𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕�...

By lovejj1234

❝ᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ❞ currently re-editing ✰Our fate of love the story of park jimin Jeon jungkook and park ta... More

❤︎ INTRODUCTION ❤︎
✿︎1✿︎
✿︎2✿︎
✿︎3✿︎
✿︎4✿︎
✿︎5✿︎
✿︎6✿︎
✿︎7✿︎
✿︎8✿︎
✿︎9✿︎
✿︎10✿︎
✿︎11✿︎
✿︎12✿︎
✿︎13✿︎
✿︎14✿︎
✿︎15✿︎
✿︎16✿︎
✿︎17✿︎
✿︎18✿︎
✿︎19✿︎
✿︎20✿︎
✿︎21✿︎
✿︎22✿︎
✿︎23✿︎
✿︎24✿︎
✿︎25✿︎
✿︎26✿︎
✿︎27✿︎
✿︎28✿︎
✿︎29✿︎
✿︎30✿︎
✿︎31✿︎
✿︎32✿︎
✿︎33✿︎
✿︎34✿︎
✿︎35✿︎
✿︎36✿︎
✿︎37✿︎
✿︎38✿︎
✿︎39✿︎
✿︎40✿︎
✿︎41✿︎
✿︎42✿︎
✿︎43✿︎
✿︎44✿︎
✿︎45✿︎
✿︎46✿︎
✿︎47✿︎
✿︎48✿︎
✿︎49✿︎
✿︎50✿︎
✿︎51✿︎
✿︎52✿︎
✿︎53✿︎
✿︎54✿︎
✿︎55✿︎
✿︎56✿︎
✿︎57✿︎
✿︎58✿︎
✿︎59✿︎
✿︎60✿︎
✿︎61✿︎
✿︎62✿︎
✿︎63✿︎
✿︎64✿︎
✿︎65✿︎
✿︎66✿︎
✿︎68✿︎
✿︎69✿︎
✿︎70✿︎
✿︎71✿︎
✿︎72✿︎
✿︎73✿︎
✿︎74✿︎
✿︎75✿︎
✿︎76✿︎
✿︎77✿︎
✿︎78✿︎
✿︎79✿︎
✿︎80✿︎
✿︎81✿︎
✿︎82✿︎
❀❀Epilogue ❀❀
☘︎END OF OUR FATE OF LOVE ☘︎

✿︎67✿︎

1.4K 117 17
By lovejj1234

Your snow white will heal your all wounds

Jimin was sleeping but his sleep got disturbed when he felt tightness around his waist and feels like someone was hugging him but who ? He slowly opened his eyes and........ he got shocked and panicked............... can't believe someone was here with him on his bed Hugging him tightly like he is a teddy.

He raised his hand and tried to Push the person who was hiding his face into his chest but he doesn't know how to Push him he is strong and when the person (jungkook) felt someone was pushing him .....his grip on his waist tighten.

,"hmmm nu"

He said to jimin who was froze his eyes were wide awake looking at the person his voice

Kookie

But how is this possible he shook his head and again trying to push him but still jungkook held his waist tightly because he thought his snow white will leave him

,"Let me go who are y-"

He asked but jungkook still Hugging him not leaving him but he got frustrated when jimin again pushed him .

,"Snow white don't Push me "

This time he suddenly get up from him and held his shoulders tightly.

He looked into jimins eyes who just stopped whatever he was doing his heart beat stopped for a second when he saw jungkook with him ....but how ? His hands automatically touched his cheeks gently to feel him and when his fingers touched his skin his body felt goosebumps and his eyes becomes teary .

Jungkook was also lost in his eyes why he feels so peaceful with his snow white who was touching his cheeks but why he was crying.

,"Snow white did i hurt you sorr-y i thought you will also leave me if i let you go i didn't know you will cry i am so sor-ry Princess my snow white i am here your prince so don't cry ....... I have something for you .....wait "

He said and and suddenly jumped from bed and run towards couch and took something and hide behind his back .

," You know you are more beautiful than snow white "
He placed a beautiful flower tiara on his head and gently tucked his hairs behind his ear

Jimin was still shocked so many questions playing in his head

Why jungkook is here ?

Why he is behaving like a kid?

Why he didn't remember him ?

What happened to him ?

Jungkook came closer to his face and wiped his tears and kissed his forehead so gently.

,"Pretty princess don't cry .....i told you I am here your prince your hmmmmmm Husband yes Jeon jungkook your husband I will protect you "

That's it ......jimin immediately jumped on him and hugged him ......he missed his kookie .

In his embrace he cried and put his all emotions infront of his love.

Jungkook slowly rubbed his back to calm him down didn't even know why his snow white is crying.

,"Why are you crying tell me please"

He asked and tried to pulled back to see his face but jimin won't leave him he nuzzled his nose into his neck and started crying.

Jungkook pouted and crying too seeing jimin crying he can't stop himself not to cry .... When jimin heard him crying he immediately pulled back and shook his head.

,"Why are you crying kookie "

Jimin asked him who stopped crying and held his both hands.

,"Because m-y snow white is cry-ing i-

,"Your snow white really kookie ...y-ou didn't remember me "

Jungkook pouted and shake his head jimin want's to ask him more but he stopped and think he will ask taehyung but where is he ?

And what happened with jungkook.

,"Should I call you baby can I please"

You always called me baby ....you really forgot me

Jimin didn't said anything but he just nodded and jungkook get up from bed and jumped here and there .

,"baby

Baby

BABY BABY

My baby ahhhh really you are my baby my m-yyy my wify and I am your husband yeeee "

He again sit on bed front of jimin who was still confused but he can feel something happened with his kookie in past .

,"I am jimin park jimin don't you remember me "

When he said his name jungkook looked at him shocked

,"Jimin i heard this name before ahh in my dreams..... I saw him.... blurry face his face were blurry whenever he tried to wake me up and called me kookie ......he-e also looks like you "

Jimin didn't know what to say but he feels like dying to see his kookie in this condition.

Suddenly Jungkook poke his cheeks and giggled .

,"You are so soft soft like cotton candy i wanna eat you can i please "

Jimin chuckled but hit his head and said no ...........but jungkook wants to eat him and kiss him

He pulled jimin on his lap and peck his nose and than his pout .
Jimin was giggling feels tickling around his neck when jungkook kissed his neck and lick his skin .

,"You know i already like you will you marry me "

Jungkook is so cute jimin smiled and cupped his cheeks and give him a kiss on his forehead....he didn't know why jungkook is behaving like a kid but now he realised jin was talking about him all the time and he didn't even know .

His kookie is in pain .

But Jin also said he lost his family

So it means when he left Paris he got into an accident

i thought you are happy with your family but I was wrong I am stupid why I left you when you need me but now I am here i will cure your every pain your jimin will heal your every wound.

I promise

He smiled and hugged jungkook who hugged him back both missed eachother but the difference is jungkook didn't realised he was missing jimin his dream boy who always came in his dreams

He thinks he haunt him but its not right .

And now seeing jimin he knows he is the one his Missing piece.

ᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

I hope i write this chapter good because i was really blank and didn't know what to write sorry if I write something wrong.

But please vote and comment and tell me about your thoughts ✨

Vote goal 50

Boyfriends😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 4.8K 84
Jungkook tried to seek revenge from his ex lover for his heart break but what will happen when one drunk night at bar would change revenge into affai...
233K 14K 29
A beautiful flower and a lonely feral werewolf. Fated to be together. But life was not being fair to them. ( very bad at descriptions 😅) ~~~~~~~~~~~...
19.7K 2.2K 8
SHORT STORY 2 ❝I can't do things when you aren't around. You know that already, doll.❞Jungkook whined. ❝How many times have I told you to stop callin...
2K 237 5
"E-Excuse me, W-Who are you?" "W-what?!" Park Jimin wakes up only to find himself on a hospital bed and with his glitched memories. But his husband...