Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

Huyhuynh406 द्वारा

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... अधिक

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase
Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf
Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 22: The Two Survivors
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo
Chapter 30: The Ending

Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack

235 5 0
Huyhuynh406 द्वारा

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N) & Alex.

(Y/N): "Quick! We are heading this way!!!!" He shout out and make them both were got out of there right away and then the group of survivors are running away fast as they could and then they both were keep running. When they both are finally made it out of the jungle place by themselves and then they both were breathing out and then suddenly they are alive but except one person who was lost in the jungle by himself...and that idiot got what he deserves.

(Y/N): "Is anyone alright?" He asked them.

Oribe: "I think so!" She said to (Y/N) and then Kai was breathing out also Kyle with Roland are breathing out and they got everything to recording and then (Y/N) was with Alex and the survivors finally got there and they both breathing out and tired as hell.

Jinnou: "W-W-W-What the fuck is wrong with these people?!? These people tries to kills us but why?!?" She said to them.

Kyle: "I know why it is happened...and must be the sacrifice bride for Kong." He said to them and make them heard the name of familiar of Kong.

Kai: "I am so confuse about it...Who the fuck is Kong?!" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't look at me....Ask this guy right here." He said to him and pointing his finger at Kyle over there and then Kyle was sigh and he told them there was a giant huge gorilla in this island and they both thinking he was a joke and then they interrupted by the thunderous roar comes from something over there.

When they both heard the thunderous roar and which it is scare the crap out of them and make them both turn their heads to look around and then (Y/N) with Alex got their rifles out and prepare to shoot whatever it is here and they don't even liking it.

Miura: "!!!!!"

Jinnou: "W-What was that?"

Kai: "Maybe a giant dinosaur."

Then another cry was answered from another part of the forest. It has gotten louder as it was still distant. It was something big, something near.

(Y/N): "Whatever it is, it sounds like it's already there."

Alex: "Alright, everybody stay behind us." He said to them and they got their guns out and aiming at whatever it is here.

They all saw the place that tops the trees beginning to move. A forest seems to be coming alive before stopping. The group crossed themselves quickly before they followed (Y/N) deeper into the interior of the jungle. It wasn't long until they found the remains of a broken jeep. They followed it. Their progress would be a lot quicker on the road. They came across a stream with muddy banks on both sides. (Y/N) sees a clear three-toes footprint in the mud, and as he looks, he sees that some of them were quiet bigger. Something shiny pointed in the stream. (Y/N) bent over to pick it up. As he did he realize that he was holding a pipette, the kind that is used in the laboratories.

When the two of them and the group of survivors heard something and make them both got their guns out and the survivors who hiding behind at the two operators.

Suddenly (Y/N) caught movement in his right eye. Something brown and scurry was scurrying across the ground. The group saw it, too and grunted in surprise. Just as quickly as it appeared, it had slipped back into the jungle. (Y/N) looked at the tiny footprints left by the animal, and recognizes for a second what the animal was. Suddenly a soft squeak cane from his left, as the ferns began to shake near him. After waiting patiently, a small animal peeked out from the fronds. It was a tiny sauropod from the late Triassic.

A Mussaurus.

(Y/N): "What the? A Mussaurus." He said and the two operators were lower their guns down.

Soap: "What a cute little guy." He said.

Miura: "Aw, how cute."

The little animal ventured out of it further from the fronds and (Y/N) slowly extended his hand. The creature squeaked once more, but didn't make any sudden moves. If anything had seemed curious, cocking it's head before walking closer. The tiny animal showed no sign of fear before it stepped lightly into (Y/N)'s hand. The dinosaur walked around and sniffed his fingers. (Y/N) smiled as if he was charmed, and showed the animal to the group.

(Y/N): "This is a Mussaurus."

The group was amazed as they took a look.

Matsuoka: "A mu-what?"

(Y/N): "A Mussaurus, it's name means a 'mouse lizard'. This little guy is unlike its huge descendants, however, as it was a small, fast plant-eater. I assume that this one is an infant."

Oribe: "It got lost?"

(Y/N): "I think so."

Then suddenly, the little creature hissed in annoyance and jumped off of (Y/N)'s hand before it disappears in the fronds.

Matsuoka: "It ran off."

Then they smell a foul odor and heavy rustling in the bushes on the other side.

Kai: "*Covers his mouth* Something reeks." He said to them and make the group of survivors are heading to there right away and make them both were walking to the bushes of the jungle and when they both were walking to there right away and then they both saw there is a dead body of dinosaurs was torn apart off...and this dinosaur could be Parasaurolophus. This make the group of survivors were disgusts and they both don't like it and then (Y/N) with Alex take a look at the dead body of dinosaur also Kyle and Roland who were recording the dead body of dinosaur.

(Y/N): "Christ, something just kill it..." He said to him.

Alex: "You mean those raptors did this?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't think the raptors did this....this looks like a bite....a huge bite from the other dinosaur was ripped the piece of this poor creature." He said to Alex and then others were surprise for what they heard.

Oribe: "Raptors didn't do this...." She said.

Naruse: "Wait, you mean something else just torn the animal apart off?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, whatever it is...it is big and terrifying as hell." He said to them and then they both were there was a thunder with storm coming up right away and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the sky and seeing the thunder with storm is coming up.

(Y/N): "Anyway, we should get moving on right now...before the storm is coming." He said to them and make them both heading out right away and then Kai was asked (Y/N).

Kai: "Wait, where's Kamijo?" He asked (Y/N) and make him realize the idiot thug who was lost already and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, this isn't good....we don't know where he is...but we need to keep moving until we find him." He said to them.

Time Skip Later.

Kamijo: "*HUFFING*" He was breathing out and keep breathing and make him was run out of there by himself and he said.

Kamijo: "Fucking hell....I am lost right now." He said to himself and make him was breathing out and he doesn't 

When the footsteps finally stopped and then the thug who wasn't heard any footsteps or anything but then Kamijo who was back away from there fast as he could before he could stepped anything again.

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

*DRIP*

Kamijo: "Huh? What the?" He asked himself and he saw something was nasty drop down on his shoulder and make him was use his hand touch the shoulder of his jacket and he saw something nasty like blood on his shoulder. When Kamijo was smelled it and make him felt disgusted at it and he was look up and out of nowhere there was a head of dinosaur was eating something with bloods on his mouth and make Kamijo was scared the crap out of himself and then he was look up at the dinosaur who was looking down at him.

Kamijo: "Holy shit!!!!!" He shout out and make him was stepped back away and he was fall down on the ground and make him saw the dinosaur was big and terrifying...and it was even big than any bus or ship. The creature revealed out to be 34 foot tall very tall and heavy as hell and the carnivore was looking down at Kamijo and make him was scared and then the dinosaur look at him in curious and tilted his head and let out a roar.

T-Rex: "*ROAR*"

Kamijo: "W-What the fuck?!?!!!" He shout out and he tries to escape but then the dinosaur was come out of his hiding and then the dinosaur opened his mouth out and bite down at Kamijo who was screaming out in pain by the dinosaur just ate him alive. When the dinosaur was begin to shook his head and still holding Kamijo and begin to killing him and the dinosaur finally ate him alive and the dinosaur was begin to moving out right away.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the rest of survivors are heading to the other location of the jungles and then they both felt the sun is getting dark right now and when the group of survivors are moving up there fast as they could.

(Y/N): "Hmmm....this is weird about this place....tombs all everything around here by themselves." He said to Alex.

Alex: "Yeah, why are these temples are here right now and I wondering at it." He said to (Y/N) and then Kyle told them about this mysterious Skull Island where the tombs and some dinosaurs are living here for a long time ago and they don't know what was it in the island.

Kai: "How long are we reach there?" He ask (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Not so sure at it...." He said and then (Y/N) with the group of survivors are walking fast as they could and they both finally heard something movement with a bad smell on it and smell like rotten corpse.

Ayumi: "Christ, it is same worse than we smell back there!" She said to them and make the group of survivors went get there right away and then they both saw there was a gate over there and then something else is here and it is big like a giant crocodile can walk. It had four feet and the creature had a horns also this creature looks like almost than alligator for what the group of survivors can seen it.

(Y/N): "Holy shit...." He said to himself.

Kai: "W-What the hell is that thing?!?" He said.

Oribe: "It looks like a crocodile." She said.

Kyle: "That thing wasn't like any crocodile for what we just saw." He said and he was still recording at the camera at the giant creature 

Naruse: "A giant komodo dragon?" She asked (Y/N) and then he was shook his head and make him was looking at the creature was eating the corpse of Native alive and then (Y/N) told the group of survivors to stay here and then (Y/N) with Alex are going to take care of it. Then the two of them saw there was one more creature appeared it right away and it is same like this creature and then (Y/N) with Alex got their guns to prepare right now and they both were tries to aiming their weapons at the creatures.

(Y/N): "Ready?" He asked Alex.

Alex: "Ready." He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were stepped out of their hiding and then they both aiming their weapons at the two dinosaurs and begin to shooting out at them and they both were keep shooting at them right away. When they were keep shooting their weapons at the two dinosaurs and then they keep shooting at the two dinosaurs.

The two dinosaurs were let out a roar toward at the two of them and they both tries to attack at (Y/N) and Alex and the two of them were dodge out of the way and then the mercenaries goes full auto shooting at these two dinosaurs with their weapons. The two creatures were got many multiple shots by (Y/N) and Alex who were take them down right away and then they both were got many shots on their bodies and they fall down on the ground and death.

(Y/N): "Well that's the two of them...." He said to himself and make the two mercenaries called them to get down there right away and they both went down there and then they both saw the two dinosaurs are death. But suddenly something was breakout of the gate and make the group of survivors were stepped back and they both saw there was a giant dinosaur and it looks like big and it is harmless...but the creature was big as hell.

Kai: "WHOA!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

(Y/N): "LOOKOUT!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at them and make them both dodge away from the insane dinosaur and then (Y/N) with Alex took the creature down quickly as possible.

(A/N: Imagine Ferrucutus as Styracosaurus attack the crew as (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors.)

Kyle: "This is amazing! Amazing with all of these!!!!!! Dinosaurs are supposed to be extinct long time ago and now they were return!" He said to them.

(Y/N): "Yeah....yeah yeah...whatever fuck off with the recording. Now time to moving on." He said to them.

To Be Continued.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

29.1K 1.1K 16
'always pity the thinkers, for they are cursed with their own imagination' - atticus
22K 557 13
The year is 1973, and there has been a green light to allow an expedition into the last uncharted part of the world. Leading the research group is Ca...
204K 6.1K 16
An uncharted island and a group of people with all kinds of skill sets who have no idea what they've awakened. What could possibly go wrong? #1 in Ko...
106K 2.8K 15
Lizzie had been stuck on skull island since she was 15. An expedition gone wrong. She didn't expect any rescue and she had finally come to terms with...