Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

By Huyhuynh406

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... More

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase
Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf
Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo
Chapter 30: The Ending

Chapter 22: The Two Survivors

85 4 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N) & Mutsumi.

When (Y/N) with Mutsumi are heading out to somewhere else in the jungle by themselves and they both were walking with their own feet and then they both just begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and when (Y/N) was finally reunite with Mutsumi and it seems the two of them are fallen love together and not actually Kong will heard of this. The two survivors are heading out to somewhere in the deep of jungle and then they both were heading to the other tomb place where they gonna going.

After the two of them went to there right away and make they both were walking and then they both could heard the water splashes on the ocean and make the two of them turn their heads to look over there. When (Y/N) with Mutsumi seen there were bunch of dinosaurs or monster were on the water and they both were swimming to the ocean right away and make them both were hunting some fishes.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* So, he didn't kill you right?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "No, he wasn't...he didn't kill me if I was alive...but he save my life and he was save my life away from the T-Rexes and then I almost going to die back there." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay..."

Mutsumi: "But don't treat him like a monster....he was poor and alone by himself." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Wait, how can you tell that?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "I saw his eyes and face the way he wasn't smile and he was depresses at himself and I know the gorilla was been depresses like this." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "He was depresses? What do you mean?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "There were more kinds of him out here in this Skull Island...all of his kinds were dead....they are dead..." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Christ, there were more kind of his...and only one who survive?" He asked her.

Mutsumi: "Yeah, I saw all the skeletons of those gorillas and these must be the skeletons of gorillas who were slaughter by some dinosaurs." She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard of this and he doesn't like it too and he know this situation was going through and make (Y/N) sigh to said.

(Y/N): "Yep, anyway...I-I-I'm just glad that you were survive back there and turns out the dinosaurs in this island is dangerous....but we need get our plan to get to the chopper and get out of this island and heading back to home right away." He said to her and make her smile.

Mutsumi: "Yes, I want to escape away from this horrible and nightmare." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It seems you were hungry right now...anyway when we get home and you with me are going to eat some dinner like between us, huh?" He asked her and make her smile little bit and then the two of them were walking and they both begin to heading out to somewhere else in the jungle and they didn't notice that they were being tailed by the Megaraptor and the dinosaur was following at the two of them.

The dinosaur was stare at them and it begin to head out and after the two of them right away and when they both were heading to somewhere in this jungle and then they both were chilling little bit also (Y/N) with Mutsumi must survive in this island.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Mutsumi were heading to the other direction and then they both were heading to the tomb place where the swamp near around in this waters and these must be the way to heading to the tomb.

(Y/N): "Tch! I hate these waters around here." He said to himself.

Mutsumi: "Yeah, me too." She said to (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "Stick with me...we don't know if there were something else is in the water right now and we will get killed by a crocodile." He said to her.

Mutsumi: "Right." She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them went to the waters and when they both tries to keep moving toward to the swamps where those fishes in the waters and then (Y/N) was moving to up there before the two of them take their own steps and they both heard there were noises comes from the water and make the two of them turn their heads to look over there and then they saw something else is in the water.

(Y/N): "Shit, Mutsumi....stay with me." He said to her.

Mutsumi: "O-Okay..." She said to (Y/N) and then he was raise his shotgun up and aiming at whatever it is here and make him was aiming the creature who was swimming toward to (Y/N) and Mutsumi in the water. When the creature was jump out of the water and the creature was about to bite (Y/N) and make him was push her out of the way and the creature was about to bite at (Y/N) again.

When (Y/N) was aim his shotgun at the monster and then he was aim the weapon at the monster and blow the head of monster with a powerful shotgun.

(Y/N): "Is that it?" He ask himself and make him heard there were 3 more of them coming here right away and then (Y/N) could heard the snarls and growls too and Mutsumi definitely heard of it and then he said.

(Y/N): "RUN! RUN!!!!!!!!" He shout out at her and make her was got up and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the two of them and begin to shooting at them with his shotgun and then he was blast at the two of them and they still keep going. When (Y/N) with Mutsumi begin to running fast as they could and then they both were reaching toward to the other tomb place right away and the two of them were keep running fast as they could and then they both heard a snarl with roars.

When (Y/N) turn around and he was aiming his shotgun at the two creatures who charge toward at him and then he blast at the two creatures in heads off when they both charge toward to him and (Y/N) was run out of his ammo from the shotgun. Then last one who was run toward to (Y/N) also the creature was lunged toward to (Y/N) and make him use his shotgun to block it and then the two of them begin to falling all the way down.

Mutsumi: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and after the two of them were landing down on the ground and make him saw the monster was get up and he throw the shotgun away and he take his revolver out and aiming at the monster and blast at the monster's head off.

(Y/N) was shooting at the monster was crawling toward to him with a revolver magnum and blast at the monster off with his revolver...and the monster was like crocodile but half Komodo Dragon and (Y/N) need to killed it with his revolver. The creature was dead and laying down on the ground with lifeless and headless...then (Y/N) was sigh out in tired and make him was grab the revolver and start to reload it.

When (Y/N) was put the other bullets inside his revolver and make him was sigh out little bit and he was done with reloading the revolver and he was put the revolver back to his gun holster and make (Y/N) just done with revolver and he turn his head to look at Mutsumi who was coming down here right away and she sigh herself and she said.

Mutsumi: "You alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine....I am actually fine...anyway looks like we are going to take our rest here in this tomb place. We need to keep moving." He said to her.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

When (Y/N) was with Mutsumi are in the tomb place and make them get rest there in the tomb place and the two of them were resting for themselves and they both were sleeping in peacefully.

When (Y/N) was sleeping with Mutsumi and it seems the two of them are sleeping alright and they both were alright and (Y/N) was moving with his head moving around and he had a nightmare in his own mind for what he really heard of it. Whatever it is causes him goes nut and he was feeling a headache on his head and having a nightmare.

In (Y/N)'s Daydreaming.

In (Y/N)'s dream, (Y/N) was instantly rushing through the bushes on a rainy night and he saw there is a cave over there and also it is darkness when he stepped inside the cave for what he searching in the cave and something else what he's looking but the thing is for what he seeing an egg and also something different than dinosaur and also it is a huge egg really big right now he touching it and hearing the heartbeat of something else inside the egg.

And it's moving and (Y/N) moved away from the egg and egg hatched revealed glowed bright green so powerful to make him blind and closed his eyes and he heard a roaring of powerful beast.

Giganotosaurus: "*ROAR*"

End Of (Y/N)'s Dream.

(Y/N) wakes up frightened and panting. He looked around in fright, and he discovered it, he had a nightmare.

Meanwhile.

(Y/N) couldn't stop justly thinking about that dream before he could wake up almost anyone, (Y/N) took a step outside the hotel before he opened the door and maintained his distance away from the group, not knowing what Oribe had woken up from hearing him walk away. (Y/N) was sitting on the staircase leading to the entrance to the hotel. Oribe sights him barely sitting there without observing a single word.

Oribe: "(Y/N)?"

Oribe then notices that his tears were falling from his eyes.

Oribe: "Are you okay?"

(Y/N): "I'm fine. I didn't genuinely follow this strange island that I contain with the others. But I admit my mistake, that I found something else in the cave for what I've been founding something more horrifying at us." He said.

(Y/N): "I don't know what to do...but I-I-I have to keep fighting and keep fighting until I am gonna get you both out of this island." He said to her.

Oribe: "(Y/N)...you did alright. But you still got us both to be survive."

(Y/N): "Mutsumi..."

(Y/N) shed countless tears from his eyes. He concealed his face into Mutsumi's chest as she caressed her gentle hand through his hair. Oribe was comfortably beside (Y/N) and close to him in a sweet cuddle. She hugged him tightly.

Oribe: "We're all in this together." She whispers as she watches (Y/N) causing his emotions out. He can't observe the words as his tears dampening in front of her shirt.

So, they both got up and went back quietly to the room where everything is silent. (Y/N) thought he would rather not be by himself because he sees he has an affectionate girlfriend that cares about everyone, especially those who care deeply.

(Y/N) crawled to Mutsumi and lied down on her chest and listened sympathetically to the soothing sound where he felt calm and lulled by the beatings of her warms heart. (Y/N) fell asleep after that. Oribe knew he is already tranquilized. She gently kissed him on the forehead and smiled knowing with her eyes fastened. (Y/N) had sincerely hoped for all of the others classmates: this will utterly be ending soon.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.6K 11
"The last time I went west I was attacked by one of those things because I tried to befriend it. It nearly took my leg off- if it wasn't for Hank and...
204K 6.1K 16
An uncharted island and a group of people with all kinds of skill sets who have no idea what they've awakened. What could possibly go wrong? #1 in Ko...
160K 3.2K 39
Y/N L/N was a big fan of the Monsterverse movies especially Godzilla vs Kong and wanted a chance to show the Monsterverse how powerful he can be if h...
59.1K 1.8K 16
A story about a girl who grew up with Kong, meets humans for the first time. (James Conrad X OC Part 1) Kong: Skull Island Book 1