Changing Life -A Tower of God...

By linacchin27

Tower of God in Boys Over Flowers AU! Aurene Grace. The twin sister of Arlene Grace who sets her heart on att... More

Transferring
Suddenly
A New Place To Belong
True Color
Searching
Reconcile
Once Again
Defend
The Truth
Confront
Curiosity
Finding Erika (1)
Finding Erika (2)
Finding Erika (3)
Finding Erika (4)
Found Erika
Girlfriends
Bloodmadder's Insecurity
The Actual First

Pool Cleaning

111 9 6
By linacchin27

Patience, Aurene... Patience... Remember, to lose patience is to lose the battle...

A female brunette shielded her sight from the burning sunlight, shoulders slumped as she gripped the brush a tad bit too tight for the poor brush to handle. As in, a pool brush pole.

"You evil being! How dare you get on my nerves! I shall destroy you so you can't display your hideous face here ever again!" a certain golden-haired male exclaimed, pointing his water gun towards the smirking blue haired male.

"Ohoho? Let's see if you can do it. And my face is definitely not hideous, right, Aurene?" Despite asking such a question, the flirtatious man didn't wait for any answer as he 'dueled' with Jahad with his own water gun.

On that hot Saturday, when everyone was supposed to have a restful weekend, the whole S Class had to clean the pool thoroughly for their shenanigans last time plus the accumulated deeds a certain blue haired male did.

Oh God...

For the nth times, Aurene crouched and buried her face in her hands, once again wondering where did the peace she sought had gone to.

Aurene didn't bother to hide her vengeful look, sighing exasperatedly. "Gustang, why of all people, of ALL the people in the S Class, they'd have to be the one to be assigned here?!" she screamed, clearly frustrated by the two goons running around in front of her in their respective colour swimming trunks; Jahad in red with yellow polka dots, and Eduan with his navy blue one. Aurene wondered if anyone had commented on Jahad's horrendous choice of fashion, but that's not the main problem now. "At least separate those two!!"

Honestly, it takes all her patience to not just snap and break the pole in half. A hesitant-looking Hon could only try to empathize with the female by standing beside her, yet his lack of facial reaction made it looked like he didn't give a care about anything in the world.

"Funny, I was thinking of the same thing," having the same irritated expression, Gustang pushed back his glasses as water kept gushing out from the pipe he was holding. He thought of splashing water into the face of the two idiots running around in front of them, but that would only further provoke their rambunctious shenanigans. "As much as I hate it, Mr. Shin was the one who split our groups so there's no way I can openly protest. No, I'd rather not taste his German Supplex because of that."

You experienced it...?!

"But that Mr. Shin-" Aurene grimaced, pointing while animatedly crying towards their homeroom teacher who relaxed under the shade with a sunglasses on. "-IS CURRENTLY JUST CHILLING OVER THERE WITH A GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE! And why isn't Tperie helping us?!"

"I don't belong in the labor team," he nonchalantly replied from afar ignoring the exclamation of 'And we do?!!' from the two irritated brunettes, continuing to type whatever away on his precious laptop. Heck, he even has the same orange juice while sitting beside Mr. Shin. "And I'm in charge of keeping our precious and irreplaceable memories in this beautiful camera-"

"That's just an excuse to skip out from the cleaning!!" Aurene groaned, already giving up on retorting anything back at this point.

"Man, you already know me this well, Miss Grace."

"And you, Blossom? Any excuse to say with that big pillow you're holding while lying beside Tperie?" Gustang gritted, a dark smile adorning his face.

"I don't live well under the sun, remember?" the petite Blossom lazily yawned. "Goodluck on the cleaning~"

The two brunettes heard something cracked and that might have been their patience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the indoor pools...

"I wonder if they proceeded well with the cleaning outside," V said, clearly worried since the ones assigned outside aren't exactly the ones who would diligently complete a task except for Aurene and Gustang. "Mr. Shin should've known not to mix some people in a group..."

"Why didn't all the girls get assigned together?" Hana sobbed, though she still helped V scraping at the slippery tiles of the pool.

A rather hyper female whined back, throwing away the hose she'd been assigned to hold onto, "Ahhh!! I wanna have fun with Aurene outside!!"

"Yurin! You're spraying waters everywhere!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pouting Eduan and a rather pissed Jahad brushed over the wide pool after being bonked and scolded by none other than a fuming Aurene, their water guns confiscated by Gustang.

'Work first! Play later!' the two brunettes exclaimed, Hon only staring at the whole ordeal, clapping silently. Eduan swore he saw a smirk from that usually passive white man.

"Damn this cleaning..." Eduan dragged the brush half-heartedly, until he accidentally pushed a soap, visibly a little worn after being used at the vast pool. "Oho~?" With a cheeky smirk, he passed the soap towards Jahad who easily stopped the rectangular object, glaring at Eduan.

What...?

It was as if there was a silent communication between them as they both nodded, and started passing around the soap as if they were playing ice hockey.

"Hey, Aurene and Gustang's gonna get mad if you keep playing around..." Hon half-heartedly trailed. He honestly doesn't care if his two friends get scolded, but he'd rather not being dragged into their mess. He wanted to only get onto Aurene's good side, after all.

"Hon, it's coming your way!" Jahad warned with a voice full of authority, making the white swordsman raise his brush as an automatic reflex, and swung his brush like a sword.

Making the soap broke into two pieces with a clean cut.

"Whoa! Nice one, Hon! More pucks in the game!" Eduan cheered, sliding and stealing one piece as he called over to Jahad to continue their game.

Now it was his turn to crouch and lament over his action that made the two troublemakers even more hyper than before. "What did I do... What if Aurene sees this-"

A shadow suddenly loomed over Hon who looked up, only to see a grim and serious Eduan looking down on him. "Hmmm~ You sure are worried about her thoughts."

Jahad only watched from afar as he waited for Eduan who suddenly halted the game. He didn't exactly know what Eduan was whispering to Hon, but surprisingly, Hon went over to Jahad, looking a little fired up than anything.

'What the heck did that casanova said to Hon to make him like this?' But he could only guess and thus, their game continued with an amused sleepyhead watching and Tperie recording the whole fiasco.

"Kids sure have a lot of energy on this hot day."

"Nah, it's just those idiots, Mr. Shin," Tperie replied, trailing his camera to the puck flying in a dangerously fast pace, until Jahad hit the soap a bit too forceful that it went past Eduan-

"Watch out, Aurene!!" Eduan shouted in time for the startled girl to duck from the attack but not the other person.

Uh oh...

Everyone, including Tperie who focused his camera on the scene, stared in horror as the puck hit Gustang square in his face, right in the middle of his glasses-which left a horrifying crack on both of the lenses. As if time had undergone a slow-motion phase, every eye followed the puck where it fell to the ground with a 'tak!'.

...

"Get on your knees, idiots."

"Yessir!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took them an hour being scolded by the furious demon Gustang, another two hours to finish cleaning the pool. Everyone was visibly tired but all in all, Mr.Shin was content with their 'punishments' and finally allowed them to go home.

Of course, some people decided the day cannot just end like this.

"I'm so tired~" the blue-haired male whined, turning behind to address his walking-back-home partner. "Aurene, let's get some dinner...?" Eduan trailed, noticing the female wasn't with the group who were currently on their way to the changing room. "My Aurene disappeared!"

"If you're searching for her, she and Blossom went somewhere because Yurin called for them," the glasses-less Gustang ignored Eduan's exasperated expression, proceeding to drag the unwilling male towards the changing room.

"Noooooo, my Aureneeee!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"B-Blossom, are you sure this is okay?"

"Hm? Ah, it's gonna be fine, I guess. Hana and Yurin already asked Mr. Shin to use the indoor pool after the clean-up," the sleepyhead drawled.

"That's not what I meant!!"

At the spare store room, the two were currently changing into swimsuits from their gym clothes, and of course, courtesy of the fashion industry heir. Though there were dozens of stylish garments she brought, Aurene was too embarrassed to scourge through each and every one of them, only taking the one that would cover her skin the most.

"Ohhh~ A bikini with sarung style, huh?" Blossom nodded approvingly. "You looks like someone hiding something, Aurene," the girl snickered, leaving Aurene more flushed than she already is.

"What do you mean by that?" Aurene trailed, fidgeting over the purple sarung.

"Alright, let's go meet Yurin and Hana now."

"Eh?! But, I'm not yet ready-"

"You're more than ready that way," Blossom ignored the flailing Aurene and dragged her out the storeroom, which the brunette was a little surprised to how strong the petite female's grip was. "And it's not like there's anyone you have to impress-"

"Eh?"

"Nothing."

"Oh! You two are finally here!" Yurin waved from the water, resulting the sprinkles of water to splash everywhere and Hana covering her face while giggling. Of course, the two were also donning swimsuits, one which showed their own personality and style. Yurin with a slightly daring black bikini that was the most revealing among them, and Hana with a more modest white frill style. "Aurene looks so cute!!"

"Of course, I'm the one who choose the swimsuits, after all," Blossom huffed. "It's a shame she didn't wore what I chose initially though-"

"That's because it was only strings!" Aurene blushed, splashing waters at the petite female who ducked from the attack.

"Now then, let's have fun!" Yurin cheered, pulling both Aurene and the unwilling Blossom into the pool.

In the end, the four friends continued to play to their hearts content. At the side of the pool, there was Mr. Shin with his never-seemed-to-drain-out orange juice and Tperie, a camera and laptop running at the same time.

"Kids really do have a lot of energies."

"Yes, more materials to sell."

Bonus:

A certain bluehead slammed his hand onto Tperie's desk, his bangs covering his expression. "Aurene in a bikini, you say...?"

Tperie only smirked, adding oil to the fire. "I've got the standard one, along with the premium ones. Of course, it doesn't come cheap..."

"I will give you all of my allowance this month!! Along with three of my credit cards-!" Eduan wanted to add more until he saw a smiling V with a dark look looming behind Tperie.

Crap... I better run!

Before Tperie had the chance to ask why Eduan was backing away from him, he saw a familiar silhouette reflected on his laptop's screen. "Now, now, have you asked Aurene's permission to sell those photos, Mr. Tperie~?" V chuckled, gripping poor Tperie's head. "I don't mind you taking the pictures of the class, but this and that is a different matter, don't you think?"

Tperie, feeling his head about to burst slowly turned off his laptop as he shivered, "Y-yes, of course. I was just joking you know... It hurts!! It hurts!! I won't do it again, I swear!!"

There it is, Dark V...

Ah... good thing it's not me facing that right now...

Even the mighty Jahad turned away from the wrathful V.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Aaaaaaa I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging, I actually updated this chapter on Quotev earlier and kinda (teehee) forgot that I also published this fic on Wattpad :,)

But anyway I updated this one because it was sitting for a long time in my drafts and I'm still thinking if I should continue this fic because I just love TOG but I didn't even have much time to focus on this fic because of my current life agagshssghshsh

But there's a lot of delicious crumbs in the latest TOG updates though??  Green guy???? And ayo Gustang???

Anyway I hope this makes your day

Love chu guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

572K 20.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
501K 20.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
98.2K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...