Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

De Huyhuynh406

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... Mais

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase
Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 22: The Two Survivors
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo
Chapter 30: The Ending

Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf

96 3 0
De Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When the bullets hitting the Spinosaurus and make the Spinosaurus was roar out with his reacting toward to (Y/N) and then he shout out.

(Y/N): "HEY!!!! OVER HERE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!" He shout out.

Alex: "(Y/N)!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am saving your ass!!!!!! NOW GO!!!! GET OUT OF HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! I'LL MEET YOU GUYS TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!! NOW GO, GOOD LUCK FOR YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at them and make him was running ad keep running fast as he could and then (Y/N) was running and the Spinosaurus begin to chasing toward at (Y/N) right away. 

When (Y/N) was running in the deep jungle with tomb and make him goes parkour and then (Y/N) was running fast as he could and he never strop and (Y/N) was keep running and then he could heard the stomps foot of Spinosaurus was chasing at him and make (Y/N) was running and not gonna stop until he need to get away from it.

(Y/N): "*Shit, I need a plan...I need a plan to get this creature away from me and I cannot been chasing by the goddamn dinosaur!!!!!!*" He thought himself.

Then (Y/N) was running and keep running and he was still turn his head to see the carnivore was right behind on his tail and then the dinosaur was run fast as he could and then (Y/N) just keep running and goes parkour not to fall and hit and he want to survive on this island. But he want to save Oribe alive and he cannot let her die by the giant gorilla and he want to save her and get her out of here...and that fucking maniac Kyle is insane and he is insane that he want to capture the giant gorilla and send him to the Tokyo city and doing the show.

(Y/N): "FUCK YOU, DENHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to him and make him was run to the other way and when he was got there and then he stop and he turn his head to look over there and he saw Therizinosaurus was eating some grasses and trees. When the dinosaur who notice at (Y/N) who was run here.

(Y/N): "I got it!" He said to himself and then the Spinosaurus was come out of his hiding and then the dinosaur notice Therizinosaurus and then the two dinosaurs were roaring out to each others and this get (Y/N)'s chance to running away from here and he was run fast as he could.

After (Y/N) was getting away from here and make him begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and then he was got like 14 days left that the chopper is gonna take (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors to get out of here right away and he doesn't like to staying here in this goddamn island.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Christ, I think I need take a smoke at it." He said to himself and make him was grab the cigarette out of the pack and then he was light the cigarette and make him was smoking at it and he is sat there and chilling little bit. When (Y/N) was sat on the small log by himself and he was sat there and feeling tired as hell and make him was smoking the cigarette by himself and he just getting tired as hell.

When (Y/N) was sat there and chill little bit but then he was smells something in his nose and feeling like there was a dead body and he had no idea what the hell is that and he definitely smell it and sounds like disgusting. Then (Y/N) slowly got up from the small log and he was take a look at it and then he was pushes the bushes out of the way and make him was surprise for what he saw it...and he saw there was a dead body of woman laying there.

(Y/N): "What the hell?!?" He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was take a step over there and he saw there was a dead body of the victim laying down on the ground and her body was torn apart off and then he turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a monster over there and eating inside at her body when it just ripped the body apart off. 

The creature was still eating at it and when it turn his head to notice at (Y/N) and make it is snarl out right away and then he was aiming his shotgun and blast the creature with his shotgun and he saw the creature was got blast and send it to the ground and the creature was about to get up but (Y/N) kick the creature's face to knock the tooth off. When (Y/N) was stepped his foot on the creature and then (Y/N) aim his shotgun at the face of creature and he was blast his shotgun at the creature's face and blew it up.

When (Y/N) was blast his shotgun at the creature's face like tomato and make the creature was laying there like a lifeless and dead body and then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw a dead body of this woman who wore green tracksuit and she got her glasses on...and her head was ripped it off.

(Y/N): "Jesus....what could done this to the woman." He said to himself.

In Flashback.

Somewhere in the jungle.

Miss Nozawa was trying to raped at Aoyama and Miss Marika was save Aoyama and also Aoyama was safe for now she is be fine with Miss Marika for now.

Miss Nozawa: "Dammit! Marika just pushed me, didn't she? I'm gonna make her pay for what she did!"

She walked around the corner when she heard the sound of water gurgling. She followed to where the sound was coming from, until she saw a river that carries for miles around the forest. It was the jungle river. The water carried for miles. She said something aloud to herself.

Nozawa: "You surely have a problem, Nozawa."

As if it apply, Nozawa heard the soft hooting of a wild animal. She had to think of a way to go back to the group. Her absence would absolutely go noticed. Nozawa looked for a different path in the jungle forest, before she heard the same soft hooting cry from earlier.

As she listened closely, she heard the sound of jungle crashing before the noise was drifted with silence. It sounded like something big was making its way toward her from the underbrush. Something really big, and hungry. A carnivorous monster.

Nozawa had no other choice but to run off to avoid the danger. She ran as fast as she could to climb up the wall up ahead which on top leads a cliff to the other path and heard the animal crashing down against the foliage behind her in hot pursuit. Nozawa had made it to the wall. She put her hoot on the rock attached to the wall. But her foot was struggling to build pressure as it is shaking. She tries to hold on, but she quickly trips and caused her heel to break.

Just as it happened, she heard something. And her body froze in fear. The animal was behind her. It wasn't too close, but it was there. Just 30 feet away hiding itself from the bushes. She couldn't see it too because it was remained in the shadows from standing in the bushes, and the appearance of this animal was actually, a dinosaur. An adult Dilophosaurus.

This one is hell biggest one ever seen

An Adult Dilophosaurus is tall than Utahraptor.

Because Utahraptor will kill an Adult Dilophosaurus.

It had a ten-foot tall mix of yellow body with dark black spots and a aqua green color on the underbelly, and a weird red pair of v-shaped crests on its head. The dinosaur made its cry and snapped its head in a single swift motion, then she felt something gooey against her chest.

She reached down to touch it and noticed that a black substance had covered her jacket. It was creepy and disgusting, she thought. Immediately, the dinosaur cocked its head once again, this time it sends a spit directly on her neck. She wiped it away instantly, and suddenly she felt a tingle on her neck. She wiped it away instantly, and suddenly she felt a tingle on her neck. The skin was already to tingle and burn. Her fingers soon experience the same sensation as she had been touching acid. Nozawa tried to run away and turned back to make sure that animal wouldn't attack again.

Then SMACK! She unexpectedly felt agonizing pain like blades stabbing through her eyes and penetrating the back of her skull. She squeeze her eyes shut and immediately raised her hands to wipe the phony substance out of them. Spit. The dinosaur had directly spit black gooey venom in her eyes, the worst part was that they were open the moment it spit at her. This attack made it a vicious predator. Nozawa collapsed while she continued blaring in agony, screaming and moving. The pain was unbearable. She suddenly stopped screaming and started to breath heavily. She felt her cheek touched the ground and saw nothing but flashing spots behind her eyes closed eyelids. She was blind.

The earth shook beneath her and the cry got louder, and she was on the ground crawling away to escape, but then she stopped when she was under a tree. A wave of dizziness and nausea swept over her. She began to hear snorting as it was coming closer and outstretched her wands broadly in preparation for an imminent to attack.

And then there was a new sweltering pain in her stomach like a scorching knife had cut its way deep into her. She sightlessly reached down at the end of her tattered shirt and felt a thick slippery mass through her fingertips. And with horror, she instantly realized that she was grasping her own intestines in her hands. That dinosaur had violently torn her wide open and her guts had fallen out.

Nozawa had fallen to the muddy ground. Her face had landed on something scaly and cold. It was the dinosaur's foot. Then all of a sudden, an even worse pain was felt on both sides of her head. Nozawa was lifted high off of her feet. The horrifying understanding of her head being hoisted in the animal's jaws. This last realization has come up that now the students, stranded on the island, could be the carnivore's next victim. The only hope is to make it out alive.

End Of Flashback.

(Y/N): "May her soul rest in the heaven." He said to himself and he was close her eyes and then he was put his hand on his clothes to shake off the dirty with bad smell. When (Y/N) was walking and he just begin to moving out to somewhere else in the jungle of this Skull Island and make (Y/N) was walk alone by himself and he just take a few walking in this island and make (Y/N) just keep moving fast as he could right now.

When (Y/N) was walking to the other middle of the jungle and make him was walk faster as fast as possible and then (Y/N) start to moving out to somewhere else in the jungle of this island and when he is in the middle of deep other jungle right now and he could seen all everything was quiet and then he saw some dinosaurs are over there and they both are eating their grasses.

(Y/N): "Huh....I guess I'm gonna take a rest for now." He said to himself and then (Y/N) was better keep moving right away and make him just moving out to somewhere else in the jungle. When he was walking and he heard there was a rushing footsteps of something else is here and make (Y/N) turn his head to look at where the direction is...and then he saw there was a velociraptor....no but this one is different than Velociraptor...and it is big and even compare to the horses....this creature revealed out to be Megaraptor.

(Y/N): "What the hell?" He asked himself.

When (Y/N) saw the Megaraptor was made it to the ground and he was turn his head to look down at (Y/N) and make the creature was hissing out and stare at the prey who was stood right there and that is gonna get some trouble. When the Megaraptor let out a screeching up to the sky and make the other velociraptors got appear by themselves and then (Y/N) saw the other pack of velociraptors were made it here right away and let out a roars and then (Y/N) got his shotgun loaded.

(Y/N): "Bring it." He said to himself.

(Y/N): "COME ON, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!! COME AND GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to those Velociraptors and then he was going to shoot them all.

(Y/N) was take these raptors out and he shoot at them and killing these 8 raptors and he shoot them in the heads, and bodies also the other dinosaurs for what (Y/N) was took them out like 13 of them. When (Y/N) was keep shooting and he was fine with his skill as (Y/N) and make him was keep shooting at these dinosaurs in full auto.

When (Y/N) was took them all out and make the mercenary was doing his best that he can killing all the reptiles and fighting at these dinosaurs out and then (Y/N) was running out of his shotgun and put the weapon back behind his back and (Y/N) took his pistol gun out Glock and he aiming his gun at the dinosaurs and begin to shooting at them in the heads.

(Y/N): "COME AND GET SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and he was aiming his pistol Glock begin to shooting at them out and keep shooting at the raptors and he was took them all out by himself.

After he was run out of the bullets and he reload his pistol gun right away and make (Y/N) take his shotgun out and begin to reloading the shotgun right away and after he was done with reloading the shotgun and he sigh with a smile and he said.

(Y/N): "YEAH!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

Then (Y/N) was holding his shotgun out and begin to shooting them out took all of them out but before they stop shooting and they heard the sound of strange earthquake with rumbling and make the group who definitely heard of it and then Megaraptor turn his head back to look at the other way and he saw something else is here. This make him got frightened off and make him screech back to his comrades to run away right now and they both were did but then here comes the two appearance of twin creatures right away and one of the raptor was run away from the dinosaur and the other one was been bite down at the raptor and killed him.

When (Y/N) was shiver and fright little bit for what they both saw the dinosaur appearance by itself and that is Chameleon Carnotaurus.

(Y/N): "Well, shit...." He said.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Alright, let's get fight!" He said to himself 

When (Y/N) and Soap saw this also the other operators are going to shooting at the dinosaur right away and then they both were keep shooting at the bullhead dinosaur and (Y/N) was tried his best to survive by himself.

The Carnotaurus is scary and outsmart with his bullheads can stabbed at (Y/N) but he need to dodge out of the way before that thing is gonna rammed him. When (Y/N) was fight at the Chameleon Carnotaurus  and then he was shooting at the dinosaur with his pistol gun and he was running out of the bullets and make him throw the pistol back at the Chameleon Carnotaurus and then the dinosaur was ram it to the rock and make it stuck there and then (Y/N) take his submachine gun out and lock and loading up right away and then he was shooting at the Chameleon Carnotaurus.

The Chameleon Carnotaurus was goes invisible by himself and then (Y/N) knew where the direction of dinosaur really is and then (Y/N) begin to take it down with his shotgun and pistol gun. Then the dinosaur was finally got put down by (Y/N) and the creature was finally die by the shotgun and the dinosaur was got killed and finally (Y/N) check the pistol of Glock gun and he was running out of ammo and he need to switch the other gun.

(Y/N): "I need to better keep moving." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

204K 6.1K 16
An uncharted island and a group of people with all kinds of skill sets who have no idea what they've awakened. What could possibly go wrong? #1 in Ko...
22K 557 13
The year is 1973, and there has been a green light to allow an expedition into the last uncharted part of the world. Leading the research group is Ca...
160K 3.2K 39
Y/N L/N was a big fan of the Monsterverse movies especially Godzilla vs Kong and wanted a chance to show the Monsterverse how powerful he can be if h...
17.6K 538 17
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗱 Skull Island. An uncharted island surrounded by a deadly storm, its ecosystem utterly unknown to the outside world...