Butterfly

By _Dark_Moon_Atlar_

girl named elen nora works as an nurse in an famous hospital who won best nurse of the year , she has socioph... More

Disclaimer
Introduction by the author
Chapter:01; My life
My Life
My Life
My Life
Small Note From author
My Life
My Life
My Life
My Life
Chapter:02;Protons+Neutrons
Chapter:03; 3❤9
Chapter:04; A Little Tiffany
Chapter:05; Enchanted
Chapter:06; Growing to Glow
Chapter:07;Black 'n' Blue
Chapter : 08 : Somethings Odd
Chapter ; 09 : A New Life
Chapter;10:Q(C)luess
Chapter:11;A Problem Has An Solution
Chapter : 12 ; Smell Something Fishy
Chapter:13; Who I(G/E)s She
Chapter:14; A Winter Born
Chapter:15; A Veiw Of A Coming Trauma
Butterfly's dedecation for all readers
Chapter : 16 ; Blood Ice
Chapter:17; Love got heated
Chapter:18; Cinderella Lost her Shoe
Chapter:19; Dot and Key
Chapter:20; An Euphoric End
Epilogue
Acknowledgment
Question

My Life

8 2 0
By _Dark_Moon_Atlar_

At 11:30 p.m kaira left as soon as she paid the bill , elen was driving , rain was pouring , suddenly elen got an illusion of her grandmother she become , mentally paralyzed , infront of her there was an car coming at an high speed , the car owner honked at elen , but she didn't hear it , there was only few inches between both of them , finally elen came out of her illusion she halted her car in correct time , the car owner came out and spoke to elen , he talked patiently , elen apologized to the person and  the car owner went away elen was looking at the vanishing car , finally elen reached her home , she was soaked in rain , she finsihes her night routine and went to sleep . It become an beautiful morning and like other days , she does her morning routines and went to hospital , while she enter , kaira yelled at elen " ya , you bitch , what do you think about yourself huh ! I heard about yesterday's night incident , my heart literary came out , how many times i told to you to be con-" . " Now shut up ! I'm already irritated. And now you are irritating me , pls stop yelling and come or stay here I'm leaving " kaira was shocked by Elen's words and anger , she can't believe that elen yelled at her , then kaira ran behind elen , both of them reached to 36th floor and settled their cabinets. It was massive than the before one . Then both of them went and knocked the door of the doctor's room , RUNE ZACHARIAH the top specialist dealing all the mentally illed people and won the best psychiatrist  of the year award and alot more and he had a little brother called matteo , he died in an accident and his parents are in the outskirts of Australia ,then his co-specialist LILIAN KAZE , he to won alot of awards and he is a playboy of this hospital every girls know him because of his handsomeness , sweetness , etc and he is also called as      The Rizz King . An voice called them inside , both of them went inside , elen went inside hesitatingly , rune and lilian were talking something , then they looked up and saw elen and kaira , rune and lilian were admring elen , lilian was shocked to see elen and elen was looking at rune .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 653 35
Two teenagers from completely different worlds end start off by hating each other but soon fall in love. Emma wa...
35.6K 995 130
"Death is too lenient if I am to pay you back for what you did to me. I won't kill you, instead, I will make you seek for death; a death you will nev...
3.2K 257 69
After years of Drama, B.S, and dating women who don't have their shit together Jayden is done... She moves on from her ex fiancé, her ex girlfriend a...
5K 937 38
A little insight: "Rule number one, do not underestimate your enemy," she laughs, "And as for the game, I have been rolling the dice this whole time...