Chapter 7: Confessions and a first kiss

Azula's POV: (It's the Next Day)

I was standing in the water with Tsu'tey. We were feeding our ilu's laughing at the noises they would sometimes make to get more. Lo'ak was off somewhere in the water while Kiri, Tuk, Neteyem, Roxto, Anoung, and Tyseria were off at the spirit tree of Eywa. As my ilu made a noise that sounded like my brother when my mother pulls his hair too tight when she's braiding. I laughed uncontrollably at the sound, turning to Tsu'tey. My laughter died to see him looking at me with a look that I know knew. He looked at me as if I were the stars. The same way I've seen other mated pairs look at each other.

"Come with me" I told him as I grabbed his hand leading him to my ilu.

"To where" I looked to him

"Somewhere special to me that no one else has been" I told him as I got on my ilu.

He looked at me, nodding once getting on behind me putting his hand on my waist giving me butterflies. I commanded my ilu to go forward, taking us to the spot.

We arrived at the spot. Getting off my ilu I led him inside. Once inside I looked to him to see him looking around mezmorized.

"It's Beautiful isn't it." I told him while looking at it.

"Gorgeous" I looked at him to see him looking at me.

"How is it going adapting to our clan, though you are already good at it." I said smiling but frowning when I saw him looking mad.

"Everyone looks at us as if we are freaks. Even though I only have four fingers they still think of me as a blue navi freak!" He said looking at his hands and skin.

I grabbed his hand, threading his with mine causing him to look at me.

"Tsu'tey.." I took a deep breath "I see you"

3rd Person POV

Tsu'tey looked at Azula with love in his eyes and a goofy smile. Grabbing the back of her neck connecting their foreheads while still holding one her hands he spoke

"I see you Azula"

As he took a deep breath and connected their lips. Azula responded, kissing back wrapping her arms around his neck, as his wrapped around her waist. The kiss was soft, sweet and slow. But if you were to ask them they would say perfect. They broke apart breathing heavily but in a soft quiet way. They laid down holding each other in an embrace falling asleep to each other breathing with happy and in love smiles on their faces.