Kyochuu Rettou: King Kong God...

By Huyhuynh406

King Kong (2005) Belong To Universal Studios. X Kyochuu Rettou from Crunchyroll. Two mercenaries who were got... More

Introduction
OC's Introduction
Dinosaurs & Monsters Enemies
Prologue 01: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 1
Prologue 02: The Beginning Of Skull Island Part 2
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Island/We aren't alone
Chapter 3: Sight Of Dinosaur/Natives Tombs
Chapter 4: Kamijo's Death/Styracosaurus Attack
Chapter 5: Oribe Is Taken By Kong/Bull T-Rex Attack
Chapter 6: Kong Save Oribe
Chapter 7: Kong V.S Mother Quetzalcoatlus
Chapter 8: Akira/The Stampede
Chapter 9: Therizinosaurus V.S Raptors/Giganotosaurus Attack
Chapter 10: The Other Survivors/There's Still More?!
Chapter 11: The Talking/Kong & Mutsume
Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops
Chapter 13: The Insect Pit Attack
Chapter 14: Beware The Swamp
Chapter 15: King Kong's Hero/Battle T-Rexes
Chapter 16: Kyle's Plan To Capture Kong/Spinosaurus Attack
Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase
Chapter 18: Spinosaurus V.S Therizinosaurus/A Lone Wolf
Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad
Chapter 20: Fallen Log
Chapter 21: T-Rex Again?!?/Bon Appetite By Megalodon
Chapter 22: The Two Survivors
Chapter 23: Megaraptor's Attack
Chapter 24: The Rexes Family
Chapter 25: Fasolasuchus Attack
Chapter 26: Kong V.S Fasolasuchus
Chapter 27: Rescue Mutsumi/Kong V.S Giganotosaurus
Chapter 28: Capturing Kong
Chapter 29: King Kong & Bull T-Rex In Tokyo
Chapter 30: The Ending

Chapter 1: The Survivors/Encounter Raptors

357 9 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Alex are in the chopper and they both were sat there and checking the ammos from their weapons and it was alright and then the two of them heard the pilot told the group that they were almost there and (Y/N) was got the cigarette out and he hold the lighter too and the two of them were lighting up with the cigarettes.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm....*" He thought himself and he was turn his head to look outside from the window of the chopper and he saw there were strange jungles around here and when (Y/N) saw there was a flying creature right there and there was a Pteranodon flying. When (Y/N)

Kyle: "Holy....did you see that?! Quick! Get the picture of it!" He said and his assistant take a picture right away and when the two of them are taking lot of pictures from the dinosaur flying and then the pilot who was flying the chopper to the island and he notice something over there and he called out.

Pilot: "I see a smokes over there!" He said to (Y/N) and Alex...the two of them turn their heads to look and they both saw there was a smokes come from the tree and then (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Alright, pull over the smokes right there." He said to the pilot and make the pilot nod his head and then the chopper was begin to flying there right away and make the chopper gonna landing down on the ground. When the four of them got out of the chopper and they both were take a look for what they saw this plane...the plane was crashes in accident.

(Y/N): "What the hell happened here?" He asked himself.

Alex: "This must be incident?" He said.

Kyle: "Plane crash....when did this happened?" He asked himself.

(Y/N): "Must be last night." He said to them and make them both confuse with surprise and then they both were walking to there right away and then (Y/N) told Alex to spread out and check around at the plane crash. When the two of them were checking around and then they both were take a look at it and nothing here and make (Y/N) with Alex didn't find a survivors....only 4 dead bodies on the ground.

(Y/N): "Shit, nothing here." He said.

Alex: "They are dead...." He said.

Kyle: "Hey guys! I found footprints!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make the two of them heard it and they both take a look at each others and then they both walk to there right away and then they saw Kyle who called out and pointing his finger down on the sand where the footprint of humans are here.

(Y/N): "Alex, we need to go....there were more survivors out there and we need to save them." He said to him.

Alex: "Right, let's go." He said and then four of them begin to moving out.

Time Skip Later.

On the other side of the island, there was another group of survivors were finding something to eat and for something to drink for their throats. First there was Kai Kazuhiko; he has shoulder-length hair with thick, textured twists. His features are rather slim and refined with sharp eyes and jawline. He's a bit shorter and skinner than average. He dresses in a simple button-up and jeans. His thick lashes, viridian eyes and hair makes him unique enough amongst peers.

Second, there's Kamijo Atsushi, lean and tall in statue, Atsushi sports a delinquent demeanor that coincides his style. His head is shaved with an x bladed in his hairline. Thin brows accentuated his frown and snarl he usually wears. He wears a vintage style aviator jacket with a cream-full collar. He adorns a gold chain and skinny jeans that sag low on his hips. Judging by his clothes, he pays close attention to appearance. Judging by his clothes, he pays close attention to appearance.

Third there Hiroshi Tsuge; he was wearing white soc jacket and red coloring with a shirt and pants.

Fourth came Satoshi Oda, an little overweight boy with a sweater that says "YAS" and on the top and "NO" on the bottom and wears navy blue pants.

Fifth, Miuara Mami, a popular idol who attends the school; is the object of adoration by many of her male (And some female) classmates. Though physically and emotionally weak, and adept to any harsh wilderness. Though Mami doesn't appear to be the regular student, she stands out with pink pigtails, attire and light blue eyes. She wears a white daisy accessory in her hair, even though it is impractical in their situation. She's petite and shorter than her peers.

Sixth came Miki Shirakawa, an alert girl with good hearing due to her timid nature. She is very shy, quiet girl in the group.

Seventh came Naruse Chitose, and lastly came Jinno Misuzu. There were 7 people in the group that were searching for something that could find themselves safe and secure.

Kai: "Man, I'm getting thirst."

Hiroshi: "Me too.."

Kamijo: "Shut up, your throat's ain't the only ones that are dry!"

Miura: "Hey...do you think it was just us that survived?"

Satoshi: "No, not at all, Mami. I'm sure there other survivors waiting around the corner."

Hiroshi: "What's up with you appealing to the idol at a time like this?"

Satoshi: "Th...That's not what I'm doing."

Although in his perspective, Satoshi was not seen doing anything otaku-ish.

Naruse look down to see that the trial is full of dry dirt. She usually knows that there's a path that is made of asphalt, but this one is not.

Naruse: "Guys, don't you notice anything strange about this island? I just assumed that—"

Hiroshi: "Hey, look!"

They all see a vending machine that is covered in roots on the side and is broken. And they ran into the machine. Hiroshi, Kai and Kamijo pushed the machine down, grabbed the stick as they try to open the back aside of the vending machine. Naruse told them to stop.

Naruse: "Hold on, wait just a minute! Who cares about who own this vending machine..."

The back of the vending machine was open. They didn't care about stopping, they just wanted something to fill their energy, in a rude kinda way.

Kamijo: "Shut up! It's a state of emergency!"

They all took a can, and drank it.

Hiroshi: "Ahhh, that hit the spot!"

Kai: "Only if it were cold, it would be better."

Kamijo tossed Miki and Naruse a drink, Miki got one, but Naruse didn't want one. She felt disrespected when they didn't listen. Jinno licked the top part of the can while it was flowing down. She looks like she was totally in love with it.

Jinno: "it's too bad, we have to wait a place like this, right, class rep?"

Naruse didn't respond.

Jinno: "Hey, come over here for a sec."

Jinno held Miura close to her and they sat down. Naruse knows that Jinno is the most disgusting woman as far as she remembers. That's one reason that why Naruse convinces Matsuoki to go with Oribe instead.

Jinno: "Phew. Glad we're able to secure ourselves with some drinks. Though we don't have any food for later. Hey, you guys, go look for some food!!!"

Kamijo: "Misuzu, you really are a bitch, you know that?"

Hiroshi: "Yeah, sounds like you're forcing us to find a food!"

Jinno: "If you find me some delicious food, I'll show you guys something you like."

Kai: "Nah, I'd rather pass."

Satoshi: "Same here."

Jinno: "Fine then, how about I show you guys Mami's hypersensitive look instead?"

Miura: "W-Why!?"

Jinno: "Oh, come on, they want to see that cute look when you're embarrassed, don't they?"

Miura: "Hey, couldn't you just think about telling them to go and scout for a little?"

Jinno: "Don't you remember what my usual everyday self is like, because while I'm around, all you'll ever be is a scrap material, got that?"

Miura: "Y-Yes, ma'am..." She felt down

Miura got shocked when she told her something that felt hurt as she realizes that she molest her. The way that she treated Miura made her believe that she is an evil redhead. The boys left to not get involved, so they went out to look for something, maybe find some food. Naruse saw that she was bullying Miura, she walked up to them and Miura ran close to her feeling that she is saved.

Naruse: "Misuzu, do you really believe that this is a perfect time bully people. Because it's certainly not."

Jinno: "Do you believe that this is a perfect time to act as a class president?"

They both angry until someone came from the bushes who was also from the group. It was Inou Ai. She had long, ashen hair pulled into a ponytail. She wearing an orange jacket, olive green shorts and running shows. A girl from the school Wandervogel Club.

Inou: "Hey, now. I finally catch up to you guys and there's already trouble? If we're not cooperating after we've fallen into such a unique situation, then our chances of survival will decrease rapidly, you know. And since our mobile devices aren't useful in this place, either, we should help each other out, too."

A little personality she showed was a general friendliness and optimism. Though that she is very energetic when it comes to playing a sport.

Jinno: "What the hell took you so long?!"

Inou took she steps as she was counting. She must have been counting those numbers because as she counted 997 to 1000, she was making a landmark map.

Inou: "Since my pace is an average of 54 centimeters, it took me about 450 meters to get here from where I was a little while ago."

Since where they are is about 2.3 kilometers from where she is now with the group, she thought that this island is a pretty big one.

Inou: "As one would expect...only those from the Wandervogel Club are able to make a simple map like this."

Jinno: "A map?"

Inou: "Yeah, I'm making a landmark map. Even hikers manage to get lost into situations like this, it makes sense to do this so that we won't end up running in circles and heading back to the same place. Anyway, the class rep can clarify the data that I collected."

Naruse: "A little while ago, those guys who said that they didn't like this seem to have walked away. So since they aren't with us, the likelihood that this group would survive has been lowered immensely."

Jinno had something to say about this.

Jinno: "Hey! I know what you're trying to say, okay?!"

Inou: "If that case, then how about we take a majority vote after the boys come back."

Jinno: "Shut up!!"

Miki: "So, what do we do now?"

Inou: "Hold on for a minute. Nature calls."

Naruse: "Wait, you're doing it now?"

Inou: "Don't worry, I'm used to it back at the Wandervogel Club. So it should be quick."

Jinno: "Hey, wander! Where are you running off, to!?"

Inou: "It's only natural. I'll be back soon."

Jinno: "She went off, didn't she?"

Naruse looked back at the jungle area while on the trial, she wondered that what is taking the people that left so long. She also wondered and worried about Mutsumi.

Naruse: "*Thinking* If Mutsumi were to join this group, along with , I'm sure we'd be able to survive until rescue comes. Mutsumi and Ayumi, where are you two?"

While Inou was finding a spot to do something that's 'natural, she was looking for a spot so she can take a leak. She crouched down and her hands were on her knees and waiting for urinating to come. While she was waiting, she hears rustling from the bushes. She gasps, and thought that it was the boys coming back, she felt like she needed to hurry. And then she heard a reptilian hiss, it was coming somewhere from the bushes.

Inou sees it, her eyes were opening wide and became alarmed. She didn't like what was happening at a time like this, until she saw a dark striped lizard creeping slowly through the jungle foliage as it sees it's prey. The lizard rises slowly out of the bush, fully revealing itself to Inou, hissing at her. The appearance of this horrifying reptile made her petrified, and let out a scream horror.

The group hears the scream as it echoed. She cries for help. They ran to where she is and they stopped as they see than an animal was staring at her. It wasn't just an animal, but rather appear to be their own separate species. They all see that Inou Ai has witnessed a Velociraptor.

This 6-feet dinosaur is extremely intelligent, they are known as the vicious carnivores the world has ever known and it had a hammerhead shark's head like new hybrid dinosaur.

Naruse gasped and covered her mouth with an alarmed instead of screaming and Inou was saw the creature jump attacked at her and make the girl was dodge out of the way and she run to the others right away. When Miki saw this and she was about to run away but then out of nowhere another dinosaur was appeared right away and make it jumped down and attacking at her right away and she letting out her screams.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N) & Alex.

When Alex and (Y/N) with two Cameramen Kyle and his assistant are walking in the middle of jungles by themselves and they both were heading out to somewhere in the island before they are walking and then they heard a screaming from the girl.

(Y/N): "Whoa, Alex. Stop....did you heard that?"

Alex: "Yeah, sounds like-"

(Y/N): "A girl....Someone's screaming and trouble. Come on, we need to move right now." He said to Alex and the two of them with cameramen were running toward where the screaming from the girl right now and they both heading out and searching for the survivors.

Back to survivors.

The boys ran to what was going on, and they were all paralyzed with fear as they see Miki's corpse being eaten by a velociraptor. Now there were 2 raptors snarling around Miki's body, tearing viciously at her carcass. They watched as one of the raptors lift its head up tearing away a piece of blood-soaked shirt, another was shaking the hiker's severed head and it's jaws before dropping it to the ground. Here it was every animal for itself. The frenzied raptors hopped and ducked their heads as they tortured the rest of the body into pieces. Then suddenly, 3 raptors emerged from the bushes as they also made their appearance.

Hiroshi: "No...this can't be happening."

Kai: "I thought dinosaurs had died years ago. How is it possible they're still here?!"

Satoshi was frightened when he seeing the raptors killing one of their friends and slowly took a few steps back. But another raptor jumps onto a fallen tree trunk behind them, he doesn't notice it. Unaware of the raptor's presence, he remained silent until he finally sees the raptor behind him. The raptor crouches and snarls and slams into Satoshi, and takes him down. Satoshi is thrown forward, into the others, who fall like dominoes. Satoshi screams, his voice unnatural, high-pitched squeal, as the raptor flips him over and lower its jaws into him. Miura looks up, panicked. Her eyes widen at the sight of another raptor, this one running straight at her top speed. She buried her face in the dirt, covering her head with her hands, and the raptor's foot slams into he ground between her legs as it bounds over her and dives onto Satoshi, joining the first raptor in the kill.

Kai: "I...I need to take this opportunity to escape, straight away."

Kai ran quickly to avoid the attack from the velociraptors.

Oribe and Matsuoka ran to the bushes as they were on their way to find out what made that scream. They thought it was Naruse's voice.

Naruse: "Oribe! Matsuoka!" She shout out to them and make them both run to them but then they both heard dinosaur was hissing and snarl at them right away and then the other survivors are stick together and they both were surrounding by the dinosaurs but then before they attack at them and hearing a gunshots killing 4 raptors.

The others were surprise and they both turn their heads to look at the two mercenaries who were stood right there and having their guns aiming at the dinosaurs and begin to shooting at these dinosaurs right away.

(Y/N) shooting his AK47 rifle at the other 5 raptors in the heads and then he shooting them in full auto and Alex shooting his submachine gun at these 3 dinosaurs and took them down.

The two of them seeing more of these dinosaurs coming here right away and they both were shooting at them down and then Kyle with his assistant who were use the cameras to recording at the two of them were shooting at the dinosaurs by themselves.

When they both took them down right away and they both turn their heads to look at each others and nod their heads and then the two of them looking at the survivors. The survivors were surprises with fears and then Ayumi, Naruse, and Oribe were surprise to see someone else is here and their own friend....(Y/N) is alive.

Ayumi/Oribe/Naruse: "(Y-Y/N)?!" They both said in surprise.

(Y/N): "Captain, I found the survivors....they are here." He said to the captain in the radio ear.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 22 13
The apes have taken the entire world, but there's only one place they haven't conquered yet... Skull Island. The apes embark on a journey to build a...
59K 1.8K 16
A story about a girl who grew up with Kong, meets humans for the first time. (James Conrad X OC Part 1) Kong: Skull Island Book 1
76.9K 1.6K 11
"The last time I went west I was attacked by one of those things because I tried to befriend it. It nearly took my leg off- if it wasn't for Hank and...
51K 2.9K 30
" You are MINE and I will destroy each and everyone who tries to come between us" A single night changed Kongpob for ever leaving him broken and scar...