The Outlands (Sequel to Elven...

By larkdarkchild

Attn: This book has male on male activity, abuse, and graphic scenes. If any of this is triggering for you, t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 16

39 8 8
By larkdarkchild

Shane Pov

When Mickey came into the dining hall where I was eating, I tensed up. I don't like the way he makes me feel. I've tried my whole life to keep my humanity in a world where it's easy to lose it. That's why I've always kept to myself. I was grateful that the beings of Fleekopolis saved my ancestors, but I also chose not to indulge in some of the ways of their society. I've watched Earth's holograms. I saw the beauty of the planet. The monogamy, the male on female copulation. Not male on male. The drive to always be better. Do better. Not sure what happened but I'm sure whoever was in charge of the planet was at fault. Maybe the government.

So I've chosen to live my life the way the earth people did. I went to school. I found a trade. I worked hard. Made an honest living. Our house was small but we had all our needs met. But none of that was good enough for my sister.
The immortal beings of this planet have always fascinated her. Then one day she became angry. Why, I don't know, but I'd say it had something to do with Rayce putting that nonsense in her head. Without the elves saving our ancestors over a hundred planet cycles ago, we wouldn't exist. How could Mila do this?

My thoughts were interrupted when Mickey came in. I got angry when I saw him. The way my dick ached was embarrassing. It ached like it does when I see Ashford, if not more. How would that even work? He wants to put his dick in my ass or will it be the other way around.

I deliberately ignored him. Ashford seemed to think that he would be angry if he found out that we had sex and man was it some good sex. I've never felt that way in my life. The chills and pleasure shot through my body like a rocket. It was damn near overwhelming. I thought that I would faint.

Suddenly Mickey was there, picking me up by the throat and slamming me into the wall. I stared down in his face. I know why he's angry. He wants to control everything and gets violent when he can't. We'll I'm angry too. My dick hasn't stopped throbbing since he walked in here. I was wiggling then stopped when he grabbed my throbbing dick. I wanted to ejaculate in his hand right then and there. I don't know why. But I hauled off and punched him in the face. His face actually snapped to the side. I threw the punch with all my might but I figured he could take it. But when he turned back to me he wasn't Mickey. Fuck. His eyes were red. He snarled and threw me across the room. I landed on a table then rolled off and hit the floor. I moaned in pain. Fuck.

I heard everyone screaming, trying to get him to stop, but he sent them flying backwards against the wall.

Makay was looking stiff already, now she's looking even stiffer. "Chaos, don't hurt him. He's human, you'll kill him!"

He snarled at her then ignored her. He rushed me. Picked up and threw me to the opposite wall.

Before I could blink he was there, picking me and slamming me against the wall. He was snarling so hard in my face that I didn't realize he was speaking. His voice was different from Mickey's. It was thick, snarly and full of malice.

"You will submit to me." My world went black. We reappeared in the middle of the woods. There was a small beautiful cottage. It looks like something from a fairy tale. It had thick green foliage vines covering the walls and windows. It was magnificent.

I didn't get a chance to enjoy the scene. I was picked up and slammed against the outside wall. His fangs latched onto my neck. He started sucking. I kneed him in the stomach. It didn't faze him. I kneed him in the balls. That got his attention. He released me. He growled then bent over, holding his dick and balls.

I tried to run. I didn't get very far. I was grabbed by an invisible force and brought to him. He waved his hand. The door to the cottage opened. He threw me in. The toss was so forceful that my back hit the wall. I was slow to get up. I think I felt something pop. He has thrown me against several walls.

As I got up. I picked up a large metal candelabra. I wacked him over the head with it. He snatched it from me and punched me in the face. My face felt like it broke. I fell down from the punch alone. When I stood back up. He smirked. He conjured up an energy ball. He threw it at me. I picked up a thick couch cushion and held it up to protect myself. The cushion flew into pieces upon impact and the blast threw me backwards. If I didn't really know what he was capable of, I would think he's trying to kill me. At least that energy ball wasn't powerful. But I'm sure it still could've done some damage. I stood up once again. I wiped blood from my nose. I felt blood run down my neck from when he bit me.

I don't know why but I said, "is that all you got. Fuck you. I'll never submit to you. I hope this isn't your version of romance because it sucks."

He roared and attacked me. He didn't hold back with the punches, the kicks and throwing me from wall to wall. I groaned. I used the wall to climb back up. He came behind me and brushed his body against mine. Even beaten and broken my dick got hard when he came behind me. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. He licked the shell of my ear. I gasped. When he grabbed my pants and ripped them I didn't have the energy to stop him.

He rubbed his dick against my ass cheeks. I shivered. I was too weak to hold myself up so he grabbed my waist and held me up. His dick still probed my ass. I tried to wiggle away, but I was too weak. I felt his dick drip liquid. He rubbed it against my ass, wetting it. When I felt him push through, I groaned from the pain. He stopped, then licked and kissed the back of my neck. I felt him secreting more moisture. When he started back moving I moaned from pleasure this time, not pain. My body was in pleasure and in terrible pain. It was so confusing. When he sped up I moaned louder. He growled and shivered against me. He grabbed my hair and snatched my head back. He turned my face and licked my cheek as his pace became faster and faster. He licked the blood from my lip then kissed me. It all felt so weird but somehow right.

So suddenly. Too suddenly, I felt my dick ejaculate from one of the best climaxes of my life. I don't know what happened but I felt blackness overtake me.

***************************

Mickey Pov

I felt Chaos retreat. My eyes change back to their original color. I didn't want Chaos in charge, but this needed to be done. Shane needs to know that he doesn't have a choice. That this will happen. He was going to meet Chaos sooner or later so now was as good as time as any.

I must admit. I admire him. He fought to the end. He didn't give up, which in turn made it worse for him but still. You have to admire grit. I frowned when he fainted. I wanted to fuck him again. That was bliss. So pleasurable. I haven't fully merged with Chaos but I felt his pleasure. My pleasure. Our pleasure and it was paradise. I won't be able to stop fucking him. I leaned down and grabbed his shoulder and teleported us back to Shine's.

I took him to the room that I used here. Ashford and the rest barged in and gasped. "What did you do?" Ashford was upset. She ran to him and shook his shoulders. I frown. He should have woken by now. I watched as Ashford touched all over him.

"His spine is misaligned." She looked at me.

I shrugged. "He met Chaos."

"Did you think that this was a good time for Chaos to meet him. Couldn't you have waited until we were mated. You have probably killed him." I growled at her. She got quiet.

I ripped my wrist open and fed him my blood.

"I have a plan to remove the humans if they aren't gone tomorrow."

"About time. What do you want to do?" Stated Makay.

"First, I was trying to see how deep their operation went. I wanted to make sure we didn't have to take on another area. But no. They aren't working with anyone. I've been teleporting in and rescuing citizens. Their strategy is weak. They have a guard captain in each area held hostage so the citizens do what they ask so they can protect their captain from being killed. They studied and searched out all the powerful beings and kidnapped their mates to get them to switch sides. The idiots got their mates held in the arena. They haven't been checking on them. I've rescued several and returned them to their mates. Especially the vampires. Soon they will have no leverage. They still don't know how we can get in and out of the city."

When Ashford started squirming I knew she had reservations. I didn't care. Not really. I will be king. Everyone would do as I say. But she will be queen and one thing that I've learned from my parents is that the queen plays a huge role in diplomacy, even if the king doesn't.

"What is it, Ashford?" When she bit her lip with uncertainty. I wanted to fuck her. I can't wait until we fix this situation. I want to have my mates with me, fucking, bonding and getting to know Shane.

"We need to talk about afterwards. What would we do with the humans. Not all of them were in on this ridiculous plan."

"Right now with the way I'm feeling. I want them all gone. We gave them a chance and they squander it."

"But Mickey."

"It's done, Ashford."

"Mickey, please, just one more...." I pulled her to me and wrapped my hand around her throat.

"Everyone out. I need to speak with Ashford." After everyone left I squeezed her neck tighter. "Ok, Mickey. I'm sorry."

"You keep questioning me in front of everyone. Your duty isn't to fucking fight me at every turn."

I threw her away from me. She stumbled back with tears in her eyes.

"Just say what you want to say Mickey. You blame me for it all. I'm sorry that you felt that I didn't handle it well, but I did what I thought was best at the time with you and Makay being gone. And Uncle Cain agreed with me and so did the priestess. I was just trying to save lives and if you weren't full of rage and apathy because of your warlock, you would see it as well."

She started to walk off, but I levitated her in the air and brought her back to me.

"I don't give a fuck about any of that, but you will watch what you say and do. Do you want a repeat of what happened when Chaos first came?" I stepped closer to her. "Stop it Mickey, please."

I grabbed her hair and pulled it tight. She cried out. "You want to attack me. Go ahead. Try it."

"Mickey, I don't want to fight! I was just going to check on Shane!"

She cried out as I pulled her hair tighter. "Shane, your savior, right. You didn't think I knew you fucked him."

I slapped her hard. She fell to the ground. "Did I you say you could fuck him."

"Mickey please. It just happened. I didn't plan on it. It won't happen again unless you're ready. I know it's a big step for you, for us, but, but I couldn't control it."

I pulled her up. I looked down in her face. All kinds of thoughts running through my mind. Ashford has always been mine. It will be another adjustment sharing her with someone else. Even if that other person is hers and my mate as well. But I'm not overly mad about it. I just wanted to punish her and have her reassure me that she belongs to me. I love her pleas.

I grabbed her by her arm. I pulled her to my room. I frown to see that Shane still hasn't woken. I pulled her to my bathroom shower. I snatched all her clothes off and threw her into the shower. "Mickey!"

I looked at her naked body. Her skin complexion was a light tan. Her beautiful hair was a sandy brown color. It was naturally curly with tight wavy curls. Her breasts were a nice size. Her rosy pink nipples were small, but very sensitive. She was a little on the short side, but not overly. Her beautiful green eyes had fear in them.

"Should I just leave your life, Ashford. You know I tried that and it didn't work."

She sniffed.

I took my clothes off. "Is that it? You want me to leave, Ashford. You want to reject me."

Her eyes grew big with fear. "Nooo Mickey, please. That isn't what I want. I'd die without you. Please. It won't happen again. I'll- I'll do whatever you want. What I need to reassure you of that."

I stepped into the shower with her. I used my body to push her in the corner. She has made me very happy with what she just said. Ashford is just as obsessed with me as I am with her.

"I'll die without you as well, Ashford." I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and looked into my face. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I reached over and turned the water on without breaking a kiss. When the hot steaming water started to coax us. I pulled her nipple into my mouth. I pulled it and bit it. She hissed then moaned. "Mickey."

I gripped her neck, not tight, but enough for her to look at me. Her beautiful green eyes held love and desperation. "Mickey." The way she softly said my name set fire to my blood.

I couldn't wait. I slid into her. I growled. "Fuck."

I stared into her eyes as I fucked her. "I lied you know," I stated as I slid in and out of her. Deeper and deeper. She moaned. "I won't ever let you go, Ashford. I've told you before. You're screwed."

"It's ok, Mickey. I'm here for you. Oh please. Oh. Oh!" She started gyrating on me. I let her do it because if I did, I would push her all the way down on my dick and I know that would hurt her. Moments like this when I have these small revelations let me believe that the warlock and I can coexist.

After we had a cosmic orgasm. I thought to myself only time will tell. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 52
In a world where humans are considered as nothing but servants to the almighty Warlocks and fairfolk, little human Milo struggles to make ends meet w...
112K 6.5K 34
Ilsa, one of the three demon princes in Caelestes (The Demon Realm), decides to flee his home realm in search of freedom from his life of seclusion...
206K 8.2K 34
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). REVERSE HAREM= ONE FEMALE AND MULTIPLE MAL...
91.1K 3.9K 29
Sarauniya was an orphan since she can remember. Life was never easy in the system and only got harder out of it. Problems seems to follow her everywh...