One Summer Day (BWWM)

By akuaaaadan

Cléo is in her junior year of college. She's sworn of love because she never truly saw it in a positive aspec... More

CHARACTER LIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40

CHAPTER 14

1.1K 55 18
By akuaaaadan

3 weeks into summer, and party Cléo has made no show. I cannot keep living like this. I need some music and some dancing without a care in the world. Yon was in her bed scrolling through her Instagram feed when I kept groaning in hopes that she would get the idea, after my 6th groan she aggressively slammed her phone and her bed and looked at me annoyed, I smirked finally getting her attention.

"Jagi, you know I love you, but that's getting annoying quickly," She grumbles. I get off my desk chair and walk towards her.

"Babe, it's been three weeks and we haven't gone to a party, I need to let loose and have some fun, we need to let loose and have some fun," I pouted at her. Honestly, it wasn't even the party I was missing I just wanted to get dressed and feel hot and sexy, and just dance without a care in the world.

"And I heard that the frat boys are throwing a party, and you know they always throw some good parties," I say convincingly.

"Jagi," She tries to refute, "Please, Jeno can even come with, I just want to go to a party and escape reality just for the heck of it, I'll literally do anything do anything," I say pleading.

She nods her head, and I squeal in excitement and hug her, "Okay, okay now text Jeno and tell him so I don't get in trouble Mr. Lee," I giggled out walking towards my bathroom to get ready.

-------------------------------------------------------༺✩༻------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Yon and I walk out of our dorm looking hotter than ever. Luckily for us, the frat house wasn't that far of a walk and we make it there quickly and safely. As soon as we enter we are met with the smell of musty teenagers and alcohol and a mixture of sweat and sex. I started to second-guess my choice of coming here. Needing some liquid courage to go through the rest of the night, I find the kitchen. I turn towards Yon and tilt my head toward the drink area and she nods in agreement. Making it to the kitchen we make our drinks by ourselves and head back to the main area. We down the shots and I felt the burn go down my throat, I couldn't control the look on my face. Feeling the buzz of the alcohol I grab Yon and head to the dancefloor when I hear 'I Want You To Know' by Zedd ft. Selena Gomez blasts through the speakers.

I lose myself in the music. I don't know about y'all but Selena Gomez unlocks the inner white girl in me. I grab onto Yon and we sing the lyrics to each other, laughing and giggling just enjoying the feeling and the buzz. I love moments like this. Not a care in the world just pure bliss and happiness. That moment was cut short when I felt hands on my body that shouldn't be on my body.

I open my eyes and turn around to find a man I've never met in my life, touching me. The shock wears off quickly and I pull his hands away and slap him. The slap echoes and causes people around us to stop and stare.

"Who the hell do you think you are to touch me, without my permission?" I snapped at him. I try not to let my emotions control me, but at times like this I make it take full control.

"We're all on the dancefloor and you're basically asking for it moving like that, you don't have to be a b*tch about it," He snarls. I feel another head growing out of my neck.

"What the f*ck did you just say to me you c*nt," I sneered at him.

"You heard what I said you black b*tch," I don't recall what happened after that, all I know is that I start smacking him over and over again. I hear Yon calling out to me but I feel the need to smack some sense into the incel a** man, no not man a p*ssy b*tch.

I feel myself being ripped off of him and the faint smell of a familiar cologne. I realize a crowd has formed around me but I couldn't care less about that. What gives a man the right or the audacity to touch a woman without her consent and then turn around and call her a b*tch for defending herself.

"And you wonder why no girl wants to be around you, the attention that you're obviously not getting from your mummy is showing by the way you go to girls looking for it, well news flash b*tch you won't ever get it, not from me or anyone girl here as a matter of fact," I scream out and it seemed to have hit a spot since his face drained of color.

"Ay, man you better watch your bitch," He snaps at Roman and I feel him tense up before he lets me down, he slowly approaches him and socks him right in the jaw. I let out a shocked gasp, wait why was that kinda, Cléo not the time.

He kneels down and I don't hear what he says to the loser, but it must've scared him because he scurried out the building really fast. He approaches me with a worried look on his face,

"Are you okay," He says carefully cupping my cheek in his hand. I'm too stunned to speak, I just nod and step out of his hold quickly, I turn around and find Yon in Jeno's arms looking at me worriedly and I walk to her.

"Yon I'm so sorr-" Before I can finish what I want to say her arms are thrown around me and I hear her sniffle, "Cléo, you don't apologize for anything. You defended yourself and I'm proud of you," She says shakily, and I chuckle softly and hug her back. "I love you, Odo," I whisper quietly to her. "나도 사랑해요 자기야," She whispers back. (translation: I love you too, honey)

I feel a hand on my back and I look to see Jeno smiling softly at Yon and me. "Let's get out of here," He says and I nod and he softly grabs Yon and starts walking out. I find Roman standing quietly in the back and I extend my hand toward him and smile softly and smiles back and grabs my hand as we walk out the wack party. So much for party Cléo making a comeback.

--------------------------------------------༺✩༻-------------------------------------------------

We had all collectively decided to call it a night after the disaster of a party we just had. Yon was a bit rattled after what happened so I insisted she stayed over with Jeno. She already knows I don't really know how to comfort her and Jeno would do a hell of a better job than I would. We bid our goodbyes and as I was about to start the journey back to my room I felt someone grab my hand. I turn to find Roman looking at me.

"Yeah Rom," I ask confused, honestly I'm too drained and tired to even have a conversation right now.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly, and I smile and nod. "Are you going to be okay alone?" He asks, and I pause for a moment and nod again.

He sighs, " I don't want you to be alone, not that I'm putting my needs over yours but I just feel like after a night like tonight you shouldn't be alone," He rambles and can't help but giggle which causes him to stop and blush.

"What do you mean Rom," I say wanting him to say what he's hinting at.

"Do you .. wanna.. stay over mine tonight?" He blurts out awkwardly, "If you want to, of course, you don't have to," He finishes. I debated it for a couple seconds before I nodded my head in agreement. His dorm is relatively closer and I'm ready to get rid of this skimpy dress.

"Yeah, but let's stop at the store first, I need to get a facial cleanser," I say about to walk away.

"You don't need to get one, I just bought a new one," He says walking up to me, and I turn around in shock.

He chuckles, "Remember how the night after we got our piercings, we talked about skincare and stuff because you asked if I wear sunscreen?" He questions and I nod as we continue the walk to his dorm, "The next day I went to the store you recommended to me, Ultra ?" He says, "Ulta," I correct him. " Yeah that place, and then they asked me a couple of questions and gave me some products to use for my skin," I couldn't help but smile.

"You actually listened to me," I smile up at him. He chuckles, "Of course I did, why wouldn't I?" He replies smiling softly.

"I don't know sometimes I feel like I talk too much, and nobody really listens, so in the end I'm just talking to myself," I mumble looking at the ground.

I feel him lift my chin up with his finger, "Well you don't have to worry about that anymore, I'm here and I'll always listen to you," He uttered looking into my eyes deeply.

Phewwww, is it hot in here or is it just me. I'm honestly loving how their relationship is growing. Cléo standing up for herself is such a boss-girl move and I love how unapologetically outspoken she is. To any woman or female-presenting person reading don't ever be afraid to speak up for yourself. Especially my black girls. Don't let anyone belittle you or tell you how you feel. Don't ever let them have power over your emotions. Be UNAPOLOGETICALLY YOU.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 15K 60
𝐏𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐡 ─ Tender-hearted and kind, Piper's life unfolded with the weight of responsibility forced upon her at an early age. Like a perp...
17.3K 705 20
Sapnap, a notoriously sullen computer science major, is attending North Carolina State University, along with his roommate and long-time internet fri...
558K 10.2K 34
One moment Brooke Covet is at a party to pick up her sister and the next she stumbles upon Roman, who will become a journey of curiosity and suspicio...
340 65 11
While staying with his aunt for the summer down at the shore before he heads off to college, Rome crashes into another teenage boy, Beck, and they ge...