Izuku The Man Of Iron

By NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... More

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 21. Road To Success
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger

2.7K 90 47
By NezutheRatGod

Izuku was getting his armor put on while Mei was holding Eri, trying to comfort her.

"Izu, do you really have to do this? Your Arc reactor will only have 26% by the time you get to America since the current reactor isn't strong enough for this" said Mei.

"Papa please stay..." said Eri with tears in her eyes "we already almost lost you papa..".

"I'm sorry you two, but I have to do this, if I don't stop him, then he will make weapons based off my arc reactor that will be on the same level as nuclear weapons. He will sell these suits to the highest bidder to make a massive profit and turn my greatest creation to one as well" said Izuku as everything but his helmet was on him.

Mei was silent as she stared at him with a hurt expression given he almost died not even two hours ago and now here he was getting ready to fight the very same man that almost killed him.

"Please be careful Izuku" she said looking at him "and don't do anything reckless".

"When have I ever been reckless?" Said Izuku looking at her.

Mei and Eri looked at him with blank expressions.

"... at least I don't cause explosions" said Izuku.

"I DON'T CAUSE THAT MANY!!!".

Eri turned at her with a blank expression still on her face "mama you blew up the workshop yesterday".

Meis head dropped down as a storm cloud formed over her head.

Izuku chuckled and walked over to them and kissed both of them on the head "I will be back as soon as I can, I promise" he put his helmet on and it locked, but before the face plate could close, Mei moved in and gave him a quick kiss.

"That's your good luck kiss" she said with a smirk.

Eri saw this and tried to kiss his forehead but his helmet got in the way, so she kissed his cheek "I can kiss him to mama".

"Your just spoilt rotten, come on let's go work on something while your papa saves the world" said Mei as they left but before she walked out the door, she looked back at him with a feint blush "goodbye daddy~".

Then she left, leaving a wide eyed Izuku who's jaw was on the ground.

"Sir shouldn't you be saving the world" said Cogman looking at him.

"...yes... and thank you Cogman..." said Izuku as his face plate closed and he flew off.

___

All the way in America in a underground part of a massive factory, Obidiah walked up to a massive suit he had built, he walked up to its chest and placed the Arc reactor he stole into its chest.

The suit made a low hum, showing it turned on "hehehe this will make me trillions and it's all thanks to the Leagues spy that I was able to get so much data on this suit".

He was about to walk away when a military satellite he owns alerted his phone, taking it out and opening one of the apps, he saw a tiny object rocketing towards his factory.

"I don't believe it... he did survive" said Obidiah in anger, he walked up to his suit and got inside it "guess my father was right, when you complete a job, make sure it's finished!".

With Izuku he arrived over Obidiah Industries and flew down, once he landed he looked up towards the building with a glare.

"Remember Sir, you only have 26% power so you won't be able to do much, plus giving this reactor isn't as stable as the other, it will only increase the palladium poisoning" said Jarvis.

"I'll be fine, just need to fi-" he was cut off when a massive metal arm grabbed his leg and before he could react, it lifted him up, then threw him through a wall, where he landed in the street, smashing through a car.

"That hurt.." said Izuku standing up as he looked up and saw a absolutely massive suit climb out of the hole, it was easily three times bigger than him and the arms were decked out in weapons.

"Hehe this suit is amazing Izuku, if it wasn't for you.. I never would've thought of it" said Obidiah in his suit as he walked towards him, but then stopped and picked up a SUV that was driving by "I LOVE THIS SUIT!!".

"Put them down now Obidiah!" Said Izuki as he started to divert power to the chest repulsor.

"Calateral damage!".

"All power to chest reactor" said Izuku as he blasted him with a repulsor blast strong enough to send him flying.

Obidiah went flying and Izuku grabbed the car to prevent the passengers from getting hurt or worse, but sadly the mom panicked and hit the gas, which started to drag Izuku away when the car was put down.

"LADY STOP, I'M ON YOUR SIDE!!" He yelled at her, but was ignored "leave it to Californians!" He said before he was pulled under the car and he pushed it up getting it off of him.

Obidiah started to run towards him and used the rockets on his feet to get him to jump over a bunch of cars "for over 30 years I've been selling weapons!".

A motorcycle was driving by and he grabbed it while killing the driver, he then smacked Izuku with the bike making him smash into another car.

"I built my company from nothing and now some teen from Japan makes something that could revolutionize weapons and doesn't even sell them!". Obidiah punched Izuku into the ground before stomping on him, making him let out a scream of pain "I'm not gonna let someone with a trillion dollar invention keep me from my goals".

Picking him up, he threw him into a bus and walked a couple steps away, before on his shoulder a large rocket came out of the suit and aimed at him "least of all you".

The rocket hit the bus and Izuku was flung up in the air, before he started to fall down, he activated his repulsors and started to fly.

"His suit is strong, but bulky which means he lacks movement, less then my Nomu Buster mark 2" thought Izuku staring at him while thinking of what to do to defeat him, giving his armor was strong enough to just brush off repulsor blasts.

"Your not the only one can fly Izuku!" Said Obidiah as a massive amount of fire and smoke came out of his suits feet and he slowly started to take off.

"Wow did you take rocket launching lessons from North Korea and Iran along with Russia back in 2022?".

"I will kill you!".

"Maximum altitude Jarvis" said Izuku watching this and he also saw heroes and police showing up, he knew they wouldn't even stand a chance unless some of the more powerful heroes showed up.

"But Sir with 17% power the odd-" "I know the math just go!!".

And thus began the race to his maximum altitude which was just shy of 85,000 feet.

As he continued to climb, his phone was going off and his hud showed it was Fury.

"Midoriya I got the air space cleared for you and I informed all high ranking heroes in or near you to head to Your current location and also your just in luck as well" said Fury.

"Oh and why is that!?" Said Izuku as his scanner showed he passed 40,000 feet, but Obidiah was quickly catching up.

"Star And Stripes is currently in California and said she's on her way" said Fury.

"Well if I survive I'll be sure to say hi, now gotta go, running on fumes!!" Cutting the call, he saw that his power just hit 11% making him get nervous.

Obidiah couldn't stop a grin from forming on his face as he closed in on Izuku with each passing second, he was so happy he didn't even notice the ice build up on his suit as he extended his hand out towards him.

"70,000 feet sir" said Jarvis.

"8%".

Then he felt Obidiah grab his leg and tug him down before he turned him towards himself and let out a chuckle "you had a great idea Izuku, but my suit is more advanced then yours in every way".

"Oh really? Then how'd ya solve the icing problem?" Asked Izuku with a snark.

"Icing problem?" Obidiah said confused, before his suit suddenly shut down giving it got so cold ice formed over it and shut down everything.

"Might wanna look into it dumbass" said Izuku smashing his fist into his head, cracking the ice and making him fall over 70,000 feet.

"Good now that; that's taken care of I ca-" "3% power, now running on emergency power" said Izuku before he was cut off by Jarvis.

He began to fall fast and could barely keep his thrusters on, they kept cutting out from the lack of power he had, with it draining the weaker arc reactor faster then it could recharge.

This continued for a couple minutes before he smashed into the ground hard, but thankfully the shock absorption system took almost all the damage.

"Shutting down all system besides hydrauliiiii-" Jarvis was then cut off giving the suit shut down everything except the hydraulic system so Izuku could move around.

"Ok, I just need to find a place t-" he was cut off when Obidiah smashed into the ground and back handed him into a wall hard.

"I must admit.. that was a close call, if it wasn't thanks to my suits durability" said Obidiah with a chuckle.

Izuku stood up with a glare and tried to activate his weapon system, but it didn't come on from lack of power. Seeing this, he tried to pry open the arm plate to grab the anti tank missile, but was instead met with heavy machine gun fire.

Covering his body, he the hail of bullets, with them bouncing off his armor thanks to upgrading it.

"Hehehe incredible, you won't sell weapons, yet you make the best kind!" Said Obidiah as he charged forward, bear hugging Izuku "any last words before I crush you to death".

"Just a couple... try keeps you bald bastard" said Izuku as he moved a small lever on his leg and flares shot put of it, overloading Obidiahs censors and making him drop Izuku.

"Very incredible Izuku, just a step away from death, yet you keep fighting on" he said looking for him.

Izuku was hiding behind a AC unit and began to quietly sneak around Obidiah as his suit very very slowly charged thanks to only using hydraulics.

It was only at 1.76% of normal power, but this would be enough for him to do something at least.

"Where are you Izuku?" He said looking around, Obidiah then suddenly felt him jump on his back.

"This looks important!" Yelled Izuku, plunging his hand into the suits open neck slot and ripped out the targeting system. Right when it was pulled out, he was grabbed and flung across the roof, with his helmet being ripped off as well.

Smashing into the ground, he rolled a ways before coming to a stop and glaring at Obidiah.

"If only you took my offer Izuku, we could've changed the world, yet here we are, you dying and me about to change it with the very invention you made".

Lifting his arm, he shot his gun again, but Izuku raised his arm and a small shield formed, protecting his face from the gun fire

"You tried to change the world for a more peaceful, space loving place.. but now that dream shall be broken, we don't need to go to space, what we need Is more war for money" said Obidiah shooting a rocket at him, with Izuku barely dodging.

"After all Izuku, why do you think most wars from the 1990's and especially in the 2020's, till now have been so different, it's all about money and thanks to your inventions, we can have war again and I'll be the richest man in the world".

A laser was pointed right at Izuku, but before Obidiah could pull the trigger, a large figure landed on the ground, cracking the roof with her force and weight.

"Is that so? Well as America's Number 1 Hero I can't allow that!!" Yelled Stars And Stripes with a large grin.

Obidiah tried to attack her, but she wasn't the number one hero of America for nothing, in a mere moment she was in his guard and punched him so hard, his chests armor caved in and it killed him instantly.

She pulled her arm back and looked at him, as he collapsed on the ground dead, her eyes then went over to Izuku and she smiled "Hey kid, sorry for the rude greeting ya got here, we are nicer than that asshole, unless your rich or a politician".

Izuku let out a small laugh "isn't that 99% of billionaires and every single politician?" He said.

"Hahahahaha I like ya kid, now onto business, once this corpse is taken out of the suit, it's your since ya know, your property" she said.

That's when Izuku realized something, it might be possible that Obidiah deleted or hid all the evidence of him making this suit and if he did, then the government won't be able to touch his stuff since they will think its his.

"Yeah it is...".

"Well I gotta say your suits are cool, hey how about I show ya around America?" She said.

"I would but... my suit ran out of power..".

"Then charge it and let's go to a different city, LA and Hollywood give my country a horrible reputation" she said with a smile before promptly picking Izuku up like a suit case and with her other arm, showing her insane strength, dragging Obidiahs suit.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So Deku killed that bald fuck? Told you he was useless" said Katsuki glaring at Tomura.

"Not completely, he showed us that Izuku can be reached and his suits can't solve everything" said Tomura.

"So what now? Our alliance with the Yakuza is flimsy given Midoriya took Overhauls lab project" said Compress.

"That's quite simple... we take her back" said Tomura with a evil grin as he stared at a picture of Izuku "you will die" he then placed all 5 fingers on the picture and it decayed away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 100 5
It happened when he was three - his mother was killed, and he found that book. The book that brought him to a place far away from his home; far away...
8.1K 127 20
When Izuku Midoriya was misdiagnosed quirkless, his mother takes him out for a shopping-spree. He would usually want a lot of Hero Merch, but this ti...
10.7K 160 13
Izuku Midorya is a boy living in a world where 70% of females have quirks 10% females are quirkless and 20% are males who don't have anything. One da...
7.9K 298 7
In a world filled with people with an 80% chance to gain superhuman abilities known as quirks, Izuku Yagi found out at such a young age that he is pa...