Don't Blame Me | Charles Lecl...

By nati_lec16

Charles Leclerc has two girlfriends - official one, Diana, and a secret one, Angie. What's going to happen i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 9

904 15 1
By nati_lec16

This chapter is going to contain adult content and from now on this book is not for minors anymore. So if you're underage, please, stop reading. Thank you ❤
—————

"Hi, I've missed you" Charles said and kissed Diana on the lips as soon as he saw her. His hands grabbed her waist, pulling her as close as possible. A few shutter sounds could be hear behind them. 

"I've missed you too" Diana replied and they went inside the Ferrari garage. 

It was Friday, which meant only free practice day, but the paddock was full of people. Diana could see on fan's faces that they've missed the thrill race weekends were giving. Everyone in the garage was excited too, the atmosphere was great. 

5 minutes before the free practice started everything became more hectic than when Diana attended a race in Mexico, the mechanics were running around Charles' car, almost tripping over each other. Charles was already in the car, ready to find out if they did a good job on the simulator. 

When other drivers began to drive out of their garages, Charles got out of his car and took off the helmet and balaclava angrily. His mechanics lifted the car and started to work on it. Diana took her headset off and approached the brunette.

"By the look on your face I'm guessing something's not working" She initiated. When Charles turned to her, it was obvious the situation got on his nerves. 

"No shit" His voice was sharp. "The car doesn't get fuel, looks like I'm not attending this session. God, the season hasn't even started properly and this car is already failing"

"I'm sorry. Are they going to fix it?" Diana asked. 

"Probably not before the next session. I'm gonna be in my driver's room if you want to join" He unzipped his suit and left. 

Diana decided to give him a few minutes and then check on him again. She understood how frustrating it could be, so she gave him some space to calm down. In this time she watched other drivers set lap times, adjust their cars and collect data. 

Diana knocked on Charles' driver's room door and waited for an answer. She remembered the last time she went in without being sure she can and didn't want to do it again. Charles opened the door for her and let her in. 

"Was I harsh?" He asked immediately when the door closed. 

"No. I mean, maybe a little, but I know you wasn't angry with me so it's okay" Diana reassured him. 

"I'm sorry, I just really miss racing. Driving on the simulator is not the same and the fact I have to wait when everyone else is out there is not fun. I can't wait for the next session" 

"I can distract you if you want but you have to take your fireproofs off" Diana proposed and instantly regretted the words she used. Charles looked at her curiously with a sparkle in his eyes and raised his eyebrows. "And lay on your stomach. You've got a dirty mind"

"I didn't say anything" Charles laughed. "But sure, distract me"

Charles obeyed her instructions without further insinuations. Diana crouched next to the bed and began to massage his shoulders. She used the techniques she saw a massage therapist do on her mom's back, they were meant to release the tension in the muscles. Slowly, without taking her hands off of his skin, Diana made circles with her fingers. She put more and more pressure as the time passed and Charles seemed to really enjoy it. His face was turned in her direction, but his eyes were closed. He was smiling lightly, looking like he was about to fall asleep.

When Diana felt it was time to end the massage, she repeated her movements in reverse order, her touch getting lighter. When she finally took her hands off of Charles' body, he sighed with disappointment.

"I could literally pay you to stay here and massage me all day" He said without opening his eyes. "I didn't know you can do that"

"I've got lots of hidden talents" Diana chuckled. "Okay, it was fun while it lasted, but it's time to get back to the garage"

"Uh.. You can go, I'll join you in a few minutes" Charles replied abashed.

"I can wait for you here if you like" Diana smiled, not knowing why Charles didn't get up yet.

"No no no, it's okay, I'll be there in just a second"

Diana felt weird, but didn't push the subject. She went out of the room, giving Charles the time he asked for. After taking a few steps she realised her purse was still on the table, so she decided to come back and get it.

"I forgot my..." She didn't get to finish her sentence, the words stuck in her throat after witnessing Charles touching himself just seconds after she left.

Diana really needed to remember to knock.

Charles looked like he saw a ghost. He quickly stopped and tried to cover himself with anything within reach. Unfortunately it was Diana's purse. Red started flowing to his cheeks, they both stared at each other in disbelief.

Diana wanted to turn around but her body didn't let her. She just stood there, mouth wide open, not even blinking.

"I swear this is not what it looks like" Charles stumbled over his words.

For Diana it was pretty clear though. It instantly became obvious why he didn't get up. And why he told her to wait in the garage.

Diana felt flattered that her touch had so much power over him. The man so many girls dream about. One of only twenty Formula One drivers in the entire world. Charles Leclerc was horny because of her.

And she wanted to find out how horny.

"It's okay" She said after taking the first step towards him. "Was it because of me?"

"You weren't supposed to find out" Charles' voice was so quiet Diana could barely hear him. 

"I took it as a compliment" She was slowly getting closer to him, not taking her eyes off of his body. "I don't want you to stop because I'm here"

If anyone ever knew Diana, they knew she wasn't dominant in any shape or form. Her behavior in the current situation was unexpected, she was surprised she didn't ran out of the room as soon as possible. It was like someone else took over her body, making her do things she would never think she could.

"What?" Charles asked flabbergasted, not believing his own ears.

"Or maybe you would like some help?"

Charles' eyes widened when he heard Diana's words. He was thinking about it many times, but the chances of it actually happening was close to zero in his opinion. It exceeded his expectations in every way.

Diana sat on her heels before him, putting her hands on his thighs. Her cheeks were burning hot, not really knowing what the Monégasque is going to do.

But she really wanted to help.

She placed a soft kiss right next to her finger, on the inner side of Charles' thigh. He let out a small sigh and closed his eyes, tilting his head back. He didn't stop her, so Diana kissed him again and again, every time a little bit closer to his hips.

Finally he let go of her purse, grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. It was fierce, almost rushed, like he couldn't get enough of her. Diana moaned in his lips, a tingling sensation started to build in her lower stomach. She lightly brushed the tip of her finger on Charles' penis, making him shiver.

"Diana" Charles whispered, out of breath, almost without breaking the kiss.

"Diana what?" She asked while going back to her previous position.

"Don't make me beg" A whimper came out of his mouth.

"You're gonna do it anyway" She said and lowered her head.

She licked him from the base to the tip, carefully watching Charles' reaction. He bit his lip and squeezed his eyes shut, instantly grabbing her hair. Then, she blowed on the wet mark she left on his length and pulled away a little.

"Please, ma chérie"

Diana always had a soft spot for French and she also couldn't wait any longer. She wanted to make him feel good, be the cause of his pleasure, watch him be completely dependent on her.

She slowly put the tip in her mouth. It felt good to hear Charles gasp, so she took it deeper. He ran his hand through his hair and pushed his hips in Diana's direction, silently asking for more. It was hard for Diana to fit his whole cock in her mouth, but she tried her best. Finally, when the gag reflex hit, she decided to add a hand at the bottom.

Charles' quiet moans got progressively louder the faster Diana was moving her head up and down. He still had his hand in her hair, but let her do the job and didn't set the pace himself. She tried looking him straight in the eyes, but he coudn't watch her for long. The sight of his dick disappearing in Diana's lips was exceptional, it could make him come too easily. 

When Charles' cock started throbbing in her mouth, she knew she needed to slow down. It was too good to finish only after a few minutes. When Charles realised what she was doing, he leaned on his elbow and smiled.

"Don't play with me" He said under his breath, brushing away a lock of Diana's blonde hair from her eyes.

Diana could only imagine how desperate he was to come, she decided to tease him only for a few seconds more and then she picked up the tempo again. His needy moan transformed into a hiss when she digged her nails into his thigh. He was close, she could sense it. 

"I'm..." Charles clenched his hands on the bed, his knuckles whitened.

Charles made the most pleased sound Diana ever heard when hot liquid flowed down her throat. His body involuntarily arched back. He tasted good, salty but good. Diana could get used to it. 

Charles was leaning on the wall, breathing heavily. And smiling at her. She licked her lips, stood up and kissed him. It was supposed to be a quick, you're-welcome peck, but instead Charles grabbed her waist, made her sit on his still shaky legs and sucked on her bottom lip. 

Diana never had a guy kiss her like that after he came in her mouth. They said it's disgusting and she should brush her teeth immediately, but Charles didn't seem to mind. 

"Get yourself together, I'm gonna wait in the garage" Diana said and left the room, because if she stayed, things might've progress.

As soon as she closed the door behind her, the Brit made a quiet squeak of excitement. Like a teenager being happy about going on a date, she was happy she made Charles cum in her mouth.

The first practice session came to an end only seconds before Charles showed up. He was walking in Diana's direction, but was quickly called for interviews. Maybe it was for the better, because Diana started having second thoughts about what happened.

What if it happened too soon? What if she seemed bossy? How's their relationship gonna change? All of these questions couldn't give Diana a rest. She was sitting in the garage all by herself, but when Charles is going to finish the interviews he's definitely gonna find her.

Diana decided it would be for the best to hide somewhere for now, but she needed to eat something first. She made her way to the hospitality, but she didn't find anything she would like to eat. The blonde just grabbed a crossaint and went to find somewhere to sit in peace.

Diana didn't want to see Charles before she figures out her feelings, but her wishes didn't always come true. Someone grabbed her hand from behind and pulled her in between two garages.

She had her back to the wall, Charles was directly in front of her. He started kissing her fiercely, putting one hand on her ass and the other on her neck. Diana's body reacted immediately, she felt a heat wave coming, her heart was beating really fast. Charles' fingers found their way under Diana's skirt, slipping under her panties right away. Before Diana could even process what was happening, she moaned with pleasure at the sudden feeling of Charles' middle finger making circles on her clit.

Diana stopped the kiss and pulled Charles' hand away because as incredible as it felt, it was a public place and anyone could see what they were doing. Or record it. They couldn't let that happen, but Charles seemed not to think about things like that.

"You're so wet already" Charles whispered in Diana's ear and began to kiss her neck.

"You know we can't, right? Not here" Diana tried to be reasonable, but the truth was, she was ready to give in right then and there.

"There's no one here and I can't stop thinking about what you did to me earlier" His voice vibrated against her skin, sending shivers down Diana's spine. "I wanted to return the favor"

"You're going to have to wait for that"

It was really hard for Diana to resist, but she felt like it was the right thing to do. Charles tried to change her mind by making sad puppy face, but Diana didn't let it change her decision. She took Charles' hand and they made their way to see how did Carlos' car perform.

Charles was looking at the data, but there was no way in hell he could comprehend any of it. Every single thought in his head was about Diana. She was standing next to him, their arms were touching and every fiber in his body screamed at him to take her somewhere private, undress her and fuck the life out of her.

But obviously, he couldn't. He shouldn't even agree to what Diana did in the first place. He was at work, it was the first race weekend of the season and he needed to be focused on that instead of how sexy Diana looked like while sucking his dick. So he texted Andrea that he needs an ice bath. Charles was hoping the cold water will help him get back to the right mindset.

Charles' car was ready to go just in time for second practice, he managed to pull a few good laps but still needed some adjusting. It obviously wasn't as good as RedBull's car, they dominated last season and it seemed like other teams weren't even close to their pace, but Charles had a special ability to extract everything out of what he had to work with. That's why he had so many supporters. 

Fred Vasseur was happy with the boy's performance, patting their back as soon as they got out of their cars. After last season's struggles it was great to see everyone having high hopes after the first day. 

"Good job mate" Carlos congratulated Charles for setting third fastest lap time. Carlos was only two tenths behind the Monègasque. 

"Yeah, you too. Feels good to be back" They both smiled. This kind of spark in their eyes only appeared when they were doing what they loved most. 

When Diana was waiting for Charles to finish his interviews to say goodbye, she was scrolling through Twitter. It was her favorite social media of all time, but at the same time people were ruthless and probably didn't even realise how many nasty things celebrities actually could see be written about them. This time was no different. 

Diana read through the replies to her latest post and stumbled upon an account dedicated fully to her. It was the first time something like that happened to her. Sure, there were people calling themselves her fans. She didn't think she was doing anything special to have fans, but it was not her place to tell anyone what they should or shouldn't be calling themselves. 

Being nosy as she always is, Diana clicked on the account to see why someone made it. After reading the bio on the profile, she instantly regretted it. It was a hate account, not a fan one. She could see it was made the month Diana and Charles publicly announced being in a relationship. And ever since, this person was doing nothing but harassing Diana, writing lies about her, commenting on her every picture and spitting venom left and right. 

Diana knew she should just block and report this account, but she coudn't make herself stop reading all of the horrible things this person had to say. 

This bitch has no brain or body so she obviously fucks good enough for Charlie to be with her

He can do so much better than this troll looking imitation of a woman

I'm gonna hit her with my car the first chance I get

No one even knew who she was before and now she acts all famous, fucking slut

Just months and months of constant bullying. The account had only 37 followers, but Diana assumed they agreed with what this person was saying. There were also replies under some of this posts, mostly people defending Diana and calling out this disgusting behavior. 

There was too many Tweets for Diana to be able to read them all before the interviews were over, so she made a screenshot of the username to make sure she will be able to find it again. She also send it to Pierre to ask for advice, requesting not to tell anyone for now. 

When she was about to get up from the couch, she felt her phone vibrating in her hand. Charles was still on his way to see her, so she had some time to look at the text she got.

Unknown

Go back to your stupid country and stay there or I'm gonna make you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 854 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
418K 7.2K 62
OphΓ©lie, or Ophelia as everyone outside of Monaco calls her, has been best friends with Charles Leclerc since they were in nappies. When Charles admi...
418K 9.2K 89
Valerie Sainz, Carlos' sister, who is almost every day at the track with him, got a job at Ferrari's social media and design team. She loves her wor...
27.6K 504 60
Can we ever find our way back to each other? Friendship lost, love found?