Fragrance of Jealousy

By IshitaKhanna0

Fall in love with the senior but with there love not all the people are happy . There are some people who are... More

Introduction to Characters
Meeting seniors
Do you fall in love with her ??
Finally found her
" You're hurting me "
Friends are the best healer
Jealous Jealous
Listen Mr. Whatever
You Bitch Emily
Don't worry
The Truth
Happiness
You scared me Arnold
AUTHOR NOTE
Fight between besties
Stop hurting Greyson
Beautiful home
You're so cute
Can I kiss you ??
Why are you angry ??
The truth
AUTHOR NOTE
It's suffocating here Greyson
"You look so cute when you blush "
" Someone is blushing "
Joking
Found my special person
Author Note
" Don't leave me alone "
I will kill you Ira
Saving his love
Getting well with love
Emily my home
Let's save water πŸ˜‰
The Kiss
Confession
Special News
I need a cold shower
Angry Arnold James
Car Accident
Mine Heartbeat
Sweet moments
Shocking news
Obstacles in life
Expressing how it feels.
The Punishment
Delicious Lips
Love makes you stronger
Arnold hates me
Party

Jealousy

71 4 0
By IshitaKhanna0

They soon reached their destination which Arnold was waiting for her to take there and surprise her and make her happy as he is the one who made her sad when they reached Albert office.

Arnold looked at her sleeping beauty who looked so beautiful while sleeping too. Arnold went towards the passenger side and kissed Emily's forehead and then she moved towards her eyes and kissed both of her eyes.

Emily stirred in her sleep which made Arnold to look at her. He looked at her smilingly then kissed her left cheek and whisper in her ears '' Good morning, love''

'' Let me sleep Arnold '' she said while moving her head the other side and continued her sleep without even thinking that she is not on her soft bed, she is in the car.

Arnold chuckled and then whisper while coming near her ear " You are not at your house, you are in the car darling "

Emily moved her head towards him while opening her eyes lightly but her eyes become big like saucer when she felt his lips on her.

Emily pushed him and said while looking at her lap shyly " Why did you do this? " then she looked into his eyes and continued " You are being naughty day by day "

Arnot looked at her amusingly and then cupped her cheeks and informed her with his signature smirk '' Darling I didn't kissed you. I was near your ear so when you turned around your lips were on me so all fault is yours "

Emily looked at him amusingly and seeing her Arnold laughed and continued while pinching her cheeks which make her more adorable '' I like your bold side. You should show this side of your more "

'' Prevert " she said while slapping on his chest and moved outside the car but got another shock seeing what was in front of her then she turned towards Arnold and asking him where they are by raising her eyebrows upwards.

Arnold chuckled looking at her expression and then went towards her , hugged her from behind by putting his hands around her waist and chin on her shoulder and said " I am sorry about the way I behaved with you there and you want to see the building, my hardwork so here we are "

Emily turned in his arms and said while putting her hand around his neck with a big smile on her face '' I am so happy ''

" And I can do anything just to see this smile on your face " he said and gave a peck on her lips.

Emily winced and took his name " Arnold " and started looking here and there.

Arnold laughed and then hold her palm in his big hands and started walking inside the building with her and as soon as they enter everyone went silent that even the paper turning voice is getting heard.

Emily felt a different aura around her when she entered in the office with him. She looked towards Arnold and saw a different Arnold, his jaw was clenched, no smile on his face and was walking like a king in his empire and whenever anyone is greeting him he was just giving a stern nod to everyone without even looking at them.

They entered into the elevator, Arnold pressed the top floor button and he was still having that stern or you can say a dangerous face that anyone can get chills in their body.

Emily was standing close to him so he nugged him from her shoulder.

Arnold looked towards her while raising his eyebrows asking her what she wants ??

Emily continued with a smirk " You can drop that dangerous aura of your Mr. James " and then she looked towards him while bitting her lower teeth and continued " because now you are all alone with your beautiful girlfriend '' and then she winked looking at him.

Arnold get a smile on his face and then laughed loudly. He gave a side hug to her with a long forehead kiss.. Emily smiled looking at him and adoring him.

They both reached the top floor and as soon as they heard the sound of the elevator Arnold broke the hug and again that stern face and dangerous vibe came.

Arnold holded Emily hand and they started moving towards his cabin. Emily has a slight smile on her face seeing him like this whereas Arnold has a serious look on his face.

As soon as they entered Emily eyes landed on the person who was standing there. She looked at her from head to toe and realized revealing dress she has weared. If she will bent a little down her bosoms will be easily seen even her skirt was so short.

'' Did she came here to work or seduce someone?? From nowhere her attire looks formal '' Emily thought to herself while checking her out but her trance of thought broke when she heard Arnold's next word and her eyes went big.

'' What are you doing here Scarlet ?? '' Arnold asked her while moving towards his desk in the middle of his cabin with hands in hands of Emily

Scarlet eyes went towards their hands which are looking perfectly in each other's hands and then she looked towards Emily with anger and hatred in her eyes and heart.

Arnold didn't get the answer from Scarlet so he looked towards her and found that she is looking towards her Emily. He didn't feel good the way she was looking at her so he took her towards his chair, the boss chair and make her sit on his chair '' Sit here ''

''Arnold, what are you doing?? I can't sit here '' she said looking at him while nodding her head in no.

'' You are the love of my life so you have all the right to sit here. What's mine is all yours and what yours is all mine '' he said making her sit on his chair and giving a kiss on her forhead.

Scarlet was fuming hearing what Arnold said and she clenched her hand in a fist and told herself ''You are more beautiful than her so you don't have to worry Scarlet afterall Arnold is all yours. She is just an ordinary girl what she can do nothing '' and she had a smile on her face

Emily looked towards her and couldn't understand why she is smiling so much. She holded Arnold hand and shaked it a little bit to get his attention.

Arnold looked towards her, she gesture him to come down near her. Arnold tiled down a little bit and that's when she wisphered in his ear '' Is she crazy?? Why she is smiling so much??''

Arnold looked at Scarlet and chuckled but then composed himself and said standing behind Emily in his cold voice '' I asked you something Scarlet "

" Sir........ I...... I came...... " she started stuttering and her hands were sweating because of nervousness and she has beads of sweat on her forehead which shows how nervous and frightened she is from her boss wrath.

Arnold putted his hands on the table and looked at her while bending a little " Let me remind you Miss. Scarlet. Nobody is allowed in my cabin without my consent and if anybody comes you know what I do "

" I am sorry sir " she said getting scared from his wrath as she knows how scared he gets when he get angry

" Get out " he shouted angrily while slamming his hands on the table which made Emily stand on her feet too because she never experienced this behavior of his.

Scarlet ran out from his cabin as her blood ran cold. She was slightly shivering from his anger. She glanced inside the cabin to see Arnold but she clenched her jaw and her hand formed in a fist and she mumbled " I will make sure Emily you suffer so much pain that you kill yourself and you will get so much shame that Arnold feel disgust with you "

Inside the cabin

Emily hugged him from side ways and said " Calm down "

Arnold turned towards him and made her sit on his lap while putting his hands around her waist and murmured " I am calm love "

Emily nodded her head in no and then said while putting her head on his chest " I don't like when you get angry "

" I am stern then also they behave like this. What I do?? " he said while caressing her head.

Emily looked at him and said with her cute pout " It would be so hard to manage everything "

" Yes, but if you want to conquer something big in your life then you have to handle every big and small problem " he said and kissed on her pout.

Emily slapped on his chest and said while glaring at him " You just need a reason to kiss me "

Arnold intervened in their hands and said " No baby, you are wrong. " then kissed her nose and continued " You are mine and I can kiss you whenever I want " and he started moving closer to her lips

That's when Emily stopped him by putting her finger on his lips and whispering " Arnold we are in office "

" This company is mine, this office is mine then who can stop me " he said while putting his one hand on her nape and other on her cheek.

" But Arnold......... " Emily started saying but before she could continue further Arnold lips attached to her but they didn't notice that someone is looking at them and that someone is none other than Scarlet.

Outside the cabin of Arnold, Scarlet was looking at everything and she was fuming with anger and she punched her hand on the side table where a vase was also on it and muttered with venom in her voice " I will kill you and Arnold will be mine and only mine "

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

Firstly, I am really really sorry for updating this chapter so so late. I know you guys have been waiting for it from a long time and I am really sorry for updating it sooo late.

I have been in a mess I don't know how to share it or how to tell you guys about it but I am going through some stuff which is giving me a lot of stress and because of that I am not able to write any further my brain couldn't work but I have to do something to get out of my stress and what would be great rather than doing what you love to do and what you are passionate about it so I tried to write and I hope you like the chapter and still support me.

Thank you so much for supporting me and being there for me and the story "Fragrance of Jealousy " and I'm really sorry for updating the chapter so late 😥

Chapter 50 !!!!
What do you think ??
Please vote and comment
I really need it.

Xoxo xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44 0 2
This is the story of a girl and a boy. A girl who falls in love with her college senior/ her soon to be best friend and doesn't know whether to confe...
48K 3.7K 13
⋆𝐀 π‡π’π π‘π¬πœπ‘π¨π¨π₯ π‘π¨π¦πšπ§πœπž 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀⋆ ⋆𓍯𓂃α₯«α­‘. "I think I like you Ayaan" she said with a soft...
196 44 18
The tale of betrayal , revenge and love .
1.4K 79 36
Drama, love, heartbreak, friendship. Soon, things will change for the group of friends! Will everyone be able to get through the worst of times? See...