Chasing my lovely wife.

By JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 34.

4.6K 138 3
By JinxCoffin

The next day, her mother-in-law was discharged from the hospital and Richard Canlas returned to Mindanao to look for Hazel's men and go with them, that is the plan he suggested, so that he would know his daughter's plan. He said that once Hazel asks him to do something, he will immediately inform them. Grandma also sent a lookout to make sure he will not run away.

It was a peaceful day because they didn't see Hazel for a few days now and Caleb finally convinced her to return to the villa so that they could live together. He said he wouldn't hire maids, because she might be afraid that their maids would do something to her again, they spent the whole day changing the decoration of the entire villa with Mel and Assistant Kim, Camille and her two step-sisters were also there to help.

In the evening they decided to have a small party in the villa when his father arrived, as well as her Mother-in-law and Grandma. Everyone's enjoying the party led by Mel, they are singing and dancing until they decide to leave.

"Your shooting is tomorrow, isn't it?" Caleb suddenly asked her when they were lying on the bed. "You have to be careful."

"I know." she said then smiled.

"I have also prepared your bodyguards." Caleb said. "They will just observe your surroundings if you don't want them near you."

"Mel is there."

"Mel can't protect you like bodyguards can do."

She didn't argue with him, she just hugged him and closed her eyes.

It was like everything happens is just a dream, she never thought that she would return to the villa where it all started. Back then, she never got inside Caleb's room, she never even tried to have a little fun in the villa like happened earlier. Her life starts to change, together with the people she loves, she feels happy and content now. She knew to herself that she would not be happy if she gave up on Caleb because she knew, at the end of the day, her happiness is more important than other things.

Neli woke up early the next day, she saw her husband sleeping peacefully next to her with his arms around her. She slowly removed his arm that was resting on her waist and quietly left their room.

She went to the kitchen to cook something for them to eat, since Caleb didn't hire any maids, they had to cook their own food.

"Good morning, Mrs. Valdez." she heard Caleb whisper in her ear which surprised her.

"My God, Caleb! You startled me." she said in shock.
He just laughed then hugged her from behind, she also felt his kiss on her neck.

"I'm cooking."

"And I will eat." he replied then turned her around to press a kiss on her lips. "Appetizers."

"Now that you're done with the appetizer, grab some plates and prepare the table." she said laughing while turning back on her cooking.

A few minutes later, she finished cooking and they started eating, she felt like a newly married couple at that moment.

"I'll take you to your location."

"You don't have to." she answered. "Ain't you have a meeting today, that's why they left early last night."
"But you'll not be here for two days."

"Only, only for two days."

"I can cancel my meeting."

"No!"

After they finished eating, Mel picked her up and went to their set, they went to a small village in Pampanga because that is where their location is and they will stay there for two days to finish her scene. They traveled for almost an hour and a half from the city before they arrived at their set.

"Ms. Neli, how are you? Welcome, welcome." Director Silva greeted her when they reached their set. "Thank you for accepting my offer."

"I should be the one to say thank you because you allowed me to be part of your movie Director Silva."

"I was amazed when I first saw your commercial, you're so stunning." he said to her. "Even my friend Santos couldn't believe that he made that commercial."

After they talked, he took her around their set and explained to her what she had to do. She found out that all of them were there since yesterday and had already shot several scenes, he also showed her a tent that she would use as a dressing room. The director was about to leave, when a man suddenly appeared in front of them.

"Oh, I want you to meet the male lead of our movie, he is Ronnie Ajero." the director introduced the man who suddenly approached them. "You will work with him for two days, so you have to know each other."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Cornelia Alcantara." she introduced herself with a smile.

"Oh, what a coincidence, your role in the movie is also Alcantara." Ronnie said happily. "But why are you not using the Valdez family name?"

She was surprised by what he said.

"What Valdez?" Director Silva asked.

She looked at Ronnie sharply, how did he know about that?

"Oh, seems like I was wrong." he immediately said. "You look like my friend's wife."

"Anyway, get ready Ms. Neli because I'm going to call you after Ronnie's scene. Did you read the manuscript already?" she nodded. "Good, see you later. Ronnie, come after you talked to Ms. Neli and be nice to her."

After the director left she turned to Ronnie again, she's frowning because she couldn't remember where she saw him.

"You're Caleb's wife, right?" he laughed at her while holding both of her shoulders to calm her down. "He told me to watch over you and keep you away from evil spirits, if there's any."

"How did you know it was me?" she wondered.

"I was there at your wedding." he answered which surprised her. "Caleb and I have been friends since we were young."

Their wedding was private, or should she say a secret wedding, even well-known businessmen and politicians in the country were not invited to their wedding and only their close relatives were allowed.

"Ronnie, let's start." one crew shouted.

Ronnie said goodbye to her before he left, she will just ask him later about why he's in their wedding because if they were friends since they were kids, why didn't she know him? They were both schoolmates until highschool, but he never saw him on Caleb's friends.

She went to her tent and started to do her make-up so that she could start her scenes too. Neli was amazed at the skill of the make-up artist, because she was able to make her look younger, she also wore school uniforms, she couldn't believe that at her age, twenty eight, she could still wear a high school uniform. A few minutes after she finished, a crew called her to join the shooting.

In their scene, a year before their high school graduation, Sofia, Neli's role, transferred to the male lead's school and no one talked to her in their classroom, until the male lead suddenly spoke to her and they became friends. He accompanies her every day and helps her with her school works, the male lead is a popular student and many girls liked him so when the other girls learned that they are always together, they started to bully her.

They were in the middle of their acting when they heard shouting from the fans who were there to watch their shooting. She noticed a woman wearing a long red coat walking towards them, she was surprised when she removed her sunglasses and mask, it was Hazel. The surprise on her face could also be seen when their eyes met.

"What are you doing here?" she asked angrily.

"What do you mean?" she asked calmly to her. "I'm here because of my work."

"Ms. Hazel, what brings you here?" Ronnie stood in front of her and asked her with a smile. "You don't want to enjoy your two days off? You just finished your shooting here yesterday."

"Ronnie, why is this woman with you?" she shouted then turned to the director. "Director Silva, what is this woman doing here? Don't tell me, she will be part of my movie?"

"Aren't you reading the group chat Ms. Hazel? Margaret informs that she can't do the cameo role anymore because she had an accident, so I look for another actress and offer it to Ms. Neli and she accepted it." the director answered, shaking his head. "And what are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to rest because we have to finish shooting your scene next week because you have two scenes left? We're behind schedule because of your personal affairs, this scene was supposed to be our last scene shooting for the movie but we need to extend it because of you."

"I don't care! Why didn't anyone tell me that she would be Margaret's replacement, you're supposed to inform me first." Hazel was enraged.

"I don't need to tell you what I'm going to do, Hazel."

"Of course, you have to because it's my movie!"

"Excuse me?" the director said angrily. "Maybe you have forgotten that I'm the director here, and you're just an actress." she saw the sudden paleness on Hazel's face, she seemed that she had returned to her senses. "I don't have to tell you what I want to do in MY MOVIE or who's an actress I will choose so you better go before I say something bad to you."

"I will inform Mrs. Valdez about this matter." she said angrily. "Let's see if you can still speak to me like that again."

"Go ahead." she said then crossed her arms and smirked, she saw Hazel's face become red in anger. "Come on, call her now."

She was sure that her mother-in-law would not answer her calls anymore, is she using the Valdez family's reputation so she could do everything she wants?

"Shut up, you son of a bitch!" she said then suddenly left.

Is this how Hazel behaves to other people behind the camera? She even uses her mother-in-law.

"If it wasn't for Mrs. Valdez, I wouldn't have accepted that woman in my movie." she heard Director Silva say. "Have a fifteen minute break guys, my head suddenly hurts."

She didn't ask the director what he meant, she just let him rest and went back to her dressing room. But before she could reach her tent, Hazel suddenly showed up in front of her.

"Who told you to come here, you bitch!"

Mel immediately went in front of her to protect her.

"Madam, stay behind me."

"Hazel, didn't I answer you earlier that I'm here because of my work." she said.

"Just say that you want to ruin my movie, that's why you're here!"

"Okay." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. "I want to ruin your movie, are you happy now?"

Hazel suddenly pulled Mel's hair causing her to sit on the ground. She was about to approach her, when Hazel suddenly pulled her arms towards her and slapped her on the cheek.

"Get out!" Hazel shouted. "Get out of here." she was about to pull her hair, but was immediately stopped by her two bodyguards.

She told her bodyguards earlier to check the crowd if there were any suspicious men, good thing that they reached before Hazel could hurt her more.

"Who the hell are both of you, let go of me!" she said angrily while trying to break free from the grip of her bodyguards.

"Keep quiet!" one of her bodyguards said. "Don't wait for us to hurt you"

"Hey! Hey! What is happening here?" Ronnie suddenly asked when he approached them, she saw the nervousness in his eyes when he looked at her. "What happened to your cheek, Neli?"

"I'm--."

"Ronnie, stay away from that bitch!" Hazel said as she still tried to get away from her two men, she even kicked them and bit their arms. "She wants to ruin our movie, she's a slut who stole--."

"I said keep quiet." said one of her bodyguards then hit Hazel's nape.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw that Hazel immediately lost consciousness, she felt excitement rushed thru her body because of what he did. She never thought she would see such a scene in real life.

"Wow!" she was amazed. "That was amazing, Diego!" she said to her bodyguard.

"Thank you, Madam."

-----

Hazel woke up to find herself in her car, she also saw her assistant Paula busy driving.

"What happened?!" Hazel felt a bit confused and angry at that moment. "Where are you taking me, Paula?"

"We will go home Ma'am." her assistant said.

"What happened?" she suddenly asked. "I was just talking to that slut, how am I here in the car now?"

"Ms. Neli's bodyguards brought you to the car, they said that we have to leave because if we don't, they will send us to jail."

"That bitch! I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!! Argh! I will definitely kill that woman!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 6.1K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
170K 6.9K 21
Anophthalmia • a child born without one or two eyes ° I got up and took few steps until I was right in front of him. He wanted to back away but I wra...
1.5M 75K 34
Christian Hendrix's story (straight out of Coffee And Papers) * * * His heart was broken by the rejection from his one true love and now, a possible...