Bound to My Billionaire Boss

By MercyAkodegbe

"I love you!" He screamed and a sob escaped her lips. "I love you Rosie...from that day-" he took a step and... More

Chapter 1- First day at work
Chapter 2-Heartwarming handshake
Chapter 3- He knew a lot
Chapter 4- Sophia's threat
Chapter 5- Clumsy?
Chapter 6- Her mum took a loan
Chapter 7- Fear
Chapter 8- Haunted memory
Chapter 9- Fired
Chapter 10- A wrong kiss with feelings
Chapter 11- Cravings and feelings
Chapter 12- Affection and care
Chapter 13- Salary ahead on a condition
Chapter 14-A visit to Italy (emotions)
Chapter 15- A step into feelings
Chapter 16-Took her as his date
Chapter 17- Met Williams
Chapter 19- Trouble looming
Chapter 20- Innocent (now in danger)
Chapter 21- Threats and fear
Chapter 22- Fear and recovery at last
Chapter 23- Back to New York
Chapter 24- Jealousy
Chapter 25- Angry and got her in danger
Chapter 26- Saved her
Chapter 27- Happy with him
Chapter 28- In his house
Chapter 29- Anger?

Chapter 18- Heated emotions

73 5 0
By MercyAkodegbe

Rosalie gulped nervously as she tried to keep up with Alexander's pace. His grip on her was tight as he led the way through the crowd.

They walked different hallways until she saw the parking lot. Alexander's grip on her tightened the more as they walked.

"Sir" she released a whimper and Alexander stopped at once. He turned to her and batted his lids.

What did he just do? He whipped his head back and Williams was staring back at them. Did he follow them outside?

"I—" Rosalie bit on her lips and bent down to her legs. She rubbed on her ankle while Alexander examined her legs.

"Are you hurt?" He asked and she stood straight at once.

She shook her head as she stared at him. Why did he come grab her like that? When Alexander averted his gaze, she did too and her eyes rested on Williams.

"Alex" Williams called when he reached them. "Is there a problem?"

Alexander scoffed. "No, there isn't," he replied in a tight voice. He couldn't believe Rosalie didn't miss him. He expected her to be longing for him, then he came and met them together.

"We're leaving now" he spoke again and Williams nodded. "Goodbye, hoping to see you tomorrow."

"Hmm" Alexander nodded and turned to Rosalie. "Let's go Miss Jones."

———

Silence reigned as Alexander drove. Rosalie couldn't believe there was no driver. She wanted to ask questions but decided to keep quiet.

He looked pissed, she better stay in her lane.

She was seated in the front seat while he drove.

At intervals, Alexander spared her a glance. She lured him every time his eyes fed on her face.

"Sir" Rosalie voiced out, unable to keep her curiosity. "Where're you taking me?"

She needed to know. Throughout the day, he kept her at some goddamn party and left. And it was evening, and he was taking her to God knows where again?

"You will—" Alexander was cut short by the thunder strike. He peered outside and saw the lightning accompanied with thunder.

Would there be a storm?

He scoffed and concentrated on his driving.

"Where are you taking me, sir?" Rosalie voiced out once more and he turned to her.

"Somewhere" was his reply as he drove. He knew it was selfish to take her somewhere but he needed quietness with her.

He needed serenity.

It was selfish considering the situation around him but of course, he was selfish with her.

"Okay" Rosalie mumbled and threw her eyes to the trees that surrounded the road. Her mind twirled around but she couldn't pinpoint where he was taking her.

She better not have high hopes.

She remembered he shattered the one for the morning. She fondled her hands and sat still as he drove.

The thunder struck at intervals and Rosalie could see a storm brewing up. She yawned repeatedly as she admired the city of Italy ranging from the trees they sped by to the opulent buildings.

At last, the car halted. Rosalie heaved a sigh of relief as Alexander got down. She did too and she let her eyes dart around.

Her brows creased seeing only a shop was in the area. What surrounded the shop was the open space and fields.

"Come on" Alexander stretched out his hands to her and Rosalie stopped. She gave a long stare at his hand before she took it.

Their hands met and both insides fluttered. At the same time, they both tightened the grip.

Sensing the connection, Alexander pulled her to him and at that moment, Rosalie relaxed into the warmth his side gave.

She sniffed and clutched tightly to his hand as Alexander led the way.

From afar, Rosalie heard people's chatter. It was in English that time around. She let her eyes dart around as she wondered where they were.

She trusted him though.

The moment they entered, the smell of her ice cream filled her nostrils. Her brows raised seeing it was an ice cream shop.

"Sir?" She turned to Alexander and Alexander returned the questioning look she gave.

"Don't you like ice creams?"

"I do," she answered.

"Good, then let's get them. It's a tip to make up for me leaving you at that place" Alexander mumbled and Rosalie chortled.

"Really, sir" her lips curled into a grin and soon, they reached the counter.

"Vanilla and…" Alexander made the order and they got it.

Rosalie's eyes darted around as they walked to the vacant seat. She saw most of the customers had unkempt hair and probably looked old. "How did you find this place, sir?"

"I just found it," Alexander huffed as he dipped into his ice cream. He took a spoon and as usual, it was delectable.

Rosalie sucked in her cheeks before licking the ice cream. She tried to ignore Alexander's stares as she drank.

He was always staring after all.

"How old are you Rosalie? I want to know more about you"

"Huh?" Rosalie's brows raised as heat skittered through her. He wanted to know more about her? "22"

"Hmm" Alexander clicked his tongue. He knew that. He knew he was older by 7 years but he only wanted questions that'll ease the tension between them.

"How —" he took a deep breath and sighed. It was hard for him. He didn't even know the questions to ask. He couldn't think of any. He had never done that after all.

And besides, no one ever asked him. He lived a lonesome life from the onset.

"What about you, sir?"

Sir? Alexander turned to her and scoffed. He remembered she used sir for him when he called. It pissed him off and he ended the call in a hurry.

"What did I say about that?"

"Huh?" Rosalie sucked in her cheeks and looked away. She let herself get immersed in the people's chatter as she licked her ice.

"You're pretty."

The world stopped. Rosalie sucked in her cheeks to hide her blush. "Thank you" she managed to mutter.

Alexander nodded and rested on his chair. He ran his hands through his hair and shut his eyes. He wanted more natural conversation. The conversation seemed forced.

"You're beautiful too"

It was shocking. Alexander stopped unblinking. Did she just complement him? He raised his head to her and she bit on her lips to avoid his gaze.

He chortled. She did too.

"I…it was weird" Rosalie laughed out before she could stop herself.

"Hell yeah, it was" Alexander mumbled as he stared at her laughing. The desire he had been trying to tame grew inside of him.

It scoured through him, forced and heightened and before he knew it, he leaned into her.

Rosalie stopped when she felt the breath. She took her eyes down to meet his sterling gray eyes. "Sir" she swallowed thickly at his closeness.

"It's okay" Alexander whispered, not minding others around. "Come closer."

It was an order she obeyed and immediately, he grabbed her face.

His lips met hers in an ignited fire of passion. Rosalie gave in and ducked her head backwards as they kissed.

Passion, desire, lust accompanied the heated kiss.

"You're heavenly" Alexander muttered between kisses. His hands wrapped firmly around her waist as he pulled her to him.

Rosalie relaxed into the comfort the kiss held. She ran her hands through his hair as she pulled him closer.

A cheering erupted. Both stopped.

Rosalie sucked in her lips as she glanced around. The people around cheered them.

"I…" she turned to Alexander for help.

"Ignore" he mumbled to her. "Thank you" he smiled at the crowd before turning to Rosalie.

"Finish up your ice cream and let's go" he ordered with all desperation. He had to finish what he started.

Rosalie nodded and sensing the spark, she hurriedly finished the bowl of ice cream.

"Let's go" Alexander led the way and she trotted after him. The storm brewed and since it was night, it was dark; darker than she imagined.

The street lights aided their vision as they got to the car.

"Get in" Alexander replied and she got in. He ignited the engine as he tried to keep himself at check. He shouldn't go beyond boundaries.

Rosalie licked her lips. Butterflies danced in her insides and she casted her gaze to the road. They kissed—again.

It was wrong even though it felt right.

She sighed and twirled her hair in her hands . Why was her boss kissing her? Why'd he even take her to get ice cream.

She knew he made up that excuse earlier. What was her boss doing to her?

Alexander drove in silence, his nerve trying to resist the urge to kiss her. The rain began drizzling and Rosalie gasped. She rolled up the window at once.

Alexander was concentrated on the road but he kept his eyes fixed on her actions. She clung tightly to herself and he knew at once she was cold.

"Cold?" He questioned and she turned to him. She spared him a glance but shook her head.

Alexander nodded and kept his eyes fixed on the road. He was driving back to the city. The car gave a tapping sound repeatedly and his brows furrowed.

What was going on?

Rosalie's brows puckered up as she wondered what was wrong with the car? She hugged herself as she tried to stay warm in the armless she was in.

"Goodness!" Alexander exclaimed and halted.

"Stop being stubborn" Alexander scoffed and Rosalie turned to see he was taking off his jacket. She thought that exclamation was for the car.

"Have it and wear it."

"No" Rosalie mumbled and turned around.

"Goodness" Alexander mumbled before he leaned down and pulled her to himself.

"No, there's no—" Rosalie trailed off, seeing he won't stop. She stayed calm as he wore the jacket around her.

He pulled her closer so he could slide her arms in when their lips brushed. Electric jitters twirled through both their stomachs and the duo locked eyes.

They averted their gazes down at the same time and their lips met.

This time; fiercely.

Alexander grunted and pulled her closer to him at once. When he got hindrance to access her full lips, she was off her seat and on his thighs.

It was shocking but at that moment, both brains failed to work. Rosalie ducked her head around as she tried to give him access to wherever he wanted.

Her fingers went straight into his hair as she pulled him closer.

That moment, she forgot he was her boss.

She forgot all about her self control.

Alexander pulled her close despite the fact she was on his thighs. He broke the kiss and at once took his teeth to her neck.

He nibbled on it, sucked on it and left his marks wherever he could. His hands roamed around her and Rosalie sat up to give him more access.

She wanted him to own her.

She gave a whimper when he nibbled on the flesh of her bones.

"Sorry" Alexander mumbled and took his lips back to hers.

Their lips danced in a caress as he explored her mouth until she could barely breathe causing him to break the kiss, "you drive me crazy" he mumbled as he rested his head in her bosom.

"So crazy" he whispered and like the gent he was, he traced his hands on her exposed thighs

Electric flickers of sensations shot through Rosalie. It was just a touch but she was sensitive; or he made her sensitive.

She clutched tightly to him, her insides heating up. Goosebumps adorned her skin as Alexander made his way up to her thighs.

The slit gown she wore did a good job in exposing all of her.

Rain beat dangerously on their car but none of them made out any sound.

"I want to explore all of you," Alexander whispered and gently placed kisses on her things. "All of you Rosalie. Should I?"

"Yes" she accepted in her tiny voice. "Yes Xander, sir"

Alexander chortled and immediately his arms went around her and gently, he found himself taking off the jacket that was on her.

His lips did their job as his hands worked. He got rid of the jacket and caressed her silky arm. Her skin drove him crazy.

Everything about her did.

Rosalie leaned into him because of the little space they had and gently, he took his hands to her zip.

"All of you Rosalie. For me" he whispered and she released a whimper..

His voice was dangerously heavenly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.7K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
851K 37.3K 59
The rain drenched me, making my clothes cling to me like a second skin. My dark hair lay motionless,resting against me, tempting Eden even more. You...
2M 64.8K 40
"Ian? Please. Why are you not answering me?" Lisa shouted raising her voice to probably gain his attention. "You want to know the truth?" Ian replied...
194K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...