's infront of Joshua's stayed apartment with Seokmin now which Seungcheol actually gave the adress to him and Jeonghan then rang the door bell.

"Coming" Joshua's soft voice said inside the apartment making Jeonghan blush and get nervous more.

After a while Joshua them opened the door. "Yeah sorry i took too lon-" Joshua cutted himself off when gis eyes landed on a pair of an angelic eyes and fully saw Jeonghan, his ex boyfriend.

"I-it's fine and um.. Im sorry for coming here on short notice, it's just i figured if your free, we really need to talk" Jeonghan said with Joshua flustered and but when he was about to speak someone butted in.

"Bae who's that-" Seungcheol who just woke up hair messy and looks tired cutted himself of when he saw the two on the door.

"Ah i was just asking him if his free to talk" Jeonghan said with Joshua looking at Seungcheol not knowing what to reply but is obviously flustered.

"Yeah yeah he's free, very free" Seungcheol flashed a smile with Joshua just iving him a 'wtf' look but blushing. "Me and Minnie are going somewhere so your very free today Shua" Seungcheol added all smiley with Joshua just calming his face and smiled faintly with a little bit of blush facing Jeonghan.

"Yeah yeah im free"

"alright but wait were you going somewhere considering your clothes are flashy and stylish?" Jeonghan said looking at Joshua who looks handsome and hot with his checkered polo and black tshirt in and black pants.

Like this

"Oh i actually planned to go to the out and see where I'll go so yeah" Josgua explained with Jeonghan smiling. "Alright let's go?"

"Let's go" Joshua smiled back and the proceeded to go with Seungcheol saying "Have 'fun'" then close the door making the two boys flustered a bit.

-------

The two boys are now at a cafe currently drinking their coffee that they ordered and the silence between them is just akward.

"So Joshua, i know i messed up bad a a simple apology wont ever be enough for you forgiveness so im here to explain some things to you and also to say that im willing to make it up to you no matter how many times" Jeonghan said with Joshua flustered a bit but then just nodded.

"Ok so Im sorry, but i didn't realky have the time to tell it to you because when i searched online for a ficket the o ly available is the next day and the other tickets are available next month which will be long and my sister was getting ill so far so sorry if i didn't had the time to tell you and yeah about me stopping reaching out on you after a month that i came in korea is because my phone broke, i tried buying a ticket to L. A but my passport was lost and when i brought a new phone it's said that you changed your number so i thought you really didn't want to see me anymore" Jeonghan explained with Joshua looking down at his drink.

"You know i actually missed you too, like a lot tp the fact that i was miserable and didn't really took care of myself for 4 years or so, Shua.. It took me 4 whole years to be okay again but only a bit.. I really can't be ok and better when your not around. That's when i realised that not complete without you Joshua. So with that i decided to work hard so i can have money to go back here again since we used all our money in my sisters treatment so i had to save up and here i am.. But still i know im the one at fault for leaving in the first place so, Im sorry and im willing to make it up to you however hard it is only to gain your trust and for you to forgive me again" Jeonghan said smiling so passionate at Joshua who has tears on his eyes but blushing a bit.

"Your so unfair.." Joshua replied breaking into tears with Jeonghan adding "I know.. Im sorry"

"I really hate you..." Joshua added crying with Jeinghan just smiling and nodded.

"I hate myself for being weak when it comes to you..." Joshua added looking at Jeonghan now blushing with Joenghan suprised a bit from the blushing reaction of Joshua.

"I.. I really haven't stopped loving you, i didn't and haven't really moved and and i really can't stop loving the person that made me feel i was special ever since i was a kid.." Joshua said with Jeonghan blushing and feeling tears in his eyes.

Joshua chuckled with tears still falling down but he's happy at Jeonghan's who's now crying too.

" I-im sorry...Im r-really sorry S-shuji.." Jeonghan said now crying too with Joshua smiling and wiping his tears as he stood up and sat beside Jeonghan.

"Who's crying now?" Joshua joked with Jeonghan crying from guilt and happiness. "Shhh it's alright Hannie you know I can't get mad at you" Joshua said with Jeonghan still crying but chuckled.

"Also Seokmin needs to meet his other father at somepoint" Joshua added shocking Jeonghan.

"S-seokmin is ours?" Jeonghan asked wiping his tears with Joshua nodding. "Well not us by blood but papers of course we're both boys who loves each other and we can't have a baby so I adopted seokmin from the moment his mother gave birth to him sibce his mother didn't want him... And that was actually the exact day you left... So taking care of a child while breaking down wasn't the best.. I almost gave seokmin up for adoption again but the child gripped my hands when i was supposed so I didn't and continued to take care of him like he was my own child" Joshua explained with Jeonghan shocked.

"I-I'll make it up! I promise to you and Seokmin, to my two boys that i cherish" Jeonghan said determined with Joshua wiping his tears and just laughed.

"Of course you will" Joshua said as he stood up and Jeonghan stood uo again both smiling.

"Joshua are you willing to give me another chance?" Jeonghan said pulling Joshua close. "I am Jeonghan" Joshua replied smiling and the two boys leaned in kissing each other sp softly and gently.

As the two boys pulled away they heard a shout of a child.

"Appaaaaaa" Seokmin siad running up to them all teared eye. "Minnie? Baby what's wrong?" Joshua said as he leaned down to carry Seokmin and stood up.

"M-minnie is just happy that Minni's parents are back together and Minnie has a complete family now" Seokmin said suprising the two. "I let him hear hope that's alright" Seungcheol then appeared.

"Yeah it's fine Cheol at least now he nows" Joshua said with Jeonghan smiling at Seokmin as he wiped the child's tears away.

"I want to go to Appa" Seokmin said as he grab Jeonghan with Joshua handing Seokmin to Jeonghan who carried the child.

"Im sorry Min, that i just came" Jeonghan said with Seokmin sniffing but smiled. "It's alright Appa-han atleast Appa-shua can be happy too now" Seokmin said with Joshua and Jeonghan giggling the family enjoying their time and Seungcheol took his phone out to capture the family's happy moment.

A/N: hihi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.3K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry
10.8K 236 11
it's all in the title. - oneshots inspired by songs. -fluff -angst -mature OPEN REQUEST♥
264K 6.2K 41
the world needs more soonhoon content so presenting to y'all, a book full of soonhoon oneshots! genres: fluff, angst, smut, domesticity, ++
2.2K 72 12
Just some random BTS oneshots we came up with. Some fluff and smut. With a lot of angst. BTS members x Reader. COMPLETED