Butterfly

By _Dark_Moon_Atlar_

girl named elen nora works as an nurse in an famous hospital who won best nurse of the year , she has socioph... More

Disclaimer
Introduction by the author
Chapter:01; My life
My Life
My Life
My Life
Small Note From author
My Life
My Life
My Life
My Life
Chapter:02;Protons+Neutrons
Chapter:03; 3❤9
Chapter:04; A Little Tiffany
Chapter:05; Enchanted
Chapter:06; Growing to Glow
Chapter:07;Black 'n' Blue
Chapter : 08 : Somethings Odd
Chapter ; 09 : A New Life
Chapter;10:Q(C)luess
Chapter:11;A Problem Has An Solution
Chapter : 12 ; Smell Something Fishy
Chapter:13; Who I(G/E)s She
Chapter:14; A Winter Born
Chapter:15; A Veiw Of A Coming Trauma
Butterfly's dedecation for all readers
Chapter : 16 ; Blood Ice
Chapter:17; Love got heated
Chapter:18; Cinderella Lost her Shoe
Chapter:19; Dot and Key
Chapter:20; An Euphoric End
Epilogue
Acknowledgment
Question

My Life

9 2 0
By _Dark_Moon_Atlar_

Elena's POV :
                        i went inside with an hesitation , then i saw a doctor who was sitting the doctor's seat and i saw the board infront of him DR.RUNE ZACHARIAH mbbs . His name was unique then his eyes met mine , i was attracted to his blue eyes , his eyes were blue sapphire shining in the summer sun , tiny pools of a sparkling ocean dancing joyfully in the warm summer breeze , his artic blue eyes which seemed like snowflakes in the pale moonlight , the icy haze in his eyes made me feel comfort , I've never fallen from quite this high fallen into your ocean eyes , i can't stop staring at those eyes , then i turn my direction towards my left i was shocked , the person standing next to rune , was the person who i fell on yesterday , i was so embarrassing and his name was LILIAN KAZE , then i stopped looking and sat down then rune told us to introduce ourselves .
Then elen started to introduce herself , rune was admiring at elen and then lilian spoke " hey , we met yesterday right omo you're ELEN NORA , ( elen said yes ) , your name is beautifull as you and would mind giving me your number. Ladies " , Rune looked at lilian with a shocked face , lilian was shocked to hear kaira's name and he mentally slapped him self , kaira was a person whom lilian had crush on his collage days and he even tried to give an love letter , but kaira didn't read it , kaira was the heartthrob of the collage she had many fanboys and one of them were lilian too and he gifted her an ring with 2 roses on top and it was his first and last gift to kaira because she was leaving Australia to boston  , then at present  lilian thought it was his crush kaira , and he looked at kaira's ring finger , it was the sane ring which he gifted , he become suspicious but he didn't show it , everyone done their introduction parts and lilian was rizzing with elen , then they decided to go out for lunch because for their first meet up , they went to a japense restaurant elen sat opposite to kaira lilian went and sat near elen , this made rune and kaira a little jealous but they didn't show , then they started to order their foods elen order miso ramen with chicken broth , lilian and rune order the same food as elen , kaira and elen looked at them with an bombastic side , then kaira order hibachi chicken , then after few minutes they recived the food and started to have , rune was eyeing elen , then elen accidentally spilled few drop of soup in her scrub , rune and lilian gave tissue at the same time ,elen got confused sos he took tissue from both and wiped the soup , rune got a little irritated by lilian's actions but he didn't show , kaira also got annoyed by lilian , after quite sometime elen and lilian became friends and lilian was rizzing with elen this made kaira and rune jealous and was eating angry , after finishing their lunch , waiter came with bill , rune told that he will pay the bill , lilian offended him and tol he will pay the bill , both were fighting to pay , at last kaira took the bill and paid the bill , both looked at kaira  with an blank embarrassed face , then everyone came out , elen and lilian were talking and giggling , rune and kaira were coming at back of them , kaira was bored so she was talking with rune , then it was time to leave from the hsopital they were siging there work done register , elen was talking with lilian kaira was seeing them with an annoyed Expression , then everyone left, elen was driving to her home , she suddenly halted in the middle of the road .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673 42 9
True Love don't always find each other. ...unless you're planning to use a mix of the truth and lies. Nahariel has found his lover at last. However...
1.1K 202 27
**Summary:** The story follows a spoiled teenage boy named Kai who attends a prestigious high school. he's used to getting everything he wants and is...
3.2K 257 69
After years of Drama, B.S, and dating women who don't have their shit together Jayden is done... She moves on from her ex fiancé, her ex girlfriend a...
2.5K 632 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...