Chapter 1: Blue Strangers

3rd Person POV:

Tsu'tey and the Sully family arrived at the Metkayina clan hoping for sanctuary. As they walked closer Metkayina people began surrounding them. Neteyem and Lo'ak greeted "I see you" when two boys walked in front of them, only to be met with scoffs and laughs. This annoyed Tsu'tey, who was angry at these boys' lack of manners.

Before he could speak, two girls came out of the water. The first had Lo'ak mesmerized. He said "hey" as the girl giggled and blushed. The second had Tsu'tey mezmorized. Although his face stayed stonic you could see the awe in his eyes at the second girl. She was beautiful. She looked around his age, long, curly black hair with shells in them that looked like they came from the most unique parts of the water. She looked strong, but also seemed to have a protective side. She also had an aura of authority that surrounded her.

Tsu'tey POV:

As I looked at the older woman who looked around my age I could do nothing but be in awe of her. She was beautiful. I attempted to smile which was met with a glare. Not only at me but at Lo'ak who couldn't stop staring at the younger girl next to her. My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of Ronal and Tonowari. The first seemed annoyed and pissed that we were here. I watched as Jake walked to her and her mate, greeting "I see you".

"Why do you come to us, Jake Sully?" Tonowari asked

"We seek ukturu" Jake said trying his best to be calm and not nervous

"Ukturu" Ronal asked in disbelief as she looked toward her mate

I chose to zone out knowing Jake could handle this. I looked again at the oldest girl who met my eyes with one eyebrow raised as if to ask what. I simply looked away shyly. Kiri noticed my shyness and was confused as I had never acted this way before. I was brought out of my thoughts by Tonowaris's statement.

"Ukturu has been asked, Jake Sully and his family will stay with us. Treat them as your brothers and sisters and teach them our ways for they are not one of us. It will be like a newborn when you first teach it to swim." Tonowari said. I had to admire the powerfulness of his voice and aura.

"My daughters Tyseria and Azula will show you where to stay along with my song Anoung"

"But dad how is tha-"

"It has been decided," Tonowari said, ending the conversation as Aonung looked to the ground.

"Come," said Tysteria "Me and Azula will show you where you'll be staying".

Azula... Tsu'tey couldn't help but try out the name in his mind.

As he followed Azula and her sister with the Sully's he took note of his surroundings. It was beautiful no doubt but he preferred the forest. Soon they arrived at a small-looking home and were soon left alone as Jake called a Sully Family Meeting.

Azula's POV:

I couldn't decide what to think. On one hand, I was weary about these strangers coming to live with us. What would they need a sanctuary for? Jake Sully had said he was not at war but was that untrue? On the other hand they seemed innocent and in need of a home. One who looks somewhat displeased but also stonic is the tallest. He seemed to be staring at me earlier which I matched with a glare. He seemed strong but also protective of his family as I was of mine. I went to my hut to sleep in preparation for tomorrow when I would help train the adults with Tonowari on our customs. I arrived at my Mauri, ate, and went to my hammock to sleep. My last thought was of a blue Navi with a stonic look on his face.