Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter seventy-five

347 8 14
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:                                  
May 2024

It's already May, which is crazy! After the Australian Grand Prix, Charles went to Japan, China, United States and Italy for those races while I decided to stay home with the twins, and get some work done. Then I visited Isa in Madrid, where I spent two days with her looking at Samuel, my beautiful godson. He is such a fighter and I really wish he can come home from the hospital soon. While I was in Madrid, Pascale had the twins and they had a wonderful time, all three of them. - Charles and I also decided that the twins shouldn't be at so many races since it's stressful for them with all the people and loud sounds, even though they seem to like it very much, we still gotta think what's best for them. - But now it's race week again, and this time we don't have to travel anywhere since it's here at home in Monaco, which is lovely.

I always love Monaco race weekends since we can stay home the entire race week, the place is filled with  Charles's fans, the atmosphere and everything is just wonderful here. - The season is going perfectly for Charles, and he is currently leading the championship by 18 points over Max, so it's very close this year between them. And because Ferrari is finally doing so well, I'm really praying that Charles's Monaco curse won't show this weekend, I really wish he can win on Sunday! My fingers are crossed and I'm hoping for the best.

We woke up on Friday morning ready for the fantastic weekend in front of us. I walked to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for Charles, myself and the kids. I'm not the best in a kitchen but I think I can manage to make breakfast. Charles needed his special breakfast because of his diet when it's racing season, so I just ate the same since I didn't wanna make so much. Then I made some porridge and fruit for the kids. They are already nine months old so they are starting to eat lots of normal food which is very nice, and so cute when they are tasting something new.

Charles walked into the kitchen with both kids, then we all sat down and ate our breakfast. It was a big mess with the twins but that's a part of it, and it doesn't matter since they laughed and enjoyed eating their food.

"Are you ready for this weekend?" I asked and looked at Charles who was sitting on the opposite side of the table. "I'm so ready, but the pressure is definitely on.. I feel like everyone expects me to win today since the car is so good this year" he answered. "Yeah I know, of course it would be amazing if you won here at home, but we don't expect you to win. We are just hoping, and as long as you're walking out of the car safely I'll be proud of you and happy" I smiled and so did he. "Thanks love, I love having you by my side at races, you know that right? I feel better in the car and I feel like I wanna fight even more for a win, because I know you're standing there rooting for me" he smiled cutely, his words were to die for. "Aw, you'd never told me this before.. and I do also really love being at the races, watching you do what you're best at" .. "Thank you love, I love you so much.. I can wait for us to get married soon" he answered. "I'm so excited and so ready to share last names with you and the kids, only three months left and then I will officially be yours forever, and you will be mine" I smiled. "It's gonna be the best day ever"..

We had a calm morning, after breakfast Charles went to the shower and then got ready. He was wearing his casual jeans and his red Ferrari t-shirt, nothing new there. Then whilst I was in the shower and got ready, he dressed the twins and got them ready for today.

When I had finished getting dressed, fixed my hair and makeup I walked out to see the twins in their Ferrari clothes, of course. "Oh god, of course you dressed them like this, what did I think?" I laughed as I saw them. "Isn't it beautiful, they look so much like their dad now! you gotta admit, it's very cute" he answered. "Of course, you three look beautiful. They're so ready to cheer for you" I smiled and found my phone, so I snapped a few photos of them together, they looked adorable. Seeing Charles there in his Ferrari clothes together with our two beautiful kids, in Ferrari clothes with the number 16 on was to die for.

Charles drove to the track on his bike, about two hours before the twins and I arrived since he had some stuff to do, and we didn't have anything special to do there except be there for Charles today. - Pascale met me in front of our apartment building, and together we walked with the twins to the track. It only took about five minutes to walk. - On our way there we met  a bunch of fans who asked for pictures, so of course I agreed to take some, as long as the kids weren't in them. Of course it can't be avoided. The kids are gonna be in pictures when there's so many photographers on track, we just don't want people to take pictures together with them until they're old enough to say yes or no.

We arrived at the track and scanned our access cards which allowed us to walk inside the paddock. We greeted some of the fans outside and inside the paddock, they were as always very kind and sweet. Then we walked towards Ferrari and on our way we met Carlos, Lando, Lewis and Pierre so I also greeted them on our way.

Inside the hospitality we met Lorenzo and his girlfriend Charlotte, then also Arthur's girlfriend Carla. Arthur was just preparing for his qualifying session that was beginning soon, and Charles was just staying with him until he finished. He is such a supportive and wonderful big brother to Arthur. - We watched along on the big screens and it seemed like Arthur were doing alright, he doesn't have the best car in F2 so if he finishes in top ten that's almost like a win for him.

Arthur finished p11 so it was okay. After a little while Charles and Arthur came back to us and Arthur didn't look satisfied at all, well he even looked very disappointed. "It's the Monaco curse!" he said and sat down next to Carla. "Don't say that, not when your brother is about to go out there as well" Pascale said. "It's okay ma, and Arth the curse is just around me, you did very well, and you should be proud of the outcome!" Charles answered. "Hmm okay then, but you'll do better, I bet the curse is gone" Arthur answered with a smile. "Narh I won't be so sure about that" Charles said and let out a little laugh..

It was time for the second practice of the day, first practice went alright for Charles. He finished p2 and had a beautiful result. But now it was time for the second one, we were all, the whole family here rooting for him to finish this practice with a great result.

In the start he was doing wonderful, his times were perfect, but of course that wasn't how it was supposed to be..

We all watched him go out for his last attempt to set a even better time, but in turn 4 he lost grip of the car and had a big crash into the wall, my heart was pounding like crazy and I was only fearing the worst, his car was in pieces and I was only focusing on looking for any movements from him. - "this cannot be happening.." I said. "He's gonna be okay sweetheart, I promise" Pascale said and took my hand. She was also extremely worried, but way better than I was at handling these situations. "I hope so, is he out?" I asked and looked around, the cameras weren't filming at the accident right now, only all the other drivers who were driving back to the pit since this caused a red flag. "He is out you guys! He's okay" Andrea said as he walked over to us, since he could see how worried we were. "Thank you Andrea!" I said, I was so relieved. - the cameras were now filming Charles driving back to the garage, while his car was parked in the corner, it didn't look good. I really hope they can manage to fix it for at least qualifying tomorrow.

Charles arrived at the garage and then quickly talked to the team, then he walked towards us. We all gave him a big hug, and assured him that he was okay. "I'm okay guys, I'm just so disappointed.. why can't I just perform well on this stupid track?" He said. "You can Charles, this was the car, not you" Lorenzo said. "But I was the one who lost grip of the car, so I'm partly responsible for this" he answered. "Don't be so hard on yourself, this happens. And unfortunately today it happened to you, go get some air and calm down a bit" Pascale said and hugged her son. "I will, I'll be right back. Can you walk with me, love?" He asked, I looked at Pascale. "I'll take the twins, don't worry" she smiled. "Thank you, I promise to come back with a happier Charles" I whispered and she smiled. - Then we walked away, we walked to his drivers room to be alone, which is what he needs after situations like these.

We were sitting in there for about twenty minutes, I listened to him and all his frustrations, which made him feel slightly better. "You know, you're the only one who knows how to cheer me up after something like this right?" He said. "I know, but it's not like I'm doing anything special. I'm just listening" I answered with a smile. "And that's enough, you get me like no one else does" he answered and pulled me closer towards him. "I'm happy that I can help you, I'll do it a million times just to see you smile and be happy" I said and looked him in the eyes. "I'm always happy around you" he said and then pulled me even closer in a kiss. "So am I" I answered and kissed him back. Then we went back to the others after we had talked, or mostly Charles had talked and had let go of his frustrations. He was now happier and ready to face the curious news reporters.

"Is he better now?" Lorenzo asked as he walked the other way towards the reporters. "He is, he just needs time to process what happened. This race week means so much to him, just like it always does but especially this year since the car is amazing" I answered. "Let's pray the car will be ready for qualifying tomorrow then!" Arthur said. "We will, but the most important thing is that he's okay now, thanks to this wonderful girl here" Pascale smiled and looked at me. "Don't thank me for that" I answered. - We watched Charles's live interviews, and he managed to do really well. He kept up the positive energy and tone.

__

Saturday arrived and I arrived at the track with Pascale and Lorenzo. Charles and Arthur were already here, since Arthur had already driven earlier today, which went great! Charlotte and Carla weren't here today, since Charlotte had work and Carla just needed a day off track, which can happen sometime. She asked if she should take care of the twins while we went to the track to watch qualifying, so I took her up on that offer. Which was so kind of her, so they were having a good day with auntie Carla.

Charles didn't drive practice 3, since the car simply wasn't ready yet after his bad crash yesterday. - Lorenzo and Pascale went to find Arthur whilst I was gonna find Charles somewhere inside Ferrari. - "Carlos! Have you seen Charles?" I asked as I spotted Carlos as the first one in here. "I think he's in the garage," Carlos smiled. "Thank you Carlos, and congrats with p1 in practice" I answered. "Thanks Oli, oh and I just talked to Isa, she told me to say hi" .. "Aw thanks, are they doing better?" I asked. "They are. Isa is very happy, and Samuel can hopefully come home in two weeks" he smiled brightly. "Yay, that's wonderful news Carlos" I said and gave him a hug, I was so happy for the little family! - "It is! Well I better get going Oli" he said. "Oh yeah sure, I also gotta find Charles" I said and then we walked in opposite directions. I found my way to Charles garage, where I spotted him standing in the corner looking at the mechanics trying to fix his car.

"Hey, how does it look?" I said and hugged him from behind. "Hi love, they are staying positive. And they think the car will be ready for qualifying" he smiled. "That's good news!" I smiled. "Yeah, but I don't believe it until I see the car ready in front of me" he answered. "I get that, let's take a walk okay.. It's not good for you or the mechanics if you're just standing here looking, they're doing their best" I said. "You're right, let's leave them alone with the car and then get you something to eat" he laughed. "How did you know I was hungry?" I laughed as we walked out of the garage. "I know you better than you know yourself, you are always in the mood for something to eat" he smiled and I nodded. "Yeah that sounds about right, let's get some fruit or something like that" I said, so that's what we did. - I ate some fruits and Charles just chucked some water, since he wasn't allowed to eat anything at this moment due to his diet.

After about 2 hours it was qualifying time, and miraculously the mechanics had fixed Charles' car, so he could drive in qualifying. It had taken all night and all day today to fix the car, so these mechanics are the best and they really deserve a raise, because of their hard work no matter what time it is.

We were all ready to watch qualifying and we were quite excited not gonna lie. - Everything went perfectly in both Q1 and Q2, and he was of course onto Q3 the most important one.

"You can do this babe, I believe in you" I said quietly to myself as he was out on track going for the best times. And he did, but Daniel and Max in the Red Bulls were also doing wonderful, and so was Carlos in the other Ferrari.

In the end Charles managed to get P2 behind Carlos who got Pole. Max was in P3 and Daniel finished P7 because his last lap was deleted and then he didn't have time to go for another round. I was gutted about Daniel's result, but I was happy for the three others. Especially Charles in p2, since Monaco is all about qualifying. - He just has to overtake Carlos tomorrow, and then he will finally win here in Monaco.

___

It was now Sunday and race day, I woke up with no Charles next to me, but with a crying Matheo in the other room, so I got up and walked towards his room. "I'll take him love, don't worry" Charles said as he saw me walking out of our bedroom. "Okay, thanks" I said and then walked into Elena's room to see if she was awake, which she was. She was lying down in her crib just looking at the roof while waiting for one of us to go get her. "Good morning Ellie, are you already awake?" I smiled and took her up. Why is it that we speak to them with questions, it's not like they can answer. "We gotta remember to wish your dad good luck later, imagine if he won today. He would be the happiest, also because you and your brother will be here, he would be happy to share the moment with you two" I smiled and so did she, she was laughing but she most likely didn't even know what I was saying. - "Now let's get you some breakfast and then say good morning to your dad and brother" I said and then I walked out of the room towards the kitchen, with her in my arms.

We all four ate breakfast together, the kids made a mess like always. Meanwhile Charles and I just talked about the race today, and how excited we both are. Then we got ready, it took quite a long time which it always does when having two 9 month old kids. But we got ready and then we walked to the track together, we met a bunch of fans along the way, and it was so nice. Charles seemed to really enjoy it, all the love he gets in Monaco is crazy and very special.

When we arrived I walked to the hospitality with the twins, whilst Charles walked signing a few autographs and taking photos. - in there I met up with Lorenzo, Charlotte, Arthur, Carla and Pascale, everyone was here and ready to root for Charles.

The time flew by faster than ever and it was time for Charles to head towards his car, he hugged the whole family and everyone wished him good luck. "Good luck babe, take a deep breath and give it everything you got" I said and gave him a good luck kiss. "Thanks love, I promise to do everything I can. I love you" he said and smiled. "I love you too" .. he then gave Matheo and Elena a kiss each and then he walked to his car. Then the rest of us walked above the garage where we were sitting and standing throughout the entire race.

The lights went out and all twenty drivers were now gone. Charles had a perfect start, but unfortunately so did Carlos. Charles was pushing a bit from behind, but Carlos was a good defender, it was like that for a few laps. - Max was third which also made me happy that he was up here, but of course he is. He is always in the top, at least in the top 5.

In lap 67 Charles was still behind Carlos, but then Carlos had to pit. Charles was too far away from Carlos to overtake wim whilst he was in pit.

But then in good old Ferrari style they messed up Carlos's pitstop, which resulted in taking too long, and then Carlos came out behind Charles. Everyone in the grandstands was clapping because Charles was now leading the race.

My heart was pounding like crazy, I was so excited for Charles but also very nervous. There were still 11 laps left so nothing was settled yet, even though I wished next time Charles crossed the line it would be because the race was finished, but that isn't the case..

As the laps went by Carlos came closer and closer to Charles because he had newer and fresher tyres on, and that means a lot. "I can't watch this!" Pascale said and looked away in excitement, but quickly looked back out. "I actually think he can do it!" Arthur smiled as we all were looking closely at the screens with all drivers times on. "Of course he can, it's Charles" Lorenzo answered. I didn't say much because I was so nervous and excited, because this win will mean so much to him.

In lap 78 Charles did the unthinkable, he crossed the line as winner of the Monaco Grand Prix, all fans were clapping and cheering for him, they were going crazy, and so were we as a family here. We were beyond happy, everyone was smiling and hugging each other, the twins were laughing probably because we were all so happy, not that they had any idea what just happened. We all rushed down to Parc Ferme, then we walked to the front and stood there waiting for Charles to drive in, and also Carlos and Max who came second and third.

Charles pulled up to the sign with a big number one on, and then we got out of the car and once again everyone was cheering for him. He ran into the team's arms as they hugged him and clapped him on his helmet. Then he took his helmet off and walked towards the rest of us. "Congratulations babe, I'm forever proud of you. I knew you could do it!" I said as he walked towards me first. "Thank you love, thanks for your support!" he answered and pulled me into a kiss, which the cameras definitely liked. Then he gave Matheo a hug who I was standing with, and then Elena who Lorenzo stood with. He also hugged the others.

He was interviewed and he did so well, then he walked into the cool down room with Max and Carlos before it was time for the podium ceremony. - First Max stepped out on the podium, then Carlos and finally Charles who walked to the highest podium platform. He waved at everyone looking and cheering, it was beautiful. - The monegasque anthem played and it was such a proud moment for Charles, winning at your home is the best. Then the Italian anthem was played, then they got handed their trophies and Charles got a medal around his neck, which is a new thing they have done since last year for whoever gets p1.

Then the traditional podium theme song was played loud, and then they sprayed lots of champagne. It was mostly Max and Carlos against Charles, then they drank a bit and took some pictures together, it looked absolutely wonderful up there.

Charles had a bunch of interviews and a press conference to attend, so meanwhile we waited around and I also got to talk a bit with Pierre, Daniel and Lando which were kinda nice, they also really enjoyed it also to say hi to the twins, all the drivers are so sweet around them it's so cute! They have so many wonderful "uncles" on the grid.

"There he is, I'm so proud of you!" Pascale said and hugged her son, as Charles walked towards us after he was done. "Thanks mom," he smiled. "Dad would be proud of you Charles" Arthur said as they shared a hug. "I believe so too, thanks Arth" he smiled. Then he hugged Lorenzo, Charlotte and Carla as well. "You're simply the best, you know that right?!" I smiled and looked at Charles. "I'm not, but thanks love" he smiled and then we shared a kiss. "I agree, you are the best Charles!" Lorenzo said and the other agreed. "So how do you wanna celebrate it?" Pascale asked. "I just wanna go home and enjoy the victory with my little family, I missed this little guy and his sister! and their mom of course" Charles smiled as he looked at Matheo who he was holding. He had missed the twins a lot lately since he hasn't been much home due to races, and I had been home here in Monaco with them for a while now. Are you sure you don't wanna go out, I can take the twins?" Pascale asked. "No it's fine mom, I'm tired and I don't wanna be out in some club tonight" he answered. "Okay then. then you can go out and celebrate when you win the championship okay!" she said with a little smile. "Wow easy mom, there's no way I'm beating Max this season! I'm only a few points in front, he's in a red bull. I'm in ferrari the chance of him winning again is bigger" Charles answered. "Hmm, we'll see" she smiled.

We then got home just Charles, Matheo, Elena and I, our little family! We gave the twins some food before they were put to bed, since they were quite tired. - When they had gotten to bed we decided to make ourselves some snacks and then watch a movie together. We stayed up for a long time watching movies and enjoying each other's company, no one's company is better than his!. We talked about the race and how amazing he was, none of us could still not believe what just happened, that he had actually won in Monaco..

We went to bed quite late, but we had the best night together watching movies and it was only good times! Today was a magical day. Charles finally broke the Monaco curse and won, also after a bad weekend which started with his crash which almost cost his qualifying, but the mechanics were the best and fixed his car, and then he won, how beautiful is that! - I'm beyond proud of Charles, his talent is so good and I will always be inspired by how he never gives up, whenever his career sucks. Because looking at today he won after many failures, that's admirable.

___

(4343 words)

So guys this was a big one, it's probably the longest one I've ever written, but I hope it's okay, and I really hope you enjoyed it. - I really enjoyed writing it, let's hope this will happen someday that Charles will be able to win in Monaco!🎉

Anyway, take care. Lot's of love from me! 🤍✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...
35.6K 502 26
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
75.2K 2.1K 35
Charles Leclerc and Max Verstappen are famous F1 racers whose life may seem perfect to many. Expensive cars, beautiful girls, luxury apartments, loud...
183K 2.6K 42
Isabella Zilber lives with her brother and he starts taking her on the track with him. She immediately falls in love with formula 1. ThaΕ₯s where she...