Chapter 14: Worrying and Saving Neteyem

Azula's POV:

It's been 2 hours and Tsu'tey still hasn't returned. I can't help but be worried. I also have this gut feeling that something has happened...but what? I thought. I was brought out of my thoughts by my sister Tyseria walking in with a bleeding Neteyem.

"He was shot and mother was fighting so I brought him to you since you're the next best person."

"Come lay him down" I said as I prepared everything, determined to save this boy.

I extracted the bullet, adding herbs to his wound and speaking the words of Eywa, trying to heal him as I've seen my mother do with others. Neteyem groaned loudly in pain but I continued through it. Soon it was done. I layed Neteyem's head down, laying some cool water on it.

"He will live, my sister, he just needs to sleep and heal." I spoke turning around. Tyseria hugged me, thanking me over and over. I just hugged her back. Happy that my sister was safe and alive.

(Time Skip)

Me and Tyseria were sitting next to Neteyem who had woken up 10 minutes ago. I was applying more herbs to his wound, making sure it didn't open.

"Thank you, Azula... and not just for this. Thank you for standing up for my siblings. Especially Lo'ak." I just smiled and hugged him.

"No need for thanks. You guys are one of us. Maybe not by blood but by love."

We broke apart and the rest of the Sully family walked in. I ran to Tsu'tey, kissing him, happy he was alive.

"I'm so glad your ok. I love you Ma'tsu"

"I love you Ma'zula"

We kissed again walking to our ilu's where we went to our special place showing each other how much we missed and loved each other.