Vows of Betrayal | Jeon Jungk...

By tjunglebook

"I don't share," he growled right into my ear, his heavy breath hitting the base of my throat. "I'm not yours... More

༺ 1 ༻
༺ 2 ༻
༺ 3 ༻
༺ 4 ༻
༺ 5 ༻
༺ 6 ༻
༺ 7 ༻
༺ 8 ༻
༺ 9 ༻
༺ 10 ༻
༺ 11 ༻
༺ 12 ༻
༺ 13 ༻
༺ 14 ༻
༺ 15 ༻
༺ 16 ༻
༺ 17 ༻
༺ 18 ༻
༺ 19 ༻
༺ 20 ༻
༺ 21 ༻
༺ 22 ༻
༺ 23 ༻
༺ 24 ༻
༺ 26 ༻
༺ 27 ༻
༺ 28 ༻
༺ 29 ༻
༺ 30 ༻
༺ 31 ༻
༺ 32 ༻
༺ 33 ༻
༺ 34 ༻
༺ 35 ༻
༺ 36 ༻
༺ 37 ༻

༺ 25 ༻

5.5K 349 120
By tjunglebook

Reva

Sitting on the roof with Yoongi was by now a regular routine, some sense of comfort I found every other night in casual conversations and peaceful silences. He also seemed to seek out solitude in two more often, as I hadn't seen him smoke so much since my first day here.

Maybe it was something in his life that made him reach for his cigarette pack more often. Or maybe he found the air up here a lot nicer than between the four walls of his room. Everyone needed someone once in a while to make them forget their worries.

"You're joining them, right?" I asked him, his cigarette now halfway down as he flicked the ash off.

"Yeah, gotta," he replied, his voice a little rougher due to the smoke now rising to the sky, but completely dissipating along the way.

"So much enthusiasm." I joked and he gave me a sideways glance with his lips pulled into a lazy smile. "Almost makes me want to come along."

"Nothing romantic about flying to the city of love with my dad and brother. Probably won't even get a chance to visit the Eiffel Tower."

"What a shame. Paris sounds lovely." I laughed.

"Don't worry about it. I'll save you a half-eaten crusty croissant." he nudged me with his shoulder. "Maybe a whole macaron, if I'm feeling generous enough."

"Why. So nice of you." I rolled my eyes, too amused at the conversation that I accidentally inhaled the next puff of smoke. Yoongi laughed as I coughed. "I like caramel or raspberry."

Yoongi shook his head. "For special orders, you should ask your husband."

"He'd probably eat it himself on the way over and send me a picture just to piss me off."

"He definitely would." he laughed maliciously.

Our laughter softened into warm smiles and we stared at the sky blanketed with clouds. Jungkook, Yoongi, and their father would be catching a plane to Paris tomorrow morning for another business trip, as my husband had announced to me a few hours ago.

Apparently they had found a new client in France that could replace the profit that they would have made in Indonesia. And of course, they were not going to pass this up. The trip was scheduled to last until the end of the week, but you never knew what kind of turn things would take.

"Do you think there could be extensions to the trip like last time?" I didn't know why I asked that question, but I regretted it when Yoongi's smug smile hit me right from the side.

"Why? Are you going to miss your husband?" he asked and I groaned.

"Yes, how did you know?" I replied sarcastically. "Gonna miss him so much. Oh my god."

I punched him lightly on the shoulder as his laughter increased. The sarcasm in my words filled the air between us, but I was glad Yoongi enjoyed it when I talked about his brother like that. He could put away jokes and that's what I liked most about him.

He took the last drag on his cigarette and tossed the butt over the edge. Maybe Yoongi liked living on the edge himself, knowing that someone could find the cigarette butt. Most likely, no one would be able to put one and one together anyway.

My eyes widened slightly with surprise as Yoongi took a second cigarette out of his pack, but I ignored something that was not my business. Maybe it was a bit selfish to be happy that our conversation would last longer at the expense of his health, but I knew he would have stayed anyway until one of us was done talking.

And it seemed his curiosity was bigger than usual. Or he was feeling especially talkative today. "You don't hate him anymore," he stated, the amusement from earlier still written on his lips.

I shrugged my shoulder. "I never hated him. Just strongly dislike him to the point that I might strangle him in his sleep."

"I relate to that more than I probably should." he agreed, which made me grin. Jungkook wouldn't find this so hilarious if he were eavesdropping on our conversation.

Hate would have been too strong a word for it but it was true, and Jungkook himself knew it. Still, it wasn't an insult he would take offense to. He thought the same things about most of the people around him and that was okay.

People didn't have to get along all the time anyway. You could love your siblings and find them annoying at the same time. You could have friends but not agree with their every thought. Everyone had their own personality that kept us far from being robots.

"He's annoying, but there are moments when he's okay to be around," I continued to explain, though Yoongi probably already knew how I felt about Jungkook.

Yoongi hummed and nodded his head. "You certainly had one of those moments the other day." he cleared his throat, a teasing look in his eyes that he quickly averted before laughing.

Failing at first to understand what he was getting at, something clicked in my head nonetheless and embarrassments painted my cheeks a deep pink that I hoped he couldn't see in the darkness. "Yoongi! Oh my god. That's—"

I groaned, hiding my face behind my hands, which didn't seem to help much because Yoongi's laughter only increased. He tried to keep talking, but I continued to interrupt him.

"Ugh, I hate you for bringing that up now," I said after he finally stopped laughing. "I could have lived with thinking you didn't know."

"Sorry, I just thought it was funny."

I just stared at him, my eyes speaking for me. Knowing that Yoongi had heard us in the sauna was traumatizing and something I would forever find embarrassing. He was my friend, yes, but he was also my brother-in-law at the same time.

"Why were you even there listening?" I shook my head with a chuckle. This was all so messed up.

"Hey, don't label me a creep!" he protested. The ash on his cigarette was now so long that it would probably fall off itself in the next few seconds instead of being flicked away. "I was going to swim a few laps and left as soon as I realized what was happening."

I groaned again. Seemed like everyone had wanted to do something down there that day, even though there was never a soul otherwise. I visited the sauna every week to unwind and had never run into anyone until now.

"Well, I can't undo it, I guess," I shrugged, turning to him and smirking. "Seems like I have no choice but to make your death look like an accident."

"You can live with it. I'm the one who's traumatized." He laughed, flicking off the ashes and taking a drag. Then he turned serious. "All joking aside. I'm just messing with you. It's something normal. He's your husband and you're his wife."

"We haven't upgraded our relationship status. Still just spouses on paper. But now with benefits." I clarified. "Spouses with benefits."

Yoongi grinned at me. "You know that title doesn't exist."

"Not unless I just made it up," I said proudly.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

I snickered. "It's just the opposite actually."

Now he was the one who grumbled. "Reva."

I couldn't help but laugh. It did indeed feel weird talking to Yoongi about it, but I was deprived of anyone to share things with. Dalrae probably would have been a better option just because she's a girl, but our connection wasn't as strong as mine with Yoongi. Besides, Dalrae was too innocent to taint with pictures of her brother and me together.

"I wouldn't have even suggested it if he wasn't so good at what he does," I explained.

"Please, spare me the details." he shook his head, disgust taking up residence in his eyes. "I don't want to know about my brother's sex life or his pussy-pleasing skills."

"You did this to yourself," I remarked, pointing my finger at him. He nodded, agreeing with me.

He took a drag on the last piece of his cigarette, and his dying brain cells would probably help him forget the whole conversation and the details.

Silence found us again and the warm late spring air ruffled my hair. Despite all the lightness of our laughter, I knew something was weighing down on Yoongi. To guess what it was was no riddle, only it felt wrong to open the wound I knew had never been closed.

Still, I tried my luck and if he turned me down, I wouldn't hold it against him. Maybe it would help him let it all out instead of being confined to the four walls of his room or the chambers of his heart.

"I don't hear you playing the piano anymore." I started casually. He shifted beside me but didn't close himself off. "No more need to play?"

He took a quick breath. "Never needed practice anyway."

"Not for practice," I said. "You can play just for the passion of it."

"I don't know if that's a good idea." He admitted sincerely. I could see the dichotomy with which he spoke. And yet, I couldn't come up with a better answer to that.

As a friend, I only wanted the best for Yoongi. But his piano teacher was unreachable and the thought of it was killing the man next to me. He tried not to show it, but I knew him well enough now not to need words to watch his thoughts float openly and clearly in front of me.

"Sometimes you have to let go, right?" he asked, but sounded more rhetorical than hoping for an answer.

"And sometimes you can be the salvation someone rejects but desperately needs," I replied. Yoongi sighed, not intending to answer because he knew I always had a counterargument.

The circumstances were complicated, tangled with so much pain and despair. Not because she was married, but because she was in an unhappy marriage from which, for whatever reason, she did not want to get out.

Apparently her husband was abusive towards her. To what extent was unknown to me. Yoongi had not revealed much to protect her and her privacy, but it had not required much for me to catch on.

I felt sympathy for a woman I had never met and yet I could not understand her. Maybe she was afraid or just too attached to break the chain of abuse. But Yoongi's eyes showed that he hurt for her and yet his hands were tied.

I had never seen so much anger and desperation in those brown orbs. And so Yoongi had found himself thrown into the branches of an unhappy marriage in which he held no place. Like his own twisted curse.

I didn't want him to be the reason anyone sinned, but sometimes things weren't meant to be as we assessed them. Life could always take a one-hundred-and-eighty turn.

"Let's not talk about it, yeah?" he dismissed as he always did when my sincerity was truthfully painful.

"Okay." I smiled, leaning my head against his shoulder. At the end of the day, it was better after all, just to be around someone who understood you, and we laughed through the night as if our secret had reached a safe harbor.

The next morning, I awoke to a few noises first from the running water in the bathroom and then from the walk-in closet as Jungkook rummaged through his things. He wasn't trying to be particularly quiet, but neither was he ignorant about the fact that I was sleeping. Had been sleeping.

Feeling too hot, I threw one leg over the covers and, lying on my side, watched Jungkook walk back and forth. The clock on the wall showed that he would be leaving in about half an hour and that explained his early getting ready.

His gaze found me and he let his eyes glide down my exposed leg before he turned to his task again. Pulled his pants to his waist. Didn't button them. Slipped his arms into the sleeves of his dress shirt. Didn't button it.

Why he wore glasses so early in the morning was beyond me, but they made him look younger. Nerdy. Muscles strong through the soft material of his shirt as he adjusted the cufflinks on his wrist.

Then he turned back to me and noticed me staring at him. Got smug about it as usual. "What is it?"

I decided to have a little chat with him just because I wanted to. "You could do a good Clark Kent with your glasses."

Jungkook seemed confused but laughed anyway before raising his right eyebrow. "Didn't know you were a Superman kind of girl."

I shrugged, pushing the blanket closer to me and adjusting my leg over it where his eyes feasted. "Superman. Clark Kent. Henry Cavill, all the same person."

He finished fastening his cufflinks. "Hmm." he hummed, the tone changing. "Is he your type?"

I chuckled. "He's everyone's type."

"Not mine."

"Okay. Correction." I offered. "Anyone who has taste."

Amusement now surfaced on his features, and he grinned down at me. "Are you questioning my taste? Because I'm married to you, remember."

"Fair enough." I yawned.

Propping myself up on my elbow, I knew my constant staring was bugging him, but I didn't stop. His hair was already done, all the strands in their rightful place, and for some convoluted reason, I wanted it free of its style.

He must have hit the gym before sunrise because the muscles on his stomach looked flexed, his chest as well. His Calvin Kleins clung to his hips.

"Seriously, Reva." I heard him say, snapping me out of my stare. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Why?" I purred, acting a little innocent. "Is it making you hard?"

"Yes. Now stop it, because I don't have time to do anything about it." He didn't sound pissed, though his eyebrows were drawn together.

"Twenty minutes is plenty," I mused. It was more than enough for just a quickie but I wanted to annoy him first. "Although I don't think it would last that long anyway."

Jungkook dropped his head, his laughter echoing around the room. "You're never going to drop that, are you?"

"Will die on that hill." I grinned back.

And I would. Had done it when Jungkook had seen the name Two-Pump Jk on my phone. Still hadn't backed down from it when, as punishment for it, he'd bent me over the dresser and spanked my ass raw and then fucked me into submission.

And still didn't back down when Jungkook pulled me to the edge of the bed a few seconds later, yanked my little sleep shorts off, and spread my legs. "Open wide and remember. You asked for it."

"I did." I nodded, undoing the button of his pants as Jungkook licked his fingers, which he then pressed against my bare skin. I fell back against the mattress, letting the sensation of the pressure wash over me.

"I don't have time to stretch you out." He remarked, his eyebrow jumping up again. I hummed in understanding, the clock on the wall now positioned exactly behind Jungkook's back. "It's going to burn like hell."

"Well aware," I said breathlessly as he slid two of his fingers inside me. It wouldn't help much, but at least it was something.

"Such a masochist," he smirked, and that was the last warning before he slammed deep inside me. My hips lifted off the mattress as Jungkook wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped my flesh tightly. The first few strokes hurt a little, but that quickly passed.

His thrusts were wild and primal, his growls deep and gravelly. I'd never seen Jungkook's features during sex, as he'd only ever gotten close to me using his favorite position, but I couldn't look away from his parted lips or burning eyes.

"Fuck, you're so tight." He ground out, eyes darting from the sweet spot where our bodies met in loud smacks now gazing into mine. I threw my head back and let the sensation race through my veins, causing my toes to curl.

But that didn't last long and a knock on the door interrupted us.

"Be quiet," Jungkook whispered, fingers sliding down and digging into my ass. Then he called out. "Who is it?"

Someone cleared their voice on the other side of the door. "It's Maria. Your father is waiting for you, sir."

Hips still moving into me in a steady rhythm, I had to stifle a moan as Jungkook pressed his thumb against my clit. "I'll be right down."

"He said you were running late, sir," Maria pressed. I felt bad for her because she was conflicted between Mr. Jeon and Jungkook's orders. She was going to get in trouble no matter what she did.

"I said I'll be right down." Jungkook gritted through clenched teeth, then hissed a silent curse as I clenched my walls around his cock on purpose. Eyes penetrating mine, he warned me to behave.

"Yes, sir." were Maria's words before her footsteps echoed down the hall.

She probably hadn't understood what was going on in the bedroom right now, and that was good. After Yoongi, I couldn't have lived with the thought that the entire house would soon be aware of our escapades.

"You're going to be the end of me." Jungkook rumbled, hips picking up pace.

Now that no one was close enough to hear us, I let my moans run wild. I was close. So close that each thrust pushed me closer and closer to my undoing. It wouldn't take long for me to fall.

"Does my wife enjoy getting her husband in trouble?" Jungkook asked, his deep voice ringing in my ears. Eyes finding his, my mouth fell open as he found the exact spot inside me that I loved receiving the most stimulation.

"Yes. So much." I admitted and he let his tongue slide along his inner cheek.

A veiny hand slapped my tit and I cried out in pleasure before he cupped it and squeezed. My legs started to cramp around his hips, but it felt too good to stop now. I could tell by his frantic breathing that he was close, too.

"Making sure I carry the smell of your skin and the feel of your pussy on my cock with me the whole flight, huh?"

Oh fuck.

"Letting me have you the way I want." he pounded every word into me, reinforcing his words and I couldn't take it anymore. I let go, body losing control to the point that I was all dizzy from the pleasure. "Bad girl. So, so bad."

It was an unspoken rule not to cum inside me and despite being lost in the pleasure, he thrust a few last times before pulling out. My ass dropped to the mattress and I watched Jungkook pump himself and finally come between my spread legs.

As I had said: enough time for a quickie.

Still panting, he glanced at the clock behind him, cursed deeply, and hurried into the bathroom to make himself presentable. The remainder of my climax and lack of sleep during the night, wore me out and I didn't care about the whole mess as I pulled the covers over my naked lower body.

It didn't take Jungkook long to restore his previous appearance, though not even a strand of his hair had moved from its place during our session. He reached for his suit jacket and fastened his Armani watch around his wrist.

"I hope Daddy dearest won't be too mad." I playfully offered and his brown eyes caught mine.

He stilled in his movement, demeanor changing before slowly adjusting the sleeve. "Even if." he shrugged after a few seconds. "Was worth it."

I couldn't suppress the small smile that slowly fought its way onto my lips after Jungkook closed the bedroom door behind him.

_________________________

A/N: not me writing about emo Yoongi and ending it with smut without planning to💀 such a messy chapter lol hope you enjoyed!! Next chapter is going to be their first anniversary dinner hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 13
Y/N pov He come near me and whisper Mr jeon:you are only mine babygirl Well this is a fanfiction ,don't mind it seriosly
411K 23.5K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
195K 8.6K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...
615K 32.8K 75
"I don't care about his wife. We like each other, a lot. And I always get what I want." Jeon Jungkook seems to have everything he could've wished for...