Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

By Huyhuynh406

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... More

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase
Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 22: The Two Survivors
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo
Chapter 30: The Ending

Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad

125 4 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to Akira.

An outcry came from Akira, he was shouting his friend's name. someone he's close friends with yet, he was still lost, searching around the island for Kamijo. That's the name he was calling out. He then walks to the tree, but only when he has heard a frightening sound from behind, he moves fast to avoid it. He listened to that same sound again. This time he dashes, but the roots rise high from below in the primal forest, and he travels on one and falls flat on his face. He looked up. The sound was heard again, but it was ten times louder than before, as he'd approaching a hundred feet on it. Akira gasps like something is coming to get him.

He turns around to his right. Whatever is put into it from that side. And to the left. And behind it. And in front of him. He grapples in a sitting position. There, he was surrounded by at least forty Compsognathuses. Akira slowly gets up and grabs a stick, pointing at them.

Akira: "Easy now...just stay away...before I do something with this."

Then the compys let out a shriek and jumped to Akira's body. Their teeth and claws flesh as they each try to grab a scrap of his flesh. They were biting and tearing him savagely. This made Akira scream in pain. He then flairs, waving his arms and legs wildly. Some of the tiny animals lost their grip and sailed off, smashing into the trees or onto the ground. But dozens of others hang on, and Akira falls over the ground. He fights hysterically to get off his feet, screaming, shaking, swatting the compys loose. He spins, and that tactic seems to work, as the compys themselves began to panic and drop off of him. But he also loses his grip on his weapon, which goes flying, landing in the thick foliage six feet from him. Losing the attack, the compys turn and dart away, ten yards away from him.

The compys, however, turn and regroup, facing him in a line, hopping up and down, chirping and shrieking. Akira bounds into the foliage, but the compys followed him and he's forced to flee. Ten feet on, he stops, knowing he's screwed. Akira turns to face the pursuing compys. They stopped and stared there was a moment of silence, then they were chirping and squealing. The next thing Akira did, as he charges at them, shouting, waving his arms. The compys flee. He pulls out a rock and throws it at them to shoo the compys away. Akira was already tired of this game, so he turned away.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking and he was carrying a shotgun with him and then he just begin to walking fast as he could and then he just begin to walking there fast as he could right now and when he was keep walking and then (Y/N) need to find Alex and the other group of survivors and he need to regroup with them immediately and he doesn't want to be here in this goddamn island. After he was take a walk like 14 hours to get there and make him was stop right there and he turn his head to look over there and when he was walking with his own feet and make him start to moving up there and then he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an box over there.

(Y/N): "Huh....What I wondering what is inside the box." He said to himself and then (Y/N) grab the shotgun with stock and smash the shotgun stock to the box and make it drop down on the ground. When (Y/N) was take a look at it and he saw there was a revolver and make him was shock and smile and he said.

(Y/N): "Whoa...Okay...very nice." He said to himself 

When (Y/N) was grab the revolver in his hand and then (Y/N) is holding it in his hand and make him was tries grab it and then he was looking at the revolver and he begin to reload the revolver right away.

(Y/N): "This should do it...." He said to himself and he was smirk up with an excited on his face right now and then (Y/N) was smile little bit but before he was put his revolver back to his gun holster and then there was a roar comes from somewhere else.

(Y/N): "What the?!? What the hell was that?!" He said to himself.

Akira: "Help! HELP ME! HELP ME!!!!!!!" He shout out and make (Y/N) take his shotgun out and then he was prepare to heading out right away and before he could heard there was a trouble somewhere else in this world.

Back to Akira.

Akira went to his knees and washed away the blood from his arm with cold water from a lake. Then, for a half-hour, he was wandering an area, wedged between large boulders, on the slope of a hill below the pathway. It wasn't much of a safe spot, he realized. As if he thought about it, he heard a monster hissing from somewhere around the primal forest. Something is out there, hunting for its prey. Akira is its next victim. He slowly sank to his knees. He dimly hoped that it couldn't see or scent the smell of his meat suit. Dinosaurs are some of the most fascinating and researched extinct types of animals that have ever lived on our planet, but could also be quiet terrifying and destructive. But the monster that is coming to him. Is the deadliest predator of all. He thought it was blind as he is, but suddenly, he heard it.

He heard heavy breathing, slowly approaching closer. Akira jumped to his feet and sprinted through the forest, weaving around tree trunks, jumping over logs and rocks. Then for a moment, Akira was running slowly as he couldn't hear the animal anymore. The sound was gone, and there was silence. As Akira emerged out of the forest, he stumbled upon a dead dinosaur corpse, showing nothing but skeletons and a few bits of flesh. The location that he is in, is the other jungle side.

It is a barren wasteland filled with the remains of dinosaurs who have died. It seemed like a resting place of all of the animals, although this is not inhabited by any sort of animal, aside from the occasional scavengers looking for an easy meal. It is a dry, barren, rocky wasteland, perpetually covered in fog that casts a shadow over the area even in the daytime. Fossils of a dead dinosaurs, like the Teratophoneus on the left litter the landscape. But what the animals know something that humans don't, is that this area is some other animal's territory. Some dinosaurs lived in this graveyard, it could be something, but what?

Akira listened silently for what might come, he felt the shake from below, knowing that something really is coming this way, it was able to alert that he is not alone. He turned back to run. If we would make it back to the forest he would surely feel better, he would get back and he'd get the hell out of this dreadful place if he had the chance. He was looking for a way out of this wasteland, then a loud snort was heard from behind. A dark shadow descended from the above. He turned his head slowly to see what it was, and the animal was now behind him, 8 feet away. An Albertosaurus.

Albertosaurus: "*ROAR*"

When the dinosaur was turn his head to look down at Akira who was scared and shitless and then he was saw the dinosaur is stare at him down right now and prepare to eat him and then Akira who seen this and make him was stepped back away from the dinosaur right away. When he was keep moving backward and he was stepped something and make him fall down on the ground and then he was look up at the Albertosaurus who growling at him.

Akira: "H-Help! HELP!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to anyone who came to help him and then out of nowhere there was a gunshot hit at the Albertosaurus.

When (Y/N) was begin to shooting at the dinosaur and the dinosaur was roar out in pain and make him was turn to face at (Y/N) and then he was keep shooting at the dinosaur right away and then (Y/N) was keep shooting at it. When the Albertosaurus was let out a roar out in pain and then he was fall down on the ground and become lifeless and death with bloods come out of his mouth and then Akira was surprise that he is save by who...a savior. When he turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was stood right there with his shotgun aiming at the Albertosaurus.

(Y/N): "Hey, kid...you alright?" He asked him.

Akira: "Huh?!? Oh, I-I-I'm fine!!!!!! Thanks for saving my ass back there!" He said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) give Akira a hand and he grab it in his hand and lift him up from the ground and make him was checking at him and he asked Akira.

(Y/N): "What's your name?" He asked him.

Akira: "I'm Akira....and you are...."

(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N)...and I am the rescue team member....and you are going to be safe right now....don't worry, we'll get you back to your home." He said to Akira and make him was sigh out in relief.

Time Skip Later.

Back to Kong.

When Mutsumi was running away from here and she was getting away from whatever it is chasing at her was Spinosaurus...and then she just going with Kong and the two of them were encounter with the Natives that they want her death and same to Kong too. Because they betrayed at him and they want to kill him and he doesn't like it so...he decide to fight back at them right away and he was beating the shit out of those Natives and killing them all like he smash them with his fists.

When the Spinosaurus was begin to chasing at Mutsumi and she was been running for her own whole life and she was finally getting away from the Spinosaurus and she was breathing out little bit. But she thought Kong who was dealing with the other dinosaur and she doesn't know how Kong will get back here and he is gonna save her away from the Spinosaurus and then Mutsumi was heard Spinosaurus roar out.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

When the Spinosaurus roar like that and he is going to eat her alive but then out of nowhere Kong who arrive by himself and he was jumped up and land with crash down at the dinosaur and then the two of them begin to fighting each others. The Spinosaurus was pushed by Kong who send him to the ground and then the dinosaur was slowly getting up from the ground and he let out a roar at Kong.

Kong: "*ROAR*"

(A/N: Imagine the fight scene.)

When Kong was finally finished the Spinosaurus off and he just kill it like he break the neck of Spinosaurus and snap the jaws off and make the Spinosaurus goes limp and lifeless also dead anyway then giant gorilla was walking toward to where Mutsumi really is and he is checking at her how is she doing. But she is lucky to be alive right now and she really almost get herself killed back there and turns out that she is alive right now and he grab her with his right arm and then he was checking at her and she was alright and she hadn't injure at herself.

Alex: "NO!!!!!!! GET YOUR HAND OFF OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and begin to shooting at Kong and the giant gorilla got shots in the shoulder and make him roar out in pain.

When the giant gorilla who was snapped into anger right now and he turn around and smash his right hand down on the ground and let out a roar toward to where Alex who held his submachine UMP45 was shooting at the giant gorilla for what he held her there.

Kong: "*ROAR*"

When he was roar out and then he notice Alex who aiming his submachine gun at the giant gorilla who was run away and let him stood right there and he reload his submachine gun right away and then he knew the giant gorilla will come for Alex. When the giant gorilla was run to the other direction and let him put Mutsumi to be safety and then he was begin to run off to Alex.

Alex: "Ah shit...." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.1K 19
Book One of Kong/King Kong Series. Reg Slivko is apart of the Sky Devils Squadron on the mission to explore Skull Island. He happens to come across...
22.2K 557 13
The year is 1973, and there has been a green light to allow an expedition into the last uncharted part of the world. Leading the research group is Ca...
62.6K 1.8K 16
A story about a girl who grew up with Kong, meets humans for the first time. (James Conrad X OC Part 1) Kong: Skull Island Book 1
169K 3.3K 39
Y/N L/N was a big fan of the Monsterverse movies especially Godzilla vs Kong and wanted a chance to show the Monsterverse how powerful he can be if h...