M'Lady (On hold)

By bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... More

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt1: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Origins pt2: Stoneheart

1.7K 53 7
By bbogii_vok

In Marinette's parents' bakery, the news is playing on the TV. On TV, Nadja talks about people who have become stone giants, while they show pictures of different petrified people.

"The stone creatures are scattered across Paris and so far show no sign of movement. Police have cordoned off the areas." The broadcast cuts to Mayor Bourgeois and Officer Roger standing next to him with a broken arm. "We're not going to stop until we find a way to get these people back to their normal selves, but right now we're not making much progress." he stated.

The broadcast shows Nadja again, next to whom there was a photo of Ladybug and Kitty Noir. "Paris is relying on its new guardian angels, Ladybug and Kitty Noir, to save us all. Our lives depend on them!"

Marinette is watching TV with a bowl in her hand and her father washing the dishes behind her. Her father stops washing the dishes and walks over to his daughter, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Look, I know this is really upsetting and scary, but don't worry, honey. There are two superheroes in Paris, and the best way to help them is to show them that we're not afraid, because we trust them!" while raising his fist.

"But what if Ladybug fails?" the girl bows her head sadly. Tom picks up a loaf of bread and uses it as a sword. "Then I'll come and save you. Super Baker to the rescue!" Marinette giggles and then kisses her father's cheek. "Thanks Superdaddy!" She runs up to her room to get her bag.

Arriving in her room, she grabs her bag and looks at the cabinet drawer that has the Miraculous in it. She opens the drawers and takes the box in her hands. She looks at it thoughtfully, then puts it in her bag.

--------------------------------------

At Agreste Castle, Nathalie awaits the arrival of the twins. She looks at a clock on a table and then sighs. "Hm, what are they doing?"

She enters Adrien's room, but cannot find the boy. She heads towards Y/N's room, hoping they are both there. When she opens the door to her room, she is surprised that neither twin is there.

"Didn't you see them go?" Gabriel stands at the top of the stairs while Nathalie and the bodyguard stand at the bottom with their hands behind their backs. "If anything happens to my son and daughter, you will be responsible!" Nathalie and the bodyguard bow their heads.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the two twins ran through the streets of Paris and then entered a park. Adrien is ahead of his sister as they run. "You and your brother are such weird kids. Who would want to go to school when you can stay home all day." Plagg questioned his owner. "You don't understand, Plagg. Our father keeps us locked up at home. We want to meet people and make friends! To go to school like everyone else!" explains the Agreste girl.

"Uhh, I guess I'm feeling weak..." the kwami ​​sighs. Y/N stops while running and takes out a box of Camembert from her bag. "You know what's weird? Eating this disgusting smelly cheese! You're lucky I found a box that blocks the smell. That way I won't smell like cheese 24 hours a day. That's weird."

"If you want to turn into a superhero, this stinky cheese is the deal my friend!" The blonde just glared at him before opening her long sleeved white jacket for Plagg to fly into. After Plagg flew in, she started running after her brother.

--------------------------------------

At Francoise Dupont, Alya and Marinette talk about the Ladyblog Alya recently created.

"Ladyblog." then hands Marinette her phone. "Providing you with the latest news about the hottest superhero, Ladybug! How awesome is that?" then take her phone back. "See how many views the video has received since it was published!" she marveled.

"But why do you trust Ladybug so much? All these stone creatures..." Alya interrupts the girl. "She will handle them!" declares confidently. "But what if she's not really a superhero, even though everyone thinks she is?" the blue haired one speaks sadly.

"What are you talking about girl? Oh wait." She suddenly realizes and moves closer to the other girl. "I know what it's about." Marinette gasps worriedly. "You're scared, but don't be! I've seen it with my own two eyes, girl! Ladybug is a real superhero and so is Kitty Noir! Together, these two will protect us! I believe in them."

Marinette looks down at her purse and runs after her with a smile. Alya notices a group of students standing around Ivan asking questions. "So you really don't remember anything? You were absolutely awesome! It was so cool! You seriously wanted to smash me, man!" different students speak to Ivan. Ivan then sees Myléne, who is looking at them with folded hands.

"Oh, I'm sorry...I wasn't myself." he regretted. "Pfft. Once a monster, always a monster." insulted Chloe. Ivan grunts at this and heads towards the dressing room. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" Alya and Marinette glared at Chloe.

--------------------------------------

The large window of Hawk Moth's cave opened.

"Yes, feel the burn of those words. Lose your temper, Ivan! Your akuma is waiting for you!" Then he pokes the end of his stick that had the akuma in it.

--------------------------------------

The two Agreste twins emerged from a passage under the road. They started running towards the school. They were already on the stairs when a car appeared again, and Nathalie got out of it.

"Y/N, Adrien! Don't do this! Your father will be angry!" she tried to reason with them.

"Tell him you got here too late. Please!" The Agreste girl told Nathalie, then took her brother's hand and led them into the school. Nathalie sighs in frustration.

--------------------------------------

"How can you say that to Ivan? You're the real Stoneheart!" Alya glared at Chloe. "Ugh, so I broke Sabrina's dad's arm, right? Just because footage of you doing those lame superheroes was shown on TV doesn't make you all big and mighty." Chloé blows a piece of gum in her face.

"You little..." but Chloe interrupts her. "Watch out, she's angry! She'll rip her underwear and turn into a huge muscular monster!" Alya leaves angrily.

"Hey Chloe!" Chloe hears two voices, then turns in the direction of the voice. "Y/Nkins, Adrikins!" she stood up and ran towards the twins. She throws herself at them and hugs them. The students nearby hear it and run around them in amazement.

--------------------------------------

Nathalie gets into the car and looks at the bodyguard. "I'll take care of it," she says, and with that they drive off.

--------------------------------------

Marinette walks into the dressing room and sees Ivan sitting in front of a cabinet listening to music. She smiles, then walks over and kneels next to him. Ivan takes off his headphones.

"You know, you should tell Myléne how you feel." Ivan gasps in surprise. "I...I don't know what you're talking about."

"Yeah, I saw you looking at her." Ivan bows his head to this. "No! No negative feelings Ivan! I mean be positive. I'm sure Myléne has feelings for you too. Go talk to her." she tried to encourage him.

"I'm at a loss for words anyway." Ivan continued to grumble. "But...who needs words? You could draw her a picture, send her flowers..." Ivan interrupts. "Can I write her a song?" Marinette was delighted. "That's a good idea! What girl doesn't want a love song written just for her? Go ahead, Ivan, and...stay positive!" Ivan got excited, then got up and ran away.

--------------------------------------

Hawk Moth grumbled in his cave. "Negative emotions...fade! Uhh..."

--------------------------------------

On their way to Miss Bustier's class, Y/N and Adrien, with Chloe in the middle who put hers around their arms, signed autographs for the students around them who showed them different magazine covers that they were on. Although they didn't like signing autographs, they did it anyway because they didn't want to seem rude.

"Wow! This is your seat Y/Nkins and Adrikins. The first benches are for three, so unfortunately, you have to sit with this figure in the hat. But at least I saved it for you. Right here in front of me!"

"Thank you Chloe!" the twins thanked her, then sat down on the bench. Adrien to the center and Y/N to the right. The twins extended their hands to the boy in the hat. "Um, hey, Adrien!" the blond boy introduced himself. "And I'm Y/N." followed by the blonde girl. "So you two are friends with Chloe huh?" the boy asked, leaning on his hand boredly.

The Agreste twins looked at Chloe, who took a piece of gum out of her mouth and handed it to Sabrina, who placed it on the chair on the bench next to them.

"Hey! What's all this?" asked the blonde haired girl. "Those pups sitting here yesterday need some attitude. I just command a little respect, that's all."

"I don't think that's really necessary." The blonde began to scrape the chewing gum off the chair. "Oh, you have a lot to learn about school culture Y/Nkins. You too Adrikins. Just watch the master." then she and Sabrina took their seats.

--------------------------------------

"So Alya, don't you want to be a superhero and fight monsters and villains?" Marinette asked. "Absolutely! I'm not afraid of anyone! Why?" the blue haired one was stunned for a moment. "Oh, no reason, I was just curious." Marinette reaches into her purse and takes out the black box. She lifts the lid of Alya's bag a little and puts the box inside.

Arriving in the classroom, Marinette noticed a blonde haired girl was at her chair chomping on a piece of gum. Although she wanted to pick it off, Marinette's position made it look like she was sticking it on.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Marinette angrily walked up to the blonde and questioned her. The blonde snapped her head up at her. "Uh, oh, I..." then the explanation was interrupted by loud laughter: Chloe and Sabrina.

Marinette looks at them and then becomes sad. "Okay, I get it. Good job you three. Very funny." The Agreste girl stood up and continued to try to explain. "No, no, I was just trying to take it off!" Adrien also got off the bench and immediately came to his sister's defense. "She's right, she really just wanted to take it off!" Chloe and Sabrina just keep laughing. "Oh, really?" the blue haired one stares at the blonde.

Marinette began to study the girl. She had long blonde hair with beautiful green eyes. She was wearing a white long-sleeved jacket with a black T-shirt with a yellow, green and purple stripe underneath. She also wore a skirt that was blue and made of jeans. There was also a brown belt on the waist of the skirt. Although she was angry with her, she couldn't deny that she looked very attractive.

She turned and looked at the boy, who also only had blond hair, whose clothes were very similar to hers. With the difference that he was wearing a short-sleeved jacket and instead of a skirt, he was wearing the same blue jeans.

Marinette thought the two could be siblings, even twins.

She bends down and takes out a piece of paper from her bag and places it on the chewing gum. "You're friends with Chloe, right?" The blonde haired girl looked at the girl a little sadly and then mumbled something. "Why do people say that?" Marinette gives her one last look before taking her seat.

Y/N lets out a sigh and she and Adrien return to their seats. "Now you know what I mean by respect?" The twins sigh. Next to them, Nino looks at them a little regretfully.

"I know I've seen them somewhere." Marinette glares at them while next to her, Alya searches her phone for pictures. Then Alya gives her the phone. "Of course! They are the children of my favorite fashion designer, Gabriel Agreste!"

"Daddy's son and daughter, teen supermodels and Chloe's pals? Ha! Forget it!" says Alya.

"Why didn't you tell her it was Chloe's idea?" Nino asked the girl. "I've known Chloe since we were little kids. I know she's not perfect, but I can't throw her under the bus. She's basically mine and Adrien's only friend." she explained, while Adrien nodded, agreeing with everything she said.

"I'm Nino and it's time for you to make new friends, dude and dudette." He offers the twins a hand and they both shake it.

--------------------------------------

Exiting the girls' bathroom, Myléne bumps into Ivan. "Ivan, you scared me!" she screamed. "I made this for you." he stated. He started some music on his phone and it played loudly. Myléne covered her ears.

"Myléne, be cheerful, don't be so mean!" while Ivan tries to sing, Myléne, still holding her ear, runs through the dressing room and heads for her classroom. Ivan stares sadly after the girl, then turns off the music and crumples the paper on which he wrote the song. He drops his phone on the ground and steps on it, causing it to shatter. He sits down on the ground and puts his hands on his head.

--------------------------------------

The window to Hawk Moth's lair opens again. "Yeah, that's what I was waiting for. You know the way, evil akuma. Track your prey! Fly away and evilize him!" The akuma in his stick flies out and goes to find Ivan.

--------------------------------------

The akuma flies into the school and into the locker room, where Ivan is still grieving. It flies into the crumpled paper and a butterfly-shaped mask appears around his face.

"This is your second chance, Stoneheart, and this time you have extra help. No one is stopping you from catching the love of your life. Remember, I'm going to need something in return."

Ivan smiles, then stands up and transforms into Stoneheart. He starts walking towards the door. He stops, looks up and opens his closed eyes. They glow bright green and send out a signal that brings all the frozen stone giants back to life.

--------------------------------------

In the classroom, Miss Bustier checks the size of the class.

"Agreste, Adrien?" Adrien looks scared then looked at Y/N and Nino. "Just say 'present'" Nino told him. Adrien stands up and screams the word 'present' loudly. This makes the class laugh and even Miss Bustier giggles a little.

After the class calmed down, she continued reading the roster. "Agreste, Y/N?" The blonde haired girl also repeated the word "present". The teacher read out the name "Bruel, Ivan", but instead of an answer, the door bursts open and Stoneheart enters, shouting Myléne's name. Y/N and Adrien run out of the room with most of the students.

Ivan walks up to Myléne and picks her up. "Let me go, Ivan!" the terrified girl tells him. "I'm not Ivan anymore. I'm Stoneheart!" said the giant. "Why are you doing this?"

"So that you and I can be together forever!" Then he hears Chloé hiding under the bench calling her father and telling him that the giant is back. Stoneheart grabs the girl and walks over to the wall and breaks it. He jumps out of the big hole and starts walking. Alya watched him through the hole. "Put us down, Ivan!" Mylene screamed.

"Come on, let's follow them!" she turned to the brunette Marinette. "Uh, oh, well. You go. I'll find myself a safe place to hide." the blue-haired reasoned to her.

"Girl, you're going to miss Ladybug and Kitty Noir on action!" Marinette looks at Alya's bag, then grabs it and hands it to her. "You, Ladybug and Kitty Noir will both be better off without me." she declares. "If you say so!" with that, Alya runs out of the room. "Wait! Your bag!" she starts running after Alya.

--------------------------------------

The two twins were downstairs in the school hall. "Hide in the men's locker room Adrien! I'll hide in the women's. We'll be safe there!" Adrien nods and runs to the men's locker room. Y/N also runs to the women's.

When she gets to the dressing room, she opens her jacket and Plagg flies out. "It's my first day at school and I can't even get past reading the roster." she complained. "Day off? That's what I'm talking about!" Plagg flies in front of a cupboard in joy. "Oh, no, no, no, no. We have a little homework to do. Plagg, claws out!"

With that, she transforms into Kitty Noir, jumps out the window and goes to find Stoneheart.

--------------------------------------

Walking past the school, Stoneheart is still holding the two girls.

"You have no idea who you're dealing with. My father, the mayor, is bringing in the police, the army, the whole cavalry!" Chloe explains.

"And don't forget the superheroes!" Kitty Noir jumps up from behind the stone giant and smacks him on the head. She then tries to run towards the giant's hands, but Stoneheart only grows bigger. "Oops, I forgot for a second that the attacks have no effect."

"Uh, super incompetent, you mean." Chloé just mocks the cat hero. "Ugh! You wanted the cavalry? Well, here it is!" Stoneheart grunts and all the other stone giants run over and surround Kitty Noir. "Seize her!" the giant commands.

Kitty Noir begins to dodge the blows of the other smaller stone giants. In the meantime, Stoneheart heads towards the Eiffel Tower. "Ivan, where are we going?" Myléne is still afraid to ask. "To deliver a message. Then a pretty black butterfly brings us together." he explained. "Ugh. All this lovely stuff is making me sick." Chloé rests her head on her hands in boredom.

"Don't worry little monster. I'll take care of you too." Chloe cowers in fear in the monster's arms.

--------------------------------------

Alya runs after the stone monster, videotaping the entire event. One of the giants throws a car at Kitty Noir, but she dodges it. "If you can hear me, Ladybug, I could use some help!" Kitty Noir calls out for her mate. "What is she waiting for?" Alya asks herself.

Marinette runs after her friend with Alya's bag on her shoulder. She stopped when she saw one of the giants throw a car again. Kitty Noir dodges it again, but it starts falling towards Alya. The blonde throws her staff there, preventing the car from crushing the girl. The car crashes into the wall, but unfortunately traps Alya. As a momentary distraction, one of the giants grabs Kitty Noir.

Marinette drops her friend's bag in fright and watches as the stone monsters take Kitty Noir away. "Let me go, you stone head!" She struggled. Meanwhile, Alya is hiding on the top of the car with great difficulty, but she can't get out. "Help!" she exclaims.

The blue haired one watches and then decides to save her friend. She opens Alya's bag and picks up the earrings in the box. "I think I need Ladybug!" he says to Tikki. "I knew you were coming!" the kwami ​​is happy. "Well, I'm still not sure I'm ready for this, but Alya is in danger! I can't sit back and do nothing! Tikki, spots on!" with this, she transforms into Ladybug.

She wraps the yo-yo around a couple of lampposts and the car, then pulls the yo-yo so that it stretches the car forward and releases Alya. Alya falls to the ground in relief. "You can't stay here. It's too dangerous." Ladybug tells her and picks up Kitty Noir's staff with the yo-yo. She opposes herself and goes after the stone giants.

She yo-yos to the one holding Kitty Noir and throws her staff at her. "Kitty Noir, make it longer!" Kitty Noir extends her staff, forcing the stone giant to let go. She falls out of its hand and falls to the ground. The giant is about to pounce on her, but Ladybug wraps the yo-yo around her leg and pulls her up to the lamppost she was on.

"Sorry I'm so late." the bug girl apologized. "M'Lady, did I mention you turned my world upside down?" The cat hero coyly winked at the other girl. Ladybug just smiled and playfully put her hand on her chin. "Oh, you're pretty funny, aren't you?" then she looks to the side and sees the giants heading towards them. Her smile fell with that. "Though your comedic timing needs work. We need to get out of here!" She pulls Kitty Noir up next to her and they jump off together.

"Um, we're not going to take care of them?" asks Kitty Noir as Ladybug watches a video of Stoneheart on top of the Eiffel Tower on her yo-yo. "No. To save them all we have to defeat the source. That one!" They land on a square and look towards the huge stone giant.

There are helicopters flying around Stoneheart. Under the Eiffel Tower, the police are already on standby. The other stone giants are slowly approaching the tower.

"I demand the safe return of my daughter!" The mayor speaks to the villain through a megaphone. "Daddy!" Chloe screamed. "You know what? You can have it!" With that, Stoneheart throws Chloe towards the mayor. Chloe screamed while the mayor gasped in fright.

"Please! I promise to be nice to everyone, please, and thank you for everything...Ah!" Fortunately, Ladybug catches her in time. "I don't promise." she says. "What?" Ladybug just looks at her. The mayor immediately hugs his daughter. "My little princess!"

"It's clear we can attack!" Roger gives the signal and the other policemen ready their pistols. "Wait! Don't attack them! You know that will only make it worse." The bug girl tries to warn him. "I have a new plan, unlike you! Go away and let the pros do their job. You've already failed!" Ladybug gasps in surprise, then lowers her head.

"You know, he's right. If I had caught Stoneheart's akuma, this wouldn't have happened now! I knew I wasn't the right person for the job." She puts her head in her hands. Kitty Noir puts a hand on her shoulder, causing the blue haired to look at her.

"That's not true, because if it weren't for you, she wouldn't be here now either. Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is to learn from it and not do the same thing next time. And they won't be successful without us. We're going to prove it to them now. Trust me ." Ladybug looks at her, then smiles and nods. "Okay!"

Suddenly they hear a sound, so they turn towards the tower. Stoneheart clutches his stomach in pain, and suddenly a huge swarm of dark-colored butterflies flies out of his mouth. The butterflies form the image of Hawk Moth.

"People of Paris! Pay close attention! I am Hawk Moth!" he started "Hawk Moth?" said the heroines at the same time. "Ladybug, Kitty Noir, give me the ladybug earrings and the cat ring! You've done enough damage to these innocent people!" The police, the Bourgeoises, and Kitty Noir look at the butterfly head in surprise and disbelief.

"Nice try Hawk Moth!" claps Ladybug sarcastically. "But everyone knows who the real villain is here! Let's not try to reverse the roles! Without you, no innocent people would have been turned into a villain! Hawk Moth, no matter how long it takes, we will find you and give us your Miraculous!"

With this, she starts running towards the Eiffel Tower and uses her yo-yo to jump up to the face. She starts catching the akumas until she catches them all. The crowd below just stares at her in shock. "Let me make you this promise. No matter who wants to hurt you, Ladybug and Kitty Noir will do anything to keep you safe!" With her declaration, she presses the top of her yo-yo and releases the now cleaned butterflies.

Everyone starts cheering while Kitty Noir still looks at the girl in amazement. "Wow! Whoever it is under the mask, I love this girl!"

"Ugh, that's the thing about superheroes! They're too...heroic!" Hawk Moth grumbled in his cave. "Stoneheart, they are trying to take your beloved! You must take their Miraculous from them so they are powerless against you!"

"Okay, Hawk Moth!" Stoneheart gets up as Myléne stands up for help. Ladybug and Kitty Noir jump in front of the monster. "You will never take Mylene away from me!" He jumps onto one of the pillars of the tower. "Stone monsters, come to me!"

The monsters begin to climb the tower. "We're surrounded! What do we do now? We can't attack!" Kitty Noir asked her companion. "Yeah, but we know where the akuma is!"

"In his clenched fist. In which he holds Myléne. So..."

"So we know he's in love with her. This is it! We don't have to separate them, we have to bring them together! They're made for each other! They just don't know it yet." Ladybug rides her yo-yo up to the monster.

"Ugh, I see what you mean, but I don't know how you want to make it happen. I better trust you though. Something tells me it's going to be like this from here on out." With that, Kitty Noir follows her partner.

The two go to the top of the tower. Stoneheart was almost up. A couple of helicopters were already circling around him. "Help! I'm afraid of heights," screams Myléne. "Everything will be fine!" reassures Ladybug.

Stoneheart roared causing the helicopters to be pushed back. Kitty Noir covers her ears. Suddenly, smaller monsters appear behind her and try to catch her. The blonde dodges their hands and walks away. "How do you plan to bring them even closer together than they are now." She shouted to her partner who was at the very top of the tower.

"Using our power! Lucky charm!" A parachute will appear from the yo-yo. "A parachute? What do I do with that?" Kitty Noir flies up past her with a scream, then falls back to the stone monsters. Fortunately, she could go higher than the other monsters. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" the blonde questions her. "It's about to be revealed!"

She yo-yo Stoneheart and his right hand around. "His hand! Get ready!" she instructs the girl. She pulls the yo-yo so Stoneheart's hand goes to his mouth. Myléne and the monster's lips meet. Surprised, Stoneheart drops Mylén and the paper. Fortunately, Myléne held on to the monster's fingers.

Kitty Noir jumps down after the paper and hits it to her partner, then clings to the side of the tower with her staff. "Home run!" Ladybug stood up as she catches the paper with the yo-yo and crushes it. The akuma flies out of it. "No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. De-evileze...huh?" She notices that Stoneheart has changed back into Ivan, so he and Myléne begin falling.

"Kitty Noir, take care of Ivan." She jumps down to catch Myléne. "Cataclysm!" the blonde haired girl exclaims and uses her cataclysm on the Eiffel Tower, causing a rusty rod to grow out of it. She climbs onto it and grabs Ivan by holding on to the pole.

Ladybug catches Mylén, then throws her yo-yo and catches the akuma as well. She pulls on the cord of the parachute and it opens. Kitty Noir looks at her with a smile.

The two girls reach the ground safely, then Ladybug releases the purified akuma. "Bye, bye little butterfly!" She grabs the parachute and throws it into the air. "Miraculous Ladybug!" The spell turns stone monsters back into humans and repairs any damage done.

"Wow! Do you see what I see?" Kitty Noir walked over to help Ivan walk safely. "Yeah. It's beautiful and amazing. It's miraculous!"

--------------------------------------

"This is just the beginning Ladybug! You and Kitty Noir may have won this battle, but I will win the war! Then I will take your Miraculous and have absolute power! And my secret wish will come true!" Hawk Moth speaks in his cave, then the huge window closes.

--------------------------------------

"I think you two have something to talk about." Ladybug puts her hands on their shoulders. "Uh, oh, uhm" Ivan just turns his head in confusion. "Maybe it would help if you read the lyrics to Ivan's song." Myléne starts reading the paper. "Wow, that's actually really beautiful. Too bad I didn't hear you when you screamed. I mean, when you sang." she quickly corrected herself. "It was scary right? That's why you got scared. I'm sorry! I'll be gentle!" Myléne smiles at the boy and hugs him. Ivan blushes at this.

"Aw, they're made for each other!" Ladybug folds her hands. "Like the two of us?" asked the cat hero with a smile. Meanwhile, her ring beeped, indicating that she would soon transform back. "We'll see, Kitty Noir." said Ladybug with a smile, then left with the yo-yo. "See you soon, Kitty!"

"I can't wait M'Lady" with that she left.

--------------------------------------

"So by the time I cycled to the Eiffel Tower, it was all over. I'm very disappointed!" Alya said disappointedly. "Don't worry! You'll get your scoop eventually." Marinette reassured her.

"You're right. Next goal: Exclusive interview with Ladybug!" she stated. "Ohh, that sounds exciting!" Marinette just waved her hand, mimicking excitement. "Oh, even better! Find out who's behind the mask!" Alya decided. "Yeah, good luck with that." Both girls walked up the stairs.

A car appeared behind them, carrying the Agreste twins. "You didn't listen to me Y/N and Adrien. Look at that school." The twins looked at the building sadly. "Yes, father." Adrien said.

"You never, I repeat never went back there..." Adrien interrupts. "Dad, no..." but Gabriel continued. "Without your bodyguards. He drops you off and picks you up every day. Nathalie offered to organize a schedule for you." The twins look at Nathalie with a smile, who just stares out the car window. "Continue the music, Chinese, and fencing lessons, as well as the photo shoots."

The twins look at each other happily. "Thank you, Nathalie! Thank you, Dad!" Adrien gets out of the car and runs to school. Y/N also starts to follow, but her father stops her. "Y/N! Don't make me regret this!" he tells her. "You won't dad! I promise!" With that, she also gets out of the car and follows her brother.

--------------------------------------

"No, wait!" Marinette runs to the row of benches on the right side opposite them and goes to the second one. Alya smiles, then follows the girl and they sit down.

"Ugh, you're sitting in the wrong place! Go on, get lost!" Chloe growls at them as she and Sabrina enter the room. "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing!" the blue haired one tells her.

"What does that even mean?" the blonde asks. "That means I'm not going to put up with your bullshit anymore, Chloe, and no one else is around, so get your attitude, and go on, get lost!"

The others start laughing at her. Chloe growls in anger, but then sits down where Marinette and Alya once sat. "Good job!" Alya says, then taps her shoulder lightly with her fist.

Y/N and Adrien walk into the room and wave to Nino who waves back. Y/N waves to Marinette as well, but she just turns her head away. Y/N sighs sadly and sits next to Nino and Adrien.

"Dudette, you want to be friends, right? Well, go talk to Marinette. You know, about the bubblegum." Nino advises her. "Okay, but what should I tell him?" she asked. "Just be yourself!" her brother tells her. The blonde haired girl smiles at him and nods.

--------------------------------------

At the end of the lesson, the students go home. Marinette walks to the school door, only to notice that it's raining. Since she didn't bring an umbrella, she just stands at the door and waits, hoping it will stop soon. Meanwhile, the Agreste twins, who had an umbrella, walk by her.

"Hey!" Adrien says. Marinette just nods at him. Y/N waves at her as well, but Marinette refuses to look at her. Adrien quickly walks towards the car, which was already waiting for them, so that he can leave the two girls alone.

"Um, hey" the blonde tells her and opens her umbrella. "You know, I was just trying to get the gum off your chair. I swear." Marinette looks at the girl at this. "My brother and I never went to school before. We never had friends. This is all a bit new to us. I hope you can forgive me and we can be friends." The Agreste girl smiles at her and offers her the umbrella.

Marinette looks at the girl in amazement. She feels her heart beating faster and her face getting a little hot. She slowly reaches out to take the umbrella. Her hand touches the other girl's and because of this she pulls her back a little. She then reaches out again and this time takes the umbrella from her.

The blue haired one continued to stare at her, but the umbrella closed on her. The blonde is surprised for a moment, then starts laughing. Marinette lifts the lid of the umbrella and peers through it. She also starts laughing and continues to look at the girl. "See you tomorrow!" says the blonde and walks towards the car.

"Aha. See you to...tomo...tomorrow!" the girl stammers. "Oh, why am I stuttering?" she asks herself. Then Tikki flies out of the bag next to her. "Hey, I think I have an idea." Marinette's eyes widen a bit, then she turns away in confusion. Tikki flies to the other side and hugs her face.

Y/N walks over to the car and opens the door. "First day at school and we already have two love birds." Adrien teased his sister. "That's not true Adrien. She's just a friend yet. Oh, my friend!" Y/N smiles then gets in the car and they drive away.

Marinette watches as the car drives away, then walks home with a happy sigh.

Unbeknownst to them, an old Chinese man was watching them. "Excellent choice, Master!" Wayzz praises his owner. "They are made for each other." he said with satisfaction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Origins is done! I hope you still enjoyed this chapter. I think the umbrella scene is my favorite so far.

If you find any grammar or spelling mistakes, please let me know so I can fix them.

See you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 118 11
𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂? *ೃ༄ ❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next...
231K 7.2K 10
Ladybug was the best breakdancer in New York City. Everyone wanted to know the girl underneath the red painted mask. Underneath was Marinette Dupain...
871K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...