Chapter 13: The Return of the Sky People

3rd Person POV:

Azula was eating with Tsu'tey, Tsu'tey feeding her, worried that one wrong move and she and the baby could get hurt.

"Ma'tsu I'm capable of feeding myself" Azula said laughing slightly at Tsu'tey's red face.

"I'm sorry Ma'zula I just want to make sure you and the baby stay safe" Tsu'tey said slightly embarrassed.

Azula kissed him and he kissed back. Tsu'tey's worries melting away. Their moment was interrupted by a horn.

Azula and Tsu'tey walked out of their Mauri to see their mother crying over a Tulkun, her calf, and another tulkun. "Wait" thought Azula, that looks like... her eyes widened as she started to cry

"LANA!"

Azula screamed as she ran into the water swimming to her spirit sister crying.

"NO NO NO!"

"Please...lana...don't leave me my sister" Azula cried as her mate came to her hugging her.

"She's gone Ma'tsu... she's gone". Tsu'tey held her closer, picking her up after a few minutes, and walking her to the shore where Jake, Neytiri, Ronal, and Tonowari were ready to go to Quatritch.

"I am coming with you," said Azula. They turned to her objecting.

"Ma'zula please, stay here where it's safe." Azula was about to object but Tsu'tey spoke again.

"Before you argue, do it for our child. Please." Azula sighed nodding her head.

"Please be safe."

"I will. I love you Ma'zula"

"I love you Ma'tsu."

Then they were gone. Azula went back to her and Tsu'tey's Mauri and waited, trying to stay calm.