ALIGNING OUR STARS

De maddamsirfiction14

Haseena Mallik (22) is a girl completing her law studies and aspires to join the force one day. She is innoce... Mai multe

Prologue- The Weird Girl
Chapter 1- Haseena: A Pervert
Chapter 2- Drunk Karishma
Chapter 3- What Have I Done!
Chapter 4- Turning The Wrongs To Right
Chapter 5- Thankyous And Sorries
Chapter 6- Proving Her Innocence
Chapter 8- Blood And Bandages
Chapter 9- A Sweet And Salty Morning
Chapter 10- When All Went Well
Chapter 11- The Dinner Invitation
Chapter 12- The 'Dinner'
Chapter 13- Family At Stake

Chapter 7- A Disguised Enemy?

905 187 105
De maddamsirfiction14

Here it is, another part. Hope you like it

Comment, vote and follow for more.

Next update will be posted when we complete 700 followers.

Not proofread.

___________________________

"Iam sorry" Anisha said, making Haseena look at her with pure shock.

This was the second unexpected sorry she had had in the past two days, that too from the most unexpected people. These people who were the heir of crores were apologizing suddenly, trying to make things better. These incidences gave Haseena solace, but also she feared that something wrong might happen because universe didnt really like her being happy.

"Its okay" Haseena replied. It was all she could reply because Anisha even asking for forgiveness was a big deal.

Aisha looked at Haseena with guilt in her eyes. She expected some taunts, some ego and some attitude in return after all the bullshit she had done, but she got none. All got was a simple 'its okay' which was way too forgiving for the crimes she had committed.

She wanted to make things right, she wanted to apologize properly, but she had no idea how to. Being brought up in a rich family, she never learned how to apologize. How could she when everything she asked would be there right at her feet the next second. She had everything a normal human being could wish for, and if not, even more. She had a life which Haseena could only imagine.

Anisha looked here and there, she found a pani puri stall just at the other corner of the street and an idea popped up her mind, she could give her a small treat, just to show that they can become friends.

"Pani puri pasand hai tumhe?" Anisha asked and Haseena nodded. "Khaogi? Meri taraf se" Anisha said

"Hum apke sath zarur khaenge, but I will pay" Haseena said with a small smile on her face, to show that she was trying to be friendly and not showing any attitude to the latter.

"But its my treat, come on." Anisha insisted.

"Pehle kha lete hein, phir dekhenge kya karna hai. Ok?" Haseena said and Anisha agreed with a give in sigh.

As they walked towards the stall, Anisha was only thinking what kind of a person Haseena was. Was it all just a show that she was really kind and helpful, or was she truly being kind. Was she being friends with Anisha for her money, or was she just wanted to make things right between them.

"Bhaiya do plate laga dijiye" Haseena asked, with the kindest voice and passed a plate to Anisha which she had just received.

That voice, that tone. That was something new to her. It was always she and her friends who came to eat at the roadside, and never in her life they talked this politely to any seller.

As they finished their plate, Anisha observed Haseena very closely. She was nothing which Anisha thought she was. According to her, Haseena was supposed to be manner less, greedy, and a prick. But she checked neither of the boxes, she was totally opposite of all those things.

"Kitne hue?" Haseena asked as she took out her wallet.

"Pachas rupye"

"Mmm, bilkul nhi" Anisha said as she finished her last bite hurriedly and began to take her wallet out from the purse.

"Shukriya bhaiya" Haseena said as she gave him the amount and turned to Anisha, "I payed, ab chale?" She asked.

Anisha sighed one more time and then nodded, seems that she couldn't win in this matter.

They walked for sometime, talking and laughing, or it couldn't be wrong to say that Anisha was the one laughing this time. She found Haseena to be really funny, her jokes were logical, yet funny. Anisha smiled within her heart, since she had heard about Sagar's arrest, this was the first time she had laughed out loud.

It was finally time to say goodbye as they arrived just outside Anisha's house.

"Are you sure you will go alone?" Anisha asked.

"Haan, hum akele hi jate hai ghar. Han bas kabhi kabar Santosh aa jati hai hamare sath" Haseena said like it was just normal to be alone all the time.

Anisha did not know how to react. She had seen Haseena be alone almost all the time. The only person she ever saw her talking to was Santu. She now felt stupid to ignore her the way she did. She was such a kind and helping soul, and all Anisha did was creating trouble for her, not only at the college, but even at the place she worked part time.

"Can I get your number?" Anisha asked hesitantly which came as a shock to Haseena.

"Uh, hamara number? Kyu?"

"Bas voh humein kuch lectures ke notes chaiye the. Can you send me?" Anisha asked

Haseena hesitated a little, but then agreed to give her her number.

"Hum chalte hain" Haseena said as she turned around and waved at her before disappearing between the vehicles.

"Kya cheez hai yeh samajh nhi aa raha" Anisha mumbled to herself as she searched for Haseena even after she was long gone.

________________________

Sitting on her bed after completing her chores, Karishma was fidgeting with her phone, deciding whether to call or not call Haseena. She didnt know why she wanted to talk to her, it was just that she wanted to listen her voice. Her tone, her way of talking, her sweet, charming and caring personality had somewhere made their way into Karishma's heart.

"Lekin hum unse bat kyu karna chahte hai" Karishma said while throwing her phone aside. "Haan, humein assignment me doubt tha" Karishma said, convincing herself.

She called, waiting impatiently as she heard the ring and then smiled when Haseena said hello from the other side. 

"Uh Haseena ek madad ka zarurat hai humko" Karishma said, "Ap restaurant me toh nhi hai na?"

"Ji nhi. Kal chutti hai toh hum kal hi jayenge" Haseena said.

"Kis samay?" Karishma asked.

"2 bje" Haseena answered patiently.

"Ap abhi busy toh nhi hai na?" Karishma asked, hoping the answer would be no.

"Umm, abhi assignment kar rhe hain. But you can ask me whatever you want, hum madad kar denge apki" Haseena said and Karishma smiled.

"Voh zara assignment me hi help chaiye thi" Karishma said, happiness radiating from her.

They then ended up talking not only about the assignment, but also shared some things regarding their personal life. Karishma enjoyed every bit of their conversation, from her humour to her innocence, everything.

"Baap re bahut der ho gyi hain, agar apke sawal hogye ho toh hum rakhe?" Haseena asked politely, not to sound rude and Karishma agreed half heartedly.

Haseena sighed and lied down on the bed, it was a long and tiring day. So much had happened in the past few days which had overwhelmed her.

While thinking all this, her phone rang once again. She saw the caller id, except, there was no caller id. She could only see the number.

"Hello?" Haseena said when she picked up.

"Hello Haseena, mein bat kar rhi hu" Anisha said from the other said.

Haseena remembered, she had to send her the notes which she had asked for.

"Sorry sorry, hum bhuk gye the notes ke bare mein, abhi ke abhi bhejte hain" Haseena said and got up from the bed immediately.

"Ahh, koi bat nahi. Mujhe bas ek doubt tha, tum toh topper ho na, please clear krdo" Anisha said and Haseena looked at her phone suspiciously.

Anisha didnt look like a person who would request, she looked like someone who ordered and also someone who would turn very rude and mean if her order did not fulfil.

"Sabko aj hi kyu doubt arhe hai" Haseena thought and then said on the call "Ji puchiye na," Haseena said and Anisha asked her doubt.

After explaining, Anisha tried to extend the conversation. But Haseena was too tired to say or listen anything so she just politely asked her to keep the call and finally went to sleep.

_______________________________

The next day, Karishma was keeping an eye on the clock. She was waiting for the hand to struck at 2. Why you ask? because she wanted to go to the restaurant where Haseena worked.

It was a sunday, but Haseena was working extra hours. Karishma had planned that she would go to a movie, with Haseena and Santu, to know Haseena better.

She again felt that it was an injustice to Haseena that she had to work even on a sunday and side by side complete her assignments and projects while others had gone to beaches and malls and theatres to enjoy their sunday. Haseena deserves a holiday, she deserved rest but the universe seemed to not care about that.

_____________________________

Wearing the red apron and yellow uniform with the logo of the restaurant, Haseena was serving customers as usual. The money in the restaurant flooded during sundays. The dishes were expensive, but the people seemed not to care because the luxury had become their status.

The restaurant had been opened just a few weeks ago, but it was popular among the students, especially among the ones who were filthy rich and were looking to wash away their money on parties and illegal stuff.

"Your order ma'am," Haseena said, keeping the plate of fries and burger infront of the customer who had ordered it.

The worst part was that she had to keep a smile on her face when she didnt even feel a tinge bit of happiness. Repeating the same line again and again for the next five hours was not what she wanted to do on a sunday. She just wanted to relax, sleep and complete her pending work. The exams were approaching and she had not even starter the syllabus.

The door opened and there entered the most unexpected person, Karishma. Haseena looked at her with a little shock but all Karishma gave in return was a smile.

"Ap?" Haseena asked

"Kyu? Hum nhi aa sakte hain yahan? Chale jaye?" Karishma asked sarcastically.

"Ap humein fire karwana chahti hai kya?" Haseena said, pretending to be a little scared and Karishma chuckled.

"Humein ek table dikhaiye na" Karishma said and Haseena looked around.

"Ap akeli hain?" She asked.

"Anisha ane wali hain, bas uske sath lunch karenge aur phir hum bahar jayenge" Karishma said and Haseena nodded as she led her to a two seater table. 

"Ap kuch order karna chahengi?" Haseena asked and Karishma shook her head sideways.

"Karle, mei agyi hu" Anisha said from behind and Haseena turned, passing her a smile.

"Humein thoda time chaiye decide krne keliye" Karishma said and Haseena nodded.

"I will be back in some time" Haseena said and went away Anisha settled with a sly smirk on her face, there was something going in her mind regarding Haseena.

Karishma's eyes followed Haseena wherever she went, as if admiring her hardwork while the smirk on Anisha's face stayed as it is everytime she saw Haseena.

"Kal ka badla leke rahenge hum" Anisha mumbled to herself.

.
.
.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.3K 509 14
Like everyone, Karishma and Haseena also dreamed of their share of a fairy tale, standing the test of times the love story powered through the ugly o...
23.4K 3.4K 26
After a disastrous first date, the only things Haseena Mallik and Karishma Singh have in common are mutual dislike and their love for their goddaught...
18.2K 2.9K 14
'Haseena Mallik' was a name which everyone in lucknow knew. Most eligible Bachelorette and The SHO of Mahila Police Thana at Janpad, Lucknow and also...
49.1K 6.6K 62
This Story Is About Haseena Malik and Karishma Singh and their Love and MPT ...♥️ Let's dive right Into The Story . Hope You will enjoy this Story