Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

By Huyhuynh406

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... More

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase
Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf
Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 22: The Two Survivors
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo
Chapter 30: The Ending

Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone

372 10 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When they both took them down right away and they both turn their heads to look at each others and nod their heads and then the two of them looking at the survivors also Kyle with his assistant got everything to recording at the survivors.

(Y/N): "Captain, I found the survivors....they are here." He said to them in the radio ear.

Captain: "Copy that, we will bring the chopper to you both right now." He said to (Y/N) and the radio was end up right now and he with Alex raise their rifles up at these survivors and make them both surprise and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, hands up!" He said to them and make them both raise their hands up and then Soap told them.

Alex: "Don't move." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then (Y/N) asked them in question.

(Y/N): "Is anyone who can speak our language?" He asked them and make them nod their heads and then he said.

(Y/N): "Good." He said.

Alex "Are you the students who were got blow up from the airplane?" He asked them and make them both look at each others and nod their heads and then Naruse said.

Naruse: "Yes, we both are....we are the survivors who survive from the airplane." She said to (Y/N) and make him was definitely confirmed it and he walk to them and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright hand me over the I.DS...your student I.DS right now." He said to them and make them both handle the I.DS Japanese to him and make him grab it in his hand and he take a look at their names and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright hands down...we are the rescue team and you guys are going to be safe right now...no need to worry so we are going to take you guys back to your homes with your families right away." He said to them and make them both sigh in relief out.

Alex: "(Y/N), take a look at this." He said to (Y/N) and make him was walking to Alex right away and the two of them were looking down at the dead body of dinosaur that they were killing it and they never seen these creatures before and it was big like a lion or tiger. When (Y/N) was report to them with the radio and warn them about there is an animals who are out there and dangerous and they must prepare for the guns right away.

(Y/N): "These things...aren't animals for what we saw...some kind of dinosaurs." He said.

Alex: "Oh hell no, what are these things?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't know...but we have to report to captain about-" He tried to said and out of nowhere a raptor screeching out and make the two of them turn their heads to look and (Y/N) saw this and make him push Alex out of the way and he was fall down on the ground. Then (Y/N) goes backflip and make him land his feet down on the ground and (Y/N) take his combat knife out and he goes his fighting stance position.

The survivors gasped out and Alex got up from the ground and he got his gun out and prepare to shoot and he heard (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Wait, Alex. This one's mine." He said to him.

(Y/N): "Alright, come on then....motherfucker." He said to the raptor.

(Y/N) makes a move as he ran to the velociraptor and stabs it on the top of its head, close to its nose. The dinosaur screamed in pain as (Y/N) makes action, the raptor shakes its head, and retreats as it runs away. Another raptors looked at (Y/N)'s direction, staring at him, seeing him completely unobstructed. It snarled it's menacing scream as it ran towards (Y/N), crossing the tree in long, incredibly swift strides. (Y/N) was shocked to see it happening and froze in panic, when suddenly the animal made a gasping, gurgling sound and the big body pitched forward onto the ground.

The heavy tail thumped on the floor in spasms. The raptor continued to make choking sounds, punctuated by intermittent loud shrieks. Foam bubbled from it's mouth. The head flopped back and forth. The tail slammed and thumped and then (Y/N) could see the creature was breathing and keep breathing and Soap was lowering his gun down and he saw (Y/N) approach the dying creature and he is going to finish it right away.

When (Y/N) was walking to the raptor and he begin to stabbed the dinosaur in the head at 5 times and keep killing it...then other survivors are saw him is brutal and keep stabbing at the dinosaur to death right away.

After (Y/N) was done with the killing at the dinosaur and the body of creature is dead and it didn't move on and make him breathing out and (Y/N) cleaning the knife away from the bloods and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Alex and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, let's get moving on...before these creatures are showing up." He said to Alex.

Alex: "Right, bro. You heard the man....let's move!" He said to them and they both were

(Y/N) with Alex has found Oribe and Matsuoka with other survivors, while the other group survivors was finding someplace safe, but then they were attacked by a vicious hybrid velociraptors and one of their friends had killed them. Then ran away to leave a murderous uproar, and that where our story continues...

Miura: "*Crying* Miki...Hiroshi...and Satoshi...they're all gone."

Matsuoka comforts her as she helps her calm down. Miura cried because of what happened when the raptors killed their friends.

Matsuoka: "It's okay, I'm right here."

Kai: "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on, someone explain!"

Matsuoka: "I think I do, what you all just witnessed were a pack of velociraptors. My mentor says that they are portrayed as being highly intelligent and capable of setting traps for their prey and communicating with other pack members."

Kai: "Huh?!"

Oribe: "If were going to survive on an island like this until rescue comes, we'll have to hide ourselves from those dinosaurs."

Kamijo: "That's bullshit!! No way in hell are we gonna survive at a place like this, understand?!"

Kai: "You shut the fuck up! This isn't her fault, and it certainly has nothing to do with her, got it!?"

Naruse: "Why are you being such a harsh guy, huh?!"

Kamijo: "What did you say?!"

Matsuoka: "Just shut it! Okay, we're gonna lose our stamina if we keep arguing at a time like this."

Kai: "She's right, we need to find somewhere that is safe and secure if you do not want to get eaten by a dinosaur. Come on!"

Kamijo: "Hold it! I know what you're trying to say, but we probably won't survive just like what these two soldiers and some two cameramen who were the fucking record all everything around. In fact, what we really need is a strong leader, like myself. So let me be the boss."

Matsuoka: "Look no one asked you to be the leader! Now is not the time!"

Kamijo: "You all saw that those things had killed our friends, right?"

Miki: "That's true."

Kamijo: "But rather than dead people, we should give priority to the safety of people alive, don't you think!?"

Kai: "You're kidding! Didn't you see that those were our friends from the same school we were all in, do you not care about people that we look up to!?" He said to Kamijo

Kamijo: "And why the hell should I? those people aren't my family nor even a friend or anything like that in particular. I wonder if I could save them from those things-" He said and then out of nowhere (Y/N) punch Kamijo across in the face and make him hit to the tree and he was kneel down on the ground and other survivors were surprise for what they saw (Y/N) just punch him and then he grab the collar of Kamijo and he said.

(Y/N): "Shut the fuck up and sit down, ass-wipe." He said to him and push him down on the seat of rock and then he turn his head to look at Alex and he said.

(Y/N): "Alex, watch this one...he's kind of ass. If you seen him dare to do stupid things...shoot him in the legs or arms." He said.

Alex: "Roger that." He said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the others and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright, anybody is hurt or not?" He asked them and make them shook their heads.

(Y/N): "Good, now those whoever following this maggot right there. So shut the fuck up! Do you want to survive on this island or not?" He asked them and make them all shut up and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Alright, name's (Y/N)...and this is my partner Alex...and we are here to rescue you and investigate on this island by me and my teammates. But the chopper will be back at 5 hours later...cause it is heading out to report to the others." He said to them and make them silent and then Kai asked (Y/N).

Kai: "Wait, sir...is that your real name?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is my real name...and only Mutsumi know who I am..." He told them and then Mutsumi was heard this and make her surprise to heard the voice of someone that she was turn her head to look at (Y/N) and smile little bit and she blushes.

(Y/N): "Look, if any of us want to survive, then we should all form as a group, in that it'll be easy for help to arrive in a few days. And about what you guys just saw, even though I haven't seen the look of the raptors just now, they usually appear in different colors. In terms of their behavior, these raptors did not vocalize as much as the other variants when hunting with the only instance of this behavior when a female individual called for her subordinate when they hunt."

Kai: "Huh? They do hunt in packs, like wolves among a sheep, eh? Even though we don't know how those raptors were brought back to life, you want us to find out, don't you?"

(Y/N): "But I thought this island had animals out there but some goddamn monsters are here." He said to them.

Kai: "Wait, why are you and your teammates here for the island?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "We are here for the island to investigate at it." He said and then Alex asked (Y/N) about what the map he want to know about this island.

Alex: "Now is there more creatures out there, (Y/N)?" He ask (Y/N) and make him nod his head.

(Y/N): "Yeah, but about earlier, there definitely is something more dangerous as the velociraptor, there's possibly a T-Rex as well?"

Jinno: "A...A T-rex?"

(Y/N): "I'm the only one who can help save you from the other dinosaurs. I plan on finding us a shelter, so let's all stay together."

Matsuoka: "But you're not going on your own, we're going with you."

Naruse: "Of course, we'll support you no matter what."

Oribe: "They're right, you know. And you'll always have me."

(Y/N): "Thank you. Okay, let's go everyone! We can meet the others right away."

Kamijo stops then and pushes them back. He still wants to call himself the boss. But they didn't want him to be the leader.

Kamijo: "I won't let any of yo--!!!"

*BANG*

A gunshot hit to the cheek at Kamijo's face and now he was shocked and also everybody too now they looking at (Y/N) who holding pistol gun from his holster right now aiming at Kamijo's face and now he's shocked and feared too same Jinno, and Kai too.

(Y/N): "I said I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ARGUE BETWEEN YOU AND THE OTHERS!!! NOW IF YOU WANT TO BE A LEADER?!!! THEN BE A MAN ALREADY, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" He said to him and then Alex surprise to see his partner getting angry like that.

(Y/N) shout at them like a mad dog and rage too now they were scared too for now they never seeing (Y/N)'s face more looking like a mad man ever before. Also Miura was scared too for now he coming toward at Kamijo and putting a gun on the forehead that he still shaking and the gun what (Y/N) holding is a pistol.

(Y/N): "You still got an answer? Or maybe I will shot you in the head right now."

Kamijo was still shaken with anger grit on his teeth right now but the thing is (Y/N) putting his gun away on his holster for now. When (Y/N) was give him a kick in the nut and make Kamijo was shout out in pain and make him fall down on the ground and he was holding his nut by his hands and tried to stop hurting.

(Y/N): "Alright, anyone else?" He asked them and they both didn't say anything.

(Y/N): "Come on, let's go right now we don't have time. Who knows when we have the chance to make it because rescue arrived, but we probably won't get off this island alive if we're not careful."

Kamijo: "Tch."

Matsuoka: "Are you gonna let us follow this guy's plan for us to survive? Or are you just gonna stand there in silence with the dinosaurs. He's leader, so you decided. These two guys can be expected to do all thinking in this group, can't they?"

Kai: "Come on dude, just say 'yes' if you follow his plan for all of us to live."

Kamijo had already made a decision for the group.

Kamijo: "Okay...you're win this time, sir. cause you have a gun to aiming at me...also you become a leader for now..."

(Y/N): "We've come so far since our plane has crashed, and without anyone that can help us. I can help you get through this. Let's not lose hope, we all find somewhere safe for now and we will find other survivors and get all the help we need."

Kyle: "He's right....if you want to survive...and you all need to follow him." He said to them and make them nod their heads.

Matsuoka: "You have a strong heart, (Y/N). you fight for a better life."

(Y/N) smiled from what she said.

(Y/N): "People are fighting so hard for attention and recognition, rather than fighting for their goals and dreams."

Naruse: "That's true! I mean, I am helpless on my own, but we all will stay together."

Oribe: "I may have a protective nature, but I am courageous when lives are at risk. We all can be a help to you. Besides, the purpose of life is hidden in the reasons of our unconditional choices."

They gave (Y/N) and Alex motivation because they knew they believe in him. And so they all began their adventure to find a place to avoid dinosaur attacks and more danger is just around the corner.

Time Skip Later.

When (Y/N) with Alex with the two cameramen and the group of survivors are walking and they both were heading out to somewhere else in this island and make them both are chilling by themselves also (Y/N) with Alex contacting the other teammates but none of them weren't answer at it. Then the two mercenaries could heard the whispers and other voices from some strange languages and whatever it is.

(Y/N): "Alex, there was spears on the trees....and you know what that mean is?"

Alex: "We aren't alone." He said

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 11 2
Following an event in which they were all saved by a massive unidentified creature, the Commander and the Nikkes that joined him on Blue Water Island...
18.4K 714 28
I don't own Kyochuu Rettou Or Aliens V.S Predators. (Y/N) (L/N)/The Specialist who was assign up for his job as security of Weyland Corp and (Y/N) wa...
108K 2.8K 15
Lizzie had been stuck on skull island since she was 15. An expedition gone wrong. She didn't expect any rescue and she had finally come to terms with...
77.6K 1.6K 11
"The last time I went west I was attacked by one of those things because I tried to befriend it. It nearly took my leg off- if it wasn't for Hank and...