Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

By Huyhuynh406

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... More

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf
Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 22: The Two Survivors
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo
Chapter 30: The Ending

Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase

99 3 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God Of Skull Island.

Pleased with the appetizer, the creature comes back for the main course. Then they all ran their way out of the building, and the Spinosaurus followed them and ran.

(Y/N): "RUN! RUN! DON'T LOOK BACK! KEEP RUNNING!!!"

They all dashed in the jungle fields and they both running fast as they could and they don't want to get eaten by the carnivore. When Alex was shoots their gun at the carnivorous with an rifle, pistol and the dinosaur shouted as it gave a reaction. (Y/N) says that it has enough body mass that many smaller caliber bullets would wound them but does not really hurt it. The Spinosaurus was slowing down as they kept running in the jungle, but they came face-to-face with another carnivorous beast...Carcharodontosaurus.

Carcharodontosaurus.

Carcharodontosaurus was a massive theropod dinosaur that roamed what is now Northern Africa, some 90 million years ago. It is one of the largest predatory dinosaurs known, even larger than Tyrannosaurus Rex. It is sometimes referred to as the African T-Rex though the two dinosaurs are not related.

Of all theropods, Carcharodontosaurus may have been the largest and most formidable to walk the Cretaceous world on two legs. Carcharodontosaurus comprised a genus of theropod dinosaurs that dominated northern Africa between 93-100 million years ago, during the mid-Cretaceous Period. This genus is currently known to include two gigantic species, which were among the largest known predatory dinosaurs. These giants were comparable in immensity to Tyrannosaurus and Giganotosaurus, but not quite as colossal as . What really set Carcharodontosaurus apart from other theropods were their humongous, flat, serrated teeth. These teeth grew up to eight inches long and are responsible for the name of the genera. Their name is Latin for, "shark-tooth lizard," which is an allusion to the serrated nature of Great white shark teeth (Carcharodon carcharias). Taxonomists trace the family Carcharodontosauridae back to the same group as Allosaurus of the late Jurassic, Carnosauria. These dinosaurs are characterized by their gigantic size, extra-large nostrils, and nasal and maxillary hollows that sharply reduce the weight of their skulls.

With nowhere else to run, the group scatters into the brush as the two behemoth predators rush forward, their roars thunderous. Half of the group scramble into one direction, the other half in the other. But (Y/N) can't go anywhere-his foot is stuck between two branches. (Y/N) manages to free himself as the two dinosaurs approach. They'll have to deal with each other before eating humans. (Y/N) fives down between the two fallen tress as Spinosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus were circle one another like gladiators each searching for the other's weakness.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

Carcharodontosaurus: "*ROAR*"

When the two carnivores were roaring out to each others and make the two of them charge toward at each others right away and then (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors must dodge out of the way before these two huge carnivores tries to killing each others.

(A/N: Imagine Tyrannosaurus Rex as Carcharodontosaurus battle between carnivores fighting scene.)

Laying flat on his back, (Y/N) lets out a terrified gasp as the giant foot of Spinosaurus lands across the two trunks mere inches from his face. Spinosaurus lunges forward, powerful jaw open wide.

Carcharodontosaurus sidesteps the assault, its tail knocking down small trees as it spins out of the way.

In the trees, half of the group scurry again for cover. Between the fallen trunks, (Y/N) attempts to get away on his hands and knees. The Australis presses the attack, slamming its tail into the flank of its adversary. Spinosaurus is knocked back, and (Y/N) is again forced to duck for cover. As the Spinosaurus was driven backwards as the Australis tries to grip its throat. Naruse yanks Miura out of their path, and they scramble over to Soap. Now on its side, the Spinosaurus fights back ferociously. It slashes at Australis with its long arms and razor sharp claws, then finally kicks the animal with one mammoth foot. The Carcharodontosaurus staggers back, wounded. Down below, (Y/N) is splashed by the blood pouring from the dinosaur, as he slowly makes his way towards his fellow humans.

The Spinosaurus lunges for the Carcharodontosaurus with gaping jaws and manages to topple the Carcharodontosaurus off its feet and sends the falling dinosaur to the ground. With an earth-shuttering crash, the dinosaur lands between (Y/N) and the rest of the group. The companions scurry out of the way, but as they do so, the head of the Carcharodontosaurus now lands almost directly on top of them. Miura screamed in panic and frightened at the same time.

Plastered against an immense tree, the group watches in horror as the Carcharodontosaurus starts to rise but is thrown back down as Spinosaurus latches on its throat. The Spinosaurus crushes the life out of its adversary, and the Carcharodontosaurus opens and closes its jaws a mere inches from the terrified friends and classmates. Finally, (Y/N) reaches the others.

(Y/N): "Come on!"

As the Australis was already dead, the Spinosaurus lets out a victorious howl roar, and the blood-drenched the students leads the group through the undergrowth and then the Spinosaurus was turn his head to look at (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are begin to running away from here. When the Spinosaurus was get off the body of dinosaur and then it begin to heading out right away and make it is moving out and search for the preys that they were escape away from here.

When they both were running away from here and make them both were heading out to the other way and then they both were running fast as they could and then they both were keep moving fast as they could. The Spinosaurus was on their tail and they both were running over there and when they both made out of the jungles and then they saw there were a horde of Apatosaurus was staying there by themselves.

(Y/N): "Come on, it's our chance to run through at them!!!!!!!" He said to them.

Kai: "This is a stupid idea!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and then they both were heard the roar comes from the Spinosaurus and make (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors heard of it and the Spinosaurus was stepped out of the trees by itself and the dinosaur was turn his head to look at (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are seen it and make them both were running away and the Spinosaurs was let out a terrifying roar toward at (Y/N) with Alex and the survivors.

The Apatosaurus were heard of the roar and this causes the dinosaurs begin to running away with fears and they both were running away from the Spinosaurs was chasing at them right now and they both need to be alive before this Spinosaurus is going to get them right now. When (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors begin to running away from here and they with the dinosaurs are chasing by Spinosaurus.

(A/N: Imagine Jack as (Y/N) and Carl as Kyle...Hayes as Alex and Jimmy as Danny and these group of survivors were getting chased by Spinosaurus and pack of Velociraptors along also Usui is death was stomped by Apatosaurus.)

When they both were get up and run to the other way and they both just start to moving fast as they could and (Y/N) was lead Alex and the group of survivors to the other direction right away and make them both begin to run fast and heading to the trees right away and they both went to there and the Spinosaurus was let out a roar behind at them.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When they both were running out of there right away and they both were survive back there and make the both were keep running fast as they could and they were turn their heads to look at each others and they both were breathing out and they are tired and breathing out little bit. Then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make him told the others that they need to keep moving out right away and they both were walking and they start to heading out to somewhere else right away and make them both were heading to the other location was called the other tomb.

(Y/N): "Another place like this?" He asked them.

Alex: "I wonder where?" He asked the others too and this make (Y/N) with the others are heard the foot stomps and make them both definitely heard of it and they both turn around to look and they saw Spinosaurus was here and it is here right on the time.

(A/N: Imagine the music as Spinosaurus chasing between (Y/N) and Spinosaurus.)

(Y/N): "Ah hell...." He said to himself.

Spinosaurus: "*GROWLING*"

When they both were running fast as they could and then there was an way inside there right way and make them were running straight there right away and they both were run to the safety quickly as possible. After they went inside there and make (Y/N) with operators and the other survivors got there right away and they both saw the Spinosaurus was out there and it is tried to pass through here.

Kai: "Phew, I think we are safe in here." He said.

(Y/N): "I don't think that isn't gonna work, Kai." He said.

Kai: "What? Oh, come on man! Nothing else gonna-" He tried to said but interrupted by the Spinosaurus was smash his head through the spike gate and make the pieces of spikes that blocking the dinosaurs like small dinosaurs and other bigger dinosaurs too. Then it was breaking through and all everything fall down on the ground and make the Spinosaurus was roar out at them.

Kai: "Work...." He said in his last sentence.

(Y/N): "Everyone! GO!!!!!" He shout out at them and make them both start to running away from here and when they both running to the tomb place and then the Spinosaurus was break through and let him roar out and begin to chasing at them right away and then (Y/N) need to save Alex and the survivors and he cannot let them die by the carnivore eater. When (Y/N) was grab his shotgun out and aiming at the dinosaur and begin to shooting at it.

When the bullets hitting the Spinosaurus and make the Spinosaurus was roar out with his reacting toward to (Y/N) and then he shout out.

(Y/N): "HEY!!!! OVER HERE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!" He shout out.

Alex: "(Y/N)!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am saving your ass!!!!!! NOW GO!!!! GET OUT OF HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!! I'LL MEET YOU GUYS TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!! NOW GO, GOOD LUCK FOR YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at them and make him was running ad keep running fast as he could and then (Y/N) was running and the Spinosaurus begin to chasing toward at (Y/N) right away.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 665 39
A young boy goes by the name of Yutaro was going on a trip with his family back to the Philippines but unfortunately disaster struck, and Yutaro is s...
30.8K 1.1K 16
'always pity the thinkers, for they are cursed with their own imagination' - atticus
3.4K 22 13
The apes have taken the entire world, but there's only one place they haven't conquered yet... Skull Island. The apes embark on a journey to build a...
91.5K 3K 12
"I would've never learned to survive If I never arrived at Skull Island." ~Β°~β€’~Β°~β€’~Β°~β€’~Β°~β€’~Β°~β€’~Β°~β€’~Β°~β€’~Β°~β€’~Β°~β€’~ Y/n M/n L/n. A girl...