Can you love me?

By TihanaUrh

So this is story about girl named Tihana. She goes on Barden University and well falls in love with of course... More

Chapter 1: Barden University
Chapter 2: What?
Chapter 3: Auditions
Chapter 4: Are you kidding me?
Chapter 5: I'm a Treblemaker?
Chapter 6: Special suprise!!
Chapter 7: Ripp off
Chapter 8: You hurted me!
Chapter 9: Sweet!
Chapter 10: Rose won't give up...
A/N
Chapter 12: He was just playing
Chapter 13: Is this the end?
Chapter 14: No forgivness for you!
Chapter 15: I just had...
Chapter 16: Option 1 or 2?
A/N
Chapter 17: Regionals
Chapter 18: Katy
Chapter 19: Jerk
Chapter 20: So is it me or her?
Chapter 21:She is still here?
Chapter 22: Opps!
Chapter 23: Together 4 ever!
A/N
VERY IMPORTANT
PART 2 IS OUT!

Chapter 11: That's not that bad..

335 7 3
By TihanaUrh

Tihana's POV

Greg and I spent wonderful day together. First we ate lunch then he took me to the lake and we were swimming and kissing. It was rly special. I didn't know Greg could be that romantic!!

*we enter Treble house*

We entered the house and found half boys in pool and half eating in front of TV. "Well, well, well...look who's back!" Said Steven. They all just smirked. "Hi!" I greeted everybody. "So what did you do all day?" Said Bumper, Donald and Steven in girl tone. It was funny! "Hahahaha, well after I finished my rough class we went on lunch and later we went swimming in lake.." I said. Bumper turned to Greg. "The same lake you took all of your exes?" He asked and instantly puted both hands on mouth. Everyone was staring and I raised my eyebrow in sign of wondering. Greg was just nervously smiling. "Ummm...say what now?" I asked. They just stood there frozen not looking at me.

"Comon just tell me the truth!" I said. "Come with me in room. I'll say you there." Greg said quietly. I followed him to our room and I swear I hear boys in front of the doors. "So?" I said. "Well....that lake...is...umm..like...well...place where I took all of my exes...and...umm..I slept with them there..." He said like rly hardly. I just stood there looking at him. I don't know what to think much less what to say. I kept standing and looking when Greg said "Say something." I just stood there and decided to sit down. Well this isn't bad is it? Well I mean he didn't slept with me tho so he wasn't forcing me on anything and well he was in love once too right? "Umm..okay that's not a big deal." I said. "It isn't?" He asked. "Yeah I don't see the problem." I said. He exhaled in relief. I hugged him.

Greg's POV

Wow. I know that every girl would react just opposite of her. She is truly amazing.

I walked out the room and all the boys were in front of doors. "What?" I asked looking at them. "She is a keeper and now I'm like 100% sure." Steven said. I guess he was right.

I went to the bathroom to clear my mind. I'm feeling so guilty. I don't know what to think. I'll have to make it up to T. This was a mistake.

Then I started crying. I rly don't know why cause I usually don't cry. It kept going harder and harder.

Tihana's POV
I walked out of room and Started to walk down the hall. I passed the bathroom when I heard someone crying I think.

I entered bathroom slowly and quietly just to see Greg, on the floor, crying. My heart broke just looking at him. I aproched him an higged him.

At first he did a little jump but when he relised it was me, he turned around and puted his arms on my waists. He was still crying. i pulled out of hug. "Hey why are you crying?" I asked him. "I'm just feeling so guilty for doing this to you. I never should have done it." He said. My heart started to melt. He is feeling so guilty about nonsense that he is crying. "Babe, don't. I told you it's nonsense."

I hugged him and kissed him. Things than became hot and I didn't want to stop it, but I did. We weren't so long together so I can't just give away my virginity. He got the message and stoped everything. He looked at me for a while and than lifted me up an carried me to our bedroom where we spent 3 hours until our practice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.3K 30
It was easy for them to say they hated one another. The hard part was admitting it was a lie. Rafe Cameron x Reader
46.3K 1.6K 17
Tiyanna is happily in love with Shawn. But Shawn keeps on breaking her heart over and over. She gives him another chance and now he's playing with he...
234K 3.2K 24
So this is a story about a young girl seventeen years old girl named Ariana who fell in love with Mr.Williams her gym teacher...Will he love her back...
361 53 27
Small town girl named Rose. who lost her mother when she was very young. Rose lives with her father but he is very depressed as his wife is no more w...