𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 ⇝ 𝙆𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖...

De -regblackslvt

𝙎𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 (𝙣.) 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧, 𝙧𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙤... Mais

𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏
𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙊𝙉𝙀
𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙒𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙐𝘿𝘿𝙇𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙈𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙂𝙊 𝙃𝙊𝙈𝙀 }
𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙀𝘾𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙏 }
𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙄 𝘼𝙈 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙐𝙎𝙀𝘿 }
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝘽𝘼𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙔 𝙍𝙀𝙋𝙐𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 }
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙂𝙊 𝙎𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 }
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙒𝙀 𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙐𝙈𝘼 𝘽𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 }
𝙏𝙀𝙉 {𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙋𝙐𝙉𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙈 }
𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 {𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝙍𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙔 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 }
𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙇𝙀𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝙂𝙊 }
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝘼 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙇𝙀 𝙑𝙄𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙊𝙍 }
𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙄𝙎𝙀𝙎 }
𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙎𝙈𝙄𝙇𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙀𝙊𝙋𝙇𝙀 }
𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 }
𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 {𝙄𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙆𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 {𝙄 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙋𝙐𝙍𝙍𝙎 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝘼 𝙆𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙉 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙊𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝙈𝘼𝙔𝘽𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙆 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙇 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙀 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙁𝙄𝙓 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙈𝙔 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙎 }
𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙄𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 {𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉𝙏 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙎 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉 𝙀𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙃 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙏 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙔 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 {𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 {𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙎𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙃𝙎 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 {𝘼𝙇𝙎𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓 {𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 {𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐 }
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 {𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙎𝙏 𝙁𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙉𝘿 }
𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙏𝙒𝙊
𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 {𝘽𝙀𝘾𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇𝙎 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 {𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙈𝙔 𝘿𝙄𝘾𝙆 𝙎𝙄𝙍 }
𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙊𝙉𝙀 {𝙄𝙎 𝙎𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘾𝙐𝙏𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 }

𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀 }

1.1K 30 4
De -regblackslvt

𝘼𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I'm woken up to the sound of something crashing onto my bedroom floor and I gasp loudly, shooting up straight in my bed with fear filled eyes.

The sight of four male figures in my bedroom causes my heart to drop and I jump back, my back hitting my headboard as I start to hyperventilate.

"Hey, Alli, breathe" Makoa's voice snaps me out of my panicked state and I turn my head to look at him as he sits on my bed, gently taking my hand into his "You're okay. It's just me and the boys"

I take in small shaky breaths through my tear filled eyes and look around the room with a less frightened gaze.

Pope, John B and JJ all give me small concerned smiles and the blonde boy waves, causing the rest of my panic to fade away completely.

"I'm so sorry" I breathe out, taking my hand out of Makoa's to wipe away my silly tears.

I paste on a bright smile and loosen up my tense shoulders, allowing myself to relax in the boys' company.

"Don't be sorry, blondie" John B waves me off with a reassuring smile that makes my fake smile a little more real.

The overwhelming feeling of dread suddenly fills my chest and I quickly turn to look at the now empty place beside me in bed before glancing at my empty bathroom, my dread turning to confusion.

"Who was here last night?" Makoa questions and I hesitate as I turn my head back to look at my friend, but my hesitation is all the answer he needs "I'm going to fucking kill him"

Makoa stands up and I gasp in worry, grabbing his wrist to pull him back.

"Koa, please. It's just going to make things worse" I plead desperately.

"What is going on?" JJ speaks up but neither of us answer him as Makoa sits back down next to me, taking both my hands in his and looking me right in the eyes.

"You have to leave him before it's too late" He warns me in a low voice.

"It's fine. I'm fine" I try to assure my friend but he lets out a frustrated breath so I turn to the other boys with a small smile "Can you wait downstairs? I won't be long"

"Yeah, of course" Pope nods, dragging John B and JJ out of my room.

"This is not okay, Allison" Makoa declares sternly and I look back to him.

"He doesn't mean to scare me. I'm just too sensitive" I argue, shaking my head.

"No, you're not. He's just a fucking abuser" Makoa corrects me, causing me to frown deeply.

"He loves me" I protest.

"Someone who loves you wouldn't do this!" Makoa raises his voice in frustration, lifting up my arms to show me the dark bruises that circle my wrists.

A quiet sob escapes my lips and Makoa sighs, letting go of my arms to pull me into his own. I try to wipe my tears as they fall, internally telling myself that it's stupid to cry and I'm being a crybaby.

"You've got to open your eyes and realise that he's manipulating you, Alli" Makoa tells me softly, stroking my hair as I calm myself down "If he really loved you then he wouldn't do the things that he does to you"

"I know" I sniffle in defeat.

Makoa sits up straight and wipes my cheeks with his thumbs, giving me a warm smile.

"Go put on something pretty, yeah?" He tells me, knowing how it makes me feel better and I nod with a small smile.

"I love you, Koa" I croak and he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you more, Alli" He counters.

The boy leaves me to get ready and I head straight into my bathroom to wash my tear stained face. After getting all clean and changing into some clean underwear, I slip on my fluffy robe and head into my room.

A gasp escapes my lips and I jump a little when I find JJ laying on my bed, playing around with my favourite stuffed animal.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to spook you" The blonde grins apologetically and I relax with a smile.

"It's okay. Am I taking too long?" I wonder, walking over to the bed where I've laid out two of my favourite sundresses.

"Not at all, princess. Just wanted to make sure you were okay" He hums, looking at the two dresses "I think you should wear the pink one"

"Okay" I smile happily, placing the yellow one back into my wardrobe.

"I like the room. Very pink" JJ comments and I blush in embarrassment.

"I know it's kinda babyish" I grimace, looking around my pink room and eyeing my stuffed animals.

"I don't think so. I think it's perfect for you" JJ objects and I look at him in surprise.

"Really?" I ask.

"For sure. It's fit for a princess" He grins and the compliment causes me to beam at the boy happily.

"Thanks, JJ" I chirp, grabbing my summer dress and slipping into the bathroom.

I change into the dress and take my hair out of it's bun, my straight blonde locks falling down onto my shoulders in a messy but pretty kind of way.

As I enter my bedroom again, I catch JJ staring at the stuffed bunny in his hands with a quizzical look and I giggle, catching his attention.

"What did she do to you?" I joke as I slip on my white converse.

"I just never understood these things. What's the big deal?" JJ questions and I sit down next to him, taking my bunny from his hands.

"I guess it's a comfort thing. Did you not have one growing up?" I ask the boy in confusion.

"Nah" He shrugs, shaking his head "I had a beer bottle I stuck googly eyes on if that counts?"

"Wait right here" I order, plopping my bunny onto my pillow and pulling myself up to round my bed.

I head over to the corner of my room where I have an alarming amount of stuffed animals that i've collected throughout the years and never had the heart to throw out. A fluffy lion catches my eye and I grin widely, picking it out of the pile.

I walk back over to JJ and hold out the stuffed animal to him with a hopeful smile.

"For me?" He chuckles and I nod as he takes it from my grasp with a smile "Why a lion?"

"You remind me of a lion" I tell him matter of factly.

"Why's that, princess?" He asks curiously, toying with the lion.

"Well, you're confident" I state, walking over to my closet "And I think you're brave"

"You do?" He questions, seeming a little surprised and I look back at him with a cardigan in each of my hands.

"Yeah, of course. I wish I was as brave as you are" I admit and he smiles warmly at me.

"You're braver than you think you are" He assures me, making me smile.

»»-------------¤-------------««

I sit on the HMS Pogue with the boys as we head to pick up Kiara and Sarah from where they stranded the girls after I gave them an earful for doing it in the first place. My worry for the girls fades quickly after the boys explain how they thought of most things and assure me that they'll be okay.

"So what's going on with you and Kie?" John B asks me curiously and I look up at him.

"What are you talking about?" I laugh it off in denial.

"Come on, Alli. We see the looks and the touches" Pope chuckles.

"Every time you talk she gives you her full undivided attention and when she touches you, you blush like a little girl" JJ teases me and embarrassment burns in my chest.

"I do not" I mumble out.

"Allison" Pope hums with a grin.

"I have a boyfriend" I try to change the subject.

"A shitty one" Makoa adds.

"Koa" I scold my friend.

"Makoa's right. He treats you like shit" John B agrees, making me frown sadly.

"Kie would treat you right" JJ jokes and I blush at the thought, the blonde boy succeeding in making me smile "Look at the blush!"

"JJ!" I whine, causing the boys to laugh at me.

"Uh oh!" Pope announces and I turn my head to see both girls sat on the edge of the boat they're on.

"You forget your keys or something?!" John B hollers and they glare at the boys.

"You guys need a tow?!" Pope adds.

"You gotta admit it was kinda funny" John B says as the HMS pulls up next to them.

"John B. Mastermind, huh?" Kiara says sarcastically.

"I'm always plannin'" The brunette replies.

"Some patriarchal bullshit" Kiara scoffs, standing up.

"Yeah, that sucked" Sarah states, pulling herself up.

"You still love us though, right?" JJ asks cockily, throwing Kiara the rope "Here"

"Yeah, whatever" The Carrera girl snarks at him before smiling at me happily "Hey, Alli"

"Hi, Kie" I grin.

JJ elbows me to get my attention and wiggles his eyebrows at me suggestively, making me giggle as I hit his shoulder playfully.

"Hey, you still hate me?" John B asks Sarah.

"A little. We're both gonna get you back when you least expect it" Sarah retorts.

"Watch your back, boys" Kiara warns them.

"Well, I for one welcome that challenge" Pope chirps.

"Me too" JJ agrees.

"So, did you guys, you know..." Pope drawls off.

"Reconcile our differences?" Kiara offers.

"Mm mm" Sarah shakes her head.

"Not even close" Kiara scoffs.

"But we're...willing to work together" Sarah states, looking at Kiara and I smile happily.

"You know what? That's victory" John B says triumphantly.

"Yup!" JJ grins cheekily "You know what it was, guys? Hydroponic"

"Don't say that" Pope says shaking his head.

"All right, shut up" John B snaps at the boys before looking at Kiara and Sarah "You guys ready to jack some loot?"

"Yeah, whatever" Kiara laughs.

"All right, let's get in the boat" John B grins.

"Let's get it" JJ declares, throwing his arm around me as Pope starts up the engine and takes us back to the chateau.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

92.3K 810 25
'anything for the princess'
408K 4.8K 67
𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖯𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾𝗌, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾...
1.1M 21.9K 118
𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘢𝘥𝘫. 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘸𝘦...
47.5K 835 14
❁ཻུ۪۪┊ 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐄𝐗. 🖇 🪩 ❝ 𝗆𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 ❞ 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 �...