To my Dearest Friend

Galing kay dyslectic_demigod

Out of mind out of sight? Is that something that's true, Yves hopes it's not. When his best friend moves away... Higit pa

Yves playlist
Acknowledgments
Foreword
intro
first letter
The characters
I miss you already
Pearls
Be happy for me
the rush of being known
Rain
Friday
Naivety
Absinthe
Opera
Another opera
Headache
Black and blue
Cello
You have to start somewhere
Dying
Why
Walk away
You know too much
Your dearest friend?
Perception
Still not sure
Dancing
My son
Fix it
An unlikely pair
Childhood
Roses
Stranger
Icarion
Dancing
Beauty
Numb
A letter that will never be sent
A crude decision
Memories
Lying
I'm sorry
dramatic, bland and tasteless
The parents
apologies and the dreadful past
Are you afraid
A glimpse into the beginning
My family
My other family
wishing, wondering and realizations
Paris
please be mad at me
why do you make me hate myself?
beautiful demise
We are friends, right?
doubters, lovers and sinners
My cyril and the last step
pretense, masks and silence
my beloved
Regret
Suffocating
My angel and my memories
Vienna and old friends
Another glimpse into our world
I don't understand
the grief of not understanding
My worries, guilt and prayer
How to forgive
A special treat for my readers
Part two of the treat
Katherina
oh so cold
my old friend
Are you a romantic
weighing down
imaginary
Arrival
A song and breathing
Giving up
Home again and a goodbye
Close the curtains
Ghosts of silence
the duty of silence
Was it ever easy?
Slippery faith
The courtyard heartbreak
you are stubborn
We meet again but we are not the same anymore
Harbouring hearts
the vows of an unintentional liar
not love, just care
How much?
Do we want to be in France?
a necklace of roses
My last letters
Epilogue
to my dearest readers

Reading

25 5 25
Galing kay dyslectic_demigod

I arrived home. There waits the pompous portrait of me. I hate that guy with every fiber of my body. He looks arrogant, bitter and judgemental. It's like they painted my father's essence in my body. I must say it's possible they did because my father commissioned this after he said that the other ones I had were not authorative enough. I put my coat on the rack. I walk into my library and pour a glass or bourbon. I look at my mail. A letter from my dad asking me to come back home. And of course a letter from France. I think about not opening it but I know that I won't succeed. I put it back on the table. I want to grab a book but I decide I should read it. I tell myself that after that I will read one of the old books I used to read for Frances. I will read Alice in wonderland after it.

My dearest Yves,

I don't want to stop our correspondence. I'm positive you feel the same, well, at least I hope so. I must say your letter made me realise the errors of my ways, I wish there were a way to fix this. but I would get it if that is too much work. I will still be here for you Yves. For problems, worries and all in between.

I will always be here. I wish this hadn't happened. I never meant to hurt you. I don't know how to respond to be honest. But I love you.

Your Dearest, Your rain,

Cyril Courtenay

I was ten. Frances was seven, We were both happy children, even if I already knew too much about this world. I loved my sister more than anything in the world. We had each other, we didn't need anything else. I would read and write, she would listen and draw. She could draw brilliantly. My father was already cruel to me, he had never liked me. My grandmother said I reminded him of himself. My grandfather hardly ever talked to me. I still don't know but then again, he hardly talked to my father. Akiva would probably say that their relationship was not unlike ours. I remember the first time Frances saw me with a black eye, she cried so hard, after that I made sure to spent the next few days after being hit in my own room. Just so she wouldn't know. That's where I started reading philosophy. That's where I slowly started to lose my faith but I wouldn't dare question it with my father present. I remember finding my mother's enamel, it helped concealing the bruise. I could read Alice in wonderland while for Frances. Whether I was okay or not. It saved my relationship with her. I was so happy to have found it.

Sorry for the short chapter 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.1K 1.1K 17
"It was the best orgasm I've ever had. It was so intense that for a second there, it felt like my soul would escape through my nipples." Luke and Dan...
13.8K 1.2K 45
Emilio always despised gay people, doing unforgivable things to them when he was in high school. The tables are turned when he falls in love with a b...
218K 13.1K 31
When a paper airplane, containing a confession of feelings for him, hits the back of Zion's head, his whole school year is suddenly turned into a que...
432K 4.6K 7
SPIN-OFF TO "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" Having a crush on one of your best friends is already a struggle. Having a crush on one of your best friends, who...