M'Lady (On hold)

By bbogii_vok

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Ga... More

Some small information (A/N)
|Season 1|
Origins pt2: Stoneheart
Stormy Weather
The Bubbler
Timebreaker
Lady Wifi
Mr. Pigeon
The Evillustrator
Copycat
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Gamer
Volpina
|Season 2|
The Collector
Despair Bear
Prime Queen
Befana
Riposte
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Syren
Style Queen
Queen Wasp
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes' day - pt1)
Mayura (Heroes' day - pt2)
Christmas special
|Season 3|
Chameleon
Reflekdoll
Weredad
Oblivio
Timetagger
Kitty Blanc
Félix and Stacy
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
A/N (deleted later)

Origins pt1: Stoneheart

3.3K 66 16
By bbogii_vok

Many centuries ago, magical jewels were created that were endowed with extraordinary and powerful powers. These were the Miraculous!

Throughout history, these jewels have been used by heroes for the benefit of the human race. Two of these Miraculous were stronger than the others. The earring of the Ladybug, which gives the power of creation, and the ring of the Black Cat, which gives the power of destruction.

According to legend, whoever owns both jewels at the same time gains absolute power.

"I need those jewels Nooroo! I want that absolute power!" A man said from a dark hiding place.

"But no one knows where these jewels are, Master." said the small butterfly-like creature as it hovered in front of its master.

"I already found you little Nooroo, along with your Miraculous. Remind me once again what the butterfly brooch can do." the man caressed the brooch in his hand.

"The butterfly brooch allows you to give someone superpowers and make them your follower." the creature explained as the pages of a mysterious book appeared, writing about the butterfly brooch and its abilities, but in strange punctuation.

"What could be easier to lure superheroes here than to create supervillains?"

"But Master, the Miraculous should not be used for evil purposes." the little butterfly creature stared at its master in fear and hoped to be able to convince him not to do such terrible things.

"I want those absolute powers!" he points to Nooroo. The butterflies that have been around him until now are frightened by the sudden movement and start flying. "Your Miraculous is now under my control! You must obey me!"

"Yes, Master." the little butterfly creature bows its head in fear and sadness in front of its owner.

The man puts the brooch on his dress and says the charm. "Nooroo, dark wings! Rise!" then transforms into a villain. His shoes are dark gray, while his pants are purple. Her upper part is also covered in purple color, but two black butterfly wing-like shapes appear from her chest, not far above it is the brooch, which now looks like a butterfly. Finally, his entire head is covered by a gray, cap-like mask. The mask has a faint butterfly shape around his face. And in his hand is a walking stick with a circular storage space on top.

"From this day forward, you will be known as Hawk Moth!"

--------------------------------------

In a Chinese massage shop, in a room within that, a creature resembling a small green turtle rests in a gramophone. Its suddenly wakes up and looks very worried. Its immediately gets up and flies over to an old man massaging one of his clients.

"Master, Master!" says the little green creature to its owner. The old Chinese man immediately hears it, and so does his client. The green turtle creature quickly hides behind its master as his client perks up at the sound. He looks at the old man strangely.

"Ahem Master, Master!" chants the Chinese man. "This is an old Chinese custom regarding treatment" He quickly starts to push the other man half way through the door, and when he has pushed it, he closes it.

"Master, the butterfly Miraculous has revived! I can feel its aura," said the small turtle creature. "I thought it was lost forever!" the man wondered. "But Master, this is a negative aura. I am afraid it has fallen into evil hands!"

"Then we need to find Nooroo and its Miraculous. If it's in the wrong hands, then who knows what kind of destruction will befall the world! He raises his hand, which has a bracelet that looks like a turtle shell. It was the turtle Miraculous. "Time to transform! Wayzz..." but before he can continue, he suddenly winces in pain.

"Please, Master. Be reasonable. You already..." then the Chinese man interrupts him. "I'm still young! I'm only 186 years old! But you're right Wayzz. It's not going to work on my own. We need some help" He walks over to the gramophone and types in a secret combination that causes the gramophone to open and reveal the Miraculous chest.

--------------------------------------

Somewhere else in Paris, specifically in Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng's bakery, a young blue-haired girl is sleeping soundly, even though the alarm on her phone keeps ringing.

"Marinette! Your alarm went off fifteen minutes ago! You're going to be late for the first day of school!"

The girl slowly crawls out from under the blanket and speaks back to her mother. "Got it, mom!" She then walks down the stairs that lead her up to her bed. She then walk down another flight of stairs, but this already leads to the living room of the bakery.

She sits down at the table and speaks boredly. "I bet I'll be in the same class with Chloé again" Meanwhile, she starts making oatmeal. "Four years straight, is that possible?" her mother asks.

"Of course. I'm lucky after all!" the girl growls. "Don't say that! It's a new year, so a new beginning. I'm sure everything will be fine!" her mother tries to encourage and inspire her daughter.

Marinette smiles at her mother and then nods. She then puts the cereal down, but because she put it down a little hard, an orange starts to roll down from the bowl on the table, and then collides with the milk, the cereal, and even the yogurt. As a result, the contents of each thing are spilled out.

She sighs at her clumsiness as her mother begins to clean up the spilled food.

After she had breakfast, she went up to her room to get dressed. She wore shoes that resembled cream-colored ballet shoes, pink pants, a white top with her own patterns on it, and a dark gray blazer with rolled up sleeves. She also carried a light pink purse with a black strap. In addition to these, there are also the usual two braids.

Then she walked down again, but now to the very bottom of the bakery, where the shop itself could be found. Her father was already waiting for her with a box in his hand. Her father then opens the box to reveal beautiful green macarons.

"Dad, these are awesome!" she cheered to her father. "I'm glad you like them." her father smiled. "Thanks dad, my class will love these! You are the best!"

"More specifically, the two of us are the best thanks to your wonderful plans." Then he shows a booklet, one page of which shows a designed logo for the bakery. In the center of the logo is a large letter T and S, and around it are leaves in a circular shape, the ends of which meet under the letters.

Marinette hugs her father in joy, but this causes her to accidentally drop the box of macarons. Luckily, her father caught the box with his foot before it could fall. He quickly gives it back to his daughter. Meanwhile, her mother hands her bag, which she takes, then quickly kisses her parents on the cheek. "See you tonight!" Then she quickly runs out the door and heads to school.

--------------------------------------

Marinette stands at the sidewalk next to their bakery, which is also their home, waiting for the light to turn green. But suddenly she notices that an old man is trying to cross on the other side. Just at this time, a car approaches him. Seeing this, the girl immediately runs to the man's side and quickly pulls him to the other side of the street before they can hit him. In the meantime, unfortunately, she drops the macaron box.

"Thank you miss!" then he notices the box on the ground, from which half of the macarons have already fallen out. "Oh, what a disaster!"

People step on the macarons without even noticing before Marinette can grab them. "Don't worry sir, disasters are not far from me, and I have a few more." The man takes out one of the remaining macarons and tastes it. "Mmm, delicious!"

Suddenly, she hears the bell of the Francoise Dupant school, which is located on the other side of the sidewalk, ring. "Oh no, I'm going to be late! Good day sir!" then she starts running towards the school.

The old man looks down at his hand, which holds a small black box with a strange red pattern. "Thank you very much young lady." he smiles to himself and then heads to the bakery.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in the Agreste castle, two young twins are hastily getting ready. Both twins pack their school supplies into their bags as quickly as possible so they can leave as soon as possible.

"Hurry up Adrien! Nathalie's coming to check on us in less than ten minutes!" the blonde haired girl calls out to her twin as she enters his room. "One minute and I'm done," says the other blonde.

The two siblings came up with a plan to go to school without their father knowing, as he wouldn't let them. For the stupid reason that "it's dangerous out there" and that "you have everything at home". The twins were already bored with this, so they definitely wanted to get rid of it. They don't even have friends because of this confinement.

Although this was not always the case. Their father had turned so cold-hearted since their mother disappeared.

Adrien quickly put the remaining notebooks away and quickly ran to his sister's side. The Agreste girl grabbed her brother's hand and they started running towards the door of the house. They had to hurry or Nathalie and their bodyguard would catch them. They quickly ran out the door, then through the gate of the castle and headed towards the school, which was the Francoise Dupant.

--------------------------------------

Arriving at the school, Marinette quickly runs towards her classroom. She quickly burst into the room, but to her surprise, there weren't many people there yet. A red-haired young woman is standing in front of the teacher's desk. Probably their class teacher.

"Nino, why don't you take a seat in the front row this year?" asked the red-haired woman. Nino grunted a little, then he grabbed his bag and walked to the front row. Meanwhile, Marinette sat in the row behind him.

Suddenly, a hand slammed down on the blue-haired girl's desk. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" said a blonde haired girl. "Ugh. Here we go again," the girl sighed in frustration. "This is my place," the blonde girl declared. "But Chloe, this has always been my place."

Then another girl, who suddenly appeared next to her on the bench, spoke: "Not this time! New school, new year, new places!" the girl who spoke was Sabrina. Chloe's best friend, or rather just a servant to Chloe. She had red hair and glasses.

"Why don't you sit next to the new girl?" Chloe asks, or rather declares, as she points to a brownish-red, slightly darker-skinned girl with glasses. The girl just looks at the blonde girl mockingly.

"Listen. Y/N and Adrien are coming here today, and since the first bench will be theirs, it'll be mine! Got it?" Marinette just gives Chloe a weird look before asking something. "Who is Y/N and Adrien?" Suddenly Chloe and Sabrina start laughing. "Can you believe she doesn't know who Y/N and Adrien are? What rock are you living under?" she asks mockingly.

"They're both famous models," Sabrina informs. "And I'm their best friend. They love me, especially my precious Y/N! So go get moving!" Then the new girl appears. "Hey! Who elected you Queen of Chairs?" she growled. "Oh look Sabrina! We have a little benefactor in class this year. What are you going to do super newbie? Throw chairs at me with your glasses?

"You don't want to know." then she walks over and grabs Marinette's arm and drags her to her chair. Unfortunately, Marinette trips, causing her to fall and drop the box of macarons again. All the macarons are ruined except for one. She mumbles an apology as she picks up the box and the remaining macaron.

"Did everyone find a seat?" their teacher asks them. "Relax girl, it's no big deal," says the new girl. "I wish I could treat Chloé the way you do," the girl sighs in sorrow. "You mean like Majestia does?" she pulls out her phone and shows a picture of a heroine with short blonde hair, whose outfit can be compared to a mix of Superman and Wonder Woman.

"She says all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing!" she points to Chloé. "She's the bad guy over there and we're the good guys. We can't let her get away with it."

"Well, that's easier said than done. She likes to make my life miserable." Marinette explains. "Just because you let me girl! You just need more confidence!" Marinette takes the last macaron out of the box and offers half to the other girl. "Marinette." she introduced. The other girl takes half of the macaron from her and she does the same. "Alya."

"For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm Miss Bustier. I'll be your class teacher this year"

Meanwhile, Chloé stares at the empty seats in front of her. "Ugh, they should be here by now."

--------------------------------------

Not long before the school, the two Agreste twins were running. Only very few separated them from school. They immediately started running towards the entrance of the school as a car appeared behind them with Nathalie and their bodyguard inside. They were already on the steps in front of the school entrance when Nathalie got out of the car and called after them.

"Y/N, Adrien! Please think! You know what your father wants!" the two siblings stopped and faced her. "But that's what we want to do!" she said back. "And we are tired of being at home!" the boy continued.

Adrien headed up while his sister stayed down as she saw an old man who had fallen and was trying to reach his walking stick. Without hesitation, the girl ran over and helped the man up, then handed him his staff. "Thank you very much Miss!" said the man gratefully.

The Agreste girl smiled at him, then turned back towards the entrance of the school. But her smile quickly fell as she saw Nathalie and her bodyguard blocking the entrance to the school. Unfortunately, Adrien was already by their side, who was also sad that their plan had failed.

"We just want to go to school like everyone else. What's wrong with that? Please don't tell our father about this." she said with her head down. Then the two adults escorted the twins back to the car and they left.

The old man she was helping just stood there and watched it all. Then he smiled, turned and put his staff over his shoulder as he left.

--------------------------------------

The bell rang out of the school as Chloe watched with a sad face as the seats in front of her remained empty.

"Mr. D'argencourt will be waiting for you in the stadium for those who will have physical education class. The others can go to the library until then." Miss Bustier informed them.

"Kim!" Ivan yelled as he started swinging his fist at Kim. "Ivan! What happened?" asked the teacher in surprise. "It's Kim! Now he's going to get hit hard!" he stated. "Ivan, go to the principal's office!" Ivan growls angrily at this and leaves.

--------------------------------------

Somewhere in Paris, a large circular window opens with a butterfly pattern on it. A man is standing in the large room, and around him are many small white butterflies that begin to fly under the influence of the light. This was the man from before who wanted the Miraculous. He's in his costume by now.

"Negative emotions. Just what I need. Anger, sadness." The man extends his hand and a butterfly lands in his grasp. He carefully places his other hand on top of it, then transforms it into a darker colored butterfly. For an Akuma. "Fly my little akuma and evilize him!" The akuma gets out of the big window and flies off to find Ivan.

--------------------------------------

Arriving at the principal's office, Ivan opens the door. "Sorry young man, but didn't anyone teach you how to knock? Get out and try again!" Ivan grunts and goes out. "You can knock now!" says the principal.

Then the dark butterfly flies into the crumpled paper in Ivan's hand. Ivan looks up and a butterfly-shaped mark appears in front of his face. "Stoneheart, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to take revenge on those who have wronged you."

"Okay, Hawk Moth." Ivan's body is then covered in black, and then transforms into a large stone giant whose eyes glow bright green.

Meanwhile, the principal is waiting for Ivan. "Well, are you finally coming in?" Then the door breaks and Stoneheart bursts into the office while yelling Kim's name.

--------------------------------------

In the library, Marinette and Alya are sitting at a table watching something on Alya's phone. Suddenly the ground shakes and the two girls fall to the floor. Alya helps Marinette off the floor and pulls her towards the TV in the library. On TV, Stoneheart is seen jumping down from the office and claiming Kim's name again.

"What's going on? Was that Ivan's voice?" Marinette asks in surprise. "It's like a real supervillain! GPS checked, battery checked. I'm off!" Alya stood up and walked towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Marinette stood up after her. "Where there's a supervillain, there's always a superhero! I can't miss this one!"

--------------------------------------

At Agreste Castle, Nathalie asks the twins, "Who was the first president of the 5th French Republic?"

"Everyone thinks it was Gaulle," Adrien begins. "But it was actually René Coty before the first election." Y/N finished. "Excellent Y/N and Adrien!"

The door opens and Gabriel Agreste appears. "Give me a minute Nathalie." Gabriel asks. "Yes sir."

"You two didn't go to school! I already told you!" their father reminded them. "But Dad!" the twins said at the same time. "Everything you need is here, where I can watch over you. I can't let you go out into that dangerous world."

"Not dangerous dad! Why can't we go out and go to school and make friends like everyone else?" the Agreste girl asked in disbelief. "Because you are not like everyone else! You are my children! Keep going!" saying the last word, he left the room.

"We can stop now if you want" before Nathalie could say anything else, Adrien ran up to his room. Y/N just sighed, then followed her brother and headed to her room. Adrien couldn't handle the situation as well as she did. Although it was only outwardly so. She seemed calmer, but inside she was suffering just as much, if not more, than her brother.

--------------------------------------

The Agreste girl is just about to enter her room when she hears a loud thump. She runs out the door of the house and sees the police shooting at a huge stone monster. As a result of the shot, the monster just gets bigger. The monster grabs the police car and throws it towards one of the policemen, who just dodges it.

She runs back to her room and turns on the TV. On TV, Mayor Bourgeois warns residents to be careful. Then the broadcast shows Officer Roger, whose right arm is in a cast. Try to convince the citizens that the police have everything under control.

--------------------------------------

Marinette is also watching the broadcast from the computer in her room. "I hate the first days of school." but then she sees a box on her desk. "Huh?" In Y/N's room, she also saw an identical box. "What is this?"

"What is this doing here?" they both say. Then they both open the box, from which a light sphere flies out.

In Marinette's room, a red orb appears from the box, which also contains a pair of earrings. A strange floating red creature appears with black dots and two tentacle-like things on either side of its head. However, this scares Marinette.

"Ahh! Help! A giant bug! A...mouse! A bug-mouse!" the girl is scared and goes to another part of her room. "Everything is fine! Don't be afraid!" the creature tries to calm her down. "Ahh! The bug-mouse is talking!" while throwing things at the red creature.

The light that appeared in Y/N's room was green and a black creature also appeared floating, with two ears on its head. There were also two mustache-like tentacles on either side of its head, and a tail at the bottom of its body. There was also a black ring in the box it came out of. The creature yawned.

"Wow, like a weird mutated cute flying cat cub." the girl smiled at the creature. "Well, as you can see I'm really so cute, that's why I'm the best kwami ​​out of all of them!" the black creature praised itsself. "But you might as well be a genie from the lantern." the cat-like creature growled at this. "Meh, I've met him before and he's really not a big number. He grants a few wishes, big deal. I'm much nicer and better than that! My name is Plagg, I'm glad!" then flies off to look around the room.

"Tell me, is there anything to eat here? I'm hungry!" then starts nibbling on the end of the remote control.

Meanwhile, Marinette is still throwing the bug creature in her room. Meanwhile, she finds a glass. "Listen, Marinette. I know this is all weird for you right now, but..." the creature couldn't finish as Marinette placed the glass on it, trapping it. "Well, if it makes you feel better..." but she cuts it off again. "What are you and how do you know my name?"

"I'm Kwami and my name is Tikki! Now let me explain everything to you!"

In Y/N's room, Plagg was still trying to eat the remote. The Agreste girl quickly takes the device from him and then grabs the creature. "As cute as I find you, I still don't know what you're doing here or what exactly you are." the creature sighs. "Listen, I'm a kwami. I give you power. The power of destruction, you understand?" the girl just looks at the kwami ​​and half nods as she doesn't fully understand.

"Great, so do you have anything to eat then? I'm still hungry!" the girl goes a little further with the kwami ​​in her hand, then starts thinking out loud. "You still haven't told me how you got here. Or it's all just dad's joke. Although I doubt it, as he never had a sense of humor."

Plagg flies out of her hand and into eye level. "Your father must not know I exist! Or anyone else!" warns the kwami.

Marinette tries to open the trapdoor to her room. "Mom, Dad!" she shouts, but the creature flies through the glass and puts her small hands on her mouth. "No, no, no! You shouldn't! I'm your friend! You're the only one who can stop Stoneheart!

--------------------------------------

At the Chinese massage shop, Wayzz still doubts that the chosen ones are suitable for the job. Meanwhile, Wang Fu, the old Chinese man, locks the Miraculous box into the gramophone.

"Are you sure they will be able to, Master?" the turtle kwami ​​questions his master. "I was only wrong once. It will never happen again. At least I hope not."

--------------------------------------

Marinette is sitting on the floor of the room talking to Tikki. "That's a mistake! My only superpower is extreme clumsiness. I know! Alya would know! She's my friend. Well, at least I think...she loves heroes. She's the one for this job! You have to go with her!" The kwami, on the other hand, denies this. "Marinette, you are the chosen one! The blue haired one is only more shocked by this.

"I can't be a superhero if I'm stuck here in this house, which is almost a prison! I'm not even allowed to go to school! What kind of hero is someone who's imprisoned in her own house?" the blonde gets angry. Meanwhile, Plagg is rolling on top of a roll of toilet paper. "That's not very good. That's exactly why everything will change soon. Only if you're willing to change!" Y/N looks at the ring.

Marinette picks up Ladybug Miraculous. "Alright, so all I have to do is smash the object possessed by that akuma thing?" she asked. "Yes, and catch it and then purify it!"

"I see, catch. And what exactly is this spell?"

"It's the Lucky Charm! It's your secret superpower!" Marinette gets more and more confused. "Aww, this is all too fast Tikki, I won't be able to do this."

"Just trust yourself Marinette! Just say Spots on!" She looks at Tikki and says the spell in confusion. "Spots on?" The earring suddenly activates and Tikki is absorbed into the object. "Whoa! What's going on?" Marinette is confused as she transforms into Ladybug.

Y/N picks up Miraculous the Cat. "Claws out!" That's the magic word. This is how you can transform.

"Got it. Plagg, Claws out!" She said the spell immediately, but Plagg wanted to say something else. "No, wait! I'm not done explaining yet!" Plagg is absorbed into the ring as Y/N transforms.

"Wow! It's so cool! Y/N's hero costume was an all black costume. On her feet were shoes that looked like leather boots. Around her waist was a staff and a belt that symbolized a cat's tail. Around her neck was a golden bell. On the top of her hand were claw-like it was a slightly pointy glove-like dress. Her long blonde hair was still falling down her back, but it was slightly disheveled at the forehead and there were two black cat ears in her hair. Finally, a black mask was on her face, which hid her identity. Around her green eyes, the white instead it was a slightly light green. She was really attractive like that, if she could say that about herself.

Marinette stood in front of the mirror in her room and studied her appearance. Her dress was completely red with lots of black dots. She had a yo-yo hanging from her hip. Her hair remained the same as in her civilian form, with the only difference being that two red braids hung out from the hair ties. Her mask was also red with black dots. She looked really good.

"Aww, how's this coming down? Tikki, if you can hear me, I want my clothes back! I'm not going anywhere from here!" She sees the news on her computer as she speaks.

"Stoneheart is heading towards the Montparnasse tower. The monster seems unstoppable!" says Nadja Chamack, a reporter for the news station. Marinette sees through the computer that Alya is riding her bike after Stoneheart. "Alya?" she was surprised.

"Marinette? Did you get home safe?" her mother exclaimed. "Uhh, yes mom! Everything is great!" She quickly goes up to the balcony opening from her room.

"Marinette? Are you here? Tom, we better call the school."

Meanwhile, Marinette is deliberating on the balcony. "Okay, I have special abilities and I have an amazingly super yo-yo." She grabs the yo-yo and throws it at a gargoyle statue, which gets caught by the yo-yo. Pull the yo-yo, causing it to start flying towards the statue. The girl just screamed at the sudden movement.

--------------------------------------

On the top of a row of houses in Paris, a certain cat hero was balancing on her staff, which she placed between the roofs of two houses. "I'm starting to get into it." she smiled to herself. But then she heard a sound, which caused her to look up at the sky. A girl in red flew straight towards her. The girl gasped in surprise, but before she could move away, the other girl slammed into her.

The two girls fell off the staff and began to fall halfway to the ground. As they fell, the girl in red dresses's yo-yo wrapped around them and the staff, preventing them from falling to the ground.

"Well, hello. Looks like you landed a little off." the cat hero just grinned at the other girl. "I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose." While apologizing, the girl in black got out of the yo-yo and jumped to the ground. She began to free the other girl and then helped her down to the ground.

"You must be my partner my kwami ​​was talking about! I'm, um, Kitty Noir! Yes, Kitty Noir." the blond introduced herself. "And you?" asked.

The bug girl tries to free her yo-yo, which was still wrapped around Kitty Noir's staff. "I'm Mari..err...Mari...uhh" while speaking, she starts to pull the yo-yo, then as a result of the pull, it falls together with the staff, which hits Kitty Noir on the head. "Ouch!" the cat girl cringes.

"Oh, sorry! I'm so clumsy." the bug girl lamented. "It's okay bug girl. Even I'm in the learning phase." as she speaks, she picks up her staff and smiles at the girl. Then they both hear a sound and then look in the direction of the sound. A huge building just started to fall.

Kitty Noir quickly walks towards the building using her staff. "Hey! Where are you going?" the bug girl called after her. "I'm going to save Paris! You're not coming?" but she didn't wait for the other girl's answer, because she had already jumped on her staff.

"Ugh, trust yourself, trust yourself..." she spun her yo-yo and started following the cat hero.

--------------------------------------

At the Parc des Princes, the students have already finished physical education. They were about to leave when Stoneheart appeared. "Kim! So who's the worst now?!" Stoneheart jumped down into the stadium and started running after Kim to catch him. Kim fell, but before the giant could catch him, a staff appeared in front of him.

"Hey, stone head! Why are you fighting people smaller than you? It's not a nice thing to do, you know." the girl teases the giant and then lands in front of him. "I think you're talking about yourself." Stoneheart tries to hit her several times, but Kitty Noir always dodges the blows.

"Everything is going according to plan. Ladybug and Kitty Noir's Miraculous have been resurrected. They're here to save the day, but my supervillain is out to destroy them!" Hawk Moth is already celebrating his victory in his cave.

Kitty Noir dodges another blow from Stoneheart, then jumps onto his back and hits him with her staff. But because of this, the giant only got bigger. "Where are you bug girl?" the blonde dodges another punch.

"Oh, I don't know that. I won't be able to do it" Ladybug hides her face behind her hands. Kitty Noir goes towards the stone giant again, but suddenly he picks up one of the soccer gate and throws it at her. She dodges it, but because of that huge impact, it starts to fall towards Alya, who was videoing the whole fight at the entrance of the stadium. Noticing this, Kitty Noir immediately throws her staff to save her. She throws the stick at the wall above two viewing areas, onto which the soccer gate falls, which bounces away thanks to the flexibility of the staff.

Kitty Noir is relieved, but Stoneheart catches her and takes her in his arms. "What are you waiting for super red bug? The world is watching you!" Alya stood up for Ladybug, who looked at her and then decided to help her partner. She jumps into the sky and wraps her yo-yo around Stoneheart's leg and jumps down into the stadium. "Animal torture? How shameful." she then pulls her yo-yo and knocks Stoneheart over, freeing Kitty Noir. She quickly runs towards the other gate where Ladybug is standing.

"Sorry it took so long Kitty Noir." The blue haired one apologized. "No problem bug girl, but now let's kick the stone's ass!" She starts to walk towards the villain, but Ladybug grabs her tail, preventing her from going there. "Wait, you didn't realize that with every attack he just gets bigger and stronger. We have to do something else." she explained.

"You're right, but what else should we do?" the cat hero questioned. "Well, I don't really know yet." Ladybug admitted. "Then how about we use our power? Cataclysm!" A black colored aura suddenly appeared in Kitty Noir's right palm. "The device on my staff said that anything I touch will be destroyed! Cool, right?" the cat hero explained to the bug in amazement. "I don't need superpowers to destroy everything." the bug girl said a little jealously.

"So now it's just you and me, stone head!" Kitty Noir started running towards Stoneheart to destroy the creature. "Kitty Noir! Watch out!" The blond jumped up to attack the creature from above. But Stoneheart was faster now and struck the girl. Kitty Noir flew back to Ladybug and her hand accidentally touched the soccer gate, destroying it.

"Great, now you only have five minutes before you change back. You know, you could have been a little more attentive." Ladybug just scolded Kitty Noir. "Sorry bugaboo, I was just a little too excited about this whole thing." Kitty Noir felt sorry and explained to the bug, but she had a smile on her face.

"Alright then I will! Lucky Charm!" Ladybug shouted and threw her yo-yo in the air. From the yo-yo appeared a cloth likeness. "Wow, super power." Kitty Noir said sarcastically. "My kwami ​​told me to smash the object possessed by that akuma thing." explained the blue haired one. "Well that's going to be hard since his whole body is made of stone." Kitty Noir pointed out the obvious.

"Look at his right hand! He always keeps it closed. He's like Russian dolls. He doesn't have what we need, but what's in his hand!"

"So what's your plan?" asked the blonde haired girl. Ladybug looked around with her lucky vision and saw the things she needed in red, full of black dots. She saw Stoneheart's right hand, Alya, who was still videoing, a spigot and the hose attached to it that ended at their feet. "This here!" Ladybug pointed to the hose below.

She quickly put the end of the hose into the clothes and fastened it so that the water wouldn't come out of the clothes. Then she wrapped her yo-yo around Kitty Noir's leg. "Don't resist, just trust me!" She quickly spun around and flung Kitty Noir towards Stoneheart. Kitty Noir screamed in flight until the giant caught her with his left hand. "Catch me if you can!" came the voice of Ladybug, who jumped up and fell towards Stoneheart with the cloth in her hand.

The stone giant caught her too, but this time with his right hand. This caused the crumpled purple paper to fall out of his hand. "And now. Alya, the tap!" Alya immediately got up and ran to the faucet, then opened it. Water began to flow from the faucet, filling the dress with water. The cloth swelled up and eventually became so large that it spread Stoneheart's hand apart, releasing Ladybug.

Ladybug ran towards the paper, which was more of a rock than paper, and quickly stepped on it, crushing it. A dark colored butterfly emerged from the broken pieces and flew away. Stoneheart fell into pieces, so Kitty Noir was freed, and then Ivan fell out of it, holding his head in pain, because of what happened. The pieces of stone around him suddenly disappeared.

"This girl is awesome! She's a little bit crazy, but she's awesomely crazy!" Kitty Noir smiled at her partner. Ladybug looked down at the pieces of stone, which turned back into crumpled paper. She smiled and picked it up.

"What happened? What am I doing here?" Ivan asked in surprise. "You were incredible bug girl! You did it!" Kitty Noir complimented her in astonishment. "We did it partner! Pound it!" they both said, then fist bumped. Suddenly, Kitty Noir's ring started beeping, indicating that she was about to transform back.

"You should go. Our identity must remain a secret," said Ladybug. "I understand bug girl." The blonde walked over to the other girl, then grabbed her right hand and planted a kiss on the back of her hand. Ladybug just smiled and giggled a little at her gesture. "Bye M'Lady, I hope we can do this again soon!" With that, Kitty Noir ran and jumped onto the roof of the stadium and left.

"Uh-huh, I hope not in the midst of such horrors." Ladybug turns back to Ivan with a smile, then looks down at the paper in her hand. "You didn't even have the courage to tell Mylène that you love her." Ladybug read it aloud and then became sad. She walked over to Ivan and put her hand on his shoulder. "Kim wrote this. He always makes fun of me." Ivan sighed.

"You know, you shouldn't be so freaked out about it. There's no shame in telling someone you like them, Ivan." said the blue haired one. "Hey, how do you know my name, Miss?" The girl was just shocked and then grinned awkwardly trying to reduce her embarrassment.

"That was amazingly spectacular!" exclaimed Alya, still videoing the heroine. "You're going to protect Paris from now on?" Where did you get your powers from? Got bitten by a radioactive ladybug? Oh, I have so many questions for you Miss...uh..."

"Uhh...Ladybug! Call me Ladybug." she said as she started to walk away from the stadium. "Ladybug...Super awesome!" Alya exclaimed.

--------------------------------------

"So, thanks to this amateur recording, Parisians already know the identity of their heroines!" Nadja Chamack reports on the new heroines in the news.

Marinette is sitting in her chair watching the news and smiling. "I did it Tikki!" she cheered. "See? I told you could!" Tikki flies to her owner's face and hugs her. "Marinette! Dinner time!" her mother exclaims.

Marinette runs down to the living room, where her parents are already sitting at the table, while Mayor Mr. Bourgeois is on the TV in the background.

At Agreste Castle, Y/N is also watching the news while Plagg sniffs the plates in front of her that have lids on them. Reaching the last one, he lifts the top, which shows an ice cream in a glass. "I'm pleased to announce that we're throwing a huge celebration in honor of our city's new protectors. Ladybug and Kitty Noir."

"Ladybug! Her name is Ladybug!" marveled the Agreste girl. Meanwhile, Plagg flew to her with the ice cream in hand. "Eww, what's that?" the kwami ​​was disgusted. "Come on Plagg, this was made by my personal chef."

"If you want me to regain my energy after the transformation, then you have to give me something delicious!" Plagg stated. "Okay, what do you want?"

--------------------------------------

While Paris was celebrating its new heroes, the uncaught akuma flew to the top of the Eiffel Tower and began to reproduce. Several new akuma flew out of the original and began to flood everywhere in Paris.

Marinette was washing the dishes when her mother gasped in fear. "Looks like Paris can't celebrate its new heroines, Ladybug and Kitty Noir, as it looks like another threat is threatening the city. The stone-turned victims are still like statues. The police are at a loss as to what will happen to them. Will they come back to life, or will they be frozen in time forever?" In the news station, Nadja made an announcement again.

At Agreste Castle, Y/N watches boredly as Plagg eats Camembert cheese. "Seriously Plagg? Of all the foods you can choose, you have to have Camembert? Besides, that's all you eat. This smell makes me smell like rotten cheese now. Now I need to find a box to block that smell."

Y/N looks up at the TV and she surprised to see so many people turned into stone creatures. "Plagg, what's going on? I thought we beat him!"

Plagg and Tikki ask their owners at the same time: "Did you catch the akuma?"

Marinette looks at Tikki in confusion. "What does this have to do with catching the akuma?" Tikki starts flying in front of the computer as she explains. "An akuma can reproduce, that's why it needs to be caught. If Ivan's emotions turn negative again, the akuma will turn him back into Stoneheart. He will control all the stone creatures and bring them to life to create an army to serve him."

"So that means this is all my fault? I knew it! You see, Tikki! I'm no superhero! I'm only going to make things worse."

"Keep calm. It was your first time. You will go back, catch Stoneheart's akuma and succeed!" The kwami ​​tried to encourage her owner, but apparently to no avail. "I can't! I said I'm clumsy! I'm always a disaster! I'm just making things worse for myself, you and everyone. Kitty Noir will be better off without me. I'm quitting." then turned her back on Tikki.

"So I can't do anything without Ladybug?" the blonde haired girl asked. "Only Ladybug can catch the akumas and repair the damage done by the villain," explained Plagg.

"If Kitty Noir can't catch the akumas, you'll have to find another Ladybug. I told you I'm not a Ladybug." Tikki gasped in surprise. "I'm sorry Tikki." she took the earrings off with that. "No, don't!" Marinette looks around but she doesn't see Tikki anywhere. She hangs her head sadly and puts the earrings in the box. She pulls out the dresser drawer and puts the box in. "I'm so sorry Tikki."

--------------------------------------

"Ivan has a sensitive heart. It won't be long before anger and sadness rise again. And so he and the stone creatures will come to life. Then we'll see how long you stay hidden, Ladybug and Kitty Noir. Once I get your Miraculous, you'll be helpless against me!" The akuma flies back to Hawk Moth's cave and lands in the storage area of ​​his walking stick. "Everyone will be powerless against me and I will have absolute power!" the man exclaims, then starts laughing as the window in front of him closes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hello everyone! The first part is finally ready! I really enjoyed writing this, so I can't wait to start writing the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading this part as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The rest of the chapters will probably be this length, but it will depend on the episodes.

If you find any grammar or spelling mistakes, please feel free to let me know so I can fix them.

Without further ado, see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 490 30
Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years because of the sisterly fight they had a long...
2.4K 112 10
❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next, i'll make you fall in love with me over and over again. we can 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 our...
871K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
117K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...