Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter seventy-six

354 8 9
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:

July 2024

The season was going great, it was time for the last race before summer break which was in Spa, Belgium as always, I was quite excited because after Sunday's race Charles and the other drivers are entering their summer break! And just like last summer break, this one will also be very special. Last year Matheo and Elena were born during the summer break, and this year it will be their first ever birthday, but not only that Charles and I are finally getting married, and I'm overly excited.

Today was Thursday and we arrived in Belgium yesterday. I woke up and walked to see if the twins were awake, and of course they were. Charles was still sleeping so I just let him do that. I took the twins to the "living room" since we have a suite in the hotel, the rooms and "living room" are separated. I sat the twins down on the couch in front of the tv where they could watch something fun, while I ordered us some breakfast.

I love the age the twins have now, they're starting to walk a bit and they can sit on their own, plus they understand lots of words, it's the cutest stage. Next thing is for them to say their first words, they're trying already but it probably won't happen until maybe two or three months.

I had ordered breakfast and while we waited Charles woke up. "Goodmorning love" he said as he walked into the three of us. "Good morning" I smiled and then he placed a kiss on my forehead, and the same did he do to the twins. "I have already ordered breakfast for us" I said, "ah great, I'm starving" he answered and sat down next to Elena who was sitting on the sofa clapping to the children's music on the tv, it was adorable. Matheo wasn't really into the music playing.

After we had eaten our food, we got ready for the day! We are going to the track even though there's no racing, usually I never go with Charles on Thursdays, but today is an exception. Because he again this year asked if I could go with him to lay flowers where Anthoine crashed, and of course I would.

We arrived at the track, I love this track so much! It's one of Max's home races, since we were born here. And the orange army support here is wonderful, of course nothing beats Zandvoort but still, I love this.

We walked in the paddock. I was holding Elena's hand and Charles was holding Matheo's hand as they were trying to walk a bit. I gotta admit it took a long time but it was worth it because it looked cute and they seemed to enjoy it. - A few cameras captured some pictures of us walking here which were kinda cute.

"Hey guys" I heard a voice from behind saying so I turned my head to see Max. "Hey Max," I said and smiled. "Hey" Charles also said. Max also greeted the twins, they are always smiling brightly when they see him which is adorable, they definitely love their uncle Max.

"So Oli, mom is coming tomorrow to watch practices.. I just thought you should know" Max said. "Of course she is, thanks for telling me Max" I answered. "Weren't you supposed to watch practice at Red Bull?" Charles asked. "Yeah not anymore that's for sure" I answered. "What about qualifying then, I can tell her not to come on Saturday! But Vic will be they're" Max asked. "That's a deal then, I would love to see Vic again" I smiled, since it's not that often we get to see our little sister.

We walked into Ferrari and greeted people there. I love this team, they're the sweetest. Then Charles grabbed some flowers and then we walked out on the track. We were now carrying the twins, otherwise it would take all day! When we arrived at the place Anthoine crashed, in the Raidillon corner. We saw Pierre was standing there with flowers as well. "Hey" Charles said and went to hug Pierre. "Hey Charles, Hey Oli" he smiled and then waved to the twins. "Hey Pierre" I said and then we walked closer to where two bouquets were already laying. One was from Pierre and the other one from Juan who was involved in the crash. "I can't believe it's been five years," Pierre said. "Me either, I miss him" Charles said and sat Elena down on the track while he laid the flowers next to the others. "Me too, I miss him so much," Pierre answered.

"Nope Ellie, you cannot take the flowers" Charles said to Elena as she crawled towards them and started to touch all of them, then he took her up again. "Here Elena, this is for you" Pierre said and took one flower out of his bouquet and gave it to her. "Say thanks to uncle Pierre" I smiled and then Elena smiled big, of course she couldn't say thank you yet, but still. She was holding the beautiful white flower tight with her one hand, and she was definitely thankful for it because she didn't let go at any time.

We didn't do much else on Thursday, Charles had his media day so I just chilled around in the paddock. I got to talk a bit with Lily who was here as well, we talked a lot about her previous gold tournament which ended really well, so I'm very happy for her. Eventually Carmen also joined us.

__

Friday arrived and I was right now walking around inside the Ferrari hospitality with the twins who were full of energy right now. They tried to walk around the whole place but they also crawled around since their balance isn't the best yet! - "Oli, Hey!" I heard a voice saying so I looked behind me and there I saw Isa and little Samuel! "Isa! Samuel, ahh wonderful to see you guys" I said and gave her a big hug. Samuel is out of the nicu and he's a healthy and perfect baby now again, he's 4 months old and the cutest! It's the first time I'm seeing Samuel out of the Nicu so that's so cool, and it's the first time since Bahrain that Isa is on track, so I have missed having her here on race weekends.

I walked with Isa and the twins to a little lounge area, they were sitting there looking at their new friend. I can't believe they also were so tiny once, only seven months ago it was them, time is flying so fast. "This is Samuel, your new best friend," I said to the twins and pointed at the little baby in Ida's arms, he was beautiful. "Elena crawled closer to Isa and then laid her hands into Samuels so they were now holding hands, I quickly snapped a few pictures of them. It was a cute moment. Matheo eventually also crawled closer to see Samuel.

"Do you wanna hold him?" Isa asked. "Of course, can you take a picture while I'm holding my little godson?" I smiled as she handed him to be. "Yeah, a beautiful boy with his beautiful godmother" Isa smiled and took some pictures of us together, and also with Matheo and Elena in them.  "Aw thanks Isa" I smiled and looked at Samuel who was a very calm baby!.

"Hey Isa!" Charles said as he walked up to us after having a little meeting. "Hey Charles" she smiled as they shared a hug. "No way, were you the first of us to hold him!" Charles laughed and sat next to me. "Of course, his godmother is very important," I smiled proudly of my title. "Of course she is, god how were those two monsters once like him! So tiny!" Charles said and referred to the twins. "I have no idea, and it's not even that long ago" I answered and smiled. He then got to hold Samuel as well, and I must admit my heart melted seeing him with such a tiny human again.

After a while Charles had the twins while I quickly went to say hi to Max, Vic and my dad at Red Bull and then of course also my favorite Danny Ric! I walked inside and found my way to the cafeteria where I was almost certain that this is the place they would be, and I was right. They were sitting around a table. I quickly spotted my mom around the table as well, which was super annoying. I knew that there would be a chance she would be there, and that's also why I didn't take the twins with me.

"Hi" I said and approached them. "Ah! Olivia sweetheart!" Dad said and rushed up from the chair, I really missed him. I haven't seen him in a few weeks so it was great seeing my father again, since he's one of my favorite people ever. "Hi dad, good to see you" I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "You too! How's life, how's Charles and the kids?" He asked. "We're all very good" I smiled, I didn't wanna talk about it now when my mom was literally sitting next to me. "Great, I'll talk to you later about it I guess?" He asked quietly and referred to my mom, I just nodded. I greeted Max, Vic and Luka who were there as well.

"Hi, Olivia!" Mom said awkwardly. "Hi" I answered and sat down around the table, I quickly looked at her but then looked away again since this was a bit too awkward. We sat around the table talking, which was really nice. Mom treated me like I was air, so I did the same. We managed to have a nice time and that's what's most important. I spent about 45 minutes here before I had to return to Charles and the kids, since practice starts soon. - "we'll, I'd better get going! Good luck max" I smiled and got up from the table. "Thanks Oli!" He smiled and then went to give me a goodbye hug, and so did Vic, Dad, Luka and Daniel who also were here now.

I then walked towards the door out from the hospitality and out to the paddock. "Olivia, wait a minute" my mother said, so I turned around and looked at her. "What do you want?" I asked and looked at her. "I heard your kids are turning one year old soon, can I meet them? I'm their grandma after all" she asked. "If you're looking to have a relationship with them, you should probably try have one with your own daughter first.. I won't introduce them to anyone who doesn't respect their parents or the fact that we were bringing them into the world.. I Simply can't do that to them, they're my whole world and I wanna protect them from things like this.." I answered. "I don't know what to say, they're my grand babies. I wanna get to know them, it's not fair" she answered, and once again she could only see things from her perspective. "And they're my kids, I can't deal with this right now, I have to get back to them and their father.. I'll talk to you soon, or something" I said. "Once again you're choosing this boy over your own mother" she said and rolled her eyes. "That boy is at work now, and I have to get our kids before they're being left with someone else. So excuse me if I can't stay here with you and talk about feelings!" I said and then opened the door. "Sure Olivia, walk away from all your problems again" she said and walked in the other direction, back to the others.. I took a deep breath and then walked out of the door, and back to Ferrari.

"Hi love, I was getting worried you won't come back in time" Charles laughed. "Don't worry, I'm here and I'm not leaving.." I smiled and sat down looking at Matheo and Elena who were sitting on the floor playing with a piece of toy each. "Is there something wrong?" He asked and lifted my head so I was looking at him. "It's okay I promise, we can talk later. You need to hurry and get ready" I answered. "Okay then, but then you promise to tell me what's wrong! I love you" he smiled. "I will, I love you too" I said and then he gave me a kiss before leaving.

Practice 1 and 2 went fine, Charles were p5 and p3 so that was okay, but always time for improvements. Max was p1 in both, once again he was unbeatable. - After both practices were finished, and Charles was done for today with interviews and so. We went back to the hotel to chill. - I told Charles about what my mom said today, and we decided she isn't allowed to meet Matheo and Elena, since she keeps acting like that, that's not acceptable.

__

Sunday arrived and yesterday I spent all day at Red Bull watching practice three and qualifying, Charles got pole position, Max got p5, Daniel got p2 so I was happy overall. Today was race day and I was watching back at Ferrari since my mom would be here again today. Plus I wanted to watch it with Arthur today! Isa wasn't here today since it was too much for Samuel to be here. But at least I had Arthur since he had also driven here earlier.

We had just said good luck to Charles and then Arthur, Matheo, Elena and I walked to the back of the garage where we will be watching the race today! The twins had something on their ears as always to protect them from all the loud noises, meanwhile they had fallen asleep in the stroller, which was great because that means I could focus on watching the race, so I won't complain.

The lights went out and Charles led the whole field out on track. Daniel was pushing from behind, but after a little while Charles had shaken him off. And now he was fighting with Lewis in p3. Things were going well, but after just three laps Alex spun off track and hit the wall, which caused a safety car. Thankfully he was alright, but he was done for today..

In lap 36 after Charles had pitted and been out of top three for a few laps, he finally fought his way back into top three. Right now Daniel was leading the race which was also really great! - while we watched the race Arthur and I talked a lot about different things.

"Are you ready for the big day?" Arthur asked. "Yes but no, I'm ready to get married. But I think there's so many things I need to do before" I smiled. "Oh I see, I am ready for you to be in our family for real!" He smiled. "Aw thanks Arth, I can't wait! You guys are the sweetest people, only twenty days exactly and then I'll be a Leclerc" I said and he smiled big. "Yay! Those days will fly away so fast! I can't wait for you two to see what I have planned with someone else" Arthur said which made me very curious. "Oh really? What is it?" I asked, of course I knew he wasn't gonna say anything. "Can't tell you, it's a surprise" he answered. "You're making me nervous and excited at the same time Arth!" I said. "That's also my plan" he laughed.

In lap 44 Charles crossed the line as winner of the Belgium Grand Prix, I was so happy for him! "Yay! He did it" Arthur said and hugged me. "He's the best" I answered, both of us extremely happy for Charles. "Arthur, you go out and cheer for him in Parc Ferme okay" I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I am, I'll wait here" I smiled and then he ran towards Parc ferme to Cheer for his big brother. I stayed in the back of the garage in the meantime since Matheo and Elena were still sleeping, and I didn't wanna wake them up.

After the podium ceremony with Charles in p1, Daniel in p2 and Lewis in p3, Charles returned back to the garage. "Hey love" he said as I was sitting there with my phone just scrolling through my social media, during a bit of work. "Hey babe, congratulations!" I said, and then got up to give him a kiss. "Thank you" he smiled. "Yeah your kids missed the whole thing" I laughed and looked at them sleeping peacefully. "It's okay, hopefully it won't be my last victory" he smiled. "No of course it won't be, you're gonna win more races" I said. - Charles and I talked a bit until he had to return back and do some interviews, he just wanted to see me before, which was so sweet of him to do.

After he was finished with everything we decided to fly home to Monaco, we flew with Max and Daniel who were also flying to Monaco today. We just wanted to go home and start our summer break right away.. We got seated in Max's private plane , which was so nice to fly in, still can't go over the fact that my own brother has his own airplane.

"Ready for summer break?" I asked as we were in the air on our way home. "I'm so ready, ready for 10 days in Brazil just relaxing!" Max smiled, usually every summer break Max, Kelly and P travel to Brazil to see Kelly's family, and it's something they really love. "That sounds wonderful, and you Danny?" I asked. "Just chilling around, I'm not going to Australia until christmas, but my parents are coming as you know" he smiled. Of course I knew that, since they of course are invited to the wedding, they're like my second parents.. "What about you guys, it's an eventful break" Max laughed. "Please don't remind me, I'm already so stressed, but it's gonna be the best!" Charles smiled. "I agree, as soon as we get back home we gotta plan Matheo and Elena's birthday and the rest of the wedding" I said and yawned. "Oh and don't forget we still need a few hours of dance lessons!" Charles laughed. "I can't wait to see your dance, I think you're actually good Charles. But this girl here, she must be terrible!" Daniel laughed. "You're so funny Danny, I'm actually alright, isn't that right Charles?" I asked and looked at Charles.. "Nope, you definitely need the extra hours of practice.. But I'll teach you how to do it" he smiled. "Oh wow, says the best dancer in Monaco" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. " Aw thanks love, why so sweet today" Charles answered with a cheeky smile. "You're unbelievable," I laughed and so did the others.

After a little while we arrived in Monaco, it was actually really nice being home on the same day instead of the day after, which we usually do because of the kids. When we got home we immediately put Matheo and Elena to bed, they were extremely overtired which resulted in them being uncontrollable, they were acting up and crying a bit, typical reactions of being overtired, so we tucked them in and after a few minutes the calmed down and were finally sleeping peacefully. - Then Charles and I enjoyed some late night snacks on our balcony looking out of the city, enjoying the view, beautiful hot weather and the sun which was going down. It was a perfect way to end our day, after a great race day! And a perfect way to start the best summer break ever.
____

(3324 words)
Thanks for reading along! We're getting really close to the wedding, and I'm really excited to write it, so I hope you would like to hang along and enjoy the chapter when it comes out! - Anyway I hope you liked this one as well, and I'll "see" you in the next one. Lots of love from me!🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 86.5K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
41.4K 832 26
❝i think i like you best when you're just with me and no one else.❞ formula one fanfic m...
75.3K 2.1K 35
Charles Leclerc and Max Verstappen are famous F1 racers whose life may seem perfect to many. Expensive cars, beautiful girls, luxury apartments, loud...
35.6K 502 26
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...