The Search For Cinderella: Se...

By alexisgracexo

(CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE) Taylor Grace lives with crazy step-mother and sisters in her Beverley Hills ma... More

c a s t
c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 6
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 9
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 1 1
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
c h a p t e r 1 6
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 1 9
c h a p t e r 2 0
c h a p t e r 2 1
c h a p t e r 2 2
c h a p t e r 2 3
c h a p t e r 2 4
c h a p t e r 2 5
c h a p t e r 2 6
c h a p t e r 2 7
c h a p t e r 2 8
c h a p t e r 2 9
c h a p t e r 3 0
quick authors note
c h a p t e r 2 9 (p t. 1)
c h a p t e r 2 9 (p t. 2)
e p i l o g u e

c h a p t e r 4

48.1K 2.1K 605
By alexisgracexo

As we exited the Hub, limousines were parked all the way down the street, ready to take us to our new home for the remainder of the show. Jasmine and I were hustled into one limo with eight other girls as we made our way down to the hotel. The limo was all black except for the brightly coloured led lights lining the surfaces along the seats. Also, might I add, there was a mini bar in the car and a flat screen HD TV. I noticed a small camera in the corner obviously recording us but I don't think the other girls noticed as they were either gossiping about the other contestants whom they haven't even met yet or having insane fan-girl moments over Noah James.

It was about a twenty-minute drive, and at some point the driver got sick of girl talk and blasted music. The tunes of One Direction definitely hushed the girl's cattiness and instead welcomed a series of squeals before out of tone singing. Even Jasmine was nodding her head along. We arrived at a massive sky high hotel. Or should I say series of hotels, all under one name. We entered through the main entrance all one hundred of us plus all the producers, camera men and women and everyone else who is in the crew. There were rows of bag couriers ready to carry our bags up to our bedrooms, wherever they would be. And then the lovely reception lady took us out another door and I was instantly in heaven.

In a courtyard surrounded by skyscrapers was a ginormous pool which pretty much took up the whole courtyard. A concrete square in the middle of the pool held an empty DJ desk along with speakers and lights. Balcony's from the skyscrapers overlooked the pool and the remaining courtyard which. To one side of the pool, there was a waterfall where some people jumped off into the beach below! And on the ground level of each of the buildings, all together they contained an arcade, a bowling alley, a gym and a skating rink. There was grass on the level below, you had to travel down a flight of stone steps to get there, and that also contained a tennis court with an oval and a park to hang around.

Jasmine had to grab my attention by pulling my arm over to Marcus who told each girl their room number. We were all in the North Hotel Building, right by the waterfall. They had booked out the whole entire building for the show which was pretty amazing. Jasmine and I were both handed a key with the same number and floor and man was I grateful to have a friend in my room. Taking the elevator up to the 48th floor was an effort. Especially in a 55-floor building. Finally, we found room 107 and after unlocking the door I could have died; this was luxury. One whole wall was made of glass which overlooked the ocean and the beach below, two queen sized beds with white doonas and a jungle of pillows were propped up against sea blue painted walls with light features hanging off a frame. A glass chandelier hung from the ceiling and another large flat screen was drilled into the centre of the wall opposite the two beds.

And the greatest thing was that it was only Jasmine and I in here. She was grinning ear to ear as well as she took in the sight.

"You can have the bed by the window, the sun and I are not friends in the morning." She grinned, and I ran over towards it jumping on it, thankful that we did not have to debate about the window bed. The bed literally engulfed me, it was so soft. And I noticed our luggage in the corner, the bag guys had taken it up already.

Jasmine had already started unpacking her luggage into the wardrobe provided so I thought I would do the same. I had found a docking station on the bed side and plugged in my iPod, playing some trap music remixes to keep me moving. I also found a schedule of the whole process on the table and I didn't realise how much free time I would have.

To write it simply, during the week, whatever the 'task' or 'challenge' was filmed and edited to be aired on Saturday night, and then on Sunday night, a live elimination was filmed in The Hub. During the week I would have majority of the days off to explore and see things as we only filmed for a certain time. A sense of overwhelmed happiness washed over me, something I hadn't experienced in a long time.

Crossing my legs on the bed I pulled out my laptop and started to blog about the hotel, where I was and the happiness I was feeling, of course including some photos of the amazing place. Instantly hundreds of my followers replied back about the show, about Noah and the hotel.

Today was the first day the 'tasks' started and this week it was one on one interviews with Noah James which went for two minutes. But I wasn't scheduled till tomorrow as was Jasmine.

"Want to go hit Miami up?" I asked her, shutting my laptop.

She grinned, "I'm in."

**

Jasmine and I were lying in the sand at some isolated beach we ended up on. We were devouring our ice creams as fast as we could before it melted all over our hands. We eventually made it back to our hotel as the sun began to set. Around twenty girls by now would have had their interviews with Noah. I wondered how they would have gone and what it was like. I could only hope that I would not lose my nerve again in front of him. Oh, and to wear long sleeves or cover it up with makeup.

As Jasmine and I approached the hotel some of the girls handed us a flyer which showed that there was going to be a party at the pool tonight. I was definitely in. It wasn't till Jasmine and I got to the door of our room when my phone rang indicating a FaceTime call. A familiar blue headed girl appeared on the screen.

"Jordan, I miss you already!"

She seemed amused but ignored what I said, "What are you doing right now?"

"Heading back to my room, why?"

She hung up.

Jasmine had unlocked the door to our room and we entered the now dark room, I switched the lights on by the door and turned around to -

"BOO!" Jordan literally jumped out behind the door of the bathroom causing my heart to stop for a solid thirty seconds before I could speak again, as for Jasmine, she was on the floor cracking up laughing.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?!" I cried.

She giggled, "You remember my cousin Charlie?"

"Cameraman Charlie, the one who refused to put his camera down?"

She nods, "Well, he's working here on the crew, and the DJ for tonight pulled out this morning and anyone who is somewhat decent could not get to Miami within ten hours so I was literally shoved onto the fastest plane to Miami after you left."

I laughed and threw my arms around her, "Oh my gosh I am so happy you are here! Oh, this is Jasmine, Jasmine this my best friend Jordan."

They smiled at each other and said hey. Jordan had to leave to set up at the pool and Jasmine and I needed to change. The party started at 8:00 and we had finished changing five minutes before. I had a fake black leather bikini on underneath a pair of pale high waisted denim shorts which were ripped and a boy's grey tank top tucked in. Jasmine had her hair in a high ponytail and was wearing a tight bandage black dress which hugged her tiny frame.

We made it downstairs and the pool area was already packed. The pool was glowing with so many colourful lights underneath the water making it glow. The DJ stage was ready with the gear set up and lights, I could see Jordan behind the desk already starting to pump the tunes. She was DJ-ing in an electric blue bikini top which matched her hair and black high waisted denim shorts. Some girls were in the pool already while others were mingling with each other, and of course, there was the camera crew walking around recording everything. Smoke machines, or maybe steam from the spas made it feel like I was in a nightclub. And there was a wooden square in the grass near the pool and I'm pretty sure that was the dance floor as a mini mosh had already formed with the girls from the show and maybe a few hotel guests. I guess the twenty or so boys who came down for the week to have a holiday felt pretty lucky when they realised they had more than a hundred girls to mingle with.

The beats were pumping and soon everyone was dancing and having a good time. The beat of the music flowed through each of us as we lost ourselves in the music. Jasmine and I found ourselves on the dance floor dancing without a care. It was sticky and there were limbs everywhere but it was so much fun. The steam and smoke machines made it hard to recognise anyone. My body moved to the beat, and soon I was in a trance where I just moved and let things flow. I didn't wake up until there was a tattooed boy in front of me with dark piercing eyes. He was moving to the rhythm and boy he could dance. A small smile lingered on his lips as he watched me move with him. Through the whole song, we danced, closer to each other than anyone else on the crowded dance floor, his eyes on me and mine on his, until the song finished and he disappeared.

I needed to breathe. I stumbled through the flesh and bones before nearly crashing down on the grass. Sweat covered my body, mine and anyone else who I had touched on the floor. I need to cool down. Stripping down to my swimwear I jumped into the pool with the other girls dancing to the music. I swam and danced, is that even possible to do both at once, closer to the stage. Jordan saw me and talked to the security by the side of her stage. He looked at me and heaved me up under my arms. I darted behind the desk with Jordan and she picked up the microphone shouting into it, "Let's party Miami!"

And we partied all night, without a care in the world, for one of the first times in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 300 39
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
10.4K 332 32
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...
172K 12K 37
"You are stepping on my toes, Lexington." I rolled my eyes, pretending I wasn't intimidated by his stance. He looked like he could devour me whole, b...
481K 12.5K 36
Kehlani Stevenson's mother's mind snapped two years ago when the divorce happened. Her mom's divorce from her dad sent her mom insane, so when Kehlan...