๐”ธ๐•ง๐•’๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ช ๐• ๐•— ๐•Ž๐•’...

Por Ladybug2596

Azula, daughter of Tonowari and Ronal, leaders of the Metkayina Navi'. She is the eldest sister of Tyseria an... Mรกs

Chapter 1: Blue Strangers
Chapter 2: Teaching Tsu'tey
Chapter 3: Trying to Know Her
Chapter 4: Making Progress
Chapter 5: Fights and Protecting the Sully Kids
Chapter 6: An Almost Kiss and A Missing Boy
Chapter 7: Confessions and a first kiss
Chapter 8: Kiri's Sezure and Tsu'tey's protectiveness
Chapter 9: Return of the Tulkun and Realizations
Chapter 11: Palkayan Bonding with a Sully and Parents Finding Out
Chapter 12: Pregnant or Not Pregnant?
Chapter 13: The Return of the Sky People
Chapter 14: Worrying and Saving Neteyem
Chapter 15: Peace and Birth of Kids
Chapter 16: Happy Ending

Chapter 10: Mating

550 13 0
Por Ladybug2596

Azula's POV:

I woke up feeling excited. Sadly my spirit sister had to leave yesterday but the good news was today I would ask Tsu'tey to be my mate. I walked to the Sully Mauri asking to borrow Tsu'tey for a while which was responded to by ooo~ from the Sully kids and a yes from Jake and Neytiri. We got on our ilu's and went to my special- our special spot. That is where we are now. Me and Tsu'tey sitting down looking at each other with love, me about to ask him my important question.

"Tsu'tey I want to ask you something" I told him as he looked at me with curiosity.

"What is it?" I took a deep breath and spoke

"Tsu'tey... will you be my mate?" I asked, looking at him.

3rd Person POV:

Tsu'tey was shocked. She wanted to be his mate. To be with him forever. Not wanting her to take the silence as something bad he kissed her which she responded to.

"Yes, Azula I will be your mate"

They reconnected their lips, Tsu'tey lifting her into his lap grabbing his braid, Azula doing the same. They broke apart looking at each other with love as they connected their queues. They connected their lips kissing hungirly. They were one. They felt each other's breath, touch, saw each other's memories, and their love felt more intense. They laid down Azula on top of Tsu'tey and they spent the night showing their love for each other through physical touches and kisses.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

102K 2.9K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
17.3K 544 17
Sira had Found him dying and alone. Ready to kill him for all the devastation and suffering he had caused many Clans, Intent on protecting her own p...
16.1K 485 24
This is the original version of my Superboy fan fiction. One of my best friends convinced me to keep the old version so I will be posting the chapter...
902K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...