Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

By Huyhuynh406

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... More

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase
Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf
Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 22: The Two Survivors
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo
Chapter 30: The Ending

Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack

106 3 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After they both were got out of there already and make them both were walking and they both just heading out to somewhere and also (Y/N) was injure by the claw marks on the body of his and make him was walking slowly and then (Y/N) check his gun and he was got only one left and make him was sigh out little bit and when he was walking and then (Y/N) just walking along with the group of survivors and then (Y/N) was kneel down on the ground and breathing out.

Alex: "Whoa, whoa, partner...you alright?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, I'm fine...no need to worry about it....I just need-" He tries to said and then he was fall down on the ground and make him was got by Alex who held him up from the ground and he said.

Alex: "No, you aren't...anyway I need help!" He said to them and Danny who was reach toward to the two of them and make them both were lifting up from the ground then he was carrying by Danny and Alex and the two of them were taking (Y/N) to the other tomb.

Naruse: "What happened to him?!" She asked him.

Alex: "He had a poison scratch in his injury....I need your help! Who's the nurse?!" He asked them and make Naruse with Miura raise their hands out also Kayo with Suzuki too then Alex told the four of them need their help to fixing at (Y/N) right away and make the group of survivors with (Y/N) and Alex take them to the other safety place where the tomb is and they need to get rest right away before the other carnivore of dinosaurs are going to be arrive here. When they both saw it and it does looks like biggest tomb place where (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are going take their rest.

Alex: "This should well." He said.

Kyle: "Well, I will be damned about this place...this island is amazing! Very Amazing that I love it!!!!!!!!!" He said to himself and make him was recording the camera all everything around here in this island and then Roland who was doing that too and make him was keep recording at it and then (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are head inside there by themselves.

They took (Y/N) to the other living room of this tomb place to cure his arm and take the medic bag out and get some syringe too and then they both tries to stop the bleeding comes from him. (Y/N) washed away the blood with the water from the water bottle they have from their bags. Then they took out a homeopathic cream from the medical supplies box to take care of the bruise, and Miura puts on a strapping bandage to cover his arm.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry, I made you all worried."

Naruse: "Miura and I were concerned that you might have been killed when you were out by yourself! We thought you would come back, but you didn't!"

(Y/N) sees that he had Miura completely worried from disappearing and got attacked. He felt bad for not relying on other people. Naruse hugged (Y/N) tightly as she shows she cares deeply for her childhood friend.

Naruse: "Don't ever have us worried like that again."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry. I was only trying to be a brave man."

Naruse: "You already are brave."

Naruse: "Don't ever have me worried like that again."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry. I was only trying to be a brave man."

Naruse: "You already are brave."

Miura came to (Y/N), smiling and wiping tears off her face. Everything went well.

Jinnou: "He's a strong-willed bastard." She said and when they both were chilling in the tomb and then Kyle with Alex and (Y/N) going to talk with each others right now and then they both were plan something but the two of them aren't liking it. When they both were in the other room and having conversation with each others and then (Y/N) was seen his PN90 was running out of ammo and make him was set the submachine gun down on the ground and then he saw there was an box over there and make (Y/N) kick the box and let the box break it in half and then (Y/N) saw a weapon for what he had.

(Y/N): "Very nice.~" He said to himself and he was grab the weapon for what he carrying on and that is a shotgun.

When (Y/N) was loading the bullet of shells inside the shotgun right away and make (Y/N) was done with the shotgun loading and then he was grab the under barrel of shotgun and pump it in load right away.

(Y/N): "Hehehe....I am in loving with it." He said to himself and he was put the shotgun goes behind his back and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and then he saw a pistol gun over there and make (Y/N) grab it in his hand and then (Y/N) take a look at pistol gun for what he had with him.

(Y/N): "Sweet gun.~" He said to himself and he grab the mags with him and magazine of his pistol gun and all of it and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the other bag of ammos comes from the shotgun and he grabbed it by himself.

Alex: "So why do you want talk with us, Denham?" He asked him.

Kyle: "Because I want to." He said to them and then Roland was going along with Kyle right away and the two of them were gonna talking with the two mercenaries that they both were just get silent and they both seen this man who was sat there by himself and he just sat there. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look at Denham and make him goes cross his arms and he asked him.

(Y/N): "Okay, Denham? What do you want from us?" He asked the cameraman.

Kyle: "I want you two to do me a favor...we need to capture something." He said to (Y/N) and Alex and these two are chilling little bit.

Alex: "Like what? What are we going to capture?" He asked him.

Kyle: "We are capture the Gorilla and send him to the Tokyo city." He said to (Y/N) and Alex were surprises with horror and shock.

(Y/N): "Hold the fuck up! Are you fucking nuts?!?" He said to him and make him was sigh and he said to the two mercenaries.

Kyle: "This is the only way to capture the giant gorilla and take him to the Tokyo city right away and then we bring him there and I will doing the show!" He said to the two of them.

Alex: "You're out of your fucking mind right now, Denham. Are you seriously bring the giant gorilla 32 foot tall and bring him to the Tokyo city and will causes any people hurt in the city. What could goes wrong...." He ask Kyle.

Kyle: "Well, nothing goes wrong...I have everything else with me and I am planning everything to get the situation under control right now and no need to worry at it." He said to (Y/N) and Alex also the two mercenaries thinking Kyle is madman...he is madman like his own grandfather Carl Denham.

Kyle: "I know...but I need to talk with your captain about the plan. Look, I can pay you and your crews lot of moneys....and this will getting lot of million moneys." He said to them and this make him with Alex were sigh out and then Alex gave him the Satellite phone right away and make Kyle grab it in his hand and then he was calling the captain right away. After the two of them were thinking and they both don't know what to do but they need a plan or lie to Oribe about something goes up to and this isn't good at all and before the moment that they both heard a loud thunderous roar to somewhere and make them both surprise for what they heard of it.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

Making everybody shocked hear a roaring.

Then a monstrous, deafening roar was heard. It sounded like a mixing of the low guttural sounds of lion and a lengthened cry of large bird. Everyone turns towards the sound and freezes.

Jinnou: "What was that?"

Suzuki: "It sounded like it came from outside."

Alex: "An T-Rex?"

(Y/N): "I don't think so, Alex. It's sounded bigger."

(Y/N) hardly recognizes the sound from outside.

Alex: "I'll go check outside, Alex."

He went outside the entrance and sees that there was nothing but darkness and rain. He then puts on his night-vision goggles to see more clearly, the vision as green, and in his goggles he sees a theropod body with a huge sail-like fin on its back. 

This sail was made from spines that come out of the top of the backbones of all dinosaurs and all other backboned animals. And as he sees a big dinosaur. Soap slowly backs away as he terrified of seeing the Spinosaurus looking directly at him.

Alex was slowly backs away as he terrified of seeing the Spinosaurus looking directly at him

Spinosaurus: "*GROWLING*"

Alex: "Holy shit! Spinosaurus?!?!?!"

His legs were starting to tremble as the Spinosaurus continued to stare at him, and he was remained in the area where he was standing, the dinosaur took a step to approach the building. When Alex was ran back to the group, giving them a warning about the attack they didn't know was about to come at any moment. Everybody packed their belongings and ran to the exit on the other side of the building, but then, a long snout with dagger-like teeth of the Spinosaurus has break through the walls.

Everybody screamed in horror. The jaws pushed past the damaged wall, opens wide, and clamps down on Minowa's legs, and cries out in agony.

Minowa: "HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

The others tries grab onto his arms, trying to pull him back, but was no use. The dinosaur rips Minowa out of their grasp and down the aside. He desperately grabs on to the pole, then watches in horror as the fabric rips away. Minowa was dragged out by Spinosaurus's jaws.

Got dropped to the ground. Minowa crawls back to his friends, but suddenly a giant foot steps in the way.

As the snout of creature reaches down and quickly devours the screaming classmate. It's a horrifying sight, but no one can turn away.

Then the Spinosaurus look up at (Y/N), Alex, and the classmates let out a big thunderous roar like a real predator.

Spinosaurus: "*ROAR*"

When they both were reacting like this and getting scared as hell also Kai with Jinnou saw how dangerous of carnivore really was and this make the two of them are going to shit themselves for what they saw this creature was bigger than Australis and compare to be bigger than any carnivores of dinosaurs.

When they both were reacting like this and getting scared as hell also Kai with Jinnou saw how dangerous of carnivore really was and this make the two of them are going to shit themselves for what they saw this creature was bigger than Tyrannosaurus Rex and Giganotosaurus.

Pleased with the appetizer, the creature comes back for the main course. Then they all ran their way out of the building, and the Spinosaurus followed them and ran.

(Y/N): "RUN! RUN! DON'T LOOK BACK! KEEP RUNNING!!!"

They all dashed in the jungle fields and they both running fast as they could and they don't want to get eaten by the carnivore. When Alex was shoots their gun at the carnivorous with an rifle, pistol and the dinosaur shouted as it gave a reaction. (Y/N) says that it has enough body mass that many smaller caliber bullets would wound them but does not really hurt it. The Spinosaurus was slowing down as they kept running in the jungle, but they came face-to-face with another carnivorous beast...Carcharodontosaurus.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.7K 16
A story about a girl who grew up with Kong, meets humans for the first time. (James Conrad X OC Part 1) Kong: Skull Island Book 1
39K 1.7K 23
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE | ❝Well, it seems as though something is trying to bring us back to each other.❞ ━ IN WHICH Jo-Ann is asked to join a discovery...
313K 8.4K 21
His, how long have you been his? A year? A few months? Honestly, it felt like you had belonged to him for your entire life. How long since that night...
204K 6.1K 16
An uncharted island and a group of people with all kinds of skill sets who have no idea what they've awakened. What could possibly go wrong? #1 in Ko...