Triple blades [Roronoa zoro]

By Minkn0ws

|COMPLETED| gentle reminder! I don't know the plot of one piece, I've only watched the live action and became... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
important announcement!
31.
32.
33.
34.
35
36
Bonus chapter.
120k special~
don't read purely for my odc

9.

4.1K 113 71
By Minkn0ws

⋆⋆

The next day, everyone could feel the tension in the air. They were all seated at the dining table waiting for Sanji to serve up breakfast.

The moment Zoro sat down he wasn't in the mood to talk. He was being a tad grumpy behaviour wise.

When Misokazuki came it got even worse. She didn't talk, nor greet anyone and just silently sat down.

The air between them both was awkward and intimate. Nobody dared to interfere or say anything.

Soon the silence that filled them was disturbed by Sanji placing down the food for their delicious breakfast.

"Enjoy this breakfast!" Sanji said before sitting down and scooping up some food on his plate and eating it.

Luffy immediately took some food and munched down on it. The silence was absolutely killing everyone.

Misokazuki barely took any food and finished quickly, leaving the table rather abruptly.

"Did something happen between you two?" Nami asked.

Zoro shrugged before speaking "It's none of your business." He got up and left to god knows where, couldn't be that far I mean they're on a ship so yeah.

"They had a fight last night. That's all I know. Miso grumbled it as she came in the room to sleep." Tsuji spoke up.

"Do you think they'll talk it out soon?"

Tsuji shook her head. "She won't and I doubt he will either, so we should just lock them up in a room a force them to talk it out. Maybe something interesting will happen." She shrugged.

"They could kill each other and you want to lock them together when they are both mad each other? Hoping for something interesting to happen. Aren't you like her friend?"

"I'm her friend and number 1 support. But that girl has got to learn to stop keeping everything for herself and fucking finally speak her truth. I love her but her attitude sometimes makes my blood boil." She added with a soft smile.

"You intrigue me somehow."

She bowed down with her hand rolling down.

"I have been told that a couple of times, that and the fact I genuinely scare people." She shrugged.

Nami gave her a look before resuming her talk. "So you seriously wanna lock them up to make them talk?"

She nodded her head. "I think it's a good idea, if they can't work out their issues along they need a little push in the right direction."

"How are we going to succeed?"

"Tell them both Luffy wants to see them to talk about some life or death situation."

"And if that doesn't work?"

"Tell them the other is dying in the captain's room and that they need to hurry up before it's too late. They will set aside their personal vendetta for that."

"I can see why people are scared of you." Usopp muttered causing her to reply with a gentle smile.

"Scary." He shook off the feeling that creeped up his spine.

"If this plan fails I'm blaming it on you Tsuji."

"But of course, it won't fail though."

༻❁༺

Usopp and Sanji tried to make everything seem to be normal, Keyword tried. They failed miserably at that. Both Zoro and Misokazuki were skeptical of their behaviour.

Both of them continued to ignore the other and continue with their daily activities. Which consisted out of training or doing some stuff Luffy or someone else asks you to take care off.

They were on a ship so there wasn't much to do. Misokazuki let out a sigh. "If I knew it was going to be this boring, I wouldn't have signed up." She muttered as she practised the same technique over and over again.

She chuckled at her own boredom as she always thought the sea would give one infinite freedom, yet it was nothing but a cage to her now, trapping her with the one person she likes to avoid.

S

he was too caught up in her head to fail to take notice of a certain greenhead staring at her. Roronoa Zoro, he admitted to himself he was being rather childish. He'd never admit it to anyone but himself though.

He simply acted like it didn't bother him. I mean all he really tried to do was help her, she's the one that got all worked up over it.

Zoro let out a sigh as Nami walked over to him. "You okay there?"

"As peachy as ever."

She gave him a look which he simply shrugged off. "Luffy is looking for you, something about a matter of life and death?" She sounded unsure.

"Okay, where is he?"

"Captain's room." She replied as he nodded and made his way towards the room, going inside and simply waiting for him.

"Hey, Luffy wants to speak with you, he said it's urgent." Nami said as she got a look from the other girl.

"He's uh in the captain's room." She stated a little nervous.

She gave a curt nod before making her way over there opening the door and walking inside only to be met with the one and only Zoro.

She quickly hurried on her heels to try and make a run for it, but as soon as she pulled the handle of the door she couldn't move it.

It was most definitely locked. "Curses." She spun around again to be met with his gaze.

"What's going on?"

"The door is locked." Was all she replied back.

"It won't be unlocked until you two talk your shit out!" Tsuji yelled from the other side of the door.

"I should've known. Wait until I get my hands on that little snake!" She sighed as she slumped down on the floor.

Zoro copied her movements. "I reckon she does this often?" She nodded before silence enveloped them once again.

"Look Zuki, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have tried to change so many things about you. I only wanted to help you, so you don't have to be alone anymore. So you can enjoy life."

She looked at him and then looked down. "Imsorryaswellishouldnthavesnappedlikethat." She said all in one breath. This caused Zoro to chuckle.

"I think I get what you're trying to say." He affirmed causing her to feel relieved.

"Truth is." She played with her hands in her lap. "You're right, I am afraid of letting people in, afraid to let go off this anger."

Zoro inched closer to her caressing her arm as a way of telling her to continue.

"I am afraid to let it go because I don't know how to feel, what I should replace this anger with." Her eyes dropped down to her lap.

"There's so many things to replace anger with. You should just let yourself feel whatever you're feeling at the moment." He gave her a small smile.

"Like what?"

"Love for example."

The tension grew heavy but not in the bad way. Both of them inched closer uncontrollably like they were being pulled by gravity. Zoro's hand caressed her cheek as she leaned into the touch.

Their faces inched closer barely leaving any space between them. It all just felt so right. Their lips were barely inches apart only getting closer and closer until.

Meet my new dog.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.5K 17
(π‘π˜πŽπ‡π„πˆ π€π‘πˆπ’π” 𝐗 𝐅. πŽπ‚) ❝You wake me up early again and I'll shoot you.❞︎ AYAME SAKAI HAS BEEN A...
10.2K 150 21
What happens when Yuna Park, a young girl who will do anything to survive in this world, gets put against her greatest challenge yet, Chishiya Shunta...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...